What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

So this person is obviously abusing the rep system as a way to attack people anonymously and since they're not just doing it to me anymore... when's something going to be done about it?
No offense but who the hell gives a fuck about the rep system anyway? It's a save way for trolls to BS other people and for some good guys to share their thoughs about someones behavior or give their thanks for helpful posts. If you take the entire thing too seriously you're on a worthless trip straight to wayneworld.

Just ignore it, you can do so much more nice stuff instead. ;)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, look it's Caulder's alt!

Honestly if you feel that way, this thread probably isn't for you.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's a save way for trolls to BS other people and for some good guys to share their thoughs about someones behavior or give their thanks for helpful posts.
*Kinda doing both of those*

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

*Kinda doing both of those*
Well i also do both things but there's always a limit for everything. The best neg rep i ever got was on another forum some years ago. Iirc it was something like "you inbred furry faggot, i will kill you in the name of god!!!"

That was...refreshing. God himself has an eye on me now. I mean...a loyal angel is is hunting me by posting a random picture from the internet. I have to make sure i'm going all in as soon as i'm standing before the almighty lord. Getting famous by doing nothing. :D :rolleyes:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well i also do both things but there's always a limit for everything. The best neg rep i ever got was on another forum some years ago. Iirc it was something like "you inbred furry faggot, i will kill you in the name of god!!!"

That was...refreshing. God himself has an eye on me now. I mean...a loyal angel is is hunting me by posting a random picture from the internet. I have to make sure i'm going all in as soon as i'm standing before the almighty lord. Getting famous by doing nothing. :D :rolleyes:
Yeah, most negative reputation is so.. uninspired. If I dislike someone I should at least put some effort into it. Also, whats the problem with furry faggots?

Thinking about it, now, I just realized we got two Renamon enthusiasts, you and Stuffie.. if I get you two to hang/make out we'll can have a stuffing to the beat of the drum, I like it.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Thinking about it, now, I just realized we got two Renamon enthusiasts, you and Stuffie.. if I get you two to hang/make out we'll can have a stuffing to the beat of the drum, I like it.
Yes, We have another ear to fill. >:3

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

It begins once again. :p

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Soon you'll be just as famous as the queen of england. :p
:p :D
It is stil beyond me how, by now, I have reached #10 in users with most +rep. Either +rep is spent too randomly among users, or way too little. I like to imagine that I'm a fun person who does fun posts around here, and therefore earned all those green blocks. And not just because of my ears or my butt....yes I'm looking at you guys, you know who you are! :D

By the way @Courage Walf: You mentioned you boosted someone's +rep power. Does it happen to be me? I +repped someone for sharing a full H-game for a thread I opened, and my rep showered him with I think four green blocks. :eek:

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like to imagine that I'm a fun person who does fun posts around here, and therefore earned all those green blocks. And not just because of my ears or my butt....
Why can't it be both?
You're a fun person that has sexy, fuckable ears. It's mostly the ears though. You could be totally bland and I'd still rep you. :D

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New objective: make Stuffie confused ;)

Boosting people up by that much is pretty typical at this rep level, the levels are kind of broken lol. Wish there were more stages, just to see more rep descriptions... Anyway, Walf prob boosted himself. :/

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Or he just said he boosted someone
Not that it really matters much.

Oh well, back to playing with those ears...
Nonsexually

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The Reputation... 18th June 2017 16:53 Exactly that little ponyguy, by the way, we really need to come up with something to sex you with, now you're a tamamon or soemthng with a jojo jaket with sexually confuses me, so instead, I'll imagine you as wild horse-futa instead, ooh yeaah..

It's Tokomon actually. BanchoTokomon technically.
And you can imagine me as whatever you want, baby.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New objective: make Stuffie confused ;)
Lol, when you succeed at the objective weeks before its posed.

It's Tokomon actually. BanchoTokomon technically.
Well, I'm a Snusnumon if you know what I'm sayin. You're a wicked but loving horse-cocked dark elf dominatrix.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I like the expression of 'Damn it, that tentacle malfunctionin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.