Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Hey woah it's this guy again. Also, Cappy? More like... FAPPY! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Whoever it is impersonating my cool contempt negrepper guy, you aren't good enough to fool me, this negrep is not only not entertaining, but laughing at one's own jokes is my Gimmick. MINE.

Your trying to be ironic or humorous was just... I've seen certain old moldy dairy products coupled with corn come up with more original and witty responses than that. Come on guy, try harder, NEGREP ME HARDER. GRRR. THIS IS UNSATISFACTORY. MY SEX LIFE IS AT LEAST TEN TIMES MORE SATISFYING THAN THIS, AND I'M A VIRGIN. God dammit, I thought this was the place for entertaining retorts. I'll never reach trollgasm at this rate.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For the record, I'm sure most of us can count past thirty if need be.
I won't believe that until it's proven.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,past 30. Ha! See?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I guess some of us can't be as cool as Mr AC Adapter Guy

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

*Snipes people off the bandwagon*

Fuck their bandwagon, I oppose negativity!

<3~

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Cappy, while I appreciate your plusrep, it didn't even make sense...

R

Ryka

I got voted down because I made a mistake of not "lurking moar". One, the thread never did that when I was paying attention to it, and 2, I was doing good in points.

I HATE getting voted down.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

hypocrisy

This came as grey rep, which is surely better than red i guess, and considering the word used the irony is very amusing, anyway, i wanted to ask how does grey rep comes to be?

Someone out of reputation power tries to give bad or good rep and fails?:rolleyes:

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Cappy, while I appreciate your plusrep, it didn't even make sense...
Goddamn Potato, I'm not going to remember every rep I give somebody, if it confused you bring it up with me in a PM personally with the recorded rep. Just saying , "It confused me...." in this thread is a bit... redundant.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

You can't remember every rep you give... lol :p

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

hypocrisy

This came as grey rep, which is surely better than red i guess, and considering the word used the irony is very amusing, anyway, i wanted to ask how does grey rep comes to be?

Someone out of reputation power tries to give bad or good rep and fails?:rolleyes:
Not someone out of power, once you have power it is limitless. Grey rep is granted by people who don't have the minimum required posts to matter. I'm not sure what this number actually is, it's fairly small, but it's a way to prevent people making alt accounts to pile on the rep on someone, either to assist or destroy their pile of green.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

THAT WOULD BE A WASTE OF GOOD PIZZA. -Cappy

That stuff makes you fat, anyway. And you still get to enjoy the taste.
Makes me fat? Not at the moment, I have a high metabolism. Maybe when I'm middle aged and out of exercise (I think I'm using the wrong word), I'll start turning fat. But until then I'll eat as much pizza as I like, AND digest it.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Makes me fat? Not at the moment, I have a high metabolism. Maybe when I'm middle aged and out of exercise (I think I'm using the wrong word), I'll start turning fat. But until then I'll eat as much pizza as I like, AND digest it.
But if you don't eat the pizza fresh it'll get cold and it wont taste as good after that.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Go Dark go! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Good times. -Cappy
I love you, almost as much as your avatar.
My thoughts exactly
Darkfire's a good girl isn't she?

What's this? I get to exact revenge on hentai dumpers AND score rep? You guys are the best.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Not someone out of power, once you have power it is limitless. Grey rep is granted by people who don't have the minimum required posts to matter. I'm not sure what this number actually is, it's fairly small, but it's a way to prevent people making alt accounts to pile on the rep on someone, either to assist or destroy their pile of green.
As far as I know yes.

Grey doesn't actually effect your status because it was from someone too low on the scale to effect you.
I see, thanks.

Edit
Included Sinful, to not spam thanks posts. :)

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

hypocrisy

As far as I know yes.

Grey doesn't actually effect your status because it was from someone too low on the scale to effect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.