What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

image.axd

That wasn't me though. Guess someone keeps weaving that fanfiction, I'm looking at XSI and top-hat-doggo for main suspects. >.>

If it was me, you'd be wearing a top hat and Zeph would be wearing a fedora.:p

Wasn't me either, I don't use the rep messages to send lewd stuff

Though if you want me to, that can be arranged

If it was me, you'd be wearing a top hat and Zeph would be wearing a fedora.:p

I swear to God, there's a kink hidden behind those hats. You're that kind of person, aren't you? XD

Wasn't me either, I don't use the rep messages to send lewd stuff

Though if you want me to, that can be arranged

Eeeh I'm good. I already regret mentioning the "Silly Stuffie" repmessages Zeph used to send me. Now even more people do that. D'oh!

Eeeh I'm good. I already regret mentioning the "Silly Stuffie" repmessages Zeph used to send me. Now even more people do that. D'oh!

Definitly not me. I respect you as a Renamon connoisseur of integrity.

No punny ones like "stuff it Stuffie"?

Please don't give them ideas. :p
The only one stuffing Stuffie with dick-shaped stuff is Zeph so far, but for him, that's like a common pat on the back. XD

Definitly not me. I respect you as a Renamon connoisseur of integrity.

CInmxfB.jpg

...but that was probably back when somebody hacked your account and wrote stuff in your name, huh? ;)

CInmxfB.jpg

...but that was probably back when somebody hacked your account and wrote stuff in your name, huh? ;)

What? Th... thats not me! Someone is impersonating me! What a heinous act!1!

Oh neat. Wanted to comment on the original thread but it was closed. Glad I found this.

Got this a few hours ago:
''i suppose you are just to lazy to read, sooo.... no''

Not really upset about the neg rep. Just the tone. I didn't realize asking a question was a bad thing. Also, way to assume that I didn't try checking the thread. It has over 90 pages. For context: I was asking if anyone had a save file. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask while I skimmed through the thread. Especially since any saves I may have found might have been ''out of date'' or someone might offer an even better one.
Sigh.
Anyway, no biggie. Just needed to vent a little. Stuff like this just irks me a bit.

Oh neat. Wanted to comment on the original thread but it was closed. Glad I found this.

Got this a few hours ago:
''i suppose you are just to lazy to read, sooo.... no''

Not really upset about the neg rep. Just the tone. I didn't realize asking a question was a bad thing. Also, way to assume that I didn't try checking the thread. It has over 90 pages. For context: I was asking if anyone had a save file. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask while I skimmed through the thread. Especially since any saves I may have found might have been ''out of date'' or someone might offer an even better one.
Sigh.
Anyway, no biggie. Just needed to vent a little. Stuff like this just irks me a bit.

What some people don't realize is that no one is going to skim through 90-odd pages of crap just to have a question answered. It's not laziness, it's the fact that we don't like wasting 1+ hours scrolling through people's posts.

You could use the 'Search this Thread' feature, but even then you still have to skim through a ton of posts just to get your answer. Even better, most of the posts are cut off to where you can only read the useless half of it and not know which post is the right one for answering your question.

What some people don't realize is that no one is going to skim through 90-odd pages of crap just to have a question answered. It's not laziness, it's the fact that we don't like wasting 1+ hours scrolling through people's posts.

You could use the 'Search this Thread' feature, but even then you still have to skim through a ton of posts just to get your answer. Even better, most of the posts are cut off to where you can only read the useless half of it and not know which post is the right one for answering your question.

Thank you for the rep. And thanks to the stranger who said ''no worries, we'll top you up XD'' as well. I appreciate it. You didn't have to, but it was very nice of you. Means a lot. I'll be sure to return the favor tomorrow. Sadly, out of rep for today. EDIT: I give that stuff out like candy.

Exactly. If it was, like, ten, twenty pages then I'd understand the ''criticism''. But when it's that many pages I don't think it's so bad for me to ask for a new download link for something. If it really bothers some people they can just ignore my post. And those that wanna help can do so. Besides, making a new post with a fresh link in it stops other people from asking the same question for a while. They click on the last page and they see the link right there. It's a win-win. :)

Last edited:

I have been informed that I face potential violation via futa cock for posting here. Thank you for the warning, but I don't mind. I welcome it. ;)
Also, nice profile pic. Assuming it is you who actually sent that warning and not someone impersonating you.
God, this comment is so confusing. XD

What? Th... thats not me! Someone is impersonating me! What a heinous act!1!

It must be a forum-wide conspiracy!
Checking the members list, I noticed there's also a "Mr. Pervy" on these forums - he probably looks and talks just like you. The perfect double! He must've disguised himself as you and sent that rep. For no apparent reason. That makes sense, right!? :eek:

I have been informed that I face potential violation via futa cock for posting here. Thank you for the warning, but I don't mind. I welcome it. ;)

Terry-Crews-WTF.gif

Welp, don't say nobody warned you when Zeph is a few inches inside you!

Also, nice profile pic.

yJbRKBm.jpg

Also, I still don't get the grey rep points. Whenever someone reps me in this thread, it counts as a green one. But every time someone drops a rep in the hentai game section for provided DL links, it's always grey. The last five +reps from that section have always been grey, the +reps in here always green. :confused:

EDIT: Nevermind, the last rep in this thread turned out grey as well.

Last edited:

Welp, don't say nobody warned you when Zeph is a few inches inside you!

yJbRKBm.jpg

It's already happened. I'm loving it. :D

Doom's Renamon is the best. Man/girl knows how to draw sexy right. Though ironically he then takes issue when people objectify Renamon. I don't get it, but as a wise man once said: ''You do you. I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.''

EDIT: Oh, and thank you very much Zeph. For the rep. But mostly for the cock. Jeez, I just came here to whine a little about a minor annoyance and suddenly I go from a red square to several green ones and a futa cock. All from just 4 rep gifts. This system is broken. I love it. XD

Last edited:

Also, I still don't get the grey rep points. Whenever someone reps me in this thread, it counts as a green one. But every time someone drops a rep in the hentai game section for provided DL links, it's always grey. The last five +reps from that section have always been grey, the +reps in here always green. :confused:

EDIT: Nevermind, the last rep in this thread turned out grey as well.

It's because the user who repped you has a negative amount of rep or 0 rep. Looks like someone's been putting the h-section scum in their place recently...

Doom's Renamon is the best. Man/girl knows how to draw sexy right.

The way he/she draws Renamon is magnificent! Earlier drawings had a slightly worse style, but the current one is just plain beautiful. :)

It's because the user who repped you has a negative amount of rep or 0 rep. Looks like someone's been putting the h-section scum in their place recently...

Oooh I see, thanks for clearing that up grandpa! :3
But please refrain from calling people around here "scum" grandpa, this is the modern age, where we deeply respect everyone and their opinions thoroughly. You can't call them "scum", that is very hurtful. :/ Here, have another cup of grog before you do your afternoon nap in your favorite chair, next to the fireplace. :D

In other news: The same perpetrator repping from the shadows without any distinctive name behind their message is stepping up his/her game: Instead of clearly stating that they are "not Pervy", now they're playing with us going "probably Pervy?":

d5hL0SD.jpg

Actually, the way that message was written reminds me of Zeph...once again, it seems Pervy and Zeph are the most likely suspects. Keeping in mind that our former investigations led to the possibility of both of them being the same person, it's hard to put one's finger on the culprit's name....hmmm....
....oooh, and obviously the question remains what a "suta fchlong" is. XD

Checking the members list, I noticed there's also a "Mr. Pervy"

Thats just me with a mustache and a glass of wine.

But please refrain from calling people around here "scum" grandpa, this is the modern age, where we deeply respect everyone and their opinions thoroughly.

Stuffies right, you fucker.

....oooh, and obviously the question remains what a "suta fchlong" is

Well I'm innocent but Dig Bick Suta Fchlong sounds like a magical incantation to me.

Or an attempt at casting a big dick futa schlong spell, but being interrupted by the sudden arrival of a big dick futa schlong in the caster's mouth?

Or an attempt at casting a big dick futa schlong spell, but being interrupted by the sudden arrival of a big dick futa schlong in the caster's mouth?

Hmnn someone ought to draw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back