What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの (RJ176529) upcoming game by niimii

Like I said, save before the end of the day and if it's raining just reload. There's a much higher chance of sunny than rain and usually one reset makes it sunny again.

While the trial and error can certainly push patience, I still find these games far better than one that's on rails from start to finish. I do agree with Nekoko, there are at least hints to the other girls but not a single one for Nekoko. I've tried everything except get her affection for the other two guys up to 100....but with 64 each and a 82 lust you'll think that would be enough. So I don't really like to but I'm going to check out the blog to see if any hints were posted.

There's a sound that plays when you see on the 3rd floor of the final dungeon that's usually used as an indicator of sorts....but no matter how many times I sleep it repeats and nothing comes of it. So I'm wondering if it's a new game+ thing.

edit:
・現在 ねここのNTRエッチ はありません。"There is no Nekoko NTR as of now."
Well damnit....that would have saved lots of time.
GODDAMIT! It was the the developer who stated that? But you can cleary see the "books" for watching the Nekoko ntr scenes above yours scenes with her! And above everything else i actually have Nekoko with 100 lewdness and 100 of affection with all the three characters, and i did that, without, the, frigging, item! Wanna know why? Because when i did that, my game was on 1.0... So now, you see, our efforts and our angry and our frustration when trying to find those goddamn events, were for nothing! Absolutely nothing!

Wanna eat an Sardine?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

GODDAMIT! It was the the developer who stated that? But you can cleary see the "books" for watching the Nekoko ntr scenes above yours scenes with her! And above everything else i actually have Nekoko with 100 lewdness and 100 of affection with all the three characters, and i did that, without, the, frigging, item! Wanna know why? Because when i did that, my game was on 1.0... So now, you see, our efforts and our angry and our frustration when trying to find those goddamn events, were for nothing! Absolutely nothing!

Wanna eat an Sardine?
lol I'll pass on that but thanks for the offer.

Well, MY efforts were still fruitful. As I've come to understand the game and how it works (something I try to do anyway in games, heh go look at the amor academy thread), so now that I'm going for the other endings (only just started second run) I can do so much much quicker. Even better, I decided to creak open the ntr guide that comes with the game and I pretty much had things down. A nice little nod to my perception. Though it's more complicated than I though, even where the girl will be is on a schedule and the scene you'll see in the trials goes in a set pattern....pretty well thought out.

I still see no hint as to what happens if you sleep on 3rd floor and the more I read the more it's confirming that NTR doesn't exist quite yet for Nekoko.

Myrran

Reputation score

I still can't find out how to force NTR scenes between two friends of MC and blue-haired girl and yellow-haired girl.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the story ntr in this game was unexcept to me

each of two ending was so fucked up...but i like it 6:

1.princess choose to erase all male except those two fucker to live

i think it's pretty much fucked up to those two ntr guys
think about it only two dude live in world have only female
and those two fucker need to responsible all of them
which not only 5 heroine
even birth the kid by 5 heroine if got male baby that kid will disappear
thank you for create the end of world Fio lololol
that plot just feel like fallout to me but more worst then that lol

2.standard NTR plot some of 4 girls got ntr + Mind break
and kick MC the fucked out of (his own?) house
because he can't satisfy them like the other two guys does

never see that ending tho but sound kinda lame to me
the first one is better

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still can't find out how to force NTR scenes between two friends of MC and blue-haired girl and yellow-haired girl.
It's not hard. You build up relationship until they become your lover. You then complete their respective dungeon with the 2 guys in the party. You get their affection for the two guys up to at least 30 and just make sure to see the Ntr scenes when they appear. Always save beforehand in case you choose wrong choice.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the story ntr in this game was unexcept to me

each of two ending was so fucked up...but i like it 6:

1.princess choose to erase all male except those two fucker to live

i think it's pretty much fucked up to those two ntr guys
think about it only two dude live in world have only female
and those two fucker need to responsible all of them
which not only 5 heroine
even birth the kid by 5 heroine if got male baby that kid will disappear
thank you for create the end of world Fio lololol
that plot just feel like fallout to me but more worst then that lol

2.standard NTR plot some of 4 girls got ntr + Mind break
and kick MC the fucked out of (his own?) house
because he can't satisfy them like the other two guys does

never see that ending tho but sound kinda lame to me
the first one is better
The first ending is darker than that to be honest.
The Green Haired Girl (An Princess if i do believe) when she became "Ntred" by the two guys they made her "vow" that she will only show her "affection" or something like that, to then, and when they want she will complete ignore the main character and go satisfy then! (All the other girls except by the sister is basically the same thing) But the thing is, she actually find that she wants to be controlled by then, and the ending it was an choice that the goddess gave to her heart, what she truly wanted. By the end of the story she wanted that the only ones who she truly loved exist with her, essentialy those two. But here it comes the creepy part. Not only every single man stopped existing except by those two, but as well NO other MALE baby will be borned and no one renembers about ever existing other man in the entire world. Worse than dying the protagonist is forgotten, like he never existed on the first place, as well as every single male human being on the world. Poof! They never existed...

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nuh uh, Niimi don't like incest. It's a fact.

After all, in superior stones, the siblings (the green haired guy and the red haired chick) didn't have a scene. Anything else's a fair game tho.
Huh didnt in confusion world, superior stone and that other game where this girl gets cursed there is a choice of them fucking their own son? woudnt that be consider as incest? So i woudnt say he dislikes incest maybe just something about sister and brother?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh didnt in confusion world, superior stone and that other game where this girl gets cursed there is a choice of them fucking their own son? woudnt that be consider as incest? So i woudnt say he dislikes incest maybe just something about sister and brother?
well, at least it's an incest with mob character, not with named character

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Little question: does the partial work without trouble (or is it updated) with the latest version of the game? or at least 1.13 wich is the one i found, i am already playing and i really don't want to start from zero again, or worse, without the partial.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What do the 3 colored balls in the recollection room do?

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Little question: does the partial work without trouble (or is it updated) with the latest version of the game? or at least 1.13 wich is the one i found, i am already playing and i really don't want to start from zero again, or worse, without the partial.
The partial is for the initial version of the game. The following files below was updated between 1.00 to 1.13.

• Armors
  • CommonEvents
  • Enemies
  • Items
  • Scripts
  • System

The next set of files can be copied over to the new version.

• Actors
  • Animations
  • Classes
  • Skills
  • States
  • Tilesets
  • Troops
  • Weapons

Don't copy over the first set of files and the Map* files.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The partial is for the initial version of the game. The following files below was updated between 1.00 to 1.13.

• Armors
  • CommonEvents
  • Enemies
  • Items
  • Scripts
  • System

The next set of files can be copied over to the new version.

• Actors
  • Animations
  • Classes
  • Skills
  • States
  • Tilesets
  • Troops
  • Weapons

Don't copy over the first set of files and the Map* files.
Well shit, i copy pasted more or less everything, i haven't noticed any bugs but it did take me a while to get the scenes i have so far....when you say Map* files you also mean MapInfos right?

Last edited:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well shit, i copy pasted more or less everything, i haven't noticed any bugs but it did take me a while to get the scenes i have so far....when you say Map* files you also mean MapInfos right?
Yes, don't copy the MapInfos file.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes, don't copy the MapInfos file.
Well, it looks like they updated a lot since now very little is translated =S, i messed around a bit and pasted everything but the map files, common events, and scripts, think it will work ok like this or should i just stay like before and basically play the first version with the patch fully working?

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, it looks like they updated a lot since now very little is translated =S, i messed around a bit and pasted everything but the map files, common events, and scripts, think it will work ok like this or should i just stay like before and basically play the first version with the patch fully working?
That is up to you. It should be fine as long as you don't overwrite any file that was updated with the latest version. If you overwrite the Armors and/or the Items file, you will lose any changes to them.

If you want to see the new content, use the new version. If you want a more translated game, use the old version.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That is up to you. It should be fine as long as you don't overwrite any file that was updated with the latest version. If you overwrite the Armors and/or the Items file, you will lose any changes to them.

If you want to see the new content, use the new version. If you want a more translated game, use the old version.
Well, for what i saw of the changes it wasn't a lot, mostly mentioning how some items lowered some stats in their description, what really worries me is the bugs and maybe new events, do you know wich of those files is the one (or the ones in case is various) that fixes the bugs? if you don't know there is no problem i will just keep using my pseudo version until i run into troubles and change back to the old.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, for what i saw of the changes it wasn't a lot, mostly mentioning how some items lowered some stats in their description, what really worries me is the bugs and maybe new events, do you know wich of those files is the one (or the ones in case is various) that fixes the bugs? if you don't know there is no problem i will just keep using my pseudo version until i run into troubles and change back to the old.
The events are from CommonEvents and the Maps. If you are using the latest version of the game, the bugs that are mentioned in the changelog for this version and the older versions are fixed.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, think I updated the partial.

This will update the game to 1.13

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, think I updated the partial.

This will update the game to 1.13
In the mistery shop there is an item for sell (500G) but i can't see what it is, even when i bought it i couldn't see the image or the description were, nor can't i use to discover what it does (although i haven't tried in a party).

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Quick question: in the recollection room, the section with the 2 brothel girls (micellaneus events i think) what are the golden books for? i mean what kind of scenes, i assume they are especial becaus ethey are golden....

Status
Not open for further replies.