What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

The Reputation... 12th September 2017 10:36 So this is the guy who likes the shit out of most comments on F95 zone...haha have a like from me dude.^^

Gasp! I've been found out! :p

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ahh, pirating.. The mysterious forged pass into game-land when you can't afford your own ticket..

Pirating can affect sales, sure, but they will never "destroy" them.. Pirates, that is, online pirates, steal things that they want, that they cannot afford.. This means two things.. They steal "good" things, because pirates, like everyone else, want "good" things.. And, they steal things they cannot afford.. This could be something that's unreasonably expensive, or just something that's 1 dollar and fuck it they don't have a paypal account..

If something is good, and expensive, it will be pirated a lot.
If something is shitty, but expensive, it will be pirated, mostly out of spite.
If something is good, but cheap, it'll be pirated less, as most pirates do contain a modicum of respect for well-priced quality content.
If something is bad, but cheap, it will be pirated with no guilt or shame.

But making a game that is both good AND cheap is hard, so just make an account on ULMF and specifically sell/advertise the game there, that way you can puff up your chest and act righteous as you stare down anyone who dares mention the word like a bald eagle over its nest, and get bent out of shape when your game gets pirated anyway, because you thought hanging out WITH the pirates would somehow prevent your game from getting pirated..

Let's face it, ulmf is basically the Unofficial HentaiPirate Forum.. Hentai gamers typically come here for one of two reasons.. To keep up to date on any new hentai games, and to then pirate, said games..

So watching you bunch argue about pirating is just cute.. It's like a bunch of mobsters huddled over a card table complaining about thier less-profitable family members getting mugged down the street, because the crime rate is so high..

If you're trying to defend pirating, you're an idiot.. It IS wrong.. But people do it, and defending something wrong will always be wrong..
So don't defend it, and pirate quietly.

If you're against pirating, you're also an idiot, because you're arguing about it in the one place where it happens the most often, with the exception
of the actual sites who host the downloads themselves.. So be self-righteous quietly, or, in other words, shut up and talk about something else.

To help the subject move along.. Pony, I notice your picture wears the same hat as that one guy from that series.. Whatever it's called..
And I've always wanted to know this but never asked.. What is WITH his hat?.. Why does it like.. Turn into hair part-way through?.. Is it just
hair that's molded into the shape of a hat? Is the hat made out of extremely thin material so the finer shape of his hair pokes through it?.. Or is
it just lazy drawing?..

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

--snip--
To help the subject move along.. Pony, I notice your picture wears the same hat as that one guy from that series.. Whatever it's called..
And I've always wanted to know this but never asked.. What is WITH his hat?.. Why does it like.. Turn into hair part-way through?.. Is it just
hair that's molded into the shape of a hat? Is the hat made out of extremely thin material so the finer shape of his hair pokes through it?.. Or is
it just lazy drawing?..
Are we talking about JoJo's Bizzare Adventure?

Well, author did at first draw it normally. Then it went into this fused like stage.
Why? I have no idea, he just did. Does the reason really matter? Nah, not everything must have some kind of explanation.
Sometimes it just is.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It causes harm to the artist you steal the experience from. We're not talking big corporations, but an indie developer, hiering independent artists. This is not a joke for everyone, for some, it's the food on their tables and the clothes on their backs.
If you enjoy something and yet don't want to pay for it when you could easily afford it, you are ensuring that there'll be less of what you enjoy in the future,.. well, you say, that doesn't happen, theres always more hentai.

You are right. Because not everyone acts like you. Think there'd be such a thing as a DLsite if there'd be no money in it at all? you'd have a fraction of the creators doing it just for fun. I myself could not provide the product I have, -for free-, if not for the patreon support I recieve.
It's one thing to download a movie you can't get in your country for political nonsense reasons. It's another entirely to proudly boast of your piracy collection. It's nothing to be a proud keyboard rebel about.
Copyright infringement is not theft, regardless of what you think about its moral implications.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are we talking about JoJo's Bizzare Adventure?

Well, author did at first draw it normally. Then it went into this fused like stage.
Why? I have no idea, he just did. Does the reason really matter? Nah, not everything must have some kind of explanation.
Sometimes it just is.
So, in other words, lazy drawing.. Got it.

Also, my rep is now 9999, which gave me FF7 flashbacks..

MY REP IS MAXIMUM!

Of course gloating about it being such a specific number just begs someone to fuck it up with a single rep, but alas, tis the fickle beauty of the pointless rep system.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also, my rep is now 9999, which gave me FF7 flashbacks..

MY REP IS MAXIMUM!
How can 9999 be max if i'm near 22k?^^

Edit: Now it's over 22k, lmao. Thanks <3.

Last edited:

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it just lazy drawing?..
Yeah, his hair just blends with his hat. He tears out the back so his hair can stick out. Apparently, the reason why it becomes harder to tell where the hat ends and the hair begins is because the creator wanted his readers to be able to recognize the character even when looking at him from the back.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How can 9999 be max if i'm near 22k?^^

Edit: Now it's over 22k, lmao. Thanks <3.
Good to know how much rape... I mean, rep points I give.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My ears are still clean...can you say the same about yourself? ;)
Don't you lie, you liar. I violated your ears once and now I did it again. Let all know that you have been defiled! Muahahahaha!

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I never agreed to ear filling and i couldn't find cream inside my ears. Therefore you sick people (feel free to cream my ass if you must) either had wild dreams about it or you stuffed the other Renamon. :p

I'm up to many things but i need those ears to hear my fav music and some cute words from females. Begone creamers...you shall not fap! :)

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I never agreed to ear filling and i couldn't find cream inside my ears. Therefore you sick people either had wild dreams about it or you stuffed the other Renamon. :p

I'm up to many things but i need those ears to hear my fav music and some cute words from females. Begone creamers...you shall not fap! :)
Pfft. Who said anything about agreeing? You thought your consent was needed? Ha! Your ears are filled whether you like it or not. In fact, I prefer it if you don't like it. Deny it all you want. I can see the cream dripping. And there will be more to cum.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

With all this ear rape going on, you'd think the Renamon would be able to hear it cumming beforehand
When they hear it splashing, it's already too late :D

@Zepheral You would have to use diamond drill to get through those red, pointy things called hair.
Please, don't cream the mask, it's paper and won't hold too well :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.