What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

S

Sythis_Sythes

Re: Anthophobia

Wow... I was hoping some revenge story like switching little brother's computer booting sound into JB's full sound track. that's bitter experience you had S: I'm sorry to hear that.

Oh, and You should use your bullets more. don't save it up since you can only hold 3 magazines. also, you get all the ammo when you reach the boss room. :D
You can spend your bullets in smart way.
1. normal zombie : try shoot then melee, this will kill them instant
If normal zombies are too many, just ignore them and pass through them. they are slow, and you can pass through them. it will save your armor and bullets.

2. spore shooter : if he is alone, then melee him and run it'll stunlock him for sec. if he is unavoidable, then there should be oil lamp or barrel near him. shoot them and fires will take care of him. if he is avoidable but too many, there should be Molotov cocktail around them. try use them.

3. bald head zombie : he's tanker, fast. He will ignore your odd number attack so don't save your bullets and shoot him down with everything you got

I don't have any plan to add futa on current on going project. :rolleyes:
I'm going to add futa on the sequel.

Futa's will be the one of the next gen race after the enough time passed.
They will born from the human tree.:D
Glad to hear futa is begin thought of, all i wanted to know. :3
I actually figured out i could run past most of the zeds easily, though with clothes on they tend to get ripped off. I usually lay into anything that annoys me anyways, but it's always fun to challenge yourself trying to go melee most of the time anyways. ;3

offtopic: he was 5 at the time, we were little kids, so no way i could do anything to him at that time besides one of his favourite toys missing or his drink tasting funny if he left it out in the open for me to tamper with. I will not confirm nor deny either of those happened, and thats the end of that story! ;3

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Plant/zombie hermaphrodites knocking up our cute MC? Lewd

E

erobotan

Camera movement gets kinda annoying for that, but it's better than getting hit i guess. I won't even walk close to the large groups, as thats where i'll use the gun.
Mmm ... . maybe camera transition needs to be slower when you change direction? and maybe put the camera a little more to the middle?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think camera is fine as it is.
It can add up to the horror that you can't see what's behind you.

Maybe in the next game though, there'd be a button to look behind you. That'd be great.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mmm ... . maybe camera transition needs to be slower when you change direction? and maybe put the camera a little more to the middle?
I'll make the screen little bigger on the next project. Since the Anthophobia wasn't built for wide screen, it wastes huge space on both left and right side. and that caused vision limitation lot worse.

offtopic: he was 5 at the time, we were little kids, so no way i could do anything to him at that time besides one of his favourite toys missing or his drink tasting funny if he left it out in the open for me to tamper with. I will not confirm nor deny either of those happened, and thats the end of that story! ;3
LOL so you did revenge him. Glad it wasn't grown up little brother. :D

E

erobotan

I'll make the screen little bigger on the next project. Since the Anthophobia wasn't built for wide screen, it wastes huge space on both left and right side. and that caused vision limitation lot worse.
oh I'm not complaining about view limitation, just like alimagno619 said, it rise the tension so it's good.

my problem is when i move left & right repeatedly .. i got motion sickness lol. Maybe you can make the camera slowdowns gradually as it getting closer to it's new position?

it's not a big problem though so only work on it if you have additional spare time ^^

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh I'm not complaining about view limitation, just like alimagno619 said, it rise the tension so it's good.

my problem is when i move left & right repeatedly .. i got motion sickness lol. Maybe you can make the camera slowdowns gradually as it getting closer to it's new position?

it's not a big problem though so only work on it if you have additional spare time ^^
Hmm, motion sickness...
I'll talk to programmer about it. :rolleyes:

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, motion sickness...
Static camera would work better than slow response.. slow response cam would probably mess more with motion sickness, not to mention messing with gameplay.

Personally I think the current camera is fine

E

erobotan

Hmm, motion sickness...
it's not an important issue so don't worry too much about it .. but in case you want to improve the camera here is a good article

@rysinc don't worry, no one asking for the camera to have slow response. you misread stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why does every game have to have impregnation/birth?

Can we leave well enough alone...just this once?
you are kind of alone on that one, pregnancy is one of my favorite kinks.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why does every game have to have impregnation/birth?

Can we leave well enough alone...just this once?
well at least its game over only so you could rest easy

Metal-Spear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now, is it bad if i ask somebody to drop a save? i was pretty far when i lost my save due to accidental uninstallation :/

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now, is it bad if i ask somebody to drop a save? i was pretty far when i lost my save due to accidental uninstallation :/
Meh, sounds like a lame excuse. I don't know if there's anything to install yet unless there's something else out there other than the demo, and it takes all of 10 minutes to finish the demo, but here you go. This should put you right before the demo's boss fight.

Attachments

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Demo updated, but not much stuff added. :eek:
Mostly Optimization.

Tutorial map added
New monster Matchmaker added

(Based on my test, Frame rate is much better now.)

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Demo updated, but not much stuff added. :eek:
Mostly Optimization.

Tutorial map added
New monster Matchmaker added

(Based on my test, Frame rate is much better now.)
What new monster? I didn't see any besides the one banging the blonde girl in the hallway. Can't interact with him though.