What's new

The Island of Professor Rio

PandoraFoxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Island of Professor Rio

I know it is minute to vote differently than the majority at this point, but I'm still voting with A.

Might as well just keep fucking. What better way than to experiment with the effects of our seed than to keep pumping her full of it. Can we get her pregnant? If we can, would it be a normal pregnancy or an accelerated one? What sort of mutated, demon spawn would we produce? Is she only affected from it when it is introduced internally? I think we should try covering her in our cock chowder to see if that produces any changes. What if we ingested our own cum? So many fun things to try, why waste time?

WinterLaurel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm voting C, I think it would be a good idea to go out together and gather supplies. After the storm passes and there is enough daylight, I think we should go meet 17.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

C: Eat before looking for supplies. Inquire about other girls and their locations.

Checks:
Meal reduces hunger by 30
Holding breath under water-DC 5: 18+1=19 Pass
Foraging for supplies-DC10: 15+3+1(29 Assist)= 19 Pass
Holding breath under water-DC 5: 7+1=8 Pass
Stamina-Keep it up-DC10: 2+1=3 Fail

With that massive storm fast approaching you decide to stockpile some food so you can ride it out inside the cave. 29 mentions that if we are going to be working all day that a nice breakfast would help the day go by faster. She picks up the food she spilled on the floor earlier and sets it aside, and then she prepares another serving and presents it to you. With a comforting smile she assures you she doesn’t mind eating what she dropped on the floor, after all it isn’t the first time she’s dropped something because of her pincers. It is almost entertaining watching the way 29 eats, she holds the fish with one pincer while the other picks the meat off the bones and she shovels the bits into her mouth with her new little arms as fast as she can pull it.

With full bellies you both decide it is time to leave the safety of the cave. 29 tells you to wait until she makes sure the coast is clear. She dives into the small pool and quickly disappears. A few minutes pass before she surfaces in the pool again and gestures for you to follow. You take a running start and dive into the pool, quickly shooting through the tunnel to the waiting ocean. 29 is already waiting on the beach, her wet body glistening in the late morning sun. The both of you begin to search for food, with 29 showing you some decent spots for normal fruits and berries so you will be able to find them in the future if need be.

Both of you are at your carrying limit and 29 suggests returning to drop off this load of food. Once back at the jetty a rather difficult question comes to mind.

”Hey 29, um how are we supposed to get this stuff inside the cave without it being water logged.”

”Easy, express delivery.”

She sets some of the fruit down and with her free hand moves a rock about the size of a basketball to the side revealing a small chute. 29 drops everything she is carrying down the chute and instructs you to do the same.

”It took me days to figure out a way to get Mama 17’s presents in there without getting them soaking wet.”

She sits down on the beach with her legs in the water, the tide washing up past her butt. The sun is high in the sky.

”Mind if we take a short break?”

She begins bubbling at the mouth again as she stares out to the ocean.

”Sure, but can I ask you something?”

She looks over her shoulder at you and nods.

”Why do you keep blowing bubbles like that?”

With a slurp the bubbles are gone and she clanks herself on top of the head again while she sticks her tongue out at you.

”Sorry, I forgot again. It’s become so natural I didn’t even think about explaining it. You know how I can breathe underwater, right? I don’t have gills like a fish, it’s more like I have a water lung. I have to keep water in it or it gets hard to breathe, and if the water sits there for too long I take all the air out of it. The bubbles help get fresh air into the water and keep the gills wet. I know I am just some kind of horrible monster, but at least I have you now.”

”That explains a lot and you aren’t a monster. At least you look cool, all I have are these floppy things hanging from my arms…and a penis.”

You sit in the sand behind her and give her a tight hug.

”You never mentioned why you call 17 mama anyway?”

”She was the first one I met once I woke up and she looked after me. It just seemed natural to call her that. She lives only a short distance into the forest from here, I can take you to her one day.”

”That would be nice. I want to thank her for making sure you were okay.”

You kiss the back of her neck softy.

”You mentioned 8 and 23 earlier, what makes them so bad?”

She shudders slightly and backs into you seeking comfort.

”Mama 17 told me so many stories about 8, horrible things about the girls she had killed. I’ve only seen her twice…and when I say she is a monster I mean a true beast. 8 is huge, strong, and fast. I only managed to get away because she can’t swim. Mama told me to avoid the swamp in the woods far to the north. “

She bubbles for a moment before beginning again.

”Ugh, don’t get me started on 23. She thinks she is the queen of the island. A few girls actually follow her willingly and carry out her will like it’s the law of the land. The girls that follow her all start looking a like; shiny black armor and see through wings that buzz loudly. At least it is easy to hear them coming and hide. I’ve never seen 23 herself, but her followers always fly in from the east, from across the cove.”

”Don’t you worry anymore, I will keep you safe from now on. Wait, I just now realized something. You keep saying girls and not people. Are there not any men on the island?”

”Out of everyone I’ve seen, and everyone Mama has told me about, all of them are female. Some of them have…um, equipment, like you, but are still girls.”

The two of you talked for a few more minutes about some of the other girls.
15 has great beauty and can be seen flying back and forth from the island in the cove during the day.
19 is quite strong but she likes to keep to herself on the L-shaped island just offshore.
26 can be seen swimming at night, just look for the glow in the water.
9 patrols the island everyday by air, 17 says she is trying to stop 8 from harming anyone else.
17 knows of others, but these are the only ones 29 has personally met or knows the location of.

You decide that you have taken long enough on your break and that it is time to get back to work. The both of you manage to make two more trips by the time the moon is high in the sky. This much fruit should last for days and when supplemented with the fish 29 can catch easily it should be more than sufficient to weather the approaching storm. The both of you head back into the cave. The swim through the tunnel goes smoothly with 29 pulling you along quickly. You dry off with the same cloth from the other night while 29 is already sitting by the firepit, still a little damp. It has been a long day and you both are quite tired, but there is always one thing that helps anyone get to sleep. You sit down behind 29 like you were earlier on the beach and begin toweling her off.

”Even if you can breathe underwater, that doesn’t mean you should just stay soaking wet. I can’t stand the thought of you
getting sick.”

”Oh come on, I’m barely wet anymore.”

She fidgets in place while you rub the cloth down her arms and to her thighs, slowly you stroke along her inner thighs. Letting go of the cloth you slide your hands into her crotch and rub the scale cover her vagina. 29 lets out a small gasp and she turns her head to face you over her shoulder.

”Are you sure you aren’t just a little wet?”

29 bites her lower lip as you press in on the scale with your right hand and you trace lightly along her stomach to her boobs with the left. Her smaller hands loosen from supporting her tiny breasts and you slip your hand underneath them, they lazily drop to her sides as you gingerly please her scaled body.

”I just want to make you feel good tonight.”

Kissing and nibbling ever so softly at her neck causes her to sway and roll back against you. For the first time you can actually feel the scale retracting. You quickly force 2 fingers in, even before the scale had fully retracted. 29 moans softly at your sudden advances.

”Looks like I was right, soaking wet.”

She really starts to get into it, moaning and breathing harder. Your ample bosom pressed firmly against her back sends mixed sensations as the nipples are rubbed over her soft skin and rocky carapace. Your cock is already hard and rubbing in between 29’s firm, yet giving, ass cheeks and her soft lower back. A sudden tightening around your ribbed member surprises you as your focus was purely on 29’s body. Her lower set of hands are squeezing and tugging on it, rubbing it against her body, and teasing the tip with her rough finger tips. Her grip eases for a moment as she pushes back against you even harder than before, she moans loudly as her orgasm peaks from your deft touch. Even as her back arcs and the fluids gush when she scream, you delve further into her, forcing 3 and then 4 fingers into her while you tweak and nibble away at her still. The moaning builds again and again as her lower hands dig into your legs as she cums again, still your hands are relentless and push her to 3 more ecstasy filled orgasms. Eventually she manages to push away from you, panting and wobbling at the knees.

”That was…AWESOME!”

She throws all her arms into the air in a victory pose, and thusly collapses forward onto you. She weighed a good bit more than you thought and you both fall backwards onto the makeshift bed.

”Now it’s your turn…”

With a quick kiss she slides down to between your legs. She licks all over one of hands while she rubs the other in her own love juices. The hand she licked starts teasing your pussy’s lips with the tips of her fingertips while the other hand closes around the head of your cock. One finger rubs across the tip of the head while the other two slide down the sides of your shaft, rubbing circles around the nubs. The hand teasing your pussy slides the middle finger inside and the other two fingers slide around the base of your cock. Leaning in close she occasionally rubs her breasts against it, her hot breath is a massive tease as she makes a point that she isn’t going to lick or suck it at all. Before too long that familiar pressure builds and as you start to clench, 29 pushes all three fingers into your pussy as you spray your hot jizz all over her chest. She sits up and rubs it into her skin while making seductive noises, but before you can enjoy the show you end up passing out.

”Well shoot, you’re no fun at all.”

You can barely make out what 29 says before you fall asleep. The next day will be the last before the storm hits late that night.

A. Forget the day, let’s just keep fucking! [Please suggest what type of sexual activities. This will progress the time to the next morning and uses 29]
B. Experiment on yourself with yourself. [Suggest how, if no suggestions given the default self-suck will be selected. This will progress the time to afternoon. 29 can be instructed to preform 1 action during this time, see C/D/E or assist in the experiment]
C. With the storm approaching and no telling how long it will last, stockpiling supplies might be wise. You can never have too many supplies after all.[This will progress the time to evening. 29 can be instructed to stay behind, help you search, or search on her own. This has the option to also last until late night]
D. Maybe someone 29 mentioned would be worth investigating. [This will progress the time depending on the encounter either selected. 29 can be instructed to accompany you to show you the way, tell you the way to get to them, or head there on her own.]
E. While there is still plenty of daylight, might as well get a better idea of the surroundings. [Explore one of the following locations: 1-forest, 2-cove, 3-beache, 4-Tiny island to the right,5 Mid sized L-shaped island straight ahead, 6-Tiny island to the left,7-Mid sized island in the middle of the cove. This will progress time depending on the location selected and encounter. 29 can be instructed to stay behind, help you explore, or explore on her own.]
F. Hmm, I just don’t know what to do… [Suggest your own action and/or 29’s]

Please add Eat if you would like them to have breakfast before the day begins. This will delay the other choices: Morning to Afternoon, Afternoon to Evening, Evening to Late Night.

Health: 60/60
Hunger: 10/80
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 2
Stamina: 1
Genetic Corruption: 20%-Stable-Succubus Type, Mutagen carrier(Type-B)
Abilities:
Glide- You receive no damage from falling and you can use air currents as a means of travel.
Flexibility- Your body can bend far beyond what a normal human can without any discomfort or risk of injury. This has a variety of uses: hiding in small places, use during naught fun time, feigning an injury, etc…
Companions:
Relationship: Worship – Compelled to follow and protect 36 for unknown reasons.
Health: 120/120
Hunger: 10/100
Intelligence: 1
Agility: 1
Stamina: 4
Genetic Corruption: 45%-Stable-Water Type
Abilities:
Lesser Burrowing- Can burrow into loose soil like sand. Can be used to hide or ambush. Cannot move while buried.
Lesser Swimming- Gains gills that allows breathing underwater without any bonuses to underwater movment.
Carapace- Further reduces damage from combat or other injuries by 1.
Camp, Key Items:
Camp: Crab Cave
While offering great protection from the elements and predators this shelter has only one entrance that can only be accessed by swimming. Must pass a DC5 check to hold breath, failure risks injury and losing the rest of that turn to recover. Having gills will nullify this check.
Key Items:
Lulla Fruit- High chance to cause an itis like effect upon consumption and the resulting sleep is very deep and hard to be stirred from. The upside to this is that once you wake up from this sleep you gain a +1 to the first check during the next post.
Silken sheets and pillows- Providing all the comforts of home that are quite distant on this island, these items were a gift to 29 from 17.
Torchlight Beetles- Provides light and warmth so long as they are kept fed.
Woven baskets- Makes storage of goods easier. Six on hand, six used. One dried fish, One Lulla Fruit, Four regular assorted fruits.
Time: Early Morning
Weather: Cloudy, 1 Day until storm hits.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I say a combo of C and E. If at all possible

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Eat, A then spend the rest of the day having sex. We seem to be disapointing our new lover with a lack of staying power. The only way to fix that is to develope it with practice and training. More sex!

WinterLaurel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think we should eat breakfast, and do a combo of C and E. We haven't been to the forest yet, might be fun to explore there while we gather supplies.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... if we definitely have supplies to last out the storm...

Then D - let's go visit Mama 17. Obviously take 29 along with us as a guide, so we know where we're going. Maybe collect some food along the way as a greeting gift?

I think we can afford to skip breakfast this morning... we don't seem to be getting hungry very fast.

WinterLaurel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then D - let's go visit Mama 17. Obviously take 29 along with us as a guide, so we know where we're going. Maybe collect some food along the way as a greeting gift?

I think we can afford to skip breakfast this morning... we don't seem to be getting hungry very fast.
If I can, I would like to change my vote to this. This sounds like a really good plan, and it would be fun to meet another girl.

PandoraFoxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Agree. Maybe if we are very nice and make a good first impression, we can have a 3 way, or at the very least, have them both service us while we sit back and relax. I think we deserve a break, all this running around gathering food I'm sure has exhausted us. ;)

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

D: Visit 17 with 29 showing you the way. Try to find an offering along the way.

Checks:
Holding breath under water-DC 5: 11+1=12 Pass
Locate an item(s) during travel- DC10: 20+3=23 Super Pass

Stretching and yawning, you look around the cave and the few beams of sunlight piercing the dark are a clear indication it is already morning, you snuggle up to 29 who is sleeping quite soundly next to you. You brush her braided hair to the side and lay your face on her, cheek to cheek. Thinking about how happy you’ve been the past few days after meeting 29, you decide that you want to go and thank the one responsible for helping to keep her safe. After a few more minutes of cuddling and taking in the scent of her hair, with a strong jostle you awaken her.

”Good morning sleepy head.”

29 yawns and foaming bubbles can be seen at the back of her throat. Once the both of you are fully awake, you tell her about you wanting to visit 17. She squeals at the thought of seeing her again, stating that she hadn’t seen her in over a week. Before you can even finish talking about it, 29 has jumped into the pool and swam out of sight. With a shrug you follow, diving into the tunnel you almost bump into 29. Her patience must of run dry pretty quick as she had come back to fetch you, 29’s lower arms reach out and grab you by the wrist and she quickly pulls you the rest of the way out of the tunnel. Once safely on the beach, you begin to try and dry off a bit, shaking and wiping away what water you can. 29 continues to falter with her impatience as she nags for you to hurry and begins to push you towards the woods. Just to be funny you start falling back into her going dead weight, she lets you fall and thud onto the sand. She stands over you with such an adorable frustrated look on her face that you quickly stop giggling and get to your feet; with a hug and a kiss to say you’re sorry. You follow her a little ways back down the beach, in the direction of the area you woke up at, to a trail leading into the forest.

”All we have to do is stay on this path, I made sure it would always be easy to find my way back to her. In case I got lost…”

Her face is so innocent yet bashful; you shoot her a smile in hopes of comforting her. The trail is clearly marked with the well-trodden foot path and the branches that have be cut from the way, upon closer inspection of some of the bigger limbs that would have been in the way it is clear that 29 snapped or crushed them all using her pincers. After only five minutes or so, you come to a clearing with some beautiful flowers growing around a hollowed out log. You squat down to get a better look and smell. The assortment of flowers here seems a little out of place, as it is a wide array of different tropical flowers not usually found together that include: Blue Dawn, Blood Lily, Angel Wing, African Moon, and various others that you can easily identify. Your head swoons as this odd factoid of information consumes your thoughts, losing your balance you start to fall forward but catch yourself. A few of the African Moons squash under your hand, but to your surprise, under these tall stems is a flower that you don’t recognize at all. It resembles an Orchid slightly, where the labellum and stamen would be located there is a small red bulb resembling a small cherry and the petals are light pink with light brown splotches coming from the center of the bloom. You can’t help but pick it; this would make a lovely gift to thank 17 with. You also grab one of the African Moons that only broke at the stem and is still in pristine condition, thinking it would be such a waste just to leave it laying there to wilt and rot. 29 is still fuming for you to hurry up as she stands at the start of another trail leading further into the forest. Grasping the unusual flowers stem in between your lips, you grab the second braid on the right side of 29’s head. She starts to struggle but you let out a muffled shush without dropping the unusual flower from your mouth. You feed the stem of the African Moon into the braid toward the end of it, the three inch wide white flower compliments 29’s cute and innocent face so well. Caressing her face with one hand and taking the flower out of your mouth with the other, you plant a deep kiss on her.

”There, even more perfect.”

29 blushes intensely, even with her pink skin it is easy to tell, as she grabs your free hand and begins leading you into the woods again. Only a few more minutes into the forest and the strangest thing starts to happen, it is getting dark fast. The canopy overhead is thick, unnaturally so.

”Watch your step, Mama 17 made it dark around her home. She said it makes it easier to catch animals or clumsy girls like me. She’ll know we’re coming, she always does somehow.”

After another few minutes of walking, the light starts to shine through the treetops again, you look around to see what was causing the darkness. Thick, white webbing is coating the tops of the trees; it runs all along them, around them, between them, every which way there is webbing. Even the ground isn’t free, as you look under your feet you can see lines of the stuff trace in the direction you are heading. Something about this makes you shudder slightly, but you trust 29 and if she trusts 17 enough to call her mama, then that’s good enough for you.

With the light returning, the number of trees begins to dwindle until you both come to a large clearing with only three large trees near the center, the white thread that lined the ground centers underneath the trees. To your surprise there is a very nice camp here, a large fire pit with what looks like a small brown cauldron or cooking pot hanging over it, assortments of woven baskets, blankets like the ones 29 has strung out across a line of thread between two of the big trees, and there is even a hammock. You follow 29 to the camp and she begins to yell.

”It’s okay, she’s with me Mama!”

No sooner than the last words leaving her mouth a tall shadowy figure plummets with immense speed from one of top of one of the large trees. 29 is quickly scooped up into the figures arms and is being squeezed tightly.

”29, baby, where have you been! You haven’t come to see me in ages.”

The woman hugging 29 is a crazed sight to behold. The first thing that grabs your attention is the fact that she is very tall, seven feet at least, with a curvy figure and has six freaking arms! Her body is covered in soft looking white fuzz, aside from her arms and legs which have a shine to them. Her upper arms and thighs are a very light brown almost yellow color that fades into black towards her hands and feet. The black sections of the chitin covering her arms and legs is raised slightly, giving the appearance of high heeled “fuck me” boots and formal dress gloves. Unlike 29’s carapace feet, 17’s heels do have a spike to support them. Getting a good look at her hands is a bit troublesome with the two of them moving about while she hugs her, but from what you can tell it looks like they only have one joint. From the hand to the joint is thinner than you would expect, but after the joint they have pointed cones like she has sharpened thimbles on all of her fingers. A large, jiggling mass catches your eyes next; an unusual protrusion hangs off of 17’s back, starting just above her ass. The underside of it is relatively flat, while the top is bulbous and round towards the tip, with a bit more angular definition towards its base. It is predominantly black with bright, yellow oval patterns along its sides, from base to tip you guess it is two feet long as it stops just shy of her knees in length. For some reason you think it would feel squishy to touch.

The two girls stop hugging and 17 sets 29 down gently. She places all her hands on her hips as she looks you over. You finally have a good chance to look at her face and frontal body, she is naked but that isn’t much of a surprise. Her breasts are huge, easily E or F cups, and oddly enough are just as perky as yours or 29’s. With breasts that large, you would imagine a bit of sagging just from gravity alone, but maybe there is another reason for it. They are outlined in the same black and yellow pattern on the bug like abdomen hanging from her ass. 17’s face is far from human, covered in the same white fuzz as her body, with well-defined cheekbones, and a stern gaze framed in long straight black hair. Three sets of solid black shiny eyes adorn her face as well, one small set directly above the bridge of her nose, another small set at the edges of her temples, and the ones located in the normal place are a bit large. Her number brand is very visible as it stands out black against the white fuzz covering her stomach. As she begins to talk, you also notice that she has small fangs folded back onto the roof of her mouth.

”I knew it was about time for some new faces to start showing up. I’m just glad my little 29 is safe and sound. I am 17 and it is quite the pleasure to meet you.”

”36, and the pleasure is all mine. Here, I found this on the way here and it’s my way of saying thanks for everything you did for 29.”

”Oh my, thank you! This flower is very rare, I’ve only seen six others my whole time here. I can…”

29 interrupts 17 abruptly.

”Mama look, look what 36 did for me. I have hands, with fingers!”

17 pats 29 on the head with one of her middle set of arms and the bottom set play with 29’s new arms, while looking at you.

”Well I’ll be, another special girl. You are the third one I’ve heard about. 8 is holding another against her will, but knowing 8, I don’t know if she is still alive or not. Another girl like you follows 23 like a puppy but that bi…”

17 covers 29’s ears with her middle set of hands.

”That bitch is fucking crazy. She thinks she is the queen of a new world order with her girl like you as her “holy maiden” to spread her own “divine blessing” or some such.”

17 makes air quotes with her top set of arms. She leaves 29’s side and begins to look you over.

”In any case, my services are always available whenever you need something.”

You give her a puzzled look.

”Services?”

”She never told you why she calls me Mama? Well I think I am the oldest woman here, and I felt it was my place to look after the younger and vulnerable girls. Eventually some of the stronger girls got wind of how I was helping the others, they wanted me to stop and only help them. So I struck up a deal and maintained neutrality, I will trade everything at the same rate to everyone. I’m not sure why I have such a knack for crafts, but if it helps even one girl live another day or sleep easier at night, then it’s more than worth the work. Let me show you some of what I have to offer.”

She directs you over to some of the woven baskets and clay jars.

17’s Barter Shop has been unlocked, this can be accessed at any
choice selection and will only take one time block to complete.

Shop:
17 barters her goods for one of three things per item, it’s your choice what you trade her for the items. You can purchase equipment for 29 as well. The potential payment options include:
Trading something of equal value like Supplies, Gear, Artifacts, or even Information. Alternate items can be suggested if you have something worth trading.
Performing a favor for 17, this can include but is not limited to making deliveries, fetching payments, gathering information on certain other girls, and engaging other girls to secure her territory. This option is by request only and will not be listed in prices but is always available.
Filling a set number of jars/jugs with your cum/juices, as she can in turn trade it to other girls seeking to mutate/evolve further. If you have trouble filling the order, 17 will add a Rare Fruit onto the order that will help with making the combined payment.

Weapons: Base damage inflicted during combat is determined by Strength rating. 1-4 = 2d8-2d20
Fang Dagger: Small weapon made from a tooth of some unknown animal. Increases one damage die by one. There are six daggers currently available. Price Rating: One full juice jar or 2 baskets of any kind of food.
Stone Ax: Large weapon made from sharpened stone. Increases both damage die by one, slow to use. There are three axes currently available. Price Rating: Two full juice jar or one bundle of firewood.
Sling: A long range weapon that cannot be used effectively without practice, uses Agility instead of Strength. Comes with a small pouch filled with twenty smooth stones, other ammo can be purchased or improvised. Price Rating: One full juice jar or a basket of fruit.
Bow: A makeshift bow that can be easily used with minimal practice, uses Agility instead of Strength. Comes with a bundle of ten arrows, other ammo can be purchased. Price Rating: One full juice jug or four baskets of any type of food.

Silken Armor: Armor made from spider silk, nearly as strong as steel while being significantly lighter. Some items may just resemble clothes but still protect against damage. Default color is white, dyes are available but take extra time to complete the item. Additional styles can be requested but take extra time to complete.
Sundress: Armor that doesn’t restrict movement. Decreases one opponent’s damage die by one. Price ratings: One full juice jug or three baskets of fish(fresh or dried).
Corset: Comes with stockings and garters with formal dress gloves. Decreases both opponent’s damage dice by one. Difficult to put on without someone’s help or the Flexibility ability.
Full Body Suit: Comes with tights, a leotard, bracers, vest, and boots. Decreases opponent’s max Strength bonus to 1. Price Rating: Three full juice jugs or an unusual artifact.

Rare Fruits & Potions: Items with beneficial effects, stock changes over time. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or a basket of any type of food.
Ball Berries: A pair of blue cherry like berries filled to the brim with juice. Increases cum production for a limited time, enough to fill a large jar per load. Can be added onto other purchases to help payment be met.
Rigid Plantain: A small pink banana that is unusually firm and hard to chew. Causes erections that last for a few hours.
Lulla Extract: Distilled from Lulla Fruits. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce sleep.
Sweet Honey: Honey traded to 17 as payment from 23. Has aphrodisiac like effects.
Super Sweet: Aphrodisiac isolated from Sweet Honey. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce lustful tendencies.

Juice Jars: Small clay jars filled with the fluids of different girls, used for control mutations. Jars have a pour spout for ease of use. Each item has the same price rating: Two full juice jar or basket of fish(dried or fresh). Stock will vary as time progresses.
15: Beautiful wings and unusual tongue. Supply: Two jars.
17: Extra Limbs and spinnerets. Supply: Four jars and two jugs.
19: Strong tail and sturdy scales. Supply: Three jars.
26: Electromagnetic sensitivity and gills. Supply: Two jars.
30: Light-weight body and feathers. Supply: Two jars.

Survival Gear & Comfort Goods: Items that make life easier. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or two baskets of any type of food.

Silken Rope: Base length of twenty feet.
Bee’s Wax Candle: Comes in a set of ten. Has random side effects depending on color. Available colors: Blue, Red, Pink, Yellow, and Orange.
Simple Backpack: Can hold one full load of any item.
Essence Plush: Stuffed doll that can be fashioned to look like anyone you can accurately describe, default teddy bear and human female styles also available. This can be given as a give and has a pouch in the back for placing herbs or extracts to affect the owner while they slept or just hold onto it.

A. Since we came all this way, might as well buy something! [Items can be purchased for both 36 and 29. Alternatively, you can send 29 home early if you want to get her a surprise present.]
B. It would be rude to just up and leave, spend time talking with 17 before leaving. [This will progress the time to Late Afternoon, another action can be selected afterwards or wait until the next post]
C. Maybe someone 29 mentioned would be worth investigating. Kindly part ways with 17 in search of another girl. [This will progress the time depending on the encounter either selected. 29 can be instructed to accompany you to show you the way, tell you the way to get to them, or head there on her own.]
D. While there is still plenty of daylight, might as well get a better idea of the surroundings. Kindly part ways with 17 to search the island. [Explore one of the following locations: 1-forest, 2-cove, 3-beache, 4-Tiny island to the right,5 Mid sized L-shaped island straight ahead, 6-Tiny island to the left,7-Mid sized island in the middle of the cove. This will progress time depending on the location selected and encounter. 29 can be instructed to stay behind, help you explore, or explore on her own.]
E. Hmm, I just don’t know what to do… [Suggest your own action and/or 29’s]

Hunger: 15/80
Abilities:
Glide- You receive no damage from falling and you can use air currents as a means of travel.
Flexibility- Your body can bend far beyond what a normal human can without any discomfort or risk of injury. This has a variety of uses: hiding in small places, use during naught fun time, feigning an injury, etc…
Companions:
Hunger: 10/100
Abilities:
Lesser Burrowing- Can burrow into loose soil like sand. Can be used to hide or ambush. Cannot move while buried.
Lesser Swimming- Gains gills that allows breathing underwater without any bonuses to underwater movment.
Camp, Key Items:
While offering great protection from the elements and predators this shelter has only one entrance that can only be accessed by swimming. Must pass a DC5 check to hold breath, failure risks injury and losing the rest of that turn to recover. Having gills will nullify this check.
Key Items:
Lulla Fruit- High chance to cause an itis like effect upon consumption and the resulting sleep is very deep and hard to be stirred from. The upside to this is that once you wake up from this sleep you gain a +1 to the first check during the next post.
Silken sheets and pillows- Providing all the comforts of home that are quite distant on this island, these items were a gift to 29 from 17.
Woven baskets- Makes storage of goods easier. Six on hand, six used. One dried fish, One Lulla Fruit, Four regular assorted fruits.
Time: Early Afternoon
Weather: Cloudy, 1 Day until storm hits.

I do want to apologize for the excessive delay in getting this posted, I hit a bit of a creative snag while working on 17's shop. Also, let me know if that yellow is too hard to read. I will change it in the next post to something else if so.
EDIT: Trying orange instead

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A Get the Ball Berries to fill Juice Jars and trade them in for 15's Juice Jars. We seem to be having trouble pleasing our lover with our dick, so maybe she'll appreciate some oral attention.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I say A. Ball Berries or the Wings/Strange Tongue and/or the Extra Arms and Spinnerets Juice Jars. Mutations are fun~ :3

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Mmm... I do like the idea of upgrading our gliding ability into full-bore flight... but whether that'd be better done by adding wings or feathers is an interesting question...

Eh, I'll go with A - buy one of 15's jars, offering our own output as recompense. I'm willing to bet that a small purchase like this won't need a Ball Berry to boost our output.

Afterwards, B - spend some time chatting. I'm particularly interested in 17's comment about being the third "special girl" she's heard about... what is it, and is it the same thing that had the Professor calling us "fifth"?

PandoraFoxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mmm... I do like the idea of upgrading our gliding ability into full-bore flight... but whether that'd be better done by adding wings or feathers is an interesting question...

Eh, I'll go with A - buy one of 15's jars, offering our own output as recompense. I'm willing to bet that a small purchase like this won't need a Ball Berry to boost our output.

Afterwards, B - spend some time chatting. I'm particularly interested in 17's comment about being the third "special girl" she's heard about... what is it, and is it the same thing that had the Professor calling us "fifth"?
I second this, don't think I could have put it better myself. I'm very interested in learning more about these special girls as well.

My apologies for the late post by the way. I have been completely swamped with work, I've barely had time for anything. I don't get paid enough for the crap I put up with.

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A: Make a purchase & B: Inquire about being special

Checks:
Stamina-Keep it up-DC10: 12+1=13 Pass
Comprehend-DC10: 16+3=19 Pass

Hesitantly you decide to purchase one of the juice jars, 15’s to be precise. The thought of having wings instead of these dangling skin flaps was just too good to pass up on, since you still feel a little self-conscious about the way you look and 15 was always described with such beauty.

“Umm, I think I would like to try this one…but how exactly do I do this?”

“We can talk about how to use it after you pay me for it. How would you like to pay?”

“We didn’t bring anything else with us, so me I guess?”

17 laughs lightly and presents you with two empty clay jars similar to the one you want to buy, being held by her main hands.

“I need you to fill these up then, from here.”

A sharp sensation runs up your spine, 17 is poking your flaccid penis with her index finger on her lower left hand. With a slight nod you blush and look around, finding no place to be private you head towards the woods. A large bush just on the edge seems like a perfect spot to work yourself over. Grabbing your limp member you try and stimulate yourself, but it just isn’t working. You take a moment and leer through the bush to see 29 and 17 happily chatting and hugging. As you watch them dark images creep into your mind and that familiar desire floods your senses. Thoughts of those two together, rubbing all over each other stirs your cock to full attention without you even noticing. You cannot take your eyes off of them, 17 in particular; thinking of what she could do with all those hands or what rubbing your cock across her soft fuzzy body would feel like. Before too long you feel pressure building in your loins, you’ve been jacking yourself off the whole time you were fantasizing about her and didn’t even know it. With your free hand you quickly fumble and slide the lid off of one of the jars, even with your orgasm about to peak you can’t stop yourself from tugging on your own cock. Barely able to get the jar in position before you explode, you let out a very loud moan. When the pulses of cum stop pouring from your cock, you give it one good squeeze and wipe what you can off of your fingers onto the rim of the jam. That was fun and all, but the jar is only half full.
“Seriously…ugh.”

Luckily, your cock is still half hard. You lick your right hand to try and use your own saliva as a quick lubricant. It does help get you back closer to full erection, enough to masturbate again. Again you spy through the bush on 17, watching as she walks about her camp and picking up the stroking pace every time she bends over and you get a partial view of her ass…that damn spinneret keeps blocking the show. It doesn’t take that long before you squeeze out another load and nearly fill the jar to the brim. With a sigh you slump to the ground, sitting on your knees with your legs spread and your cock lying across the webbed ground. Leaning back and bracing yourself with your left arm you begin slowly rubbing another one out. Suddenly you feel your breasts being squeezed and arms wrap around your shoulders, hot breath tickles your ear.

“Need some help, honey?”

With 29 roughly massaging your tits and lightly nibbling on your neck and ears, you quickly build yourself to your next orgasm and cum as hard as the first time into the second jar. You find it a bit off that you can continue to cum this much continually, even if you are fatigued you still think you could keep this type of production going for a long time if need be. Fatigued was the key word, you fall forward and prop yourself up on all fours. Your arms wobble and give way, now resting on your elbows you look back between your breasts and past you dripping half hard cock. 29 is sitting on the ground staring at your backside with a look of hunger in her eyes.

“I don’t think I’m going to be able to finish this last jar.”

“Don’t get so down, let me help you up.

29 giggles at her own pun-tastic joke, licking her lips she gets onto her hands and knees behind you. She buries her face into your pussy. Her tongue deeply probing your inner walls and the breath from her nose tickles your ass; her lower arms are free to caress your ass cheeks and legs. With contented moans you reach down and tug on your now fully hard cock with both hands, not even caring your face is buried into the webbed ground. This orgasm comes quite quickly with the added assistance, overflowing the jar with your cum and spraying 29’s mouth and chin with a torrent of your female juices.
After a moment of cleaning up and wiping off, you seal the jars back and get 29 to help you walk back over to the camp as your legs are very weak right now.

“Did you have some fun dearies?”

You and 29 sit down around an actual fire pit for once, even if it is the middle of the day it provides a certain sense of calm. The dried wood and ash in the small pit grant a small glimmer of normalcy on this crazy island, especially after how weird it was just to go shopping. 17 is busy fastening thick sheets or silk between the trees in layers, making the ground work for this area to be a large tent. Eventually she comes down from the trees to sit with the both of you. Now seems like a good a time as any to talk while you rest up for the walk back home.
“I left my jars over there, I’ll take 15’s whenever we leave. I almost hate to ask, but can you try and tell me what makes me so special or how you know there are two others like me.”

“It’s a long story, so get comfy. When I first awoke on the island, I didn’t look like this. I only had two arms and two eyes; also I didn’t have any of my spinnerets. My body wasn’t covered in these small white hairs either, but my legs and arms were covered in this exoskeleton. I have changed since then, and it is all thanks to 13. I won’t lie, I loved her. We met each other the same day we woke up and we survived together for a long time.

You remind of her, your looks and abilities. Unlike everyone else on the island, the two of you plus whoever 23 has under her control don’t have distinct or obvious animal influences to your appearance. She had shoulder length strait black hair with remarkable bright blue eyes. Her skin was just perfect, smooth beyond the best silk I could ever produce. She had this horns that curved back along the sides of her head, it was always so cute to watch her get them caught on something or try to find a comfortable position to sleep in. Unlike you, she didn’t have those…wings? Instead she had tail with an adorable spaded tip; plus she wasn’t pink, but sky blue. Oh, and from the looks of it you both had the same wonderful addition, those ribbings…bumps…whatever you want to call it, were always remarkable.”

17 closes her eyes as she bites her lip slightly during that last sentence. She looks back up at you and sighs lightly as she resumes her tale.

“We spent three days together before we gave into each other, but I didn’t start getting these additional growths right away. I want to say around the fifth or sixth time we had sex was when it first happened. We were both surprised that I started growing this from my backside.”

She pats the insect like abdomen hanging off of her back.

“It got in the way at first, and I didn’t quite know how to easily use it. We didn’t let it stop us from having more fun together. A few more weeks went by and every so often after we got done having sex something else would happen, I think the second set of hands freaked me out the most when it happened. Eventually I realized that she wasn’t changing at all, but the more and more I changed the quicker the next one happened. I got a hunch one night, and began to snowball with her every time she came. It took a bit longer than it did with me, but she eventually changed. Her tail grew a bit thicker and longer and that cute spade tip turned into a sharp pointed bone spear. I was disappointed to see her cute tail go, but I was right about the semen being the source of the mutations.

Shortly after that 8 came to our camp in the middle of the night and stole 13 away from me, I searched for her for two days straight. It took me another two weeks before I finally tracked down 8, but it was too late she had already used 13. She didn’t even look anywhere near human anymore, I could of easily beat her that night if she would have just confronted us…but now she is just too strong. She beat me that day and flaunted what 13 gave her, the power and strengths of at least three other girls. It’s the only thing that could explain what she is now, later on 23 confirmed this when she started to request trades for the juices of other girls. Right now I am just biding my time, I will get enough people that owe me big enough favors to help me take on 8. I have little faith that 13 is still alive at this point.”

She goes silent for a moment and sinks her head low; a very awkward silence fills the air.

“Do you want to know the worst part about being turned into this? I can’t cry.”

29 gets up and gives her a hug in an attempt to comfort her.

“It’s okay Mama, we’ll get her one day.”

You successfully grasp a simple understanding of the cause and effects of the mutations. The following genetic rules are now unlocked for public knowledge.
1. Semen of certain Futanari cause the mutations. From what we currently know there are anywhere from three to five girls with this ability.
2. Every 5% of genetic corruption causes a guaranteed major mutation. Minor mutations have a 25% chance of happening.
3. The semen acts like a switch, once internally exposed the genetic corruption is set to “Open” but will only last for two time periods. If another person’s genetic material is introduced internally it can alter what mutations happen. If no additional material is added and the corruption resets back to “Closed” then a person’s default mutation type occurs. Genetic material from special girls only has a 25% of overriding a person’s default mutation type if additional doses/loads are introduced after the “Open” dose.
4. There are multiple stages of genetic corruption. They include the known states of Stable, Accelerated, and Stagnant.

After spending some time making idle chit-chat, it begins to drizzle sparsely. The sun is still out, but the clouds are quickly encroaching. You make the estimation you have until late night before the storm hits with full force.

A. Head back home now and beat out most of the storm.
B. Shopping spree! Let’s buy some more stuff! [Items can be purchased for both 36 and 29. Alternatively, you can send 29 home early if you want to get her a surprise present.]
C. Maybe someone 29 mentioned would be worth investigating. Kindly part ways with 17 in search of another girl. [This will progress the time depending on the encounter either selected. 29 can be instructed to accompany you to show you the way, tell you the way to get to them, or head there on her own.]
D. While it may be risky or even dangerous, might as well get a better idea of the surroundings. Kindly part ways with 17 to search the island. [Explore one of the following locations: 1-forest, 2-cove, 3-beache, 4-Tiny island to the right,5 Mid sized L-shaped island straight ahead, 6-Tiny island to the left,7-Mid sized island in the middle of the cove. This will progress time depending on the location selected and encounter. 29 can be instructed to stay behind, help you explore, or explore on her own.]

Hunger: 18/80
Abilities:
Companions:
Hunger: 12/100
Abilities:
Camp, Key Items:
Key Items:
15’s Juice Jar- During the any sex scene this can be added on to use on someone, please mention when who/how/when to use it. One jar contains two doses, both can be used at the same time or saved for use later.
Time: Late Afternoon
Weather: Light Showers, 6 hours until storm hits.
Shop:
17 barters her goods for one of three things per item, it’s your choice what you trade her for the items. You can purchase equipment for 29 as well. The potential payment options include:
Trading something of equal value like Supplies, Gear, Artifacts, or even Information. Alternate items can be suggested if you have something worth trading.
Performing a favor for 17, this can include but is not limited to making deliveries, fetching payments, gathering information on certain other girls, and engaging other girls to secure her territory. This option is by request only and will not be listed in prices but is always available.
Filling a set number of jars/jugs with your cum/juices, as she can in turn trade it to other girls seeking to mutate/evolve further. If you have trouble filling the order, 17 will add a Rare Fruit onto the order that will help with making the combined payment.

Weapons: Base damage inflicted during combat is determined by Strength rating. 1-4 = 2d8-2d20
Fang Dagger: Small weapon made from a tooth of some unknown animal. Increases one damage die by one. There are six daggers currently available. Price Rating: One full juice jar or 2 baskets of any kind of food.
Stone Ax: Large weapon made from sharpened stone. Increases both damage die by one, slow to use. There are three axes currently available. Price Rating: Two full juice jar or one bundle of firewood.
Sling: A long range weapon that cannot be used effectively without practice, uses Agility instead of Strength. Comes with a small pouch filled with twenty smooth stones, other ammo can be purchased or improvised. Price Rating: One full juice jar or a basket of fruit.
Bow: A makeshift bow that can be easily used with minimal practice, uses Agility instead of Strength. Comes with a bundle of ten arrows, other ammo can be purchased. Price Rating: One full juice jug or four baskets of any type of food.

Silken Armor: Armor made from spider silk, nearly as strong as steel while being significantly lighter. Some items may just resemble clothes but still protect against damage. Default color is white, dyes are available but take extra time to complete the item. Additional styles can be requested but take extra time to complete.
Sundress: Armor that doesn’t restrict movement. Decreases one opponent’s damage die by one. Price ratings: One full juice jug or three baskets of fish(fresh or dried).
Corset: Comes with stockings and garters with formal dress gloves. Decreases both opponent’s damage dice by one. Difficult to put on without someone’s help or the Flexibility ability.
Full Body Suit: Comes with tights, a leotard, bracers, vest, and boots. Decreases opponent’s max Strength bonus to 1. Price Rating: Three full juice jugs or an unusual artifact.

Rare Fruits & Potions: Items with beneficial effects, stock changes over time. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or a basket of any type of food.
Ball Berries: A pair of blue cherry like berries filled to the brim with juice. Increases cum production for a limited time, enough to fill a large jar per load. Can be added onto other purchases to help payment be met.
Rigid Plantain: A small pink banana that is unusually firm and hard to chew. Causes erections that last for a few hours.
Lulla Extract: Distilled from Lulla Fruits. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce sleep.
Sweet Honey: Honey traded to 17 as payment from 23. Has aphrodisiac like effects.
Super Sweet: Aphrodisiac isolated from Sweet Honey. Can be used to tip arrows or coat food to induce lustful tendencies.

Juice Jars: Small clay jars filled with the fluids of different girls, used for control mutations. Jars have a pour spout for ease of use. Each item has the same price rating: Two full juice jar or basket of fish(dried or fresh). Stock will vary as time progresses.
15: Beautiful wings and unusual tongue. Supply: Two jars.
17: Extra Limbs and spinnerets. Supply: Four jars and two jugs.
19: Strong tail and sturdy scales. Supply: Three jars.
26: Electromagnetic sensitivity and gills. Supply: Two jars.
30: Light-weight body and feathers. Supply: Two jars.

Survival Gear & Comfort Goods: Items that make life easier. Each item has the same price rating: One full juice jar or two baskets of any type of food.

Silken Rope: Base length of twenty feet.
Bee’s Wax Candle: Comes in a set of ten. Has random side effects depending on color. Available colors: Blue, Red, Pink, Yellow, and Orange.
Simple Backpack: Can hold one full load of any item.
Essence Plush: Stuffed doll that can be fashioned to look like anyone you can accurately describe, default teddy bear and human female styles also available. This can be given as a give and has a pouch in the back for placing herbs or extracts to affect the owner while they slept or just hold onto it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B. At least one (two if we can afford it) of 15 and 17s juices! XD

OP
UjisatoGamo

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Rise from your grave! In all seriousness I have been gone for way too long, had some family issues to take care of. One involving someone getting paralyzed...Anyway enough about that, I will try and keep my updates shorter this time around to speed things along. Hope everyone enjoys and we can start to get to some real fun after or during the storm. /wink

B: Shopping Spree

The three of you continue to converse, eventually you steer the conversation back to juice jars. With a slight blushed glance at 29, you meekly ask if it would be okay to buy some of 17’s love juices along with another of 15’s jars. She more than eagerly saunters over to you, her hips swaying and spinneret bouncing with each step. With fluid like motions her extra arms grab a few items while she is walking, but you don’t even pay that any attention with your focus on her shapely, colorful, soft, and supple body. Even with your spent stamina the girl-cock between your legs thickens from its limp state. She stops, now standing right in front of you and with you sitting on a tree stump her breast are at eye level.

One of her hands moves to her mouth, she grips a pair of blue berries in between her teeth. 29 starts to squirm and fidget in place while she watches. 17 grips your chin delicately, careful not to scratch you with the tips of her claws. You start to say something but before the first syllable passes your lips the two of you are kissing. 29 immediately jumps from her seat bubbling mad and quickly rushes over nearly knocking you off the tree stump with the force of her tackle, pulling you out of the kiss with 17; The tangy juices of the berries still hanging on your lips.

“Hey! What do you think you are doing!?!”

17 laughs as she wipes some foam off of 29’s chin with the back of one of her hands. 29 has such a cute pouty expression.

“Baby, I have no intentions of coming between you two. I just want to offer 36 a helping hand. The berries will speed this along, I’m quite sure you don’t want to get stuck out here in the rain.”

She kneels on the ground between your legs, the large woman still comes up to your neck. 29 is hugging you from behind, her small breasts pressing tightly against your back. A warming sensation deep in your gut flushes over body in waves. Images of plastering 17’s face and chest with your sticky jizz dance in your head as the urge to cum become all you can think about. Reaching up you pull 29’s face to your left side and begin making out with her, her gripping hug relaxes and you rock your hips forward and present your cock, pussy, and asshole to 17. She wastes no time getting to work. With her middle set of hands she grips around the base of your cock and squeezes tight. This grabs your attention, as you look down at her hands you can see her bottom hands begin to massage her breasts and a thick white liquid beads at her black nipples. Her main hands make sudden movements in front of her tits, almost too fast to see, and within moments silken gloves cover them. 17 lightly strokes the tip of your cock with the gloved hands, the silk is soft and feels warm and moist which is a far cry different from the cold hard carapace of her other hands. She begins tugging roughly on your shaft with the middle set of hands, while the main set gently slick around your cock head, one of her thumbs plays at the underside of cock like a whore’s expert tongue. 29 is starting to get jealous again and nibbles roughly at your ear and neck as her secondary arms reach around you and massage your tits, your rack is quite larger than hers and her small hands have a hard time cupping them completely. It feels like a volcano is about to erupt in loins, the urge to cum is immense and 17 knows you can’t you hold it for much longer. She picks up the clay jug she carried with her and holds it up between her breasts, her stroking pace quickens and she plunges one of her main hands deep inside your dripping wet snatch. The sudden additional stimulation is enough for the cork to pop, your body wracks in pleasure as your nails dig into 29’s shoulders. 17 lifts the jug and angles just as a torrent of white explodes into the jar, the warming sensation from earlier surging with each thick rope of white gold. The jug fills quickly and begins to overflow, 17 sets the jug down and gets coated in your cum. 17 stands up and walks over to grab a clay jar and easily wipes off enough of your cum to fill it mostly fully. You manage to meek out a few words between labored breaths.

“Wow, those berries really perform as advertised.”

17 wraps up your purchase securely in a small silk sack to make it easier to carry all four jars home. The three of you converse for a few while you rest for the trip back.

A. Head back home now and beat out most of the storm.
B. Decide to bunk down with 17 for the night, or for the entire storm.
C. While it may be risky or even dangerous, maybe someone 29 mentioned would be worth investigating. Kindly part ways with 17 in search of another girl. [This will progress the time depending on the encounter either selected. 29 can be instructed to accompany you to show you the way, tell you the way to get to them, or head there on her own.]
D. While it may be risky or even dangerous, might as well get a better idea of the surroundings. Kindly part ways with 17 to search the island. [Explore one of the following locations: 1-forest, 2-cove, 3-beache, 4-Tiny island to the right,5 Mid sized L-shaped island straight ahead, 6-Tiny island to the left,7-Mid sized island in the middle of the cove. This will progress time depending on the location selected and encounter. 29 can be instructed to stay behind, help you explore, or explore on her own.]

Hunger: 22/80
Abilities:
Companions:
Hunger: 16/100
Abilities:
Carapace- Further reduces damage from combat or other injuries by 1 damage die.
Camp, Key Items:
Key Items:
Juice Jar- During the any sex scene this can be added on to use on someone, please mention when who/how/when to use it. One jar contains two doses, both can be used at the same time or saved for use later. Currently Owned: Two of 15, Two of 17.
Time: Late Afternoon
Weather: Light Showers, 4 hours until storm hits.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why not ... A