What's new

The Love Nest

Re: The Love Nest

Watching the fight, Bakan watches the two carefully, of course averting his eyes somewhat when the vampire Pale becomes nude, until he notices Pale make an odd motion. "Alex!" he calls out, feeling conflicted as he finds himself wanted to help the other side, but knowing he can do little against obviously superior foes. But ignoring all of that, he can't idly stand by and let something inhumane happen during a fair game, and stands up, running as fast as he can to attempt to grab Pale, and prevent her from finishing the bite.

(Grapple Pale, I suppose, or the equivalent of picking the best option for preventing the bite.)

Stats, round start
Alexandra: HP = 35/57, PP = 44, EP = 28/67, Status = Draconic Transformation, X = 13, Grappled, Stunned
Bakan: HP = 86, PP = 37, EP = 53, Status = None.
Pale: HP = 84/97, PP = 52, EP = 51, Status = Grappled.

Match: Status = Flustercuck.
Rolls!
Initiative: Bakan = 8, Pale = 12

Grapple: 2 + 76 = 78 vs 82. = 10 + 82 - 10 Alexandra wins. No bite.

Bakan: Join Grapple against Pale.
Attack: 13 + 34 = 47 vs. 55. Miss.
Stats, round end
Alexandra: HP = 35/57, PP = 44, EP = 28/67, Status = Draconic Transformation, X = 13, Grappled

Match: Status = Not a huge mess, surprisingly.

(Those are some funky Grapple rules.)

Confused over how he's able to join the grapple when reaching for Alex but not for Pale, Bakan reaches out to grapple Alex, with the intent on holding Pale down... If that makes any sense. However, if his actions deter Alex in any way from avoiding being bitten, he wouldn't interfere.

(Use Alex's score for a grapple against Pale, if possible. If not, stand there looking silly...)

Realizing the changed situation Pale shoves the dragoness towards the bumbling fool to get time to reassess the situation.

(escape grapple)

Still a bit dazed the sensation of sudden points sticking into her neck caused Alex to swing her arm around to ward off whatever the hell was about to happen. When that actually worked she tried to loop her arm around whoever was behind her and found Pale right there. The dragon immediately started going to work, each of her limbs reaching out to ensnare the pale one's arms and legs from behind so the girl was pinned against Alex's form.

Whether she was successful or not she was still a bit curious. "What were you trying to do back there?

Grapple-Submission Hold: Pale

Grapple is still 82

Should Pale get initiative and escape change it to

Grapple: Pale

Stats, round start
Alexandra: HP = 35/57, PP = 44, EP = 28/67, Status = Draconic Transformation, X = 13, Grappled

Rolls!
Initiative: Bakan = 16, Alex = 3, Pale = 1

Attack (Bakan) : Hit.
Bakan has joined the grapple! For this purpose, on Alex's side.

Grapple: 14 + 76 = 90 vs 108 = 9 + 82 + 17 Alexandra and Bakan win.
Pale has been put into a submission hold!

Stats, round end
Bakan: HP = 86, PP = 37, EP = 53, Status = Grappled
Pale: HP = 84/97, PP = 52, EP = 51, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold

Grabbing onto Pale along with Alex, Bakan's hand fround her wrists, and pinned them down to the best of his ability while Alex held down the rest of her. "I apologize, Pale, but I won't be on the side of someone who fights dirty! I won't allow you to harm Alex!" he announced to her, while using what little ability he had to help hold her down with Alex.

(Maintain submission hold.)

With Bakan suddenly switching sides at what Pale had tried to do Alex found herself quite easily binding the girl with her body. She was free to do as she pleased at that point, and since the rules of this competition were a little... odd... the dragon felt it was time to actually work towards winning.

"Bakan, don't look behind you." With Pale's limbs locked and the man straddling the both of them Alex couldn't quite use her hands. But being a dragon had some perks, and Pale would suddenly be quite aware of this as Alex's tail rose from between her legs and curved around to start teasing at the trapped girl's sex. "Hey..." Alex's voice dropped a little lower, and as she continued to tease Pale she leaned forward to whisper in Pale's ear. "What were you doing at my neck, hm~?" If she ever went back to the Hidden Village Alex was going to have to thank Aescila for showing her how to tease another person.

Foreplay: Pale

Pleasure from Foreplay is 2d4 + 10

"Traitor!" Pale hisses at Bakans sudden and unprovoked decision to change sides as she struggles to break the hold.

Stats, round start
Pale: HP = 84/97, PP = 52, EP = 51, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold

Rolls!
Initiative: Bakan = 19, Alex = 9, Pale = 11
Not that it matters this round

Grapple: 5 + 76 = 81 vs 108 = 4 + 82 + 17 Alexandra and Bakan win.
Pleasure: 2 + 3 + 10 - 16 = 0 PP
Damage: 6 + 2 = 8 damage for Pale

Stats, round end
Pale: HP = 76/97, PP = 52, EP = 51, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold

Last edited:

Bakan squinted an eye at Pale as he barely managed to scarcely assist Alex with holding her down. "Y... You were okay with us teaming up on you to begin with!" he announced to Pale as an excuse for his switch. And at Alex's command not to look behind, he only glanced once, before turning right back to staring down at Pale's face. With a slight smile, he nervously said, "Sorry...!" while attempting to keep his hold.

(Maintain submission hold and what not.)

Pale was proving to be a rather stalwart gal. Alex's light teasing wasn't doing much, but at the moment the trapped girl didn't have anywhere to go at the moment. So it was time to get a little more bold.

Grapple-Penetration: Pale

Pleasure from Penetration is 2d8 + 13

Spoke with RJ in the Shoutbox, and he said Bakan will keep holding Pale until Alex is done. If it's okay with Spider I would like to request a number of rolls/rounds be passed either until Pale climaxes or she manages to break the Grapple. Otherwise I think this is going to take forever.

Pale suddenly goes completely limp.

Uh, Pale can't possibly break the grapple(unless natural 20 is auto-success?) and and Pale isn't taking any pleasure either with 32 resistance, so...

Stats, round start
Pale: HP = 76/97, PP = 52, EP = 51, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold
Rolls!
Initiative: I guess it doesn't really matter.

Grapple: Much the same, apparently.

Pleasure: 2 + 13 = 15 - 16 = 0 Pleasure.
Damage from Resisting: 7.

Round 2

Pleasure: 13 + 13 = 26 - 16 = 10 Pleasure.
Damage: 7.

Round 3

Pleasure: 3 + 13 = 16 - 16 = 0 Pleasure.
Damage: 3

Round 4

Pleasure: 5 + 13 = 18 - 16 = 2 Pleasure.
Damage: 4.

Round 5

Pleasure: 10 + 13 = 23 - 16 = 7 Pleasure.
Damage: 7

Round 6

Pleasure: 10 + 13 = 23 - 16 = 7 Pleasure.
Damage: 4

Round 7

Pleasure: 2 + 13 = 15 - 16 = 0.
Damage: 5

Round 8

Pleasure: 7 + 13 = 20 - 16 = 4.
Damage: 5.

Round 9

Pleasure: 9 + 13 = 22 - 16 = 6.
Damage: 3.

Round 10

Pleasure: 8 + 13 = 21 - 16 = 5.

Round 11

Round 12

Pleasure: 7 + 13 = 20 - 16 = 4.
Damage: 4.

Round 13

Pleasure: 6 + 13 = 19 - 16 = 3.

Round 14

Round 15

Pleasure: 4 + 13 = 17 - 16 = 1
Damage: 7

Round 16

Pleasure: 7 + 13 = 20 - 16 = 4. Orgasm.
Damage: 3.
Stats, Round End
Pale: HP = 3/97, PP = 52, EP = 51, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold, Stunned by Orgasm

Bakan ended up laying on her during the rather extensive course of the love making. It really did seem to last for forever while Pale made occasional shameful faces during the intercourse. Eventually, more than embarrassed, Bakan actually got both annoyed and bored. "Can't you surrender, or something...?" he asked her during the middle of the intercourse, though she'd have none of it. But eventually she would come, and with that, Bakan would make off to stand, and take several steps away from the scene.

"Thank goodness!" he announced. "I didn't really expect such a thing to take that long... My arms are sore from holding her down..." Bakan sighed.

(Thinking it's over, Bakan stands there looking silly.)

That truly did take far too long. Alex would readily admit that she isn't the greatest lover in the world, and this was her first time using her tail for anything like that, but Pale just wouldn't give in. The girl fought so hard to keep from enjoying herself that Alex started to have doubts. The girl did feel something, the end of the dragon's tail glistened as proof, but something about it just seemed...wrong.

With her mind in doubt she gently placed the pale woman on the mattress and made sure she was comfortable enough to recover. The sheer fact that this match took had obviously taken its toll, and seeing the girl strained to such a degree made the woman feel like dirt. "I'm sorry if I caused you any discomfort." Alex knelt down to whisper an apology to Pale, and as soon as it was delivered she leaned down a bit and gave the girl a quick kiss on her forehead. "If I can make it up to you after this is done then I'll try."

With that said and done Alex took to her feet and walked toward Bakan while rolling her neck and shoulder and stretching her limbs again. "All right, Bakan, time for the next part." Her body reverted back to its more natural form, and as it done she rolled her arms and necks in an effort to relieve some of the stiffness that was starting to slow her down. "How do you wish to continue?"

Revert

Waiting Alex and Pale out of the corner of his eye, he did have to avert his eyes from Pale's naked form, before Alex addressed him next. Hearing her say that, Bakan arched an eyebrow at her, "I would say that the option is left more to you. I don't have the strength to challenge one of your capability," he replied honestly to her. "It was just a good thing you didn't get bitten..." he added at the end, averting his eyes a bit. "It was a hunch... I didn't really know for sure... But on the slim chance she was a vampire... You could have been seriously hurt..."

"It was wrong of me to suddenly betray my partner... But if it means my partner might do something terrible, I can't just stand idly by. I'm sorry for ruining your attempt to become stronger, Alex." he apologized sincerely, and made a slight bow at her. "And I'm sorry as well, Pale, if I misunderstood you... It looked to me like you were attempting to bite her when your mouth moved to her neck."

Struggling in mindless rage to get at Bakan the entire time and muttering curses, Pale hardly even notices the pleasure building up, though her body certainly does. The combination of exhaustion and pleasure takes it's toll and she eventually shudders as she is overcome by a powerful orgasm.

"Vampire?" This earned a rather inquisitive glance to the quite nude and quite exhausted Pale, but Alex turned her attention back toward Bakan a couple seconds later. "I may have more brute strength than you, but my earlier eagerness has left me weakened. I'd say I'm at a pretty decent disadvantage. But this is still a match, so a victor needs to be decided. I'll continue to try and earn victory, and you may disable me as you see fit. Agreed?"

Bakan rose his arms, "Fine," he concluded, before carefully stepping towards Alex, holding the intent on engaging in the grapple hold he'd need.

(Bakan attempts to grapple Alex for 34 Grapple)

Back