What's new

The pics thread.

Re: The pics thread.

Hey! I know that show!

UFO Valkyrie!

Let's see...
An buxom alien princess loses part of her soul in a human guy. When her soul is split she has the body of, like an 8 year old. So whenever she needs to fight or whatever, she kisses him to temporarily get her soul back. She gets followed by her catgirl maid, other alien princesses, and space pirates. The human guy runs a bathhouse, so lots of boob and butt shots. All the time.

WARNING: Slight loli nakedness. No pussy shots, nothing like that. She just takes baths.

All in all, a decent time-waster with an ok plot. Think Excel Saga with more nudity. Oh, and NO, it is not a Hentai.

Let's see...
An buxom alien princess loses part of her soul in a human guy. When her soul is split she has the body of, like an 8 year old. So whenever she needs to fight or whatever, she kisses him to temporarily get her soul back. She gets followed by her catgirl maid, other alien princesses, and space pirates. The human guy runs a bathhouse, so lots of boob and butt shots. All the time.

WARNING: Slight loli nakedness. No pussy shots, nothing like that. She just takes baths.

All in all, a decent time-waster with an ok plot. Think Excel Saga with more nudity. Oh, and NO, it is not a Hentai.

Interesting... I might just watch this...

Sorry for the double post, but this made me lol SO hard!

9a3kE.png

So happy! I have a ton of samples for my store done, take a look!

They all look so awesome <3

Pink strip in my hair for Breast Cancer Awareness :3

Heh, and it's an actual strip too, not just a ribbon. Nice.

Always knew those Ewoks were up to no good

attachment.php

Attachments

• bitedry.jpg
    bitedry.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

The new Kitten, Kippah!

Seen here acting like a wounded animal in his harness

And seen here sleeping <3
IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

Threw this together because I love the sign so much. I invite anyone to do better, because I want a better version of this.
picture.php

picture.php

It's censored, but still hawt~<3.

6SyF4.gif

hotlinking it doesnt work i guess...

Last edited:

charmander-cake.jpg

I want this to be my next birthday cake.

EDIT:

Also this:

smore-keyboard.jpg

Back