What's new

RPG [TechnoBrake] Leviathan (RJ183185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [TechnoBrake] Leviathan

Go to her original location at K8, you'll find that she's been replaced by a captain who says that Alyssa went to fight the Orks to cure her drug issue and that she's been missing for a while now.
All he says is that she is sick and to leave it up to them to guard the area. It sounds like it skipped that whole sequence. I actually did a new game plus and it's still the same deal, so I still can't progress. Unless I somehow missed a trigger. I've spoken to everyone though.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

after you do stealth mission
talk to her in the chief office

then talk to her again in the inn 2nd floor
then she dissapear
go to where she was stationed before and there its a new knight with a annoyed icon top of his that tell you about her

go to orc fort and she its on the 3rd cell
talk to her and now she its at the inn
talk to medic and tell you about the medicine flower that appear ar a beach cave where inside its a npc as well the flower appear on night
get it and go back to medic. after that itsall i know you do for her
then the anima, the sun key, after all anima go to dwarf in north mountains and he do something that i think its the saint armor for last boss battle
then go chief again and start fight / win its a new game+ with a AGEHAO face option while combat its all be happy

damn il wait for a 100% scene save since i lack around 30% scenes

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after you do stealth mission
talk to her in the chief office

then talk to her again in the inn 2nd floor
then she dissapear
go to where she was stationed before and there its a new knight with a annoyed icon top of his that tell you about her

go to orc fort and she its on the 3rd cell
talk to her and now she its at the inn
talk to medic and tell you about the medicine flower that appear ar a beach cave where inside its a npc as well the flower appear on night
get it and go back to medic. after that itsall i know you do for her
then the anima, the sun key, after all anima go to dwarf in north mountains and he do something that i think its the saint armor for last boss battle
then go chief again and start fight / win its a new game+ with a AGEHAO face option while combat its all be happy

damn il wait for a 100% scene save since i lack around 30% scenes
Oh for the love of...I didn't even know there was a 2nd floor to the inn. I'm not sure how I kept missing those stairs. Well that's embarrassing. That did it, thanks :). I think all that's left is finding all the reliefs.

So I guess a "true end" involves getting all 3 girls (Nico, Noel, and Alyssa) to leave the island together. Noel is looking for something, which I'm going to guess involves the building that you need the 12 reliefs to open the door.

Last edited:

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh for the love of...I didn't even know there was a 2nd floor to the inn. I'm not sure how I kept missing those stairs. Well that's embarrassing. That did it, thanks :). I think all that's left is finding all the reliefs.

So I guess a "true end" involves getting all 3 girls (Nico, Noel, and Alyssa) to leave the island together. Noel is looking for something, which I'm going to guess involves the building that you need the 12 reliefs to open the door.
Actually, Noel's looking for the Oracle Heart, which is a lot like the philosopher's stone or whatnot, after you start her questline by talking to her in her hut, if you've got the mountain castle unlocked with the solar key, you can head on over and in the throne room, one of the decorations on the wall on the left is actually a door containing the boss that drops it.

What the relief door contains is a final final boss, Apocalypse, that drops the Apocalypse soul required to make the best equipment in the game.

I'm still on the lookout for the very last relief that I haven't found: the Aries Relief. I have all the other 11, and after I find it I'm going to stop playing this game and never look back.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My save at near the end of the game with full Apocalypse set if you want to grind for the more specific items. I don't have the patience for it.

Attachments

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still on the lookout for the very last relief that I haven't found: the Aries Relief. I have all the other 11, and after I find it I'm going to stop playing this game and never look back.
If you want to know the location of the aries, see below. :)
if you go to the small island, there is a cave with a hole in it. pee in hole (3rd option i think) you get a H scene and are inside worm. the relief is on a pile of bones.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

if you still cant find it with cignus clue
its on same island where you fight kraken

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find CYCLOPS? I've searched freaking everywhere, its the only monster I can't find!

Edit: Never mind I found it! For anyone else who might want to know... Its only found in a SINGLE cave on the left side of the northern mountain, you need to blow up the boulder in front of it :(

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A small cave in the northern mountains, to the west.

Dammit, too late ;_;

fegar1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

should we try to get a list with the stone table?

Aries: in the cave on the island with the tentacle, use 3rd option in the water.
?Taurus?(not sure): cave around the middle of the map behind an anima stone. (lvl 1 goblin is outside the cave, and 2 mouse enemies are inside with a bed and stairs to a small lake). dynamit needed
????: in the well southeast of the Village camp, dynamit needed.
????: in the castle with the library use the north exit, and climb the ladder and follow the path. next to a stoneplate is a chest.
????: in the sun castle behind a stone column (east wing i belive)
????: in the bandit/assassin hideout with the boat. south in this cave is a chest behind a stone (dynamite needed)
????: from the mountain camp, head northwest in the cave in h1 is the chest. (orc treasure key needed)

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

should we try to get a list with the stone table?

Aries: in the cave on the island with the tentacle, use 3rd option in the water.
?Taurus?(not sure): cave around the middle of the map behind an anima stone. (lvl 1 goblin is outside the cave, and 2 mouse enemies are inside with a bed and stairs to a small lake). dynamit needed
????: in the well southeast of the Village camp, dynamit needed.
????: in the castle with the library use the north exit, and climb the ladder and follow the path. next to a stoneplate is a chest.
????: in the sun castle behind a stone column (east wing i belive)
????: in the bandit/assassin hideout with the boat. south in this cave is a chest behind a stone (dynamite needed)
????: from the mountain camp, head northwest in the cave in h1 is the chest. (orc treasure key needed)
Scorpio is in the north, there's a very long poison path you have to take to reach it.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even with lockpick upgrades it still feels like 95% to hit in Fallout or X-Com.

Besides, been looking through the author's tweeter-
A man of taste.

But god damn, do I hate the regular game overs in this game.
And what's the game offering such a backside to players?

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And what's the game offering such a backside to players?
That's Haydee. It's on Steam ( I have it ).

It's pretty good. It's like if Tomb Raider and Resident Evil had a baby.
It's also got some mod support, there's already a nude mod out that's got bouncing tits and stuff.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's Haydee. It's on Steam ( I have it ).

It's pretty good. It's like if Tomb Raider and Resident Evil had a baby.
It's also got some mod support, there's already a nude mod out that's got bouncing tits and stuff.
Thanks!

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a new version out there... not sure of the changes since I haven´t found a log, but googlefu of the developer website mentions something about buying difficult ingredients from the second week from a new NPC.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay so I'm stuck for the Cancer Relief, anyone where I might find this particular piece?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone can draw some sorta map? There is a post 1-2 pages back but the image is in wrong resolution and you cant see anything.

TsunTsun0

Reputation score

How do you use the boat in the south cave?

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

High res map for anyone interested. It only has major land markings and the exit directions for that particular map. Also, I can't for the life of my find large snake scales.

Edit: Added 3 heroine complete save.

Whats inside it: Full Bunny Suit, Apocalypse Set, All 3 Heroine quest resolved, Virgin run (except 1 adaptability for Ares relief)

Attachments

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is there an easy way to get all ingredients? like cheat engine? or has anyone made a table for cheat engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.