What's new

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape: Overlord.

In retrospect, the last decision might have made this place a little easier for us. Assuming the two women get released back into the jungle at some point, as opposed to being kept in a lab for study, they might actively seek us out.

It'd be nice to know if we can observe the effect Olivia's milk has on normal people, at any rate. Samantha nonwithstanding.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 13: Laura

Laura woke up to the sounds of birds, she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a green hue.

She got up quickly and looked around, abundant vegetation surrounded her, out of which grew all manner of fruits and seeds, the warmth of the place engulfed her body, it had the humidity of a jungle and the sounds of one too as more bird noises came from above.

this isnt exactly what she expected when she thought of the compound, she had never seen a jungle before but knew she was in one, or at least a really good copy of one.

she was starving, the last time she had eaten was days ago at the pink tentacle lair, she was worried about the others, but knew Olivia could take care of herself.

Laura walked over to a tree and took some of its fruit from below, she immediately noticed it's phallic shape and giggled to herself, perhaps she had been in the company of tentacles for too long. she bit into the tip of it and was greeted immediately by a disgusting sour taste which made her tongue writhe.

Laura spit the yellow cresent shaped fruit out immediately before she noticed its softer more delicate inside, she risked tasting the fruit again without its disgusting shell and found it quite delicious.

She thought to herself that this fruit was more like a man than she thought as she peeled away the skin of several more of the fruits and ate them quickly.

When laura had her fill, she lifted herself off of the ground and brushed her hands clean and decided to look around some more.

After a couple of minutes of wandering, Laura found a small stream which went through the jungle and up from underneath much of the brush, she scooped herself a handful of water and drank it down, the water was cool and fresh, it was the most pure thing she had to drink in weeks.

From behind her, a rattling in the bushes caused her to leap over the stream and hide behind a large rock on the other side, as she crouched down, two girls came from within the brush and knelt down in front of the stream.

The women were naked, just like her, they were both also physically attractive and had features which any tentacle or man for that matter would appreciate.

"What is this place?" one of the women said to the other

"I have no idea, i dont think there are any jungles around barkholm"

These women must be from Barkholm, but didn't that town get taken over by purple tentacles?

"Where ever we are, it sure seems nice"

"Dont say that, i want to go home"

Laura moves out from behind the rock.

"i know where we are"

the women on the other side of the stream appear shocked at first, then calm down as they realize it is just another woman like them.

"who are you?"

"My name is laura" laura extends her hand

"Michelle" one of the women extends her hand to shake laura's

"Abbey" the other girl shakes laura hand as well.

Laura smiles at the both of them, getting a closer look at their features as she does.

"Where are we Laura?"

"We're in a place called 'The Compound', it is a secret research facility created by the humans"

"what do you mean 'The Humans'?" abbey says

Oops a little bit of a slip, as far as these girls know, tentacles dont exist

"i mean the academy of secret science"

"I've never heard of them" Michelle responds

Abbey pauses for a second "I have."

"Who are they Abbey?" Michelle asks

"They are a special research division created by the Royal Council to investigate strange occurrences, creatures and phenomenons" Abbey responds

"Well what do they want with us?" Michelle asks. looking at Laura

"I dont know, but whatever it is, we better be careful and stay together."

"Good idea Laura, we'll be safer if we stick together"

"Follow me" Laura says to them

Laura turns her back and leads her small group into the jungle, a small smile appears on her face as she shakes her head ever so slightly.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Eventually we will have to (or really ought to) establish a new lair even if just makeshift and temporarily in here, till the time we might possibly finally escape back into the real wild. A seems like it's what they would expect us to do, they being morrow and his scientists. C seems like fun and not what the expect us to do, while also giving us more women and power. Though I really dint think we should reveal our hand so soon. I say we should go with B for now.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(B)

"We should find a location of a new lair, so we can set up there and get all of our captives together in one safe place"

Samantha closes her legs and gets up "hmph fine!".

"Which way should we go Samantha"

"ummmmmmm this way...i think" Samantha leads you into a random part of the jungle, hopefully she knows where she is going.

--

Olivia and Samantha travel for several minutes until they reach a wall, on the wall is a reflection of the jungle in front of them, like it is a giant mirror, but either way, it is a wall.

"This must be the edge of the 'Habitat" Olivia says to Samantha

"How do you like it?" Olivia hears morrows voice closeby as the mirror's image shifts from jungle to Morrow and his research staff behind him.

Olivia walks over to the wall and puts her hands on her hips

"Its fine so far i guess, id like it better if i had a man or two to snack on."

"Give us a few days to calibrate our research and we'll see about that"

"How are you able to see me in here?"

"The entire Habitat is closely monitored at all times, you'll never be able to escape our vision no matter where you go"

"How many women are here for me"

"Hundreds, but wouldn't you prefer to find them all yourself"

"i suppose it could be fun"

"Well then happy hunting"

Morrow turns off the visual and the jungle appears before you again against the mirror/wall.

"Who was that?" Samantha asks

"Hes the one in charge of this place"

"Where are we exactly?"

"I dont know, but im having a hard time believing they dug out a massive amount of land and had enough time to grow a forest inside within two months or whatever Leon said before"

"Is Leon on our side or not?"

Olivia gives Samantha a hard stare and lifts her mouth just a bit so that Samantha can see her teeth, a look telling her she had better not talk about that anymore.

"No."

Olivia quickly walks away from the wall, Samantha walks behind her quickly, clearly embarrassed.

--

The Two travel for quite some time, until they finally come across a large rock beside a stream, the rock has been carved out, and forms an entrance from which the stream travels.

Olivia and Samantha go inside and see that the cave has been carved out, like a potential lair location, no doubt the scientists intended for this to be a possible lair location for their overlord.

Beside the stream deeper in is a large room with even walls and a high ceiling, a path leads down deeper into the cave, allowing for expansion and more room to store the women that Olivia captures.

"This will do nicely i think"

"So what happens now?"

Olivia walks over to the wall, and touches it, she immediately feels warmth gather into her hand as it detaches from her arm, from the stub on her arm quickly forms a new hand.

The hand pressed against the wall slowly grows and expands, spanning outward and creating a blue meatwall substance around it.

"What is it?" Samantha asks

"home" Olivia says as she turns around and walks towards the exit of the lair again.

Samantha takes another look at Olivia's hand, which flattens out and absorbed into the wall, creating a mound within the wall which slowly balloons up as the meatwall around it expands, the bioluminesence is weak, yet faintly gives off enough light to see the inside of the cave as samantha squints and then walks over to leave with Olivia.

--

"How long before it is done?"

"It will be a while, but we have more than enough time to start gathering resources."

"You arent talking about firewood are you?" Samantha says

Olivia turns her head towards her and gives her a smile and runs off into the jungle, leaving Samantha behind.

"Resources...."

--

Olivia smells them all around her, just waiting to be picked and molested, this place is better than she could have ever dreamed, a near endless supply of food and the joy of the hunt to go along with it.

Olivia dashes through the jungle at superhuman speed, jumping over vines and climbing up trees with his reflexes, the potent smell of girls fills her senses, and she detects one below her as she climbs around and perches above the girl from a tree.

she is beautiful, having long flowing black hair which runs down to her butt, her pale skin absorbs the artificial light which shines through the overbrush as she kneels down in front of a stream, her large breasts hanging free and her long legs curl, her feet split apart and her heels elevated slightly off the ground as she leans forward to get a cup of water in her hands, like a animal in the wild, she drinks her water. a sign of contentment escapes her lips as she tastes the freshness and purity.

Olivia is in perfect position to strike, and her mind buzzes with anticipation as she feels her slime-blood flowing to her crotch region.

What do you do?

A. Drop down behind her, push her forward and fuck her doggy style, holding a clutch of that long hair to wrangle her as you do.

B. Drop down in front of her and push her on her back, force her legs open and fuck her missionary style.

C. Drop down near her, grab her by the neck and fuck her against a nearby tree.

D. Drop down in front of her, grab her head and fuck her face.

E. Drop down behind her, lift her up into the air and impale her ass with your throbbing tentacle cock.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A!!!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A&E!!!!!!!

(if possible......)

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Wait, wait, wait! Let's not just dive into this girl like a dumb animal... we're smarter than that. We're different. Let's just call out to her, introduce ourselves, be friendly and tell her what's going on. She might even agree to co-operate. How about it?

Really? Anyone?

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh. Though actually I change my vote to B. with lots of facesucking.

But I think we should definitely have a G. Other vote here too.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To be honest, she'd probably run away from us with one look, then it would become "Chase her" instead of "Drop down." We've long since lost our ability to blend in.

I think a cave with a stream is an excellent location for a lair, though. Considering there's no (obvious) signs of civilisation, this stream is bound to attract a number of women as a source of drinking water. If any of the inhabitants were to attempt building a civilisation here, they would do it near or around the lake that this stream leads to.

Which begs the question if we will be able to corrupt the water going through our lair, and thus make it easier to catch other women.

Probably would've been nice if we asked Professor... Moron or Morrow or whoever how large the jungle is, but...

I'm going B. She might struggle less if she knows what's fucking her, since the unknown is an absolute.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission: Test Subject O Project: Overlord Research notes, Richard Marrow, Lead Researcher: Tentacle Division

Our newest specimen is a powerful humanoid who goes by the name of 'Olivia', our tests indicate that this woman, (if she can still be called that) has all of the abilities of our previous specimen and more, our tests show that her blood is actually slime and her skeleton has changed from bone to a crystallized smile structure, many of her original human organs have been liquidized and those that remain simply house tentacle semen, our tests on her ovaries confirm that they have been enlarged and pushed deeper into her body, they now are capable of producing large eggs which she (it) can use for reproduction purposes.

Her body is a semi-state of slime and muscle, able to shift shape and split into parts to generate tentacles from her body, as she gains power, she gains the ability to shift into the form of a tentacle creature more, currently, she is able to shift her arms and legs into tentacles and grow her clitoris into a phallic appendage which she can use to fuck and ejaculate into her victims.

Her head is of particular interest, as our tests have indicated that her brain has been dissolved and houses tentacle fluid as the rest of her body does, but she is still capable of intelligent thought, that would lead us to believe that tentacle brain power is stored elsewhere, perhaps in the whole of the creature.

Results of Test 1:

Specimen O was given a choice of three women, each of which had different physical appearance, hair color and personalities, she chose the redheaded woman and almost immediately attacked her, fucking her in both of her pelvic orifices and draining her almost entirely of energy, afterwards, our tests on the woman concluded that she had been drained down to 5% of her total vitality, she passed out midway through the sex and was unconscious for days afterward, the woman had to be treated with IVs of fluid and given rest for several days, midway through her recovery, we fed her a small amount of the subjects semen, and found that she recovered her strength much faster while being fed the substance.

Normally if a woman is taken into captivity, she is fucked into exhaustion and fed the semen to regain her strength, without it, it can takes weeks or months for a woman to recover from an attack.

Days after we stopped feeding her the semen, she showed some signs of withdrawal from the substance, something we did not anticipate happening after such a short experience with it, psychological tests afterwards showed that the woman was slightly more docile and easier to influence, even when dealing with people rather than tentacles.

Eventually she recovered and was released into the habitat with the other women.

---

Results of Test 2:

Specimen O was given a choice between a female anus, a female mouth, a female vagina and a male penis, the specimen choose the Vagina, which we suspect is it's natural favorite source of energy, the subject at first performed cunnilingus on her victim, we suspect to toy with her, afterwards, she fucked the woman brutally with her tentacle cock, the session lasted less than a minute and the woman was drained to below 5% vitality as the other was as well.

the cleanup for this woman was a hassle, her vagina was filled with copious amounts of semen from subject O, her belly was distended with the fluid and it continued to exit her slowly and run down her thighs.

On transportation to the infirmary, she leaked so much of the semen onto the floor that an assistant researcher slipped and sustained a concussion.

we stored some of the excess semen and upon doing research with the first subject, decided to feed the second woman some of the semen as well to see how she would react.

The woman was placed in a state of euphoria and couldn't stop masturbating after she had recovered enough strength to do so, the woman masterbated for 2 days straight and even when she slept, she would masterbate in her sleep.

eventually the woman demanded to be brought to the specimen. to which we agreed to release her into the habitat with the other women.

----

Results of Test 3:

A test was conducted to gauge the compassion that the subject had for starving human women, the women werent fed for days and we notified the subject that they would die of starvation and the subject had 60 seconds.

Specimen O immediately walked up to the women and started breastfeeding them, the women sucked vehemently as the subject cupped her breasts to help them feed.

When the test was concluded, the women were satisfied, but their minds and bodies were notably altered, firstly, the women couldn't stop thinking about or talking about sex, our psychoanalysts were surprised as the women would demand the they be fucked on the spot, one woman actually jumped onto one man's crotch and was able to get his pants halfway off before our security staff was able to remove her.

The women were diagnosed to be in a permanent state of extreme nymphomania, like the the previous test, the women were unable to stop masturbating.

The woman showed physical signs of arousal as well, their nipples were hardened permanently and their vaginas were always well lubricated.

given a choice to be let go or be released into the habitat with the specimen, the women immediately chose to be released into the habitat.

our tracking indicated that they were slowly gravitating towards the general direction of the subject, how this is possible we have no idea, perhaps a type of mind control.

---

Test Conclusions:

- Subject O's fluids both have powerful psychological effects on the mind when consumed orally, when absorbed by the vagina, these effects are minimized, but still exist.

- All of the women Subject O has encountered have become mentally and physically addicted to her in some form.

- Subject O's seems to prefer when her Victims are feeling immense pleasure.

- Subject O has shown to act with compassion when dealing with weakened women, although this may be in order to enslave them mentally later on.

- Subject O is a powerful creature who has much potential, we look forward to monitoring her progress as she becomes more powerful in the weeks and months to come.

Last edited:

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

I vote D due to the apparent higher chance of us getting a docile sex-addicted slave according to the intermission.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Tiebreaker Flip A=heads)
(Heads)
(A)

Olivia jumps down from her perch above the woman, landing behind her with cat-like reflexes, her feet hit the ground and barely make a sound.

The woman in front of her bends over to cup some more water from the stream, as she does Olivia kneels down behind her, her throbbing tentacle cock expanding and pulsating with power behind her.

Olivia licks her lips as she looks down at the woman, her legs spread apart before her already, Olivia quickly wraps an arm around the woman's belly and lunges forward with her cock.

The shock of the penetration hits the woman's mind, as she freezes and jerks backwards, Olivia places her legs between the womans and scoots up closer to her, making it impossible for her to close up around her.

The woman screams as she feels the large member inside of her, she tries to look behind her, but Olivia quickly grabs a handful of her hair and pulls it back, forcing the woman to look upward through the jungle.

Olivia fucks the woman, slowly at first then beginning to pick up speed, Olivia's hand sinks down to the woman's pelvis as she grabs around it and forces her upward, putting her at a better level to be fucked.

the woman lies knelt into the stream, her hands muddied by the waters inside as her parted legs tremble in fear, Olivia works diligently to fuck her in a consistent rhythm, piercing the woman's depths and drawing backward in order to position herself for another spring forward into her.

Shaking and afraid, the woman stares up into the jungle, unable to do anything to feel the pain of her hair being pulled and pleasure of being fucked by such a large cock.

The shaking spreads to the woman's arms as she begins to lose her energy, her vision becoming bleary and dulled.

Olivia feels the power being siphoned from the woman, its familiar empowerment triggers her euphoria and she ejaculates inside of her, on the last pullback Olivia's tentacle cock slips out out the woman and her back becomes sprayed with the sticky substance, it splatters against her back and coats her long hair.

Olivia releases the woman's hair and she collapses face-first into the stream, the cum from her pussy leaks out of her and flows down the stream a bit.

Olivia lifts the woman out of the water and places her against a tree, her eyes rolled into her head as her arms rest against her sides, the semen still drips onto the ground beneath her.

Olivia scoops a bit of the semen from the ground from a trail formed from the stream to the tree, she places it inside of the womans mouth and closes it.

"Here, you'll feel better soon"

Samantha comes up from the other side of the stream, finally having caught up with Olivia.

"Done already?" Samantha says, disappointed, perhaps because she missed the show.

"Yes"

Olivia lays the black haired woman onto the ground, resting her head against a soft plant nearby.

"Make sure she find her way to the Lair, im not done hunting just yet"

Samantha sighs as Olivia quickly climbs another nearby tree and begins to jump through the jungle again.

"Ill just wait til you have enough energy to walk for yourself" Samantha says as she picks up a nearby leaf and starts picking it apart.

--

Olivia can feel her power growing, she genitals tingle and buzz with excitement and her skin feels slightly tighter and just a bit more slick, like a tentacle's might, as she grabs a branch and swings from it to another, she feels the slime-like texture of her hands.

She grows in confidence with every woman she takes, her excitement grows as she smells the aroma of more woman nearby.

--

Olivia slows as she sees the women below her, two girls with medium breasts and tight hips, Olivia watches from her perch as they move closer, she sees the faces on the women and notices that they look familiar, they are the ones who Olivia breastfed during one of the tests a few days ago.

The women grab their breasts occasionally and squeeze them, uncomfortable with them as the pressure in their breasts builds up, Olivia sees them squeezing a bit of milk from their breasts as they walk.

The women look around confused as they stop below Olivia, they argue in frustration over something, now would be a good opportunity to strike.

What do you do?

A. Drop down and Fuck both of the women, then leave them after you do so you can continue hunting.

B. Drop down and Fuck both of the women, then sit by as they regain power so you can escort them back to your lair.

C. Drop down and talk to the women.

D. Drop down and force the women to feed from your breasts again, then leave them and continue hunting.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

C This will help Olivia to understand her powers and maybe they follow her without the need to lift them.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

B We can talk on the way back.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B. Were not after conversation here. :p