What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

A, Holy Beam
kekekekeke

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

D - SOphia plans to use her charms and rapidly kiss and squeeze the dragon born girl (Grapple attempt) while Elena prepares a point blank holy beam attack right at the dragon girls face. Hopefully the holy beam will smear the dragon girls head all across the dungeon pavestone and bring a honorable execution ending to this sex crazed hussy.
...and try very hard to nt miss and perform said face smearing on Sophia. >.<

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(D) Heal Sophia and keep fighting

(And as for what was said about Sophia possibly being hit in the face. I probably wouldn't do anything to permanently wound or disfigure any of the NPC's or Elena herself, but then again accidents can happen. So if it works for the story, then I may do certain things to make it more dramatic or something.)

(Also, sorry for the shit update with this folks. Had a bit of worry with my mother earlier tonight and with my grandmother all week, so yeah that's why I haven't already updated.)

Sophia regained her footing after her's and Elena's exchange of words, where she gathered her magic and launched an attack at the dragonborn girl. her fiery blast hitting the dragonborn in the side and burning her a bit more than she already was, leaving her nearer to death or unconsciousness, whichever took her first. (Sophia casts 'Infernal Rebuke' and rolls a 19 vs 9 for the dragonborn girl, dealing a total of 6 HP dmg to her target. Sophia spent 8 Pw.)

Elena cast her healing magics on Sophia yet again, healing her for a third or fourth time during this fight, she wasn't sure which as she'd lost count and was a little busy to worry to be honest. As soon as her divine magic touched Sophia, the young succubus seemed to find not her second wind, but her third or fourth wind as her bruises began fading slightly. Once her magic did what it was supposed to do, Elena saw that Sophia looked back in the fight now. (Elena used 'Light Heal' on Sophia, giving her a total of 10 HP.)

The dragonborn girl rushed Elena, a determined look in her eyes as she did so. When she got close enough to Elena, she dove at her, aiming to tackle her to the ground. The dragonborn girl was able to grab Elena as she tackled her to the dungeon floor under her, however Elena was able to struggle and wrestle around with her enough to keep her from getting her cock back inside of those tight wet folds that were just aching to milk another load out of her. (The dragonborn girl rolled a 30 vs 3 for Elena, grappling her and knocking her down with her on top, then rolled a 12 vs 17 for Elena to begin raping her.)

"D-Dammit... g-get off of me. I don't want to have sex with you anymore," Elena whimpered as she wrestled with her foe.

What will they do now huh?

(Elena and Sophia regain 5 Pw this turn.)

Initiatives:
1. Sophia
2. Elena
3. Dragonborn girl

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 13/23, Pw/SE: 22/39, PP: 3/25, AC: 0/1, Status: quite winded from the rape and still pregnant for ??? turns and grappled by the dragonborn girl

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion
5. an unidentified iron helm

Equipment being worn:
1. (Not currently worn) Specially designed magic robe (+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. (Not currently worn) An uncursed +0 Witches hat (+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
3. a jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)
4. an emerald ring on her right ring finger. (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it does yet.)

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 37 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Sophia's stuff:
Sophia's current stats:
HP: 11/26, Pw: 6/28, PP: 0/30, Status: still exhausted, but not willing to give up just yet

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:

Equipment being worn: Nothing really, but she has clothing now

Sophia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Willpower: 10 (+1 to all Willpower rolls)
Magic: 9
Health: 10 (+1 to all Health rolls)

XP level 4 – 69 points
CP level 1 – 69 points

Sophia's skills and powers:
Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs only 10 Pw for Sophia to use, because she's more proficient with fire magics)
Infernal rebuke – deals 1d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit, and can target up to two targets at once. (costs 8 Pw to use)
Fireball – deals 3d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit and causes 5 ongoing fire dmg, can target up to 3 targets at once. (costs 18 Pw to use)
(Passive) Sophia's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.
(Passive) Sophia is a succubus, succubi have a mostly selective fertility in which they can choose not to become pregnant if they wish, however sometimes it may not work for them and they'll end up getting knocked up anyway. (When choosing to not get knocked up, they get a +15 to on their pregnancy rolls to keep from it, though they can also choose to get knocked up and get a +15 to get knocked up.)

Enemies:
lvl 6 Dominatrix – HP: 0/30, PP: 0/26, Status: dead
lvl 6 Rape drone – HP: 0/40, PP: 0/28, status: melted from Sophia's magical fire
lvl 5 Sex crazed elf woman - HP: 0/26, PP: 16/18, status: has been knocked the fuck out finally
lvl 6 Sex crazed dragonborn girl - HP: 13/42, PP: 3/26, status: quite hurt now from multiple wounds and grappling Elena

Options:

(A) - Attack and finish this fucking thing already.

(B) - Retreat.

(C) - Give in.

(D) - Other.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

D - Walk right up behind the dragon born girl, get sophia to put her hands on the face of the dragonborn girl and cast infernal rebuke at point blank range.. yeesh.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT: And no worries about the update, family comes first buddy

SUPER EDIT:
D attempt to tame the dragon and bbring her back home as a present seeing as she is olny sex crazed and not completely corrupted

Failing that
A holy beam
This

Last edited:

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A, Holy Beam and Infernal Rebuke set to stun. If you can't stun with those spells, do what you can to knock out the dragonborn.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A, the Holy Beam demands blood

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D attempt to tame the dragon and bring her back home as a present seeing as she is olny sex crazed and not completely corrupted

Failing that
A holy beam

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

D attempt to tame the dragon and bbring her back home as a present seeing as she is olny sex crazed and not completely corrupted

Failing that
A holy beam
This one, after all this girl havent try anything more than use Elena charming manlike member, she easily can be domesticated by the angel :3

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Failing that
A holy beam
C-c-C-c-Combo vote!

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Failing that
A holy beam
This

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) 'Holy beam'

(And as she is only sex crazed and not fully corrupted, I've decided to make it so that she can be saved, to give Elena a few more chances to lose corruption by helping her. But she can still kill them without taking corruption, but only if she's been raped by them some. If she just kills them out of turn then she may take some corruption, or a lot depending on the situation. She does still take CP from them however if she's raped, because they are corrupted to a point, just not totally.)

Sophia quickly flaps her wings after seeing Elena's plight, flying to get above them where she then speeds down and brings her foot straight down into the face of the dragonborn girl hitting her with much more force than she would have had she merely ran in and punched her in the face or something. The force of her kick managed to knock her off of Elena and free her friend of the dragonborn girl's hold. (Sophia rolls a 41 vs 22 for the dragonborn girl, hitting her for a total of 4 HP dmg and forcing her off of Elena, freeing the young angel.)

Elena quickly gathers her energies once Kylie had freed her, readying herself for another attack on the dragonborn girl. She was about to aim at her head when she decided at the last second not to kill her and instead aimed down, where her 'Hole beam' caught the dragonborn girl in the side, throwing her against the wall and knocking her out as she slammed her head back against the wall. (Elena casts 'Holy beam' and rolls a 26 vs 10 for the dragonborn girl, hitting her for a total of 15 HP dmg, knocking her foe out and spending 15 Pw and ending the battle finally.)

(Elena and Sophia both gain 30 XP each, dividing the total of 60 that they got between them evenly. This doesn't level up either of them, but Sophia is fucking 1 XP away from doing so. Also Elena gained a total of 17 CP from all the rapings.)

"Whew gods... I'm glad that's finally over," Sophia panted as she plopped down onto the now dead metal drone thing, using it as a seat. After a few moments of catching her breath, Sophia glanced over at Elena, who was still standing where she'd been, asking, "Why didn't you kill her off Elena?"

"Because I... I didn't sense any true evil in her Sophia, that's why. I mean... yeah she raped me, but it was only because her lust is out of control is why she did it... I think," Elena answered Sophia's question, moving over and kneeling next to the dragonborn girl and rolling her over onto her back and brushing her hair out of her face before she went over and collected her clothing and put it all back on, thankful for the cloth on her now.

After checking around, Elena found that the elf that had also been raping her was also still alive amazingly, which eased her heart a bit. "I don't know about you, but I need to rest... I mean sleep rest not just catching my breath rest. I haven't really slept hardly at all since I got here and I'm about to fall over, especially after all of that," Sophia said, then she nodded at the two unconscious girls that had been raping Elena, "I take it you wanna take them with us and try to heal them?"

(Elena and Sophia both regain a total of 1 Pw this turn.)

What should Elena do now?

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 13/23, Pw/SE: 8/39, PP: 3/25, AC: 1/1, Status: quite winded from the rape and still pregnant for ??? turns

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion
5. an unidentified iron helm

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe (+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat (+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
3. a jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)
4. an emerald ring on her right ring finger. (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it does yet.)

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 67 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Sophia's stuff:
Sophia's current stats:
HP: 11/26, Pw: 7/28, PP: 0/30, Status: very exhausted at the moment, in need of sleep and food

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:

Equipment being worn: Nothing really, but she has clothing now

Sophia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Willpower: 10 (+1 to all Willpower rolls)
Magic: 9
Health: 10 (+1 to all Health rolls)

XP level 4 – 99 points
CP level 1 – 69 points

Sophia's skills and powers:
Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs only 10 Pw for Sophia to use, because she's more proficient with fire magics)
Infernal rebuke – deals 1d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit, and can target up to two targets at once. (costs 8 Pw to use)
Fireball – deals 3d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit and causes 5 ongoing fire dmg, can target up to 3 targets at once. (costs 18 Pw to use)
(Passive) Sophia's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.
(Passive) Sophia is a succubus, succubi have a mostly selective fertility in which they can choose not to become pregnant if they wish, however sometimes it may not work for them and they'll end up getting knocked up anyway. (When choosing to not get knocked up, they get a +15 to on their pregnancy rolls to keep from it, though they can also choose to get knocked up and get a +15 to get knocked up.)

Options:

(A) - Move onwards and basically tell Sophia you don't give a fuck, that you're both going forwards.

(B) - Rest for a few minutes and then do the same as (A).

(C) - Rest for a few minutes and then send Sophia on through to the sanctuary but stay out and try to press onwards a little further.

(D) - Take Sophia and head back to the sanctuary to get some food and sleep.

(E) - Other.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(A) 'Holy beam'

(And as she is only sex crazed and not fully corrupted, I've decided to make it so that she can be saved, to give Elena a few more chances to lose corruption by helping her. But she can still kill them without taking corruption, but only if she's been raped by them some. If she just kills them out of turn then she may take some corruption, or a lot depending on the situation. She does still take CP from them however if she's raped, because they are corrupted to a point, just not totally.)
All hail the mercy of Mind Flayer! More sexy party members (or at least people to have fun sexy time at base with) (hopefully)! HUZZAH!

Voting D, I assume we bring back the elf and dragon girls with this option? If not then E to do what I just said.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Note this E vote is meant to be ludicrous and not to be taken seriously.) The faux E - Have a sampling of that elf girl and the dragon girl.. maybe even tie them up and teach them to talk and get back coherency instead of just letting them run wild. After all, if they run wild why would they try to think when there is so much pleasure? Also Elena's cock is still stiff and hard even after all that raping!

-Actual Vote- D much like Sturm the sturm rifle said.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D inclined to join the band wagon but lil old elf girl isn't on the harem list I mean we don't want our drow companion to feel that she is easily replaced

Ahh the joys of diversity *in harems*
Dryad-female
Drow-female
Human-futa *ftw*
Succubus/devil-female

The Harem demands new blood of a non pointy eared species!

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Now I never really said either of them would be harem members, merely that they could be saved to lower Elena's corruption. But that doesn't mean they won't have sex with her sometimes. :p