Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

Which H-scenes are you talking about?
This scenes ı am talking about:

now better up H point (rape by mob) to 200 or over for easy play

Hscene by seduce (invite)
1st town :
aged in church
boy running in middle (can get えいゆうのたね [hero's seed], max can add all status 5!)
boy near well
At nigth, man near middle
2nd town : boy near middle
3rd town : man in NE underground
inn and teleport temple : 2 soldier
5th castle town : man near south of item shop
6th village : man near entrance (can get hero's seed)

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

You use the Invite skill on them, it's the bottom left option in your menu. stand in front of them and use it, it mainly tries to seduce that person for a H scene.

chitlenbik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks dude, you saved my life :)

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this is really a good game but i kinda dont like the game designs pixl e what do you call that, i hope authors next work would change :) and did someone made a partial trans for this? or i guess not

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, one last question/ issue...

I just beat the game and saw the ntr ending. Then I went to the ruined town to fight the genie in the well. That was all fine.

My problem is when I went to the Thief Cave, there was no hole or path to another dungeon or boss. It just looks the way it always has. Did I miss something or do I need a certain item?

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ same thing happend for me, I think if you want to do the scene item quest you have to do it before fighting the final boss for the first time.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, one last question/ issue...

I just beat the game and saw the ntr ending. Then I went to the ruined town to fight the genie in the well. That was all fine.

My problem is when I went to the Thief Cave, there was no hole or path to another dungeon or boss. It just looks the way it always has. Did I miss something or do I need a certain item?
maybe need get 3 or more monster baby (is prostitution ending flag too)

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have 3 birth scenes (human, goblin, tentacle) and still nothing. I can't seem to get her pregnant again either, even with talking to the slime in 1st town...
dont equip item, some make cant pregnant

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I've gotten to level 43, tried with no equipment, and the slime that increases and letting everything in the game I can find. and she just will not get pregnant anymore. I tried lowering my level back to level 1, that didn't work. so maybe there is a limit on how many you can actually have?

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

maybe need get 3 or more monster baby (is prostitution ending flag too)
Yeah I've gotten to level 43, tried with no equipment, and the slime that increases and letting everything in the game I can find. and she just will not get pregnant anymore. I tried lowering my level back to level 1, that didn't work. so maybe there is a limit on how many you can actually have?
Finally finally did it. Got her pregnant w/ a demon for a new cg (un-equipped everything but whore outfit). That made 4 pregnancies, which led to the prost ending. The extra dungeon appeared with this too. Beat it and got the cg unlock.

Huge thanks to you Etigoya!

extreme1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The bandit in the destroyed village didn't give me the spell to open any doors. What now??? :confused:

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The bandit in the destroyed village didn't give me the spell to open any doors. What now??? :confused:
My turn to help: I take it you're referring to the open spell for that door in the elf village. After you talk to that bandit, warp to 10th Town (bottom of the first continent). From here, sail East, then South and around to the other (west) side of the continent. Now sail south from here. You'll find a small tower just before the map cut-off. In here, talk to both npcs and defeat them in battle. Loot/ check the place and you'll learn the Open spell. If you're lost, check the map jpg a few posts before. Bottom left corner, it's labeled "if win guard can get item"

Last edited:

Onegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone share new version of this game?

gold_magistrate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the bazaar; I'm talking to the sister but she isn't giving me a choice. I assume that choice leads to moving that little girl away from the wall with the Pickaxe.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the bazaar; I'm talking to the sister but she isn't giving me a choice. I assume that choice leads to moving that little girl away from the wall with the Pickaxe.
6th viillage, at night, talk to aged in well has hscene (this aged has 2 hscene, H point low or high has different, if get higher first cant get lower one) > if get かたみのブローチ from aged (2nd hscene), then back to 5th castle town SE house talk to man can get ダイヤモンド (diamond) > diamond to sister in bazaar

gold_magistrate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still can't move that lady---I remember interacting with that old man in the well a while back; and maybe I've talked to the guy in the big house way back.
Was that diamond sellable or deletable? Did I have to physically "use" the item? I feel like I might've screwed myself out of whatever was in that hole in the bazaar.

Sidenote: I don't know how to rescue the elf from that rich guy in the mansion. I went to the deep naval cave; fought the octupus. Got the umbilical cord? And I got the hscene in yamato with the bottle of sperm. Am I missing something a step somewhere?

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

This game would have been a lot better if it had a button that hides the dialogue box, had sound effects during sex(besides the ejaculation sound), and if it just used the regular rpg maker interface and graphics instead of using the ones used in classic DQ. I know that the author wants to make it look like DQ as much as possible since it is a parody of the series, but he could have at least used the updated interface used in the newer DQ games. Still the art is awesome and fap worthy. Hope this circle makes new rpgmaker games with the same art in the future and hopefully not use the same graphics and interface.

Edit: Ooops didn't notice that shift actually hides the dialogue box.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doing battle sex how do you get out of it Oo if you start it

gold_magistrate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I saved that elf girl; talked to the queen and I think she pointed me to go to the Sky Tower. I went to the tower and the old man let me through; went to the top with the pillar of light and my Black Jewel is still a black jewel. I'm kind of bottle-necked right now.