Status
Not open for further replies.

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

I am just getting bashed no matter what I do

I dissaprove of this thread
You know who this is off so I'm not even going to bother signing it.-I really don't know. I do know that Hentaispider and SirOni negrepped me, I don't know who did what.

Either way, the only way I can prevent it is to leave this site. It doesn't even matter if I try to up my rep, it goes down because the is a dead thread like it or it has to be here but it doesn't. Maybe someone thinks I'm flaming, then I lose rep and the one flaming me gains it. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!
So far, this rep thing is looking like a freaking joke to me. Yet, I am not laughing, so its a really bad joke.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I am just getting bashed no matter what I do

I dissaprove of this thread
You know who this is off so I'm not even going to bother signing it.-I really don't know. I do know that Hentaispider and SirOni negrepped me, I don't know who did what.

Either way, the only way I can prevent it is to leave this site. It doesn't even matter if I try to up my rep, it goes down because the is a dead thread like it or it has to be here but it doesn't. Maybe someone thinks I'm flaming, then I lose rep and the one flaming me gains it. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!
So far, this rep thing is looking like a freaking joke to me. Yet, I am not laughing, so its a really bad joke.
I didn't actually negrep you for this thread, since I had run out for the day.

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Then the second one is SirOni, not you. The first is anyone. YERRRR OUT!...of a bad spot.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Then the second one is SirOni, not you. The first is anyone. YERRRR OUT!...of a bad spot.
Oh trust me, I'll negrep you for that post if only for magus. I just didn't do it yet.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Fair enough, if only because you're despoiling the name of a great character.

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

I made my name from scratch.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

I never said he was.

Magus

Banned
Reputation score

Magus is an awesome villain, who you can either kill or have join your team. Interesting.

I take off my wizard hat and robe... and cast harden on my wand.

You must now roll a saving throw in order to escape being raped in the ass by tentacles.

The Reputation... 5th May 2011 17:49 My pleasure
(Wtf.... It's.... Gray......... How..... the!!?!?? WHAT!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Oh and I'd -rep SirOni, because he wants to +rep me when I told him not to. Fuckbag Asswipe :p

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I never said he was.
So if you knew he wasn't talking about you, or at least had an inkling that he wasn't talking about you why the fuck did you respond to him? That response would imply you thought he was talking about you.

And Magus please stop wwhile you can still pull yourself out of this retarded hole youre diggin yourself into. Ill admit your brand of idiocy wwas amusing at first because it riled people up but noww Im just feelin embarrassed for you.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

SHUT UP -RJ
Hahaha, very good job RJ. You somehow made your rep low enough to rep me with gray so I wouldn't know it was you, but you foolishly left your name on it. Clearly that is what happened here.

R

Ryka

I really should make this a negrep because you're cute when you're angry, but since this is really just a random rep so I get to piss SirOni off even more, that wouldn't be fair

What? What does this mean? Does not compute, error.wav. I must away for toast and strawberry cream cheese now.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

SHUT UP -RJ
Hahaha, very good job RJ. You somehow made your rep low enough to rep me with gray so I wouldn't know it was you, but you foolishly left your name on it. Clearly that is what happened here.
Okay, now THAT'S funny.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Your r4g3 t4st3s l1ke ch3rr13s

This actually made me smile a bit, and after the shitacular day I've had today I need all the picking up I can get. So I thank you mr/miss/mrs anonymous +rep'r.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

SHUT UP -RJ

SHUT UP -RJ

FUCK YOU RJ.

Alas, agreed. -DT
At first I was gonna say, who the fuck is DT. Then I remembered, then I realized I got that rep an instant after I posted it, but dragontear isn't online, then I realized people can make themselves invisible, then I realized I'm drunk.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

DT = Darkfire

Status
Not open for further replies.