Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

This is getting scary. I didn't even remember you.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well maybe I repped a whole bunch of people REALLY quickly to give you a second one.
I did get some random rep in this thread... so that backs up that theory.

It actually said "Need to hand out rep"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Wear some socks, wimp.

I dispute this. >: (
(Take this lightly, I'm just idly ranting.)
Socks and smelly feet are not a substitute for a national failure to designate sensible "single" bed sizes. I am 6"2, a standard single bed is 6"3. If I was to lie with my toes pointed up or down and flat against the end of the bed (which would lift up the equally insufficient covers and cause a draft), I would have a single inch to avoid head bumpage.

I used to sleep diagonally across a double bed to avoid this problem, and now sleep in a non standard longer single bed, for which it's far too hard to find correctly sized sheets for. I demand a revolution.

E

ecoISDP

Wear some socks, wimp.

I dispute this. >: (
(Take this lightly, I'm just idly ranting.)
Socks and smelly feet are not a substitute for a national failure to designate sensible "single" bed sizes. I am 6"2, a standard single bed is 6"3. If I was to lie with my toes pointed up or down and flat against the end of the bed (which would lift up the equally insufficient covers and cause a draft), I would have a single inch to avoid head bumpage.

I used to sleep diagonally across a double bed to avoid this problem, and now sleep in a non standard longer single bed, for which it's far too hard to find correctly sized sheets for. I demand a revolution.
I support fluffy and soft shoes.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You changed Kuro to Finnish colors after reading the recent comments, Squid?

And desperately trying to cling on the topic, but my reps ain't really that interesting. I've been showered in candy and whipped cream recently, Oni wants to have my babies and someone already likes my signature image. Other than those, it's pretty much general thank you messages

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I support fluffy and soft shoes.
As do I. They may clash with my German army trousers, but both are highly comfortable and do their job nicely. They just aren't suitable for wearing in bed though.

And yeah I did Kakka. I did a flag thing before Christmas. Never did Finland, so am now. I'm always casually looking for new avatar spins.

E

ecoISDP

As do I. They may clash with my German army trousers, but both are highly comfortable and do their job nicely. They just aren't suitable for wearing in bed though.
Mine don't match my blue sports trousers but they are just wide enough to cover the top of the shoes ensuring that no heat will escape. And I have my chair close to the bed for my legs, in case I want to lay around. All is well.

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

700 rep already despite neg rep I occasionally get? Who the fuck's keep repping me, man? It can't be the commoner because I know they can't boost my rep up from 10 to 300.

I'm gunna suck out lava jizz out my futa dick with a plastic spoon if I actually reach 1000 before next year. You might as well make me a moderator or something. Please don't because I actually hate that position. Though it'd be nice if my title could change to Pokemon Master.

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man, Dusty has mastered reverse psychology.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

True that!

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Wow your desktop looks really cool! Mine is just like...white and grey... x.x
Huge? It's only 1024x768. And you should probably Change Firefox's default theme if you think it's boring. There are some really nice ones out there.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Can we stop picking on the "in character Incubus" thing? It seems kinda petty. The little sad face made me smile. Perhaps I've missed whatever it is that's bugged whoever, but I don't see the issue.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And I'd like to mention that I have no furry tendencies people. Not only is this JUST an avatar to me, so it's really quite meaningless, it was based on a character with a pet dragon BEHIND him. That's a person dressed in green and a separate dragon.

Although I would like to thank you for that private message, you kinda went all out on that ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Psh, fuck you for all I care, I just meant I like cream. God even the sex part pales in comparison, let alone your inclusion in it, I just like food.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Psh, fuck you for all I care, I just meant I like cream. God even the sex part pales in comparison, let alone your inclusion in it, I just like food.
Well then, you supply the cream and I'll supply the cake and together we'll have a grand ol' time.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That is the sexiest thing I've heard all day.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I've had two people +rep me for my avatar. I'm so glad you people like snakes, and he's curled around my neck safe and comfortable right now <3

Status
Not open for further replies.