What's new

The Good Daughter (SirOni and Caulder)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: A Chance Meeting (Occam's Razor and SirOni)

"I-I'm feeling good," Lani replies, a slight redness to her cheeks as their recent event plays out in her mind. The bronzed beauty still seems enthralling to the young demoness, her eyes unable to leave their hosts curvaceous form and though a small part of Lani wanted to stay with Amunta she knows she can't.

"Um... we don't mean to sound ungrateful," Standing close to Michael the demoness punches the insectoid in the side for the brashness of his comment. "A-and I did enjoy your 'entertainment', but we really do need to be setting off." The demoness frowns at the brashness of her own words, and tries to think of something to follow on with, unaware of a confused look on her face. "Um, while we're travelling I could let adventurers know of this place, tell them that there's treasure. And then you'd have an endless supply of people to have fun with." the demon girl says after several minutes of silence.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael: HP = 46, PP = 36, EP =34, Status = Enthralled.
Lani: HP = 66, PP = 42, EP = 40, Status = Enthralled.

"That they did!" Amunta replied to Michael, smirking as a slight blush colored her face. "I have enjoyed your company as well, and I hope to see you both again someday... But you are free to go." Her smile darkened slightly, becoming almost malicious, "I would certainly appreciate it if you could send the occasional guest my way.... But for now, farewell!" She gestured, and the door that had been sealed opened, allowing them to leave the way they had come.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well, um, thank you for your, 'hospitality'," Lani mutters quietly, the young demoness' face flushing and head dropping slightly though her gaze never leaves Amunta's. "I-I may take you up on that offer once I-I've finished with what I have to do...But for now, I guess it's goodbye." Lani waves to Amunta before stepping out of the tower, walking a small distance from it she then waits for Michael to follow suit.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael bows with his right arm covering his chest. "I believe I shall take my leave. However, I might consider returning here." he states, then stands up, his attraction for Amunta showing in his eyes before he turns about, walking towards Lani and fighting with every ounce of his being to prevent from turning around and embracing the woman.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael: HP = 46, PP = 36, EP =34, Status = Fine
Lani: HP = 66, PP = 42, EP = 40, Status = Fine

Leaving the tower in the exact same way they had come after saying their final goodbyes to Amunta, Lani and Michael made their way outside to find that the sandstorm had passed. It was early evening, and the stairs down into their host's lair had been sealed behind them. Both were headed South East, Michael to see his homeland after many years of exile, and Lani to pursue her own secret agenda. Their journey across the desert would take them another few days at least, and it was dangerous to travel alone, even for those skilled in combat.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael stretches, and inhales the desert air, looking about at the desert, before turning southeast towards his destination, using the position of the sun to determine which way North was. "Well. I think I should be heading on towards Badaria. Care to join me, miss?" he asks, stretching a bit more and setting his shoulders with a shrug.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lani looks around as the two of them step outside into the cool evening desert air, a frown marring her youthful beauty. "Huh, could've housed us through the night..." The young demoness mutters, a pout forming as she picks up her pace to catch up with Michael.

"Badaria? Sure, I guess I'll travel with you," Lani replies as she steps into pace with Michael, her slender arms wrapping around her body as a slight shiver runs across the demon. "I'm heading to Acheron, not sure if that's anywhere near where you're going. Though don't forget one thing," A playful smile appears on Lani's face. "Don't think I'm letting you off for your comments." The young girl playfully punches Michael in the arm before letting out a quick laugh.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael continues to walk as Lani makes her comment, his wings eventually buzzing and lifting him off the ground as he falls back and decides to let her take the lead. "What's Acheron? I've been sequestered in a little mud house out here for far too long."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"You've not heard of Acheron?" Lani asks, a quizzical look on her face. While she chooses to continue walking the young demoness' wings flap every so often. "It's the demon city in Badaria. Used to be Artmirst until it was taken over." Lani pauses for a moment, her vision blurring as if the young woman is remembering something.

After a few minutes silence Lani speaks again. "My... mother often told me of her adventure in Artmirst before it became known as Acheron." The demoness wraps her arms around her body once more, though unless Michael's paying attention he'd most likely assume it's due to the declining temperature and not something else entirely.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael growls as he flies, his growl sounding more like a buzz than anything. "Artmirst. That's where I began turning into this......Thing you see before you." he says as he clenches his fists and then stares down at them, slowly unclenching them. "The entire Artmirst invasion was the reason I exiled myself from Badaria. They'd have hunted me down and shot me dead in cold blood if they found out I was mutating into this." he says, then turns and begins to fly backwards as he passes Lani and faces her, his arms now folding over his chest.

"Would you believe me if I told you I was one of their best mage hunters in all of Badaria?" he asks, now at least willing to let some of his past slip knowing that he was in the company of someone else who at least had roots in Badaria.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lani looks sympathetic as Michael explains how he became what he looks like now, though stops as the man flies backwards, she turns to face him as he flies by. "I guess we all have bad stories to tell about Artmirst..."

"Well, I guess you could pass as a mage hunter, I suppose," Lani replies to the man's question, a childish grin stretching across the demoness' face as she folds her arms across her chest. "Sounds like you must've lived a pretty rough life if you exiled yourself from your home."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It wasn't all that rough. The people here were kind to me, an they didn't really give a damn about my looks." Michael says, his arms folded as he continues to fly backwards. "I would have just hidden out in Badaria, but back then I was a fool, and believed in the code of honor I was taught came with my guns. Either turn myself in, or leave the country. Looking back, I was a moron." he says, his head drooping down low to his chest as he heaves out a sigh. "What about you? Why are you going to Acheron, anyway?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well, I guess you chose what you thought was the best option at the time given the circumstances," It was Lani's turn to take to the skies as Michael asks about her travelling reasons. Beating her wings for a moment Lani flies slightly higher than Michael. "Personal reasons," Is all the young demoness answers, sticking her tongue out at Michael. "Though I would like to see the demon capital." She says after several minutes silence.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael merely buzzes as he falls behind Lani, his eyes blinking as he thinks. "Since you're going to Acheron, I might as well stick with you the whole way. Badaria is a dangerous place. Or at least it was before the invasion." he says, thinking as his arms and legs trail behind him as he flies ahead.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael: HP = 46, PP = 36, EP =34, Status = Fine
Lani: HP = 66, PP = 42, EP = 40, Status = Fine

The two of them continued on through the rapidly cooling night until it became necessary to find a place to camp for the night. They found a small oasis on the side of the road shortly thereafter, and the signs of previous camps were still present around the area. It had a high wall built of bricks around it, making it both defensible and protected from the wind if a storm came up, so it made for more or less the best spot that they were likely to find.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael buzzes over to the oasis and takes some of the water in his chitinous hands, sipping it slowly before he stands back up and stretches his arms, having not used them through most of the flight. "I say we sleep here for the night, Lani. Source of water, a nice wall to stop the wind, and chances are it's warmer than most places at night." he says, then plops down on the sand and folds his legs. "Beats the hell out of sleeping under a sand dune."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"This place is as good as any, I guess," Lani replies as she too flutters down onto solid ground. She watches Michael take a sip from the pool of water for a moment before scanning their shelter, a childlike smile followed by a giggle and Lani quickly darts off to a corner of the wall pulling a thick exquisitely designed sleeping bag lined with some kind of fur or hair out of her bag and placing it on the floor. The young girl smooths out the creases before sitting down on it, and delving into her bag once more she pulls out a waterskin and several bundles of mixed dried food.

"Here," Lani calls out to Michael and throws him a bundle, which he'd find contains an assortment of dried meats, nuts and fruits. Uncapping the waterskin the demoness drinks several mouthfuls before letting out a satisfied sigh, then quickly gets to work on her own bundle of food.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael opens the bundle of food, then looks down at the contents. "Great. More hard tack." he says, before tossing a few pieces of dried fruit into his mouth and chewing on it. "Hard to get used to after such an amazing meal that Amunta woman gave us, isn't it?" he says, then pops another piece of fruit into his mouth to chew on.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with this," Grabbing a nut she throws it at Michaels forehead. "I made it myself. Well, okay, I didn't completely make it, but I did help. Though yeah, Amunta's food was pretty nice. Definitely the best I've ever had." The demoness then sits in silence for several minutes as she continues to eat her trail mix, eating each section separately until it is all gone. "So, uh, you know how to make a fire?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael munches on his trail mix, taking random bits through the meal until Lani asks him about a fire. "If you can gather the wood for one, I can strike a fire up." he says, then tilts his head to the right with a pop.