What's new

The Good Daughter (SirOni and Caulder)

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Good Daughter (SirOni and xgkf)

As Vanilla opened the door to her bedroom, she did so quietly so as not to disturb what she had assumed would be a still-sleeping Trinthiel. When entered the room and saw the angel not only awake, but standing up and looking around, tears almost immediately began to well up in the young mage’s eyes as an unbridled sense of joy and relief washed over her. By the time the winged woman had finished asking where her clothes were there was nothing the catgirl could do to hold herself back any further, and so she rushed over to where Trinthiel stood – ignoring the fact that they were both naked and forgetting about the newly-formed dark-pink markings on her own skin – and threw herself into a joyous hug with the other woman, wrapping her arms tightly around her waist as the tears began trickling down her cheeks.

“Oh, Lady Trinthiel! I-I’m so glad you’re...o-okay...!” Vanilla cried, tightening her grip and burying her face between the angel’s breasts as she expressed her relief for her well-being. “You got attacked and grabbed by that giant spider in the cave and I tried to save you but I messed up and I was afraid that you were...th-that I had...” she stammered, speaking perhaps a little too quickly as she began trying to explain to the angel what had happened in her current state. “...I’m so glad that you’re okay...” the catgirl began again after a moment, calming herself down before releasing Trinthiel from her embrace, blushing as she did so as the two’s mutual states of undress finally registered in her mind.

“I-I’m sorry...” she said, stepping back to give the angel her space again before moving to retrieve a pair of night-robes from her closet and slipping one on. “H-Here, take this for now... I’ll try and explain what happened...” Vanilla finished, offering Trinthiel the second robe before moving to sit down at the foot of her bed. It was then that she heard Lani’s voice calling for her as well, prompting the young mage to respond. “Come on in, Lani! Lady Trinthiel’s awake!” she called back happily, waiting briefly for the demon-girl to enter the room and situate herself before going about explaining to Trinthiel what all had happened.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hearing Vanilla's muffled voice through the nearby door Lani hobbled her way towards it, resting a hand against the wall to support herself. Once at the door she slowly opened it just wide enough for the young demoness to slip through before snapping it shut once more upon entering the room. "I, um... I hope I'm not interrupting anything," Lani asked as she leant against the door to steady herself and watched the two women shrugging their robes on.

"Trin... Trinthiel, wasn't it? There's uh, there's a hellhound down stairs, just to let you know." Lani gestured to the mess that was everything below her waist, as if to suggest it was evidence enough to the hellhound's existence. "B-but don't worry, Fido's a friendly doggy!"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 66, PP = 42, EP = 40, Status = Fine, Pregnant (7)

Vanilla: HP = 45, PP = 70, EP = 95, Status = Fine

Trinthiel sputtered in surprise as Vanilla suddenly rushed up and hugged her so, but ended up hugging the equally nude half-nymph for a moment as Vanilla cried against her and nuzzled into the soft cushion provided by the angel's modest bosom. "Oh! Uhhh... Well, that's okay... Really," she tried to reassure Vanilla, and then gratefully accepted the lended clothing after Vanilla pulled away, looking somewhat relieved at that. Lani, in the meantime, had parted from Fido after the great beast had given a quiet (for a hellhound) woof of acknowledgement and gone upstairs, trailing small amounts of the demonic canine's semen all the way up. Upon being invited in, Lani would find Trinthiel hurriedly putting on some robes that didn't fit her particularly well, built as they were for Vanilla's thinner frame, but that at least managed to cover her nudity.

Delivering her news had the woman looking.... A good bit less than pleased, and she replied; "Uhhh... What? Did you.... Did you summon it? Or.... How did it get here?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh, no. No no. Fido's a family pet," Lani replied, in a tone that suggested it was the most obvious thing in the world. "My mother sent him after me, and he arrived earlier this morning with a letter and a package. And well, one thing led to another and..." The young half demon's words trailed off as, once more, she gestured to the semen coating her lower half.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vanilla nodded in confirmation of her friend’s words in an effort to help reassure Trinthiel of the situation. “It’s true, he came all the way from their farm in the north to deliver it,” the catgirl said. “I know it seems...odd, having hellhounds as pets, but Fido isn’t so bad. A little rude, maybe...” she added offhand, “...but even so, he and Lani care about each other very much. I was scared when he first arrived, too, but he’s been friendly enough. There’s nothing for you to worry about,” she explained, hoping that her words of assurance would be enough to ease the angel’s mind.

Then, once the situation was settled, Vanilla would begin her explanation of just where the angel was and what all had transpired back in the mine while Trinthiel was unconscious to cause her to end up in the state she was in, her cat-ears drooping in shame as she recounted her ‘mistake’ when trying to save her from the giant spider queen, and then tearing up slightly at the mention of the franticness with which she had tried to heal her afterward – with Vivika and the others’ help as well. It would perhaps be clear to Trinthiel then why Vanilla had acted as happily as she did upon seeing the angel up and well those few minutes ago after she had accidentally very nearly killed her herself, a being that catgirl had admired since she was but a kitten.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The angel took Lani's announcement with a fairly flat look, but sighed following Vanilla's additions and said; "Well... So long as he isn't going to attack anyone, I suppose I have no reason to complain. You have already sated him, I take it?" She paused gestured towards the cum still leaking down her thighs. After that matter was settled, Trinthiel listened impassively to Vanilla's explanation as to what had happened, and it seemed that she did not miss the distress that those events had caused the half-nymph, nor the admiration that she held for angelkind. Laying a hand onto Vanilla's shoulder, Trinthiel smiled and said; "It is alright, Vanilla. You acted in haste, but it all turned out for the best. I feel fine now, meaning that I was in good hands when you worked to undo your mistakes, and I am grateful to you for that. Your intentions were good, if a bit overzealous, and I forgive you for that in full." Releasing the young woman's shoulder, Trinthiel added; "If I can find a way to repay you, I will. And, if you have any need of me, you need but ask it of me now. I have other works that must be done, however, and must be off as soon as I can."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"You don't have to worry, Fido's won't be a problem. He wouldn't attack anyone unless they were a threat or was told to do so," Lani said, trying to reassure the angel that she had nothing to worry about the great big demonic canine downstairs. "And yeah, he's been satisfied, so Fido won't try to mount you."

Lani then listened quietly to the exchange between the two women, waiting for the two of them to finish before addressing Vanilla. "Uh, Vanilla, do you mind if I go use your bath? I'm kinda in need of a wash." Once answered, and if Vanilla said it was alright Lani would set out to the bathroom to run a bath to clean herself off.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lani's remark that Fido surely wouldn't try to mount the angel didn't seem to give her much reassurance, as she merely gave the half-demon a flat look startlingly similar to some that Kari had given her from time to time. Still, she allowed the matter to drop, and once Vanilla turned to answer her request for a bath she would be free to go to it. Water, a precious resource in the desert, was not something that could be casually wasted on a bath, so Lani would have to be content with sponging herself clean or letting Vanilla rinse her off with magic, or allowing the catgirl to fill a tub with water via magic if Vanilla thought she had that kind of time on her hands.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vanilla nodded gratefully upon hearing Trinthiel’s forgiveness for her mistake, blushing lightly at the hand resting on her shoulder, but it didn’t completely wipe the lingering sense of guilt from the catgirl’s mind. As such, when the angel extended her own offer of repayment, Vanilla was quick to shake her head in refusal. “N-no... I couldn’t possibly ask anything of you after what I did,” she said, declining the offer as respectfully as she could before turning to face her again. “On the contrary, if there is anything that you desire of me, anything at all to help you feel welcome while you’re here, you need but ask and I will fulfill it, milady,” the mage said in earnest, her ears perking up and she stood and gave the angel a slight bow.

She turned then to face Lani as the girl spoke, issuing her request for use of a bath. “A-Ah, right, of course! I’ll run you some bath water so you can clean up. The wash room is just over here,” Vanilla replied, making her way across the bedroom and opening the door to the aforementioned wash room, which contained a relatively small wooden tub located in the corner that looked to be about two feet deep and a little less than three feet in diameter. After a brief channeling of energy the tub began filling up with water conjured by the catgirl, letting it fill – albeit slowly due to the desert environment – to about a foot and a half in depth before she stopped, warming it a bit before leaving Lani to herself to bathe for the time being and returning to see to whatever needs that Lady Trinthiel may have, if any.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Thanks," Lani replied, smiling softly as Vanilla and her made their way across the room to the adjoining bathroom. The young half demon watched patiently as Vanilla slowly filled the small tub and then warmed it, before leaving her to her own devices. As the door closed behind the catgirl Lani climbed slowly into the wooden tub, letting out a contented sigh as the warm water lapped against her naked form.

With her head resting against one end and her legs dangling over the other Lani lay there for a good long while in silence, just enjoying the feeling of the water soaking her filthy body. Though in the quiet the half demon's mind begun to wander back to the mornings, and last nights, events. A pink blush slowly crept onto her cheeks as the memories played out in reverse; being completely and utterly dominated by Fido as he thrust forcefully into her tight hole, every bump and ridge along his massive shaft caressing every inch of her willing sex, and filling her tiny womb with his strong smelling seed. Then back to the feeling of Fido's tongue running against her breast, the rough texture sending shivers through her entire body as the anticipation of what was to come overwhelmed the small girl. Though those images melted away and were quickly replaced, and now Vanilla was pumping furiously into Lani's virgin hole, filling her entire being with an intense sensation the young half demon had never experienced before. With Vanilla deep inside her it felt to Lani that the two of them had become one, their bodies fused together as they passionately fucked, and wished the feeling would never end.

"V-Van... Vanill-aaaaah~" Though Lani found herself snapping out of her reverie just as her thoughts wandered to Vanilla filling her virgin womb with her cum, the half demon's toes curling as she thrust two digits deep into her folds and stifled a moan as she brought herself to orgasm. Breathing heavily Lani led slumped in the tub for a few more minutes as she recovered from her climax, a finger idly teasing her clit until she found the energy to pull her legs back in and sit, knelt down in the wooden tub. With thoughts of Vanilla in her mind and a brief lingering look towards the door to the catgirl's bedroom Lani reached for the cleaning supplies and begun to soap herself down.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trinthiel would, upon Vanilla's return, be looking about the room with a mildly concerned expression, but when the half-nymph approached she brightened slightly and said; "Hello again. Would you mind terribly if I borrowed these for a while? I've got to be somewhere soon and don't have the time to grab anything more my size, but I can come back and return it to you later if you like."

Meanwhile, Lani would be left to bathe (and continue playing with herself to memories of what had happened since last night) for as long as she liked, and left undisturbed unless Vanilla went back to her. The water would eventually cool around her, and at some point she would have cleaned herself as much as was possible, but even then she would be free to wallow in the water for as long as she liked, or until Vanilla came to pull her out.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“N-Not at all!” Vanilla replied to angel’s request to borrow her robe for the time being. “They’re yours for as long as you need them, Milady. I-I only wish I could provide you with something a little more suitable for you...” she said, a little disappointed that she didn’t have something that would fit the angel more comfortably, but glad that she could be of service to her, nonetheless. “W-Would you like something to eat before you leave? I-It’s probably gotten cold by now, but there should still be a little bit of the breakfast I made for Lani and myself left. Well...if Fido didn’t eat it...I guess...” the catgirl said.

Either way, Vanilla would ultimately head back downstairs to the living room, leaving Lani to her own devices and giving the demon-girl as much time as she wanted to bathe. Baring any need to try and make Fido behave in the presence of Trinthiel before she took her leave, the young mage would set about cleaning things up here and there, starting first with whatever remained of the breakfast from earlier before moving on to retrieve Parvani and tossing her apron into the hamper. She then set about cleaning up the mess that Fido and Lani had left on her bedroll, as well as disposing of the contents of the bucket that she had used to clean everything up from the night before – something of a process in and of itself, during which would give the hellhound the occasional annoyed glance and snide remark to express her displeasure at having to clean up so much demonic filth.

Once that was done, Vanilla would head back upstairs to her room and set out an additional robe for Lani before taking a seat on her bed, waiting for the demon-girl to finish her bath.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Once she had cleaned herself as well as she could Lani let out a sigh and fell softly onto her buttocks, her tail slipping between her legs to allow the young girl to lie back against the wooden tub. Lani closed her eyes and led there for a while, relaxing in the quietness of the room whilst enjoying the feeling of the slowly cooling water caressing her body.

Though soon enough the water had grown too cold for Lani to relax anymore, and so the young half demon climbed out of the tub and begun to dry herself. "Mmm, that bath was just what I needed, thanks~" Lani said as she walked naked back into Vanilla's room, a hand running through her wet hair. "Oh, has Trinthiel left?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, no... That's quite alright, I'm not particularly hungry at the moment," Trinthiel said insistently, "I really must be going.... But thank you again for your assistance!" With that, the angel would reply to anything further than Vanilla had to say before simply vanishing with a soft sound similar to the beat of a pair of feathered wings. Going downstairs to clean up, Fido was lying down in the corner, sleeping, and ignored the entirety of her snide looks and comments. Soon enough she was back upstairs, and Lani would walk in on the cat-girl waiting for her with Trinthiel nowhere to be seen.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“O-Okay... Have a safe trip,” Vanilla replied happily before Trinthiel simply vanished with a soft ‘womph’ sound, surprising the catgirl somewhat having expected her to leave more in a more...normal way.

Nevertheless, once the young mage was back upstairs after her own cleanup process, she was there waiting seated on her bed when she saw Lani emerge from the bathroom running a hand through her wet hair...noting in the back of her mind that the half-demon looked rather nice with her hair down. “You’re welcome,” she replied first, before answering the next question with a nod. “Mmhmm, Lady Trinthiel said she had someplace she needed to be. She seemed rather urgent about it, too... I hope everything’s okay...” Vanilla mused to herself before pushing those thoughts aside, remembering that they had a couple of things that they needed to do today themselves as well.

“So then...what’s the plan for today? I still have to take those spider venom glands to Mr. Alvarien at the inn down the road, but that won’t take very long, so I could...maybe...accompany you again today if there were still things you needed to do around town,” she finished, offering Lani her extra robe then before her eyes began absentmindedly roaming along the demon-girl’s freshly-bathed nude form.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well, she'll probably return later on once she's finished with whatever business she's got," Lani said, slipping into the offered robe and using its belt to temporarily tie her hair into a messy ponytail, resulting in the robe barely covering her curves. Once robed Lani leapt at Vanilla, throwing her arms around the cat girl and giving her a face full of bosom. "After all, who'd leave a cutie like you waiting~?" Breaking away from the hug Lani would pull Vanilla close for a quick kiss before climbing off the bed.

"Well, I do have another contract that could be done. Um, some kind of bandit trouble. Gotta kill the leader and bring his guns as proof. You can join me if you want once you're done with your work. The company would be nice."

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Kyah~!” Vanilla cried in surprise as her friend leapt onto the bed and threw her arms around her, giving the catgirl a face-full of her barely-covered breasts and causing her to blush, which only turned redder when Lani broke away and pulled her back in for a kiss, which she gladly returned before they finally climbed off the bed.

She listened then as Lani outlined the other contract that she planned to take regarding the bandits that had sprung up nearby recently, nodding in understanding. “Okay then. Sure, I’ll help you out with the bandits,” Vanilla said, turning and making her way over to her dresser and pulling out a set of clothes for herself, laying them out on the bed before slipping out of her robe and exposing herself again for Lani’s eyes. She paused for a moment then as she glanced down and idly examined the few demonic tattoo-like markings that were now present on her body, letting out a brief sigh before pushing those thoughts aside and starting to get dressed.

Vanilla's new look: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/album.php?albumid=581&pictureid=11841
Minus the scarf and with the hood down for now.
“Feel free to make yourself at home while I’m gone. It shouldn’t take too long to deliver the venom sacks, then we can set out for the bandit camp,” she said, finishing getting dressed by slipping on a pair of black thigh-highs and retrieving Parvani from the bed. “Just don’t answer the door if any customers come by, and...try not to make another mess with Fido,” the mage teased, grinning before she turned and headed downstairs and made her way outside, heading off down the road towards the inn where Mr. Alvarien was waiting.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hee, I'm glad~" Lani then watched Vanilla for a moment as the cat girl pulled out her clothes for the day and then led them out on the bed. A faint smile tugged at the corners of the demon girl's mouth as Vanilla slipped out of her own robe, and while her eyes roamed her new companions naked form for a moment she caught the unsure look Vanilla gave her new body markings. Try not to worry about them too much, 'kay? I think they make you look even cuter. Maybe think of them as a show of our first time together?"

"Oh you don't have to worry about that, Fido'll be fine for a little while. At least until he gets back home anyway. And I'm all sexed out for now~" Bidding Vanilla goodbye for now Lani slipped back downstairs once she heard the door click shut and headed back into the living room. Smiling at the sleeping hellhound the young half demon examined the clothes her mother had sent to her before she too dressed for the day, making sure to put on the new set of boots Eleanor had sent as well as the hooded jacket, and to complete it she tied her ponytails up with the new silk strips.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And then, Lani and Vanilla would part, both dressed but only the half-nymph departing to see to go and acquire her rewards. What Lani chose to do while Vanilla was away was up to the half-demon to decide, but for Vanilla the path was clear. Through the dusty streets of her longtime hometown of Chander she walked, to the grand tavern where many of the small town's travelers and citizens alike would go to spend their coin on alcohol and entertainment. An affluent man by all appearances, the one named Dove was nonetheless seated in a corner, having a drink to himself and seemingly contemplating something rather than enjoying the gambling or flirting with the gaudily dressed women who made up the population of the saloon's prostitutes.

He was hard to find, or at least harder than expected, but the Badarian nobleman perked up considerably when Vanilla walked up. "Oh! Hello again! Come, come, sit down!" he said, his pleasantly lyrical voice containing an excited note that the man made no apparent efforts to hide. She had to pass by another man, a dour looking figure in a fine suit, and noted the presence of yet another leaning against a nearby window who took a subtle notice of Vanilla that the woman's faerie nature would allow her to feel the intensity of his gaze. The first man had the look of a servant, and a long suffering one at that, but the man a few feet off was dressed in the clothes of a simple traveler despite obviously being a whole lot more.

"Come, come, don't be shy! How did it go? I had heard that you came back, but I didn't want to bother you by coming by again," Dove said happily, pushing aside the glass of amber liquid he'd been sipping at when she had arrived. "Were you successful? My offer is still on the table of course, if you've got the big prize or just some small ones!" he continued, and when Vanilla produced the goods including that main prize he looked absolutely overjoyed. "Excellent! Excellent work! Your money, I have it right here, two hundred for the main gland and it looks like... Another three hundred and sixty for the rest. Here you go!" he continued, and casually produced more coin than the bar likely saw change hands in a month just like that, bags of coin spilling out in groups until five large ones sat in front of her, as well as a smaller one that was half as large and ten loose coins.

He looked just about to say something else when, suddenly, there was a loud explosion from a ways off, sounding like it came from the direction from which Vanilla had come.... That Lani, still in the nymph's shop, would be able to confirm. Whether she was up in the woman's bedroom or downstairs with Fido, Lani would feel the explosion rock the shop just before a fireball smashed in the windows, showering her in hot broken glass. Gunfire went off, close to both women, and shouts of both panic and joyous fury soon followed.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The young demoness sat patiently on the couch in Vanilla's living room, humming softly to herself while waiting patiently for her friend to arrive, occasionally glancing over at the sleeping Fido. Though Lani's wait didn't last long, not because the cat girl had come back, but because a bloody great explosion had blown the glass out of the shop's windows.

"Waaaaaaaah!" Lani screamed as the explosion rocked the shop's foundations, and as the window shattered inwards the demon girl buried her head between her legs, protecting herself from the hail of hot shards. "F-Fido?" Lani called out a moment later, panic and concern in her voice as she leapt up from the couch as the chaos around her settled down, worried for her friend.

"W-what was that..?" Lani asked, more to give weight to the questions in her mind than directing it at anyone in particular once she had accessed Fido's situation. Though despite not getting a direct answer the cries of panic, the gunfire and the primal calls of fury that only battle can cause in people was answer enough for the small girl.

"Fido, get out of here. Now." Lani instructed the hellhound, her voice taking on a harshly commanding tone as she edged towards the now open window, picking up her bag and guns in the process. clasping her bag around her waist and strapping her holsters around her thighs Lani pulled out her revolvers and leant against the wall, peering her head around the frame of the window to gauge the situation outside. "Don't worry, I'll call in some friends. So just get from here for now, it's not safe at the moment and don't want you getting hurt. I'll come and find you once this is over." While Fido's help would be greatly appreciated Lani wouldn't be able to live with herself if anything bad happened to him thanks to her and she'll have more than a handful trying to keep herself safe from harm while trying to find Vanilla without having to worry about another of her loved ones.

And speaking of Vanilla Lani had no idea where the man she had gone to see was, though from how the cat girl had spoke of him it seemed as if he wasn't a local, so at the very least it was wise to assume he would be staying at some sort of inn, and Lani had only seen one of them so far since her arrival. That would probably be the best place to start, Lani thought to herself but getting there would be easier said than done with this sudden attack on the town. And then there's all the defenceless innocents that could end up being killed or kidnapped, people who the young demoness wasn't happy about leaving to their own devices. Yes, she thought to herself, she'd help these people out while looking for Vanilla and hopefully find out from someone where the mage had gone at the same time.

With her mind settled Lani stepped back from the broken window and deeper into the living room, and channelling her demonic powers she mentally called out to anyone who happened to be listening, asking for their assistance, the images of Vivicka and Hilda swimming in her minds eye. Lani knew the cost for asking for so much help, but she hoped that she could bargain with whoever answered the call.

Summon Demon-
2 Sorceress (Separately, 8 EP*2 = 16 EP)
2 Goblins (Separately, 4 EP*2 = 8 EP)
Total: 24 EP

Would rather female goblins than male ones this time, but it's not necessary. Same with Vivicka and Hilda, though it would be nice to have familiar faces around.

Last edited: