What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

Issue/Bug Report

I've found a lonesome medicine bottle. Intended? Oh, and don't mind that neon stick. I threw it against the wall and suddenly it landed up there, lol

And again, I've encountered an error. I cleaned up the room before the 1st boss. Run back to the beginning of the room and then I got that message (see attachment).

Edit(2017-07-01):

Played through twice. Gonna keep this short as possible, since it's still in development, duh

My personal review
As many have mentioned before, it's a game worth its price.

The graphics gave off the intended horror atmosphere, although it's just pixel art. Furthermore, the animations were priceless. A game in 60 fps, too! And as mentioned before, although it's in pixel art, it still keeps up with details other "normal art" games should have. Flashing pants while running, transparent tights where you can see the pants, bouncing bewbs, even more flashing pants while jumping and even little dust twirls on the ground are little detailed things but together they make up the good animation enjoying to look at.

What also deserves appreciation are the SFXs and music. Zombie moans and garglings sounded well, horror strings as BGM were simple but still a good choice and even the Voice Actors for the women kept their voices faint and short, thus not breaking the atmosphere of the game - and not unintentionally turning the game experience to a simple H-Visual-Novel.

What doesn't shine as bright as the other two points do is the gameplay. Of course, I'm unlucky for being a Bug Magnet. Can't blame a game that's in development, but the additional content wasn't as frightening as the classic content. There were no "in-pinch" situations as in the main stages. In Stage 1 you had to run to the next door while an infinite wave of zombies were on your back. In Stage 2 a THICC zombie was chasing you. And in Stage 3 you had to hold out a damn progress bar which reminded you of a slow Win95 computer while hiding behind turrets which may or may not have enough ammo for the zombie waves. The extra stages were like a "just walk through that park". But on the other hand, the bosses were very interesting. Something new. Especially the Stage 2 1/2 boss fight (can't hype that Evangelion Fight enough).

So, what's left? The plot and the H-Content. I think it's obvious that the plot is kinda full of gaps (in development, in development, in duh ~). Still, the game tells stories which are interesting to listen to and urges to specualte/interpret what happened. We can happily anticipate what comes next with future updates.
Thus, we get to the H-Content. It can be described in Joseph Joestar's words: "ヴェリーナイス!". The complete H-Replay is full of tags, like ahegao, nakadashi and even vore (wtf?!). But with so many variety, some people might miss other corners of fetishes like feet/futanari, but here comes that phrase again: Game in development.

All in all, the game provides many quality content while still having much, MUCH potential. Especially when it's activly in development (it becomes a running gag, hehe).
Sourjelly, don't stop now!

Attachments

Last edited:

RozzleDazzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what are the flare launchers on level 2 supposed to do? I thought it had something to do with the boss chasing you but I can't figure it out

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So what are the flare launchers on level 2 supposed to do? I thought it had something to do with the boss chasing you but I can't figure it out
Nothing paticular. Just to give you some sight if you turned on the Light FX

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To me, the only flaw that the gave have is to get the same ending even if you access different paths in the game. at least the game should have another, more elaborate cutscene to make the extra effort more worth!!!

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Usually, GILF (or GMILF) is "GrandMother I'd Like to Fuck" (basically, a cougar) but in this case probably means "Giant I'd Like to Fuck."

Unless she's also a granny zombie, but from the pics I've seen of her she's not some old wrinkly hag so I'm going with just "giant."
Ah yes! I'm curious, concerned and downright scared as I don't want to be her human-sized onahole.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

The trees are easy for all but a single part if you are VERY careful and slow. Generally, the background roars indicate when they begin "stalking" you. On looking in the direction the sound is coming from they stop. What you do is look, look away, immediately look back, and repeat until you see a tree that wasn't there a moment ago. Walk in front of it (NOT past, very important), jump, and use your melee midair to one-shot them with a surprise attack. The only one that gives real trouble is the pair that sneaks up while you are crawling past one of those alarm-screamer-things. Save a molotov for that, and run like hell. make sure to save 4 bullets for the 2 crate-stacks at the end too to take them out fastest.
Even that pair of trees is easy to deal with if you single them out by pacing yourself around the screamers.
After failing my first attempt near the alarm zombies I inched my way to the point they activated until I heard the first roar, then immediately turned back to dispatch the first tree.
I recommend turning your down music volume for that section, as I found portions of the music make it difficult to hear their walking sounds.
Thanks you two for the tips, I really appreciate it. :D What helped me out the most was "jumping" and hitting the tree with "melee midair." I kept hunting those damn trees before, I heard their howls, I listened to their location and I kept smacking all in that direction and apparently walked past him. I never knew I had to jump, since that never seemed to be specified before.

Also, I have a suggestion for Sourjelly with the H Replay Gallery. Would it be possible to add the ability to loop certain parts of the H-scenes? For example, I would love to just loop the yuri part with the zombie neko where she's rubbing her pussy-cat pussy against the MC's, would be a welcomed addition I think, and maybe the ability to save the neko from the monsters by allowing the killing of those monsters raping her.

RozzleDazzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I finished the 1.50 update and I have to say this is not only a pretty good H-game but also a good horror game as well. Solid gameplay and an engrossing atmosphere.

There are a few negatives and some questions I want to ask though:

I used the save I had from 1.00 version and had found all 5 original gold cards but now they're gone and I can't get their achievements. Anything I can do besides deleting my save?

There seems to be an empty space in the gallery between tree monster and the kitty zombie animations. Did I miss anything or is it supposed to be like that?
(Edit: Oh, I figured it out. You can put certain parts of the animations on repeat with the blank space)

Stage 3 1/2 was kind of a disappointing stage. I wouldn't call it bad but nothing really stood out about it, there were no new enemies and it was by far the easiest extra stage, even easier than most regular stages. The boss was nice but I was expecting more from the final extra stage

Last edited:

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

(Edit: Oh, I figured it out. You can put certain parts of the animations on repeat with the blank space)
Oh? How did you do that? And I don't see any blank spaces...

Last edited:

RozzleDazzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh? How did you do that? And I don't see any blank spaces...
The blank space is between the tree monster and kitty female zombie in the new gallery. Just start the animation then click on the blank space and it'll be put on repeat

RozzleDazzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uhm ... isn't the animation in a loop by default?
Most of them are divided in parts. Like the female zombie: first they kiss then they scissor then they're fucked by vines or something like that. If you click on the blank space the part currently playing will be put on repeat till you click something else

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While I was flipping through the options, once, I found a hidden menu in a little panel on the lower right of the screen, resembling a drone status monitor, and selecting it resulted in a gallery of the characters shown in the gold cards, in their looped h-animations. I haven't been able to find it, since.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While I was flipping through the options, once, I found a hidden menu in a little panel on the lower right of the screen, resembling a drone status monitor, and selecting it resulted in a gallery of the characters shown in the gold cards, in their looped h-animations. I haven't been able to find it, since.
There is ...! Not quite like the H-Gallery Replay but it's close. It's in the ID-Card Section. You'll notice a "Drone Status clipboard" on the bottom right of the window, after you've beaten the game
It's not really hidden. More like optional, lol

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you tell me where I can download version 1.50 full no demo
If you mean the official source, then just check the first page of this thread 'cuz you're just lazy or blind. Hint: patreon or dlsite.

If you mean unofficial way of getting the game then have some dignity and at least don't ask for links on a thread with the developer as one of the active users. I really hope you're not one of those morons again...
There's another forum where you can most likely find what you are looking for but first you should use your powerful n.... hands and put them into work that is searching.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've found a lonesome medicine bottle. Intended? Oh, and don't mind that neon stick. I threw it against the wall and suddenly it landed up there, lol

And again, I've encountered an error. I cleaned up the room before the 1st boss. Run back to the beginning of the room and then I got that message (see attachment).

Edit(2017-07-01):

Played through twice. Gonna keep this short as possible, since it's still in development, duh

My personal review
As many have mentioned before, it's a game worth its price.

The graphics gave off the intended horror atmosphere, although it's just pixel art. Furthermore, the animations were priceless. A game in 60 fps, too! And as mentioned before, although it's in pixel art, it still keeps up with details other "normal art" games should have. Flashing pants while running, transparent tights where you can see the pants, bouncing bewbs, even more flashing pants while jumping and even little dust twirls on the ground are little detailed things but together they make up the good animation enjoying to look at.

What also deserves appreciation are the SFXs and music. Zombie moans and garglings sounded well, horror strings as BGM were simple but still a good choice and even the Voice Actors for the women kept their voices faint and short, thus not breaking the atmosphere of the game - and not unintentionally turning the game experience to a simple H-Visual-Novel.

What doesn't shine as bright as the other two points do is the gameplay. Of course, I'm unlucky for being a Bug Magnet. Can't blame a game that's in development, but the additional content wasn't as frightening as the classic content. There were no "in-pinch" situations as in the main stages. In Stage 1 you had to run to the next door while an infinite wave of zombies were on your back. In Stage 2 a THICC zombie was chasing you. And in Stage 3 you had to hold out a damn progress bar which reminded you of a slow Win95 computer while hiding behind turrets which may or may not have enough ammo for the zombie waves. The extra stages were like a "just walk through that park". But on the other hand, the bosses were very interesting. Something new. Especially the Stage 2 1/2 boss fight (can't hype that Evangelion Fight enough).

So, what's left? The plot and the H-Content. I think it's obvious that the plot is kinda full of gaps (in development, in development, in duh ~). Still, the game tells stories which are interesting to listen to and urges to specualte/interpret what happened. We can happily anticipate what comes next with future updates.
Thus, we get to the H-Content. It can be described in Joseph Joestar's words: "ヴェリーナイス!". The complete H-Replay is full of tags, like ahegao, nakadashi and even vore (wtf?!). But with so many variety, some people might miss other corners of fetishes like feet/futanari, but here comes that phrase again: Game in development.

All in all, the game provides many quality content while still having much, MUCH potential. Especially when it's activly in development (it becomes a running gag, hehe).
Sourjelly, don't stop now!
Thank you for the review and bug report!
I'm happy to read everyone's review.
It gives me energy to continue XD

I'm looking for the source of crashing, but so far no luck X_X;;
also that pill bottle is just for decoration XD

What are the 3 locks in the chapter select?
if you haven't visit Ex stages, try find gold card and card reader on each stage! you will able to visit new areas. :D

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's high level easter egg, lol
Speaking of easter egg, have you found two hidden easter eggs?

You need to find them to finish your achievement XD

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm a bit frustrated at myself, I remember buying this awsome game back when Kimochi wasn't tied with Nutaku and such.

But I believe the email I used with said account is no longer accessible, because fuck yahoo having no support line to recover your account.

Oh well, I'll just have to buy the game again when I get some extra money :D

Always worth the extra quality!