Tentacle-tan and the Wisp's Cure

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle-tan and the Wisp's Cure

Yeah pretty much what I meant.

On a sidenote though a question for you and the forum who's actually interested in this has come to mind.

I know T-tan's moans are not optional but do you think it should have actual voice acting for spoken parts or would a simple text box be alright? Also would anyone be willing to provide the voice for T-tan since I don't have the voice for it and while I will if I must I don't really want to ask my friends to provide the voice.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah pretty much what I meant.

On a sidenote though a question for you and the forum who's actually interested in this has come to mind.

I know T-tan's moans are not optional but do you think it should have actual voice acting for spoken parts or would a simple text box be alright? Also would anyone be willing to provide the voice for T-tan since I don't have the voice for it and while I will if I must I don't really want to ask my friends to provide the voice.
Do text box for sure, but you should not even be worried about audio/voice acting yet it's usually near final for a game.
Well the get some base voices for sound effects first then near final production all or most of the dialogue gets acted out that way not many changes take place less loss of time.
Also depending on the quality of the audio and how it's compiled, your game could rank up into monstrous size where if it's just simple text box dialogue would stay around the same.

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm alright... That makes sense...

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sry i havent been on all weekend. some tyrant turned off the internet for 2 days. but its back on. i have been drawing some sketches, will upload em' by the end of tonight.

got how her sword will look and stuff. next i will draw some enimies

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Awesome look forward to seeing it.

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not what I meant or was expecting but actually cooler than what I meant/was expecting so yeah... I like it. It's like a glove or something...

Although Neko I have a few issues with the first drawing... Mostly the legs... They are kind of abnormally high and oddly muscular. As well her arms seem unnaturally long and thin... Also just a bit of pickiness that doesn't actually matter but I'm a bit of a perfectionist the rip in her clothes under her arms doesn;t actually match up with the cloth we see hanging off her. Anyways though that's my only problem with it otherwise it looks amazing especially the broken strap looks awesome and the hair.

Last edited:

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im glad u like it but im sry i didn't draw what u expected.
you can say its a glove. the 3 rings around tina's arm is the physical indication of here curse. that always stays visible. but tina can control when she weilds the sword thingy. she summons it basically. and it forms around her arm/hand.

that pic i drew( details of the sword pic) was my 1st attempt trying to do that x-ray vision thing

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

Here's my take on the character, feel free to comment...though don't treat these designs as the final product. :)

Last edited:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like 1 most, but her outfit should be more like 2, if for nothing than easy access for tentacles. 2 looks weird with the necromorph/Wolverine tentacle out of the hands thing... And 3... eh, not a huge fan of ganguro. But i DO like her leg thingies.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i have to admit. im a tap bit jealous, but you got the idea.

to me, tina has #2 body, hair(diff. color maybe) and dress, but with #3 tentacle arms, but only on one arm like #1 but only with a weapon on the end

im going to draw a final product of tina with the my tablet. i'll use ur characters as an example to how to draw mine.

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow those are well done... My original idea for the design was one handed version of number 3 weapon but yeah becoming a blade as it passes the wrist. As for design... I'm pretty sure we had pretty much decided she'd be naked throughout and I wrote into the story for that... But if we were going with clothes it would have to be something that would allow quick easy access to her crotch or two enemy types don't work (Cactus and Shock). So number 2 works best.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally I like number 3 but that's just I kind of have a thing for ganguro. :p

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure we had pretty much decided she'd be naked throughout and I wrote into the story for that... But if we were going with clothes it would have to be something that would allow quick easy access to her crotch
So is she supposed to be naked? It's a yes or no question. :confused:

Also who is the game designer? :confused:

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Random Idea I had to get out of my head before I start obsessing over it.

I actually have no idea what I need to make this game (and as such had no intent to actually make it as stated multiple times before) any help in actually bringing this to life would be welcomed
:(:(:(:(:(

It's all fun and games when you play games, but it's not all fun and games when you make games. Turn this around and hopefully the journey and hard work of creating a game will be a fun experience. There is potential for adult rated games, but most of them are really horrible (especially H games). :p

I would like to add that "gamers" have no interest in becoming game designers(dubbed the idea person) even though they say they do. XD

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I may be misunderstanding you but... I'm actually really enjoying helping to make this game. I love creating ideas and stuff... and seeing a character I created being brought to life via pictures or eventually animation is exhilarating.

Again whether this will actually turn out good or at all isn't for sure...

After all we're 2 people doing a job usually done by entire teams... But either way it's actually fun for me to work on it and if it gets done it could be amazing.

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

I may be misunderstanding you but... I'm actually really enjoying helping to make this game. I love creating ideas and stuff... and seeing a character I created being brought to life via pictures or eventually animation is exhilarating.

Again whether this will actually turn out good or at all isn't for sure...

After all we're 2 people doing a job usually done by entire teams... But either way it's actually fun for me to work on it and if it gets done it could be amazing.
You still didn't answer my questions though :|

OP
AngelKara

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Which question?

Oh well yes she is supposed to be naked... and I'm in charge of ideas and Neko is doing drawing and animation I believe. So whichever one of those jobs falls under designer that's the designer.

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

Which question?

Oh well yes she is supposed to be naked... and I'm in charge of ideas and Neko is doing drawing and animation I believe. So whichever one of those jobs falls under designer that's the designer.
Okay, if you're in charge of the ideas then you must be the game designer. Neko on the other hand is the artist. But I don't get why you said that you weren't in charge before.

Game designers should be confident in the overall vision of the game as well as take suggestion he or she thinks that will enhance the game. :)

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay, if you're in charge of the ideas then you must be the game designer. Neko on the other hand is the artist. But I don't get why you said that you weren't in charge before.

Game designers should be confident in the overall vision of the game as well as take suggestion he or she thinks that will enhance the game. :)
There is a lot of work especially making a game from scratch.

I think the question Nookie is asking is if Neko doing all the work himself? As a game designer you need to be very prone on your ideal's and take action.

In the game making industry the guy who makes the ideas and design is very seasoned in game making he knows how to do what needs to be done(he has at least had a hand at artwork,programing,story writing,and now 3dmodelingand texture mapping, etc).If their is a change to be made he should know exactly what needs to be done and when to scrap something that doesn't work.

It's a lot of responsibility when Neko has to make the engine from scratch
and all the sprites,textures, objects effects etc...

Anyways all that aside i was very bored after getting back home an hour ago so I drew my own rough version of T-Tan, and sprites they are rough so yea you got a cult following for T-Tan now i guess keep going and good luck to ya:D

Attachments