What's new

The Island (The non-combat IC thread)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: The Island

Luciana -> Mitsuki

As Luciana "walked" along the beach, she came across a strange sight. Lying on a beach towel, wearing some sort of bizarre bits of darkened glass the likes of which she had never seen before, was a sort of woman, made entirely of a strange magenta slime. She had seen such slime before, but she had never known it to be a living creature before. "You there" she said, as she slowly made her way closer, "having fun laying around out here?"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

~~Beach~~

Maya blinked. Then blinked some more. The sudden unexpected brightness of her surroundings blinding her a little. A gentle breeze carrying and unfamiliar smell, and...

Her feet were wet. Standing in water up to the knees even. In fact, there was water everywhere, as far as her eyes could see. A sudden sensation of something strange swimming past her ankle startles the girl into trying to hop away, however knee deep in the shallow blue waters of the beach she simply trips and tumbles over instead. Yelling out a surprised shriek as she falls, heard all along the beach, followed by a good splash.

"Aaaahhh! Water! Ah! Why is there so much water!?" The cat eared young half daemon cries out loudly in confusion as she fumbles and splashes around in shock. Eventually coming to her feet again, she now notices the island. Resolving to get onto dry land and get her bearings she heads for the beach. Anyone residing upon said beach would see a rather displaced and looking cat girl clumsily wading up the shore, long dark hair and a slender frame, complete with a drenched white sleeveless summer dress sticking to her body.

Reaching the shore line she goes a bit further onto the warm sands and stops to breathe and take things in. "Where is...? How did I? Ah damn it, what's going on..." She mutters to herself. Spotting what looked like another person, she decides to walk over an say hi, dripping as she goes. Hopefully find out where she'd ended up.

(Heads over to Vira)

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Fortunately, Mitsuki's boredom was broken by the site of a full blooded demon walking up to her and making conversation, "Not really..... Are you new here? I don't think I have ever seen you around the lobby or arenas before, cutie~ Are you looking for something to do? If so I'm always up for a spar. And you look like you could be fun~" She said playfully as she slithered up off her towel and took off her glasses to look the demoness over. She was an alluring and captivating site, with generous breasts, wings, tentacles, and some kind of tail. "So what do you say? Wanna play in the slime?"

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Island (The non-combat IC thread)

Iggy wakes up in a small hotel room with a bad headache. He looks around confused as to how he ended up here. Last thing he remembered was hiding in the bushes with his bow, waiting for prey to wander by to strike down and bring home for his family. He then remembers being hit hard on the back of the head.

"Oh, that must of been what happened..."

He looks around confused and examines himself. He lets out a sigh of relief upon discovering he was still wearing his hand-made leather clothing.

"Where am I?"

Iggy gets up and leaves the room and wanders around the hotel.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Auralice and Enigma find themselves standing in a big hotel room after their bout. Slithering over to the bathroom to wash their greasy clothings and hit the showers to wash away their grime. After drying up and putting on clean clothes again they head down to the café to have a refreshing meal. Auralice having made sure Enigma retains most of her free will to let her do as she pleases afterwards. But for now, tea-time and a steady lunch for the hungry duo.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tamonten -> Enigma

What lies...within? Tamonten stared at the table as she considered the words. A few blinks later and she returned her vision to the odd elf. "I guess I can't see it." The swordswoman took another sip of tea as she tried to recall the explanation she had been given for that. "When my arm was sealed the person who crafted the manacle told me that I would never be capable of manipulating energies while my regulator was functioning." Her pale arm moved to rub her blackened one, something of a tic as the subject came up. "But he said he wasn't sure if I would have been able to wield that sort of power anyway, so I guess it wasn't much of a loss." The pale-skinned girl stole a wistful glance at her blackened appendage before reaching for the refreshments again with the arm in question. "Normally I can't really hold anything with it because it shakes. It's been really calm since I ended up here, it's kind of nice."

Almost as if to accentuate the point, mainly to herself, she took one of the various pastries in her off-hand and took a bite out of it. When Tamonten had finished with the mouthful, she continued. "So I guess you are a mage after all, then? I had assumed as much before I charged but was left a little uncertain after my first trip to the floor."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Enigma ---> Tamonten

At the mention of the "sealed arm", Tamonten would find her conversation partner don a rather...childish, yet disturbing smile. One that a youth might take on when they found a new "toy" or the likes. Yet not a smile that would reflect the "musing" tone of her response to such a simple question.

"A mage? By some definitions, yes. By the Academy to the north? No. I am a practitioner of more "unique" theories of magic, ones that some might claim to be "taboo" or "forbidden". By such a definition, I am not a mage, but rather a heretic with magical properties. "

In fact, it would not be until after the completion of her response that the elf opts to ask a question that any who knew her would know was coming...

"With that said however, I don't suppose you could let me take a look at that arm? Perhaps take a sample of it even for the sake of knowledge?..."

~~~~~
Enigma ---> Auralice

"And it's only now they let me finish a cup of tea..."

So the elf would mutter into her tea, as a seemingly perpetual flush encompassed her cheeks, seeming to refuse to even gaze upon her conversation partner for this second attempt at "tea time" in the day. It was one thing to have tea after conducting an intricate experiment. But trying to enjoy tea after something like...that, with her ears now seemingly burning from a rare emotion she couldn't put her finger on...now that, was far more difficult than she'd like it to be...

"...Was it really... necessary to...go that far, dear?... I'm well travelled enough to handle myself by this point, I'd say..."

...Even more so when the source of her distress was sitting right across from her, perhaps enjoying her discomfort. As to why she was having tea with one responsible for "ravaging" her silly, she knew not; no logic could justify such an insane choice of action. Yet...here she was now, and feeling more and more awkward by the minute, as if more eyes were turning to her just for her choice of company.

Last edited:

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

-> Enigma.
Sitting down at the café opposite of Enigma, Auralice orders a nice looking spaghetti bolognese with a cup of green tea and slice of sponge cake for dessert. Waiting for her meal to be served she chats with Enigma.
"You'd prefer to be taken away against your will and then left naked while drizzling with semen and oil? I did what I felt was an honest gesture of manners and at least cleaned up the mess I caused.
As for taking you back here, I was hungry and I didn't want to eat alone, food doesn't taste as good without company... but if sitting here isn't to your liking, I won't stop you from going elsewhere, but I'd appreciate the gesture of idle chit chat over a fine meal"

The waitress coming by to serve her meal, Auralice noms down the meal with not-so-elegant manners and then finishing the meal by slowly sipping the tea while enjoying the cake.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira simply waved her goodbye to Tomoe as she departed, determined to not let the - in her opinion - overly-serious woman dull her mood as she basked in the suns heat, balanced out by the cool breeze caressing her nude form. Every few minutes she rolled over, alternating in her exposure of her front and backside. "Now this is nice..." she cooed, letting her mind wander briefly about Tomoe and the other 'contestants' on the island, and when she might come across more of them. "Hopefully the next person I meet will be a little less uptight, though," she thought aloud.

She didn't think ill of the shrine girl, only that she needed to loosen up a bit. 'Heh, and given what I know about this 'competition', that might very well happen. And if I meet her in one of the arenas, I'll make sure it happens,' she thought to herself, grinning slightly at the prospect of loosening the woman's tight folds with her demonic cock.

Vira turned over again onto her back, spreading her legs slightly to let the gentle breeze brush across her exposed flower, the cooling sensation against her mildly aroused nethers sending a shiver up her spine. She chuckled to herself, 'Heh, what a sight I'll be to next guy or girl who comes along,' she thought, arching her back slightly as she stretched.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Enigma ---> Aurani

The elf pauses for a moment thanks to the vivid description of...past evens, causing her to actually pull her hood over head again, so as to obscure her face while unsightly emotions wreaked havoc on it.

"...No, that's not... I mean was it necessary to...."

...The words however would not seem to come, as her train of thought seemed to have been paralyzed altogether by perhaps...embarrassment, causing the topic to be dropped altogether...So that Enigma could replace it with a strain of conversation she was more comfortable with of course, namely...inquisition.

"...That aside dear, and this little realm's games aside....may I ask as to what your purpose is? In general. As in, with such...potent...abilities, what is it that you'd seek? If not for this present realm."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Luciana -> Mitsuki

Luciana frowned slightly at the slime, wondering just how grappling with such a creature would work. Still, she was intrigued. "What, fight a slime in an arena made of slime? Surely you jest. I would prefer a more neutral sort of arena."

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

-> Enigma
Finishing her dessert Auralice thinks about Enigma's question, not really knowing what to tell her she feels like toying with her some more in retort.
"If you really want to know, then fine, come with me."
Auralice leads Enigma to a boutique and shoves her into the dressing room while tossing in several garments which she order her to dress into. After a few moments of waiting Auralice snatches up the elf and spins her around in front of a mirror, glancing upon Enigma dressed in a French maid uniform.
"Well, what do you think?"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Enigma ---> Aurani

To which...surprisingly enough, the elf would seem to take in better humor than expected, opting to simply decline commenting much for the most part, save for one snarkish remark. "...So your purpose is to dress the world is silly costumes?"... but not much else otherwise.

"...Is that all?"

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

-> Enigma
Auralice lightly baps Enigma on the head for her remark.
No, you asylum reject, I'm making you my slave, more specific a maid. But since you seem to think the costume is silly, let's see how you like this alternative.
Dragging Enigma back into the dressing room, stripping her and dressing her up in a different manner, leaving her with only an apron, stockings, shoes and hat, Auralice shoves her out in front of the mirror again and awaits her reaction.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

--> Auralice

To this perhaps...would the naga find herself incurring a more desired result from the elf, who seemed to almost be blushing profusely at how...exposed she was. But barring that, seemed amazingly "calm" for a person who had been told they had been enslaved.

"...Hardly a practical outfit now...is this? What's the point of leaving one side completely exposed?..."

...Then again, it wasn't as if she should have to wear this anywhere else...right?

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

-> Enigma
Rather than giving her an answer Auralice simply gave Enigma a good slap on her rear followed by lifting her up and teasingly prod at her holes with her members as if to give her an idea of her intentions, after teasing her like this for a brief moment she kisses her on the cheek and puts her down on the floor again, simply looking at her with a smirk on her face.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

---> Auralice

That was certainly one way for the realization of how...vulnerable, she was to finally strike Enigma, Having let out a yelp when originally struck, and found herself squirming a bit helplessly as she felt the snake's members prodding against her once again...the elf would see to it that she her "exposed" bits were facing the other way as she addressed her... apparent "master".

"...Convenient...access...right. Is this all then, as to your "purpose". To collect a few...servants, and play dress up with them now and then?"

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

-> Enigma
Auralice pats Enigma on the head.
"It's not exactly what's on my mind, but if you want I could make a special exception for you, I'd even let you keep that outfit~"
Poking Enigma on the nose teasingly with a wink on her face as she finishes the last part of the sentence.
She then leads Enigma back into the dressing room and waits for her to change, should she want to of course.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

---> Auralice

Rather than dignify the comment with a response, Enigma would perhaps let the color of her cheeks and the temperature of her pointy ears speak for her as she promptly returns to the dressing room...only to redon her typical robe, letting out a sigh of relief as she returned to her normal garments.

"...Really now, such impractical outfits. One most truly wonder which deranged minds came up with them... "

...Ironic statement, coming from her of course, but nevertheless...

"Yet, I do suppose having to wear one of those every now and then wouldn't be to cumbersome while here. It's not as if it's as bad as being collared and lead about by a leash after all. Merely a fashion change... with a few quirks here and there."

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A porcelain white beak emerged from the treeline, and a small woman crashed through the underbrush with it, pursuing some phantom foe.

"Where is he?!" she snarled, looking first at ground level, and then around ten feet above the ground. "I, El Chalupa Ensangriento, will show him what it is to be a luchador! Base villains such as he will FALL before me, for I fight! For JUSTICE!"

With the "he" not in sight, however, she quickly loses interest, and meanders down the beach, eventually finding a bar of some sort.

"One mojito, por favor."

When the bartender slid her drink to her, she absentmindedly raised it and tried to drink it normally, and - clink! - a tiny bit dribbled down the curve of her hardened mask, splashed out on impact.

"Ah! How foolish of me! I have grown so used to this mask, it is like a second skin! But though it preserves my honor, I cannot drink with it o- hmm..."

A few minutes and nearly poking her eye out later, a tiny straw hung from one of the holes drilled into the far end of the mask's beak, through which she sipped her drink while staring out to sea.