What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団] CONFUSION WORLD (RE144501) (RJ144501)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144501] CONFUSION WORLD

need a save very confuse at start :?

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NTR point over 5, NTR over 5 times, with her to 2nd town department store 2F
What should I do exactly? already over 5, but still nothing happened :confused:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BETTER STOP PLAY THIS SUCK GAME UNTILL HAS NEW VERSION
BECAUSE NEW VERSION FIX A LOT BUG
AND OLD VERSION SAVE CANT USE

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

BETTER STOP PLAY THIS SUCK GAME UNTILL HAS NEW VERSION
BECAUSE NEW VERSION FIX A LOT BUG
AND OLD VERSION SAVE CANT USE
agree.

i have spent at least 10 hours, in the 1.01 vers, to play the game (without any sort of hints) and try to find every ntr-route, secret ect. i have found a lot of stuff (and almost all ntr route now i see), but 1.01 vers. is very bug like hell!! and the "no save compatibility" is a very fucking bored thing...

anyone have a save for 1.03 vers?

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

agree.

i have spent at least 10 hours, in the 1.01 vers, to play the game (without any sort of hints) and try to find every ntr-route, secret ect. i have found a lot of stuff (and almost all ntr route now i see), but 1.01 vers. is very bug like hell!! and the "no save compatibility" is a very fucking bored thing...

well yeah, you know how niimii group is like... Even Superior Stone have to reach up to ver 2.2 for a stable release...

but as a ntr lover, I can't get mad at it, as long as they give me a good ol' ntr :D

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

agree.

Firstly, we need the game ver1.03a. If we did not, how could we have full save for ver1.03?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well yeah, you know how niimii group is like... Even Superior Stone have to reach up to ver 2.2 for a stable release...

but as a ntr lover, I can't get mad at it, as long as they give me a good ol' ntr :D
fortunately i have find and play superior stone when he was in stable version :p
I did not know they were so bad in programming.. sad thing.

however, like you, i'm grateful with everyone can make a good ntr game, of course :)

GOR said:
Firstly, we need the game ver1.03a. If we did not, how could we have full save for ver1.03?
good point.
i'm going to upload my 1.03a vers. right now. stay tuned! :)

truant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you beat the game it's easy to unlock the events, because you get hints from the gallery, you can edit the day and month and you get a vendor that sells lust, affection and ntr boost items. And it's also easy to beat the game, there is cheat equipment that you can unlock by going to the inn public bath male changing room, talk to the mirror on the desk 10 times til you hear a voice. Second you go to the male public toilet on the west side of town(the one with the bald man outside) and talk to the barrel on the left 15 times til you hear a voice. And last you go to the school, second floor(left stairs), and in the the storage room, last room south-east(down-right), you open the silver chest. With this full equipment you can kill everything easy at level 1, except the final boss, for him you need to make a special sword and shield in the last dungeon. I'm playing version 1.01 and have unlocked some scenes, but because there are some major bugs i'm waiting for the newest version to complete everything.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

After you beat the game it's easy to unlock the events, because you get hints from the gallery, you can edit the day and month and you get a vendor that sells lust, affection and ntr boost items. And it's also easy to beat the game, there is cheat equipment that you can unlock by going to the inn public bath male changing room, talk to the mirror on the desk 10 times til you hear a voice. Second you go to the male public toilet on the west side of town(the one with the bald man outside) and talk to the barrel on the left 15 times til you hear a voice. And last you go to the school, second floor(left stairs), and in the the storage room, last room south-east(down-right), you open the silver chest. With this full equipment you can kill everything easy at level 1, except the final boss, for him you need to make a special sword and shield in the last dungeon. I'm playing version 1.01 and have unlocked some scenes, but because there are some major bugs i'm waiting for the newest version to complete everything.
damn! well.. if I had known that there was a "cheat" mode like this... I would not have spent 10 hours playing lol
btw, very thx for the hints! :)

as I promised, here we go 1.03a vers:

Reactions: GOR

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the upload..

thanx for this rep.
damn your profy pix just looking at it got me the chillz lol.

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

there is cheat equipment that you can unlock by going to the inn public bath male changing room, talk to the mirror on the desk 10 times til you hear a voice. Second you go to the male public toilet on the west side of town(the one with the bald man outside) and talk to the barrel on the left 15 times til you hear a voice. And last you go to the school, second floor(left stairs), and in the the storage room, last room south-east(down-right), you open the silver chest. With this full equipment you can kill everything easy at level 1, except the final boss, for him you need to make a special sword and shield in the last dungeon. I'm playing version 1.01 and have unlocked some scenes, but because there are some major bugs i'm waiting for the newest version to complete everything.
can someone put a pic of the barrel you talk to :confused::confused::confused:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

damn! well.. if I had known that there was a "cheat" mode like this... I would not have spent 10 hours playing lol
btw, very thx for the hints! :)

as I promised, here we go 1.03a vers:
Really appreciate your upload, Evil987. But the developer just updated ver1.04 (fixed more bug and added more content) yesterday. :D

BTW, rep+.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Really appreciate your upload, Evil987. But the developer just updated ver1.04 (fixed more bug and added more content) yesterday. :D

BTW, rep+.
aaaaaaaargh! wtf! XD
ok.. ok.. I'll upload new vers by tonight if i can :)

EDIT: the current vers is 1.05 right now... i think is better wait a little, and see what happen. i dont wanna upload a specific vers when in the same time they do a new updtae and so on, i'll wait for a "relatively" stable version and then i'll upload it. if they do the same work like superior stone (2.04 ver) I expect a lot of new update.

BTW:i have a problem to find the item needed for craft the ultimate weapon/shield in the last dungeon, any hints for farm this item?

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

aaaaaaaargh! wtf! XD
ok.. ok.. I'll upload new vers by tonight if i can :)

EDIT: the current vers is 1.05 right now... i think is better wait a little, and see what happen. i dont wanna upload a specific vers when in the same time they do a new updtae and so on, i'll wait for a "relatively" stable version and then i'll upload it. if they do the same work like superior stone (2.04 ver) I expect a lot of new update.

BTW:i have a problem to find the item needed for craft the ultimate weapon/shield in the last dungeon, any hints for farm this item?
Try go back to page 2 and see if etigoya mentions about it.

What the hell with the final boss? I deal him 0 damage but he just K.O me in 1 hit!? Are you kidding me, developer?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Try go back to page 2 and see if etigoya mentions about it.

What the hell with the final boss? I deal him 0 damage but he just K.O me in 1 hit!? Are you kidding me, developer?
he say some place can be loot again, but i dont find any of them. i see only open chest, enemy and nothing more. even after dungeon reset.

the ultimate boss is god so.. yeah.. the fact u must have the right equipment in order to defeat them make sense.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What did the dev added in new version, Evil987?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What did the dev added in new version, Evil987?
・Ver1.05
 レモモの寝取られ相手の妊娠を修正。
 レモモの怪しい男のイベントが発生しないのを修正。
 誤字修正
 新たに 通常 淫乱 に変化させる事ができるアイテムを追加
 (ラスボス勝利後回想部屋で購入可能)

・Ver1.04
 メルアにバイト選択時 夜の時に依頼すると発生してしまうのを修正。
 メルア淫乱時小汚い男のシーンに画面が表示されないのを修正。
 メルア・アルハの寝取られに関する好感度アイテムを追加。
 (寝取られ相手の居る場所に1個 後はラスボス勝利後回想部屋で購入可能)
 メルア寝取られ相手の好感度上昇数値を一部1から2に変更
 妖精が作ってくれる武具の材料入手説明を妖精達が居る場所に追加

・Ver1.03a
 メルアにバイト選択時 キャンセルすると 宿屋バイトになってしまうのを修正。
 一部スクリプト抜けを修正。
 アイテムでしか子供が成長しないのを修正

(google translate):

· Ver1.05
Fixed pregnancy Netora been opponent of Remomo.
Fixed suspicious man of events of Remomo has not occurred.
Typo fixes
Add items that can be changed to a new normal horny
(Final boss can be purchased with a win after recollection room)

· Ver1.04
Fixed it from being generated when you request at the time of the byte selection during the night to Merua.
Fixed screen does not appear to Merua horny when Kogitanai man of scene.
Add favorability rating items on Cuckold of Merua-Aruha.
(Netora is one after the place where the opponent is available for purchase at final boss victory after recollection room)
Merua Netora is to change the favorability rising numbers of the other party to from part 1 2
Add material available description of the armor that fairy cooks to the location where fairies is present

· Ver1.03a
Fixed become inn bytes If you cancel during the byte selection to Merua.
Fixed missing some script.
Fixed children do not grow only in items

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe a dumb question, whats the difference between Netora and Netorare? I know Netori is YOU stealing instead of being stolen from, or am i mixing them all up?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Evil987: Thanks. Hope you could upload tonight. ^_^
@Seipher:
The google translate missed the letter "re", so Netora is meaningless.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay. so this game is strictly Netorare? Does it have any Netori in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.