What's new

The Klub 17?? (Discussions about forum only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Klub 17?? (Discussions about forum only)

Please PM me please! I'll appreciate it!
Hi..

Could someone PM me for instruction for access razlyuli pleasesss..

I have Win 7... I don't know if there is different from system to system..

Thanks....
Please PM me the site-trick instructions, as well. Thank you in advance. :(

Welcome to every single thread in the hentai section everyone. Now you see why I'm not the most hospitable of people.

totay69

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please stop being moronic and continuously asking for the 'hosts method'. The site as we know it seems dead. Don't make the Klub community look like idiots by asking questions and requesting info before you have read the thread in full - everything you need to know is there. I can only imagine how annoying this must be for the moderators and administrators of this forum, who have kindly let us linger here.Please show some common courtesy to our hosts here at ULMF - I thank you!

SeptimVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have hesitated to say this, since I am no spokesman of which,
but we have another evac thread and even an IRC channel of this matter,
where Morotaika and others who might be the only representatives of the development can be found.

Other than that are just varied members who are basically nothing to do with hosting or next plan for move, what-so-ever.
My point is; there is nothing to discuss in here really, and the annoyance we have given here is suffice.

So why don't we have ETA of this thread being eternally shut down, whilst some may show initiative?
No need to be dire. Let me clarify the situation.

1) Morotaika is on the board but hasn't spoken news since. He still regularly visit the forum I fore-mentioned, so any upcoming cannot be missed.

2) You might want to create new bulletin board for communing, but you can also simply google the place. It's far from remote.

3) Even if greater Doom approaches, IRC channel exists.

4) The real matter is long-run that company won't accept the modding thus hide-and-seek will go forever.
Why should we risk this? Is this game that worth and important? Discussion again is another wasting of time so pleas don't.

5) So basically we sit back and wait. anywhere but not here.

Each members represent no others but only common is that we have played same game over centuries.
That's nothing to do with ULMF. But they have respected it though, and been patient enough over centuries(for our doing-nothing but sit-tight and pray).
Thus showing respect is not enough. We move out, and if not, I guess we are dumbasses must to be driven out.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Excellent, glad you guys have your own system that's working well for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.