What's new

FGT Active [Tetchi] TQH 0

lynxvixen

Reputation score
Greetings.

After a few years in development, the new public version is finally available to be shared. If you like games of this style, give this work the opportunity to play a game.

If you consider that it can be improved or you find errors when you are playing it, please tell me to apply it and have the least possible errors in the game so that you can enjoy it better.

You can download a public version at:

You can also download it directly at:

Thank you in advance for your support :)

the link is dead

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, sorry ink is dead, coming soon new version and new link for download, thanks for the report :)

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Greetings from the other side of the monitor.

I think it's becoming a habit (not very good) not to be leaving news more often than the progress of the project, but the progress, although substantial, could fall into only small fixes, but still relevant, so the sum of all these bring us today, with various interesting things.

Now several chars (almost most of them) have improvements in the color palettes (they look prettier) the chars have more separation of colors and not leaving aside fixes in the artificial intelligence and execution sequence of movements.

As a test bunny, this time Yuri is the chosen one.

Como se Juega

Muestra del final

There is more information and news on the blog and soon I will also be reporting the progress by this means.

Suggestions are welcome, to continue developing a more enjoyable version.