What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Awesome. I'll be looking forward to it.

I love ice cream for breakfast.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah Dragons... occasionally, like right now, they remind me of Sean Connery. Now I have to go find the Dragon Heart movie.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I love sean connery, and I loved him in dragon heart. that movie was fucking awesome for a dragon fanboy like me. the fact that connery was relegated to just his voice didn't detract at all for me - after all, it is arguably his best trait.

Cappy

Reputation score

I love eating noodles, they're just so delicious.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I love the Movie Dragon Heart. <3

Did anyone see Reign of Fire? I love that one too.

And the Discovery Channel special Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real made me a very happy person. Especially since the DvD version is narrated by Patrick Stewart <3

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I love the Movie Dragon Heart. <3

Did anyone see Reign of Fire? I love that one too.

And the Discovery Channel special Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real made me a very happy person. Especially since the DvD version is narrated by Patrick Stewart <3
++

--

++

And we are left with...... ++!

Reign of fire was meh for me, but I thought the Discovery Channel special was brilliant, and Dragonheart's obviously a classic.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

apparently reign of fire was a terrible movie... at least that's what everybody keeps telling me... but I enjoyed it, and so did my girlfriend. so there.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

apparently reign of fire was a terrible movie... at least that's what everybody keeps telling me... but I enjoyed it, and so did my girlfriend. so there.
Exactly.

Also, I love this: if you've played Origins and Awakening you won't be able to stop laughing. Promise.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sure Reign of Fire wasn't an amazing movie, but it was enjoyable. I had a fun watching it. Also, Matthew McSomethinghey's best role in my opinion :p.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

i was bored by it actually. Yes i thought it was bad

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Sure Reign of Fire wasn't an amazing movie, but it was enjoyable. I had a fun watching it. Also, Matthew McSomethinghey's best role in my opinion :p.
OMGyes. So strange to see him bald, but maaaan, oh man it was worth it. That's a voice I'll never forget.

My best friend got to meet him when they were filming "We are Marshall" she was an extra in the marching Band. They nabbed the entire Ga Tech marching band for it.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I love buying a £3.20 meal at a fast food place, handing over a fiver, and receiving £3.20 change. It's only burger king, and it's their mistake, so I didn't have any qualms taking it. =)

Oh, and easy there Sin. Too serious. He put a little toungue face on the end and everything.
Meh, your attitude is very non-sexy to me right now. So yes, your very arrogant opinion of you being a very sexy mother fucker, is just that.

So I will forgive you your ignorance.

Relevant sig added to quote. Nothing wrong with declaring sexiness.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sly made the sig for me, so I kept it. Besides didn't ya know, I'm always the serious one.
And I also get the feeling that a majority of the forum don't think I'm sexy because of my attitude.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I think your sexy, but then again I'm a sucker for a man in uniform... so to speak.

Camo is hot.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think your sexy, but then again I'm a sucker for a man in uniform... so to speak.

Camo is hot.
Well... I kinda looked like a man. Armour does that to ya.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I love that my Mom's mother's day present arrived today. Bluray player ftw.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Hey, I like the sig, it's snazzy. I'm not really qualified to rate the sexiness of someone I know only over the internet, but Sly thinks your sexy, so that's good enough for me.

You just need one of those seemingly measured and moulded armour rigs game characters always seem to have. Blame the Canadian military for not supplying sexy armour as standard issue. I'm also with Nunu. I love a girl in a good uniform too.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I love putting a little bit of peanut butter on the back of my spoon before stirring my hot cocoa, make it taste like a reese's.

Lurker
Reputation score

I love putting a little bit of peanut butter on the back of my spoon before stirring my hot cocoa, make it taste like a reese's.
I will be trying this post haste, and condemning my inability to arrive at this conclusion myself.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Oh you Americans with your love of peanut butter.

It's something that's always amused me whenever I've gone somewhere that sells American candy, most of it is peanut butter flavoured or the like. (Because we get a lot of the other ones here). It's... kinda strange really. Why are these peanut butter flavoured things that are so popular there never sold here other than by specific imports. Why don't we have a market for peanut butter flavoured things?

I mean, I personally am not a fan, but one of my housemates is. Surely there are enough others, right? And so with the right marketing it could take off?

I dunno, it's the little things in life that keep me entertained and wondering.