What's new

SIM [ Tengsten ] [テングステン] Anekasegi / 姉かせぎ (RE151776) (RJ151776)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [テングステン] 姉かせぎ

How do you pay 5m when you can't carry 1m on her ? Drop at the guild ? Burn the bank ?
One of the command (right most in the top-right) is putting money into saving.

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The slave to the customer was definitely nice to see.

Think overall this game needed some more interaction with the customers. Hopefully in the update to come, they release some sort of prostitution mechanic with the customers. I can hope at least

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been trying to use chii & visual novel reader, but none of these programs are able to hook onto the game. I got VNR to work once but using the same method didn't work. Does anyone know how to hook it properly?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've been trying to use chii & visual novel reader, but none of these programs are able to hook onto the game. I got VNR to work once but using the same method didn't work. Does anyone know how to hook it properly?
There's a tutorial somewhere on hongfire, I think, that shows you how to hook wolfrpgs, and one part of it explains how to use VNR.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just download AGTH and use a hook like this /ks2 /kf64:32 /x /c /v and find the right hook. Usually it's the first "lstrlen" below "GetGlyphOutline". It's a bit spamming hook, but it hooks the text right. When you're ordering new items I suggest you change the agth line to something else so it doesn't slow your PC. It would be best to have exact hook but this works fine for me, might not be as good for someone with low spec PC.

EDIT:

Heh, just noticed I spelled restaurant wrong...

Last edited:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah I'm using the same you've listed there and i'm getting two characters instead of one not sure why and my ith agth system comes up with ICC Photoshop no idea lol

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I'm using the same you've listed there and i'm getting two characters instead of one not sure why and my ith agth system comes up with ICC Photoshop no idea lol
If you were using "/ks2 /kf64:32 /x /c /v" then you wouldn't have two characters.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ahh ok got it now just had to remove repeated characters of 4 in the view tab cheers anyway and thanks for the translation XD

extreme1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone reup the game?

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just sukebei it. I think there are 3 uploads there.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Groping is affected by 2 factors: ENV (the higher this is the more chance of grope), her lewdness (changes scene, scene also depends on what she's wearing) and SEC (lower = also more crime like dine n dash)

If you have a high env and high sec you can still get sexually harassed.

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just download AGTH and use a hook like this /ks2 /kf64:32 /x /c /v and find the right hook. Usually it's the first "lstrlen" below "GetGlyphOutline". It's a bit spamming hook, but it hooks the text right. When you're ordering new items I suggest you change the agth line to something else so it doesn't slow your PC. It would be best to have exact hook but this works fine for me, might not be as good for someone with low spec PC.

When I add /x to my AGTH shortcut for the game, the game crashes every time it starts up. Without it, even with the other commands, AGTH can't find a working line for the game.

I have the latest AGTH and I'm running it on admin. If I try using /pnGame.exe to link to the game after it's started up AGTH just tells me that it can't connect to server.

I know this isn't directly related to the game but it's making playing impossible for me, since I can't hook into it using any of the programs I normally use. I don't suppose anyone can help?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I add /x to my AGTH shortcut for the game, the game crashes every time it starts up. Without it, even with the other commands, AGTH can't find a working line for the game.

I have the latest AGTH and I'm running it on admin. If I try using /pnGame.exe to link to the game after it's started up AGTH just tells me that it can't connect to server.

I know this isn't directly related to the game but it's making playing impossible for me, since I can't hook into it using any of the programs I normally use. I don't suppose anyone can help?
I have no clue what might be causing your game to crash.

This is my exact path of the shortcut

"D:\Games\Rpg Maker\Tools\AGTH\agth.exe" /ks2 /kf64:32 /x /c /v "D:\Games\Rpg Maker\Wolf Projects\RJ151776\Translation\Game.exe"

I'm using this line above in my shortcut(under target) and it works without problems for me. I'm using Win7 X64 Ultimate and got my reginal settings set to Japanese.

Groping is affected by 2 factors: ENV (the higher this is the more chance of grope), her lewdness (changes scene, scene also depends on what she's wearing) and SEC (lower = also more crime like dine n dash)

If you have a high env and high sec you can still get sexually harassed.
That's true, I'm guessing the higher the difference between ENV and SEC the more often you get groping scenes. To increase ENV just buy furniture in chamber of commerce. It's so sad currently there's no scenes involving bank and having debt does nothing... Hopefully with new patch he adds more scenes with customers and adds scenes for bank/debt.

Last edited:

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm using this line above in my shortcut(under target) and it works without problems for me. I'm using Win7 X64 Ultimate and got my reginal settings set to Japanese.
Yeah, my shortcut is exactly same, just with different file paths and my OS and regional settings are the same. Mind if I ask which version of AFTH you're running? I've got the 2011.5.9 version. I'm having the same problem with a few other games as well it seems, so it might be version related.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, my shortcut is exactly same, just with different file paths and my OS and regional settings are the same. Mind if I ask which version of AFTH you're running? I've got the 2011.5.9 version. I'm having the same problem with a few other games as well it seems, so it might be version related.
Got the same version as you do.

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, then I'm stumped. Thanks.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The converter seems to leave out a few pictures for me.

Could anyone upload their converted picture folder please?:eek:

ferom

Reputation score

So I did a bit of translation today before playing so if anyone wants you can grab it here.

Due to getting a lot of PM's regarding how to implement this I made this little guide.

HOW TO
1. Start arc_conv.exe
2. Select data.wolf
3. Wait for the program to make folder "Data.wolf~"
4. Rename folder "Data.wolf~" to "Data"
5. Rename file "data.wolf" to "data.wolfxy"
6. Copy my files to folder "Data"
7. Overwrite
8. Start game

NOTE:
Most likely with your saves it won't work, you'll need to start new game. Few words have been mistranslated but I'll fix that later.
There might be bugs caused by me but I played for few weeks and everything was fine. I still need to translate items and bulletin board ads and some other things. I'll update the patch when I'm done with everything I plan to do.
Because of the limited space I had to improvise on restaurant stats.

POP = Popularity - How popular your place is
ENV = Environment - Have no clue what this affects
CLE = Cleanliness - How clean your place is
HAP = Happiness - Dunno what this affects. You or customers?
SEC = Security - How safe is your place?
F&D = Food and Drinks - Have no clue what this is about[/spoiler][/center]
Thank you for translate, but it didnt work. All without text. Can you add your version of game to MEGA.
Thank you again.

univ725

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of the command (right most in the top-right) is putting money into saving.
Can you clarify this? as this gets me to some sort of skillpoint screen? is this inside the shop or outside and which option exactly? so far i can only drop 200K in the bottom suburb second choice building. But it never accepts more.