What's new

The Ranting/Debate Thread

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Ranting/Debate Thread

I don't know if he read it all, but I'll tell you I didn't read all of his. I still noticed he put viola instead of voila. Unless of course they were discussing musical instruments that is, if that's the case carry on.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

The beauty of manipulation. Instead of batteries, all you need is emotions.

Here's the simple guide to finding manipulation:

The guide to finding human manipulation.

The Rule of Thumb!
- Any form of segregation between humans (especially when internet related), is unacceptable. The only reason to allow segregation, is to separate bad actions versus good actions (all and only physical).

NOTE!
- There is absolutely no physical harm from internet relations. Which simply means, any form of segregation is unacceptable. To bring segregation on the internet is to suggest an alternative. The alternative comes from the human creating the segregation. Alternatively, they have an emotional problem.

Viola. That’s all you need to know.

Now, to apply it to Bartnum's rant. There does have to be a start to the understanding of things. Right now, no one really knows about human manipulations. So it’s important for others to point out facts about the ones creating manipulations; simply to set examples. I don't know of Nunu's actions, but I will note Bartnum's rant for further speculation.
what about prison, thats human segregation.

to be fair though there is an odd amount of stuff in that statement which is true...

"Nunu loves everybody so much, she wants to rip out the guts of everybody who doesn't love everybody as much as she does."

Last edited:
E

Exofluke

I don't know if he read it all, but I'll tell you I didn't read all of his. I still noticed he put viola instead of voila. Unless of course they were discussing musical instruments that is, if that's the case carry on.
So I type too fast. Eh. =3

what about prison, thats human segregation.
and I repeat:

"The only reason to allow segregation, is to separate bad actions versus good actions (all and only physical)"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"The only reason to allow segregation, is to separate bad actions versus good actions (all and only physical)"
What about quarantine?

E

Exofluke

Okay look... I'm pretty sure the message I posted was very straightforward. Sooooooooo.... yea.....

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What about killing all bla- oh nvm, sorry, yeah misread that.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Killing bland taste seems acceptable. We need to put a stop to all the bland food that exists in the world.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Rant! My google translator extension has stopped working! Now I can't read LDF's signature, and exploring non English websites has become much, much, harder.
Rant! My session manager has stopped working! Now when I close things they go away and won't conveniently come back when I want them again!

I don't have time to figure out what's wrong nor fix them. Why must they break! :mad:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Four words:

Fuck you Studio Deen.

That is all.

*goes to butcher some heads for the last scene in Umineko being fucked up so badly*

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

SHUT UP DON'T SAY ANYTHING I'VE ONLY WATCHED A FEW EPISODES AND I PLAN ON WATCHING IT ALL AT SOME POINT.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SHUT UP DON'T SAY ANYTHING I'VE ONLY WATCHED A FEW EPISODES AND I PLAN ON WATCHING IT ALL AT SOME POINT.
Everybody turns into bunnies. They cuddle. The end.

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck you to whoever neg repped me for what I said in the Message for Chibi thread. You assholes not only can't tell when someone is joking but you also decided to neg rep me for being confused. So fuck you Mo and Obe cause I know it's you assholes. You use the rep system as your own little popularity contest and I may even decide to leave ULMF because of you assfucks!!!

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck you to whoever neg repped me for what I said in the Message for Chibi thread. You assholes not only can't tell when someone is joking but you also decided to neg rep me for being confused. So fuck you Mo and Obe cause I know it's you assholes. You use the rep system as your own little popularity contest and I may even decide to leave ULMF because of you assfucks!!!
First, cool it on the exclamation points. One or none, much like penises. Anyway, why the FUCK would you leave because of one or two goddamn neg reps? Aika nerfed the rep system FOR JUST THAT PURPOSE. It doesn't matter NEARLY as much as it used to, and even if it did, you'd be making a big deal out of nothing. And before you resort to the predictable "But you made a big deal of it" I'm a moron, not to mention I never even mentioned LEAVING the fucking forum entirely. Hey, if you want to abandon friends, cool people, and a unique forum because you're butthurt, go right ahead. I won't miss you, but I sure as fuck bet some people will.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go to hell, Momiji. I just got neg rep'd for no good reason, AND IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING.

I THINK I MIGHT LEAVE. DO YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW CRUEL THAT RED DOT IS TO ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEANS!?

YOU PATHETIC LITTLE ASSWIPE. SHOW YOURSELF.
FESS UP SO THAT I CAN KILL YOUR FAMILY.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

:facepalm: x infinity. Because one just isn't enough.
I only have one rep power and I couldn't give a gnat's fart in a hurricane, Obe. Honestly RL rep is far more important to me then net rep. And this isn't some kind of elitist country club or something where rep matters at fucking all. It's a hentai forum on the internet where people can roleplay and discuss hentai freely without feeling blacklisted. We're all equal and the rep system is totally pointless to me, it doesnt give us mod powers or nothing, its like getting a gold star in school or something. :rolleyes:

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THIS IS THE WORST FORUM EVER AND YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS FOR BEING IN IT. I'M SOOOOOOOO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

LIFE SUCKS AND YOU'RE FUCKING ASSHOLES. FUCK YOU. AJSKDASA

I"M GOING TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF YOU ASSFUCKS!!!

eddittt: omfg thanks so much to whoever +rep'd me!!!!!!1 now i have 23 rep again and life is worth living

great news, everybody, imma staying FOR GOOD!!!!!!1!2121#@@2

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Is this a bad place for me to say I love sarcasm? xDDDD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is this a bad place for me to say I love sarcasm? xDDDD
Yes actually.

Love threads 2 blocks down that way.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Was he being sarcastic? :facepalm: Then you need to put it in sarcasm tags for literal minded people like me :eek: