What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団] Lime and the Curious Leaf / ライムと不思議な葉 (RE156184) (RJ156184)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ライムと不思議な葉

1.04^^

hurtman

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone please post a full save?

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been running around in circle trying to find what to do for 3 hour now.Got a couple of sex scene but after deafeating the tenacle monster i have no idea what to do.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and I hang here. XD

Been running around in circle trying to find what to do for 3 hour now.Got a couple of sex scene but after deafeating the tenacle monster i have no idea what to do.
must to the house where her friend is in there down there is the father or something.^^
gives the list of allowed the guards on the lower gone right past to come to the next town to come to you.

Last edited:

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im stuck there too now haha.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well not sure what is trigger,but here is what i did :
Go to the north right house ( guy and i guess his wife is here).Talk to that guy, he will tell u to grab 5x dirt(i guess ) from forest.Once u get it,give it to him, go to sleep,go to him again.He will tell u to get 5x wood/logs.Once u get it,give it to him,sleep,again.
Once u do it, u will be able to walk through path in forest that was unacessible before.Go there, some event happens. When ur back in town, go to that " friend/lover whatever house, and there will be new npc.Talk to him,and u will be able to go to path in town that was once blocked by that blue gate eeh.
PS: u can talk to cat that is outside of your house.U can play game with cat,when u win, u get 2x Something .Once u get 8x of it, go to that npc on the right side and buy present for 7x Something.Save game, open it (u will get random number of Something(3-30) - repeat till u can buy all stuff from those two npcs.One item is very useful,as it has regeneration of hp and sp.
Sorry for my english lol
++:now i just noticed that there are some boots in inventory,and they can make you super fast - pretty useful.

Last edited:

Franek1989

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same as Sangoku25 dont know what to do next can someone translate picture from his post? (after clearing 1st dungeon(getting 2nd leaf) you go to 2nd town and when you speak with mayor or sth like that in big house you give him 10 things and next it's that promt but dont know what he want.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

when arrived in the 2nd town and speak with the chief, u must collect 10 potion and 5 emergency box (u can buy this item in the shop with older sister).

after this u must do another task for him like collect some item in the cave before the village (the green rock pillar in the cave 10x)

after that the chief will open the way to the other 2 location, snow forest and magma cave, each have a boss and one leaf. when u have beat this 2 boss u have now all 4 leaves and.........

and now i'm stuck too lol

btw, in this game collect material is very important; sometimes this material is required for simply task of a random npc, or u can deliver this item's in the pub of 1st or 2nd town to farm gold.

collect item task of elder sister will grow up the shop with more powerful medicine item's.

so, now.... what the hell i must do with this fucking leaves?? :mad:
*trow the leaves at the closed portal*

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you got the 4 leaf talks to the cat. There it'll open up the last map.

OP
yc4ever

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does the dude at 2nd town mayor 2nd floor give anything???

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Evil987 many thanks for info^^

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

After you got the 4 leaf talks to the cat. There it'll open up the last map.
oh... I feel like an idiot, lol. thx man! :D

yc4ever said:
does the dude at 2nd town mayor 2nd floor give anything???
there is a lot of scene with him so.. yes its very important. but i have done only the virgin route i dont know how to obtain them, but my ntr sense jingling lol

Sangoku25 said:
Evil987 many thanks for info^^
no problem man ;)

btw, if anyone whant it, there is a full save (witch the gallery fully unlocked);

NB: credit of the save game to etigoya!

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you actually upgrade your spell orbs?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you actually upgrade your spell orbs?
when u explore a dungeon, search a silver chest. each silver chest have an item (located in the key items list in your inventory) that can upgrade your orb spell. forest cave, snow forest and magma cave have one silver chest each.

nb: to beat the game i reccomended to upgrade all the orb to lvl 2 and to craft at least the 800 gold bracelets (+500 hp and +200 sp)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you beat up the tentacle plant monster, try talking to a house north of your home, wife and man in the house.

Talk to the man, he will ask u to gather six pebbles then five logs and you'll be able to continue.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some guidance (and spoiler):

NTR Guy
1. After u go into the forest for first time, allow him to stay at house
2. After a few nights he'll ask to picnic at forest. (NOTE: try not to proceed too deep into the main story before you come to this)
3. Go with him on the other day. Eventually will ends up with him.
4. After he goes back to his village, find him in the 2nd town mayor's house. Allow him to go back and stay.
5. A few nights later... will have NTR with sister... continue watching for a couple of times and will win him back.

BF
1. Go to him before go to forest first time.
2. It doesn't matter NTR guy stay with you or not. If he stay with the BF, you'll get an extra scene with him. But it seems that you cannot have sex with anyone even monsters in order to have BF ending (I might be wrong).
3. Continue on and give virgin to him.
4. Will have couple of scenes until u open up the first cave to get 2nd leaf.
5. Continue on with the main story until get 3rd/4th leaf.
6. Go back with him. More scenes.
7. Get pregnant with another guy, then go to him. After that come to meet him on dangerous day to get another scene.

Mayor
1. Same as BF, just follow up to step 4 above to get 2nd leaf.
2. Get tons of magic flower and leaf from the last level in the first cave. You can get it elsewhere, but I think here is the easiest place to get both.
3. Put the flower at BF's room. Sleep at night. NTR with sister.
4. NOTE: You won't be able to have sex with BF after this. But if you pregnant and meet him, he'll break relationship with you. However you can have sex with him afterwards to unlock a scene...
5. After couple of nights (I didn't count, but seems a lot) you'll end up running away from room and end up with mayor...
6. On the next dangerous day, go and meet Mayor. More scenes.

Sister
1. NTR with BF if put flower at BF's room.
2. NTR with NTR Guy if follow NTR guy's path...
3. Super Lewd if put flower in her room (runs off finding men at night)
4. Lewd if put leaf in her room
5. After you unlock the 3rd/4th leaf, there will be a guy in the shop. The sister will then run to the forest/cave the other day and you need to rescue her.

Additional Scenes
1. Each town got 2 grapple scene and 2 sex scene with villagers
2. Loose virgin to villager
3. At 2nd town, buy the vibrator from the guy in the weapon store. After couple nights watching sister with leaf placed, you'll get an option to use it. After a couple more nights with vibrator you'll ends up playing with sister.

Ending
1. NTR Guy
2. BF
3. Mayor
4. Virgin
5. Lewd (Not following any 3 path above and have 60 lewd points above)

After beating the game you'll have an extra level to play with, together with the best skill gems and accessories... Seems like more contents might be added here later...

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Some guidance (and spoiler):

NTR Guy
1. After u go into the forest for first time, allow him to stay at house
2. After a few nights he'll ask to picnic at forest. (NOTE: try not to proceed too deep into the main story before you come to this)
3. Go with him on the other day. Eventually will ends up with him.
4. After he goes back to his village, find him in the 2nd town mayor's house. Allow him to go back and stay.
5. A few nights later... will have NTR with sister... continue watching for a couple of times and will win him back.

BF
1. Go to him before go to forest first time.
2. It doesn't matter NTR guy stay with you or not. If he stay with the BF, you'll get an extra scene with him. But it seems that you cannot have sex with anyone even monsters in order to have BF ending (I might be wrong).
3. Continue on and give virgin to him.
4. Will have couple of scenes until u open up the first cave to get 2nd leaf.
5. Continue on with the main story until get 3rd/4th leaf.
6. Go back with him. More scenes.
7. Get pregnant with another guy, then go to him. After that come to meet him on dangerous day to get another scene.

Mayor
1. Same as BF, just follow up to step 4 above to get 2nd leaf.
2. Get tons of magic flower and leaf from the last level in the first cave. You can get it elsewhere, but I think here is the easiest place to get both.
3. Put the flower at BF's room. Sleep at night. NTR with sister.
4. NOTE: You won't be able to have sex with BF after this. But if you pregnant and meet him, he'll break relationship with you. However you can have sex with him afterwards to unlock a scene...
5. After couple of nights (I didn't count, but seems a lot) you'll end up running away from room and end up with mayor...
6. On the next dangerous day, go and meet Mayor. More scenes.

Sister
1. NTR with BF if put flower at BF's room.
2. NTR with NTR Guy if follow NTR guy's path...
3. Super Lewd if put flower in her room (runs off finding men at night)
4. Lewd if put leaf in her room
5. After you unlock the 3rd/4th leaf, there will be a guy in the shop. The sister will then run to the forest/cave the other day and you need to rescue her.

Additional Scenes
1. Each town got 2 grapple scene and 2 sex scene with villagers
2. Loose virgin to villager
3. At 2nd town, buy the vibrator from the guy in the weapon store. After couple nights watching sister with leaf placed, you'll get an option to use it. After a couple more nights with vibrator you'll ends up playing with sister.

Ending
1. NTR Guy
2. BF
3. Mayor
4. Virgin
5. Lewd (Not following any 3 path above and have 60 lewd points above)

After beating the game you'll have an extra level to play with, together with the best skill gems and accessories... Seems like more contents might be added here later...

great! thx for the walkthrough! +rep!

olboiye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

btw, if anyone whant it, there is a full save (witch the gallery fully unlocked);
Click me
NB: credit of the save game to etigoya!
Thank you good sir! Many thanks to you as well, Etigoya!

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*updated*Heres v2.00:
mega.co.nz/#!u0cywY7T!srPCGUUrzCdO1mMzD9gfcJcHxIzBwhZ82KPQzdJIRPo

don't know what they did though

Last edited:

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score