What's new

Tentacle Hive

OP
TentacularFortitude

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Hive

I like this more than my tentacle CYOA! ;)

B, time to try something a bit different.
Really? I quite like yours as well. I want to see more of the adventures of the tentacle saint!

B. And now for something different.

It's dark out now and you'll be virtually undetectable. Even if someone gets a good look at you, they'll assume you're a figment of their imagination. Opportunities for ambushes should be few, but maybe there's a lone traveler out there to perform a hit and run on. You figure with your new weapon, you can incapacitate a lone woman, even though you could never bring her back to the hive, you could still use the opportunity to grow.

Quickly, you leave the gloom of the hive behind, sliding efficiently along the slime wall, going around the occasional unconscious cum-soaked captive. With no soldier or feeder to slow you down, you climb the nearest tree and leap limb from limb, hoping your superior senses catch wind of a lone female nearby.

After an hour of traveling, you see a fire in a clearing in the distance, a couple figures silhouetted by the light and the flames with a tent lit up past the fire. You move forward to investigate, doing your best not to rustle any leaves and attract attention to yourself. You can see that the figures near the fire are men, but there's a female voice in the tent, screaming for help.

"Will you shut her up?", one of the figures around the fire shouts, "The last thing we want is some patrol to come and find us, trading slaves without a permit."

The voice in the tent becomes much softer, it seems whoever was in there with the woman took the advise as the screams became much softer and muffled.

Decision time!

A. Try to sneak into the tent, you think you can squeeze under the wall away from the spikes.
B. Leave them to their business, it's not worth the risk, alone as you are.

Lesser Hunter
Energy: 85/100(you lose energy steadily while you travel outside the hive)
Health: 55/55
EXP: 375/500
Size: 7.5 feet long, 2 in in diameter.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

B. Three men? Nope, next!

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

B

While I did say we should prove ourselves... "suicide is never the answer."

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What wall, what spikes? Didn't see it come up in the text itself.
If the wall&spikes are indeed a lie, slicing the back of the tent is a piece of cake, and if the girl stays silent:+1 for us, and if not: no loss.(We just leave her and go "poof" into the night)

If there are spikes and a wall in a tent, gg. No sense in risking that: B

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B. Let this be a lesson, never hunt without the ability to bring the woman/women back to the hive.

Last edited:
OP
TentacularFortitude

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What wall, what spikes? Didn't see it come up in the text itself.
If the wall&spikes are indeed a lie, slicing the back of the tent is a piece of cake, and if the girl stays silent:+1 for us, and if not: no loss.(We just leave her and go "poof" into the night)

If there are spikes and a wall in a tent, gg. No sense in risking that: B
Never put up a tent? The wall is the tent wall, the spikes are the tethers that keep it from flapping away in a stiff wind. I guess stakes would have been a bit more of an appropriate word.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Never put up a tent? The wall is the tent wall, the spikes are the tethers that keep it from flapping away in a stiff wind. I guess stakes would have been a bit more of an appropriate word.
That makes a lot more sense: By calling them walls and spikes I pictured a tent where they built a wooden/dirt wall around it and thrusted spikes in said wall.
And yes: Calling them tent pegs/stakes might've avoided confusion for the likes of me.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That makes a lot more sense: By calling them walls and spikes I pictured a tent where they built a wooden/dirt wall around it and thrusted spikes in said wall.
And yes: Calling them tent pegs/stakes might've avoided confusion for the likes of me.
Yeah, but it's from the tentacle's POV... It doesn't know this stakes.

czapkin1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If we have an opportunity to screw the girl without any noise when the tent is empty, I think we should try.
If there is anyone besides the slave in the tent- we should move. Fast and far from there.
So it is A- investigate inside of the tent, but be ready to run.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If we have an opportunity to screw the girl without any noise when the tent is empty, I think we should try.
If there is anyone besides the slave in the tent- we should move. Fast and far from there.
So it is A- investigate inside of the tent, but be ready to run.
I change to this.

OP
TentacularFortitude

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a man inside the tent with her. Guess what he's doing? He's the one who caused her to shout for help and he's the one the guy outside called out to.

czapkin1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it is 3? 4? against us one, Precious. Run run run run run! But quietly, so they can't hear us, my Prrrecious -gollum!-

Or.. we can wait until he finishes. But probably they are waiting in a never-ending line, so B it is.

OP
TentacularFortitude

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

B

Avoiding 3 men, one of them occupied with the woman for the energy of that woman? Completely not worth it. You make your way from the camp, leaving the poor girl to her fate, not that you'd commit much better on her, but that's not the point.

You hastily retreat from your vantage point, making only the faintest rustle among the leaves as you leap through them. You continue, heading to the east of the camp before turning north once more, towards the path you found earlier today.

As you reach the path, you detect a scent trail, female, 1 or maybe 2, heading off the path through the woods. There's no light detectable, but you don't need it anyway. Springing over the path to follow the perpendicular trail into the woods on the other side. You continue along until you find the woman the trail led to and a massive lake, the light of the full moon shimmering beautifully off the water.

The woman is fairly small. Only about 5'3''-4'', small breasts, barely even there really, but moderate hips. She's in a dark hooded robe and she's holding a very oddly shaped knife, almost a "z" shape at the handle but then straightening out to a more conventional knife. It doesn't look like it'd be well suited to combat, but it does look quite sharp. She's standing in front of an altar, apparently trying to do something on this night. From your vantage point, you see her turn her head, like she heard something, but you didn't hear a thing. She appears to disregard the noise and gets back to the ritual she is performing, chanting in an unrecognizable and bizarre sounding language.

Decision time!

A. Get a closer look. The trees begin falling off near the shore of the lake, but there are ample rocks and bushes to conceal yourself behind.
B. Leave this place. What she's doing doesn't look any kind of friendly for well, anything.
C. Forgo caution. Try to deliver your remaining dose of aphrodisiac to her while she's otherwise occupied.

Lesser Hunter
Energy: 65/100(you lose energy steadily while you travel outside the hive)
Health: 55/55
EXP: 375/500
Size: 7.5 feet long, 2 in in diameter.

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Much more interesting we shouldn't pass up a witch. A

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Shouldn't we attack before she finishes her spell? What if she's summoning a demon?

C

OP
TentacularFortitude

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shouldn't we attack before she finishes her spell? What if she's summoning a demon?

C
You must ask yourself what a demon would want with you. They aren't servants in this world. If you seek to summon one, it is as a partner, if not a master.

Also, I feel compelled to say it. I totally stole that knife design from Fate Stay Night. Rulebreaker, Casters weapon.