The Adbot's Revenge!

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Adbot's Revenge!

Burrito walks out of the bunker and looks up at a strange howling in the sky, then dashes back in "AD BOMB!" he yells closing the heavy door to the bunker and locking it "They shouldn't get through the bunker. These Ad Bombs don't do shit to our anti-spam filters" he says, a loud explosion occurring outside the bunker "They don't pierce the ground too far. Lurker should be safe." he says, a calm tone in his voice "I knew they'd eventually start with the heavy artillery. Those bastards don't respond too well to be annihilated"

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Bartnum grins again.

"I've been waiting for this. Explosions don't do shit against me either."

Bartnum gathers is equipment and moves for the door.

"Requesting permission to go and fight stuff."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"No, it was a Hormagaunt *BURP*"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Permission denied" Burrito says, stepping in front of the door "I don't want you stealing my kills" he says, smiling as he crosses his arms "Soon as the rain of shells stops, we go back out and destroy those fools"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Don't worry about Lurker too much. Burrowed Zurg are plenty hard to hit. He should be all right." Copper doesn't seem too worried about the rumbling all round them, though she does roll her eyes at the bravado. "You're already in the lead, Burrito. Worried about the rest of us passing you?" She grins, casually packing another cigarette against her wrist before bringing it to her lips. "We are going to eventually have to figure out where they're launching those things from and take it out. The spam filters are good, but they're not flawless." She slides back over to the computer, starting to hit a few keys, multiple windows popping up on the screen. She's gotten busy again and forgotten to even light up.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

*Takes out laptop*
"Found out where the shells are from."
*Turns laptop around*
"I had a few bots of my own flying around, now that we know where they are..."
*Drilling machine suddenly pops up under me*
"Why don't we go surprise them?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A splendid idea, but I believe our dear little Zerg should take the lead. He's the best person underground, at least" Burrito says, whistling for Lurker to come inside "Lurker, care to take point on this one?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Suddenly he unburrows, spitting a few Gaunt bones out as well. "If you insist," he rumbles.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

She sighs, plucking the cigg from her mouth and tucking it behind an ear, entering a few more commands into the computer. "This ought to hold the fort while we're gone and will be able to send an alert to anyone on the list if the center is over-run." Pushing away from the desk, she rolls over to one of the tables and stands up, tucking something into the inner pocket of her leather jacket. "Allright, ya overgrown bug, lead the way. I'll follow you, since I'm certainly not afraid of the dark." A flash of fang and she's after Lurker, down the hole.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

*Goes in his digger bot*
*Engine fails*
"Damn it, forgot to refuel this thing"
*Jumps out*
*Puts laptop under PW*
*Steps into hole*
"Ew!"
*Steps on remains*
"Ugh, can we have the clean up crew take care of this while we're out? I don't want to come back seeing OR smelling this."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Sorry for the mess!!!" A voice calls out somewhere ahead in the tunnels.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon says nothing, though somehow he manages to maneuver his way past all but Copper and Lurker. It seems the darker tunnel doesn't really faze him, although he does have the heavy M249 out to play. He's close enough that if anything attacks the two of them, it won't have more than two seconds, but far enough behind Copper and Lurker to not be in the way.

((Sorry, I would have had him third in line anyway, but my net decided to go offline sometime during the night while I slept.))

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Bartnum jumps down into the hole. He simply follows the others, sustaining a fireball in his palm to light the tunnel.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon takes note of the light and nods his head once, already knowing the source of it. "Thanks for the light Bartnum, makes things easier."

His voice has gone slightly deeper than it's already deep tone, perhaps that was what happened when you got him concentrating and whispering.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't worry. Far as we know, they haven't got the smarts to travel underground" Burrito says, smiling as he follows the group, he shotgun in hands and ready to fire "Be careful, though. When we come out of the ground, they're bound to notice us and let fly with the bullets" he says, checking the rounds in his shotgun "When we come out, I'll take point"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon replies, but in short ones. "As far as we know so far. We don't know everything about them. YET."

The last might make one wonder if he has a plan on that.

"Fine, you get point, I'll be right behind you with my friends here."

He indicates his two weapons, as well as Copper, Lurker and Bartnum. To accentuate his point, he fully reloads the clip to the M249, the ammo clip looking quite a bit larger than it should, trailing down to his waist and making one wonder if it's belt fed instead of an actual clip.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

*Without him knowing he was at the back of the pack*
"You know, I have a flash light right?"
*Pulls one out and turns it on*
*Points it upward so the light spreads*
"So whats the plan once we get out? You can take point, but we still need a plan you know."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Kill every god damn one of them" Burrito says, smiling as he looks ahead "How far until we're in the right spot?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"You sure you want to take point, Burrito?" Copper glances over her shoulder, eyes seeming to have a bit of a red glow to them for an instant before it fades. "If they're going to open fire, bullets aren't going to bother me much, you know. Might slow me down eventually, but won't drop me on the spot. As for how far, ask the techmaster back there. Zero was the one that found 'em in the first place."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Bullets can't stop me" Burrito says, pull the glove off his right hand to reveal circuitry and metal "I'm a cyborg. These guys can't kill me, and even if they did, the techies would revive me"