What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ TeamJOKER] LewdTrap Mansion ~Escape of the Captive Girl Elena~ / 淫らな罠の館 ~捕らわれし少女エレナの脱出~ (RE207350) (RJ207350)

susubarata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 淫らな罠の館 ~捕らわれし少女エレナの脱出~ / LewdTrap Mansion ~Escape of the Captive Girl Elena~

Nvm, the 6 digit pass are actually easy, it's the last date mentioned in the PC next room. 151016 if i remember correctly.

Overall the CG are pretty good imo. I just wish his next project won't have any password puzzle bs like this again...

OP
AngleBoi7

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 淫らな罠の館 ~捕らわれし少女エレナの脱出~ / LewdTrap Mansion ~Escape of the Captive Girl Elena~

Nvm, the 6 digit pass are actually easy, it's the last date mentioned in the PC next room. 151016 if i remember correctly.

Overall the CG are pretty good imo. I just wish his next project won't have any password puzzle bs like this again...
close, 151013.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, Wolf games are always a chore to try and hook, but from this game, I'm getting nothing at all.

VNR won't even begin to try and hook the game, because it's not picking up anything from the process at all.

If anyone has a H-code, I'd appreciate it. This game is kind of a bitch without even a machine-trans to go off.

Ezert

Lurker
Reputation score
Link is dead. Can someone please completed save?
I'm somehow stucked and have no idea what to do next.
Thanks