What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

A

aguy

Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

A. Focus fire on tentacle plant b. With our mighty staff of smiting and hopefully mia, goodness I sure do hope mia can use her slice and dice one more time. Otherwise we're pretty boned.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A : Strike plant B with the staff.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A attack plant B.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A.

Bludgeon the plant with our staff and ask Mia to slice and dice it for salad.

And hope that we'll roll a good Pw/SE this time in order to smite the slime bitch ^^

dorl didn't really specify an attack with his, so I'm assuming that he intended on Elena using Holy beam. If you didn't dorl then I'm sorry, but honestly I would use Holy beam myself in this situation so that's why I'm assuming. Of course as I've found in my life, Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.)
A sound assumption; I left it on purpose, because I was torn between light/beam, and decided that the majority will choose. Nevertheless, I was certain about focusing fire, so I voted ^^.

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

B make a run for it There's still a level 3 slime girl that wont be blinded next turn and we don't have enough energy for another blind

marco122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

B

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but next turn she lays harpy eggs.... So it becomes 1 v 4

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1 vs 4? Where did that came from... We have a very good chance to kill the plant this turn and that would leave us Elena vs Slime Girl.

She may have a high HP pool but probably we'll get enough Pw to cast blindness again and afterwards just whittle her down. We can do this I think ^^

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A (Attack the plant !)

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@dorl:

You don't seem to recall those 3 harpies that are about to emerge out of Mia in the next turn, do you think they will just stay idle?

I suggested that its not smart to waste all Elena's Pw on Holy Beam, but everyone dismissed my concern.

Regardless of how we vote now I believe it's rape time for Elena.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

...you aren't suggesting that new born Harpies are going to be combat capable fresh out of the womb?

We don't even know how this pregnancy is going to work. For all we know, she's just going to wind up laying the eggs.

A

aguy

Gotta agree with Northerncross, its pretty unlikely that the harpy eggs (or birdlings, or whatever) will be strong enough to do anything other than harass the new mother when they are born, if for no other reason than their size (remember, 3 of them had to fit in Mia at once). No question, Mia is going down next turn, probably going to be out for the battle. Still, I'd rather face two enemies than 3, regardless of remaining PW. It would just be too difficult to beat that many high level (relatively speaking) monsters without backup.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@dorl:
You don't seem to recall those 3 harpies that are about to emerge out of Mia in the next turn, do you think they will just stay idle?
Yes, actually I think just that. Well, they might cry something along "food" or... just "cry", because, you know they are babies, but hell, maybe they tend to ravage everything in sight, these damn, sick bastards (that would actually be a nice explantion as to why their mothers won't carry them to term). With their cute, tiny little claws, baaawww. While squeaking! My little harpy-butchers <3 Mia, can we keep them? This one I name Butters!

/irony (because sometimes you have to underline it just in case)

...you aren't suggesting that new born Harpies are going to be combat capable fresh out of the womb?
Pff, they not only'd combat ready, they'll be fully equipped with full plate armor and greatswords. You know, using the iron in Mia's body and the heat, they produced a mini-forge while in the womb and... _^_

Unless Mia suddenly bloats four or five time she is now, three birdlings won't be a big nuisance beside pecking her mother to frustration. I think they'll run so we can't strangle them.

Last edited:

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A It's time that other tentacle plantster got thwacked. Also, that ninjaluck we had earlier would be helpful now :D

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) beat the shit out of that plant with the staff.

(No the harpy babies won't come out and just start attacking the girls, but Mia will be stunned for 1d4 turns after giving birth. So hope I roll a 1 for that.)

The remaining slime was still blind it seemed, which was good for Elena and Mia as the drow girl gave a sharp gasp as her knees started shaking. The slime sent out some tendrils towards where it thought one of the two of them were, which happened to be Elena this time instead of Mia. Thankfully it missed the angel, who flapped her wings and flew towards the remaining plant. (The Slime girl rolled a 4 vs 11 for Elena, missing our lovely little angel. Dodged a bullet... or rather a slime there.)

Mia's knees were knocking together so badly that she was almost unable to attempt anything. She knew it was time for the eggs the harpies put in her earlier, but she couldn't just stop and let Elena try and fight these things all alone. She used what little strength she had left in her legs to rush in towards the plant monster, not even bothering to try and dodge the tentacles trying to swat at her to prevent her getting closer and merely slashing them away with her sword. Her legs finally gave out as she made it to the plant, where she brought her sword down the side of the plant, shearing off pretty much every tentacle attached to it there, where they flopped around on the floor for a moment before going still. (Mia used 'Slice and dice' one last time before going into labor and rolled a crit 43 vs 10 for Tentacled plant B, dealing (max) 11 dmg to it, using 5 SE in the process.)

As soon as her attack left the plant heavily damaged, Mia fell to the floor, her labor pains too great to bear any longer. When Mia fell to the floor, she managed to turn herself so that she didn't land on her belly, her motherly instincts kicking in to prevent her from hurting the children she was carrying. She cried out in agony as her body was wracked with the contractions of birth, the eggs shifting in her womb as they prepared to come out into the world. Mia wasn't sure, but the eggs actually felt as if they'd broken inside of her and the baby harpies inside were now fighting to get out of her, but that could simply be her belly rumbling as her body prepared to give birth. (More on the birthing next turn, as there are more pressing issues right now like the battle.)

Elena saw Mia fall to the floor after her attack on the plant and begin crying out in pain from her vantage point of the air. Elena took this opportunity to make her own attack, but as she hadn't enough magic power gathered in her body just yet to cast something on the pant, she flew straight down at the it, swinging her staff at the side that Mia attacked. Her staff slammed into the plant monster with such force that it caused the plant to tip over as if she chopped it down, it's greenish blood splattering out and drenching the floor, her, and her staff in the process. The plant looked very much dead to her at this point. (Elena rolled a 25 vs 14 for Tentacled plant B, dealing 5 damage and killing Tentacled plant B. DAMN THAT ANGEL AND HER LUCK!)

Elena moved over to try and help Mia as she writhed around on the floor in agony from the pain of giving birth. She didn't have enough magic power to cast a minor little spell to help with the pain any, so all she could really do was simply hold Mia's hand for a few seconds. Elena glanced back up to see the slime slithering towards their position, indicating her 'Blinding light' spell had worn off. With Mia in the state she now was, Elena knew that she wouldn't be able to help her fight the last enemy.

"Mia, I'm going to protect you so don't worry okay. If anything I'll let it take me to keep you safe from harm. Here just bite down on this and it'll help," Elena said to Mia as she got up, producing a rag, rolling it up a bit, and then stuffing it into Mia's mouth for her to bite on so she didn't break her teeth, and though she wouldn't admit it she also did it so she wouldn't have to listen to Mia's cries of pain while she fought.

Mia simply lay there as Elena poked the rag into her mouth, not really capable of doing much of anything save scream in pain and let her do it.

What should they or rather Elena do now?

(Elena and Mia both regain 8 Pw/SE this turn.)

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 8/15, Pw/SE: 11/25, PP: 0/17, AC: 1/1, Status: quite bruised

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Willpower: 7
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 2 - 65 points
CP level 0 - 4 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 10/10, SE: 9/10, PP: 0/12, status: fine, pregnant with 3 harpy eggs in her womb, 0 turns remaining and in the process of giving birth

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (gives +2 AC)

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 8
Speed: 11(+1 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 6
Magic: 5(-1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 5(-1 to all health rolls)

XP level 1 – 80 points
CP level 0 – 43 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Enemies:
lvl 3 Tentacled plant A - HP: 0/20, PP: 0/18, status: so fucking dead it isn't even funny
lvl 2 Tentacled plant B - HP: 15/15, PP: 0/14, status: dead because ELENA'S FUCKING LUCK IS SO GOOD!
lvl 3 Slime girl - HP: 24/24, PP: 0/14, status: fine
lvl 1 Small slime blob - HP: 0/8, PP: 0/8, status: dead

Options:

(A) - Stand your ground and protect Mia.

(B) - Run away. (This will leave Mia and... other bad stuff could happen.)

(C) - Other.

(I even rerolled Elena's attack with her staff on the plant monster and she rolled higher than it 6 times in a row, then I rerolled her damage 4 times and it was a 5 the first time, then a 4, 5, and 5 on the other rolls. She was simply destined to kill the damn plant it seems.)

NorthernCross

Reputation score

A. Gotta protect her. Use the staff again.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A, Avenging Light. May be an idea to save enough juice to heal Mia in case she needs it. Would hate our helpful follower to die so quickly, before any kinkiness happens

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

A. Blinding Light.

This is a level 3 enemy after all..

nightshade99

Reputation score

A, Heavens lightning.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A. Blinding light. Hopefully, the slime will continue to miss while we bludgeon her to death _^_

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. blinding light.