What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

karel5587

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

I'm playing on 1.02. I can't seem to trigger the events at the elf village. I just go there and speak to all the NPCs and nothing about the kidnapping. I've gone to bazaar as well and nothing.

I've been to the small island man who wants the two items but he's not there. I actually went and collected both the umbilical and orc sperm items but still nothing.

Basically I've followed Cnby26's guide up to the stone of thirst but when I went to the elf village there was no trigger.

Any ideas?
same here , but i dl'ed save from previous posts and saw ending number 1, there are 2 more but to see them u must trigger hentai events with people in starting village (one where your husbad lies) and it's bugged so i'm still waiting for link for higher version with patched bugs to see other endings

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do I enter in the bath inside the cave? Every time the guy inside says something about the cloth rules and puts me off the place.
I already tried with all the clothes but none works.

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I enter in the bath inside the cave? Every time the guy inside says something about the cloth rules and puts me off the place.
I already tried with all the clothes but none works.
Haha... You have to get naked silly! And there are some posts in prior pages that can help you out with that in case you aren't able to do so yet!

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I tried it too, but he still does not let me enter :(

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for the wait. Link inbound.

Awesome... thank you!

Edit: I wonder what those blue mob like things at the first town since the update are for if anyone knows lol

Last edited:

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the updated version. +Rep added.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

whats the current latest version?. i DLd 1.1 on frontpage and getting some random errors, im currently downloading kHTA link is this the latest what version is it now?..

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

whats the current latest version?. i DLd 1.1 on frontpage and getting some random errors, im currently downloading kHTA link is this the latest what version is it now?..
Yes thats the latest one... but dont reload games by pressing F12.... atleast it still crashes for me when doing that

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes thats the latest one... but dont reload games by pressing F12.... atleast it still crashes for me when doing that
That's not a bug, per se. It's a coding issue where the game tries to basically stack on top of each other making the game crash. I've seen it happen in quite a few games, usually it's the bigger games like ROBF that you experience it. A few devs knew about it and warn players not to use F12 to restart game.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uh wish I could help you there, but I haven't gotten that far yet since I've restarted.

I'm a little stuck myself actually, I'm trying to get the orichalcum in the quest chain to obtain the Sword of the Valiant (or something like that) and I'm just... lost.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, the above sword is one of the Hero Equips you can obtain, and is probably the most annoying to get. You start off in Miore, go to the well at night with 100+ lewdness and let the old guy bury himself in your breasts, he'll give you a brooch.

As it turns out, that brooch was what the rich guy in Port Gar was looking for, give it to him and he'll give you a Diamond. Go to the Desert Bazaar. You'll need to have sex with the guard blocking the way to the stairwell. Once he's out of the way go down and open the cell with the Last Key and talk to the Nun. Give her the Diamond and the the child next to her will vanish, use the pickaxe to obtain an ammonite fossil. Take the fossil to the guy who will sell you increasingly expensive things (capping out at 10k), he'll trade you a vibrator for it.

Go to the forest village at night, give the vibrator to your exhibitionist nun friend and she'll forever be your bestest friend in the world and will also give you an Abnormal Book. Teleport to Rinne or Karai and sail north until you reach the well with all the books. Go to the left most bookshelves, the man will stop you, but will let you proceed. Obtain the memo.

And here's where I'm lost. The memo will lead you to the first floor of the tower where you got the first two keys from. (It'll have the huge face pattern on it).

From what I could get from google translate, apparently I'm supposed to mine the left cheek or something... Then from a pillar in the northeast, go east 4, north 6, west 2... But unfortunately, no results. If anyone has gotten the sword, could they tell me how to proceed from here? In the meantime I'll continue to try to figure it out :x.

EDIT: HAHAHA. Figured it out a minute after I was complaining. When the memo means left, it's from the perspective of the face its referring to. So from our top-down perspective, it would be the right cheek. So head to the right cheek, at the very back middle of it (You'll know it by the farthest set of carved tiles) there will be a hidden staircase, go down it and you'll end up in a room with four pillars. Go to the bottom of the northeastern pillar then head right 4, up 6, left 2. There will be another hidden staircase on the tile you end up standing on. Go down those stairs and open up the cell with your Last Key and obtain the orichalcum!

Stuck at the part where you have to have sex with the bazaar guard, I can only manage to get a heart sign above his head when i'm naked or in whores outfit.

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck at the part where you have to have sex with the bazaar guard, I can only manage to get a heart sign above his head when i'm naked or in whores outfit.
I forgot to mention that you'll need 200+ lewdness to bang the guard, my bad~

I also still don't know where to take the orichalcum once you have it, something about a well underground with the body of a dead blacksmith... at least according to the developer blog.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I forgot to mention that you'll need 200+ lewdness to bang the guard, my bad~

I also still don't know where to take the orichalcum once you have it, something about a well underground with the body of a dead blacksmith... at least according to the developer blog.
By the way, what I should do with the skelleton blocking the room on that tower on half of the game?
And can the bath be glitched on my game? If so, I'll try to use the cheat engine to enter there.
EDIT: strange, I sleep one night and so I can go inside the bath :confused:
But when I get off the secret room with the item the guy doesn't let me in again. What I'm supposed to do there?

Last edited:

LORDazekk

Reputation score

i downloaded the KHTA link,
and i'm still stuck at the very first part,
just after u get control of you character,
someone posted that you had to wait for a bandit to show up,
but i've slept a bunch of times in game and still no bandit
can someone tell how i get the bandit to show up?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i downloaded the KHTA link,
and i'm still stuck at the very first part,
just after u get control of you character,
someone posted that you had to wait for a bandit to show up,
but i've slept a bunch of times in game and still no bandit
can someone tell how i get the bandit to show up?
Talk to the people in town, take a bath, sleep. Those are really the only options available. You must be the first to be stuck here lol.

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I try collecting the gold balls at the mention location but it doesnt seem to work. Im playing on v1.09 unless this mean its fixed is there anyway to farm or is it possible to play on an older version and transfer the save?

Zerefex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So im stuck at the part with the false priest, I've found the sex cult and I have the mirror/gold door key, but I can't tell which item is actually the mirror. I've used the majority of my items but none of them worked. I may have glitched my game, I used CE to give me max gold at the start of the game so I never beat the coliseum/arena thing for the 50k gold u need to buy the item that makes the gold door key. Any help would be appreciated.

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So im stuck at the part with the false priest, I've found the sex cult and I have the mirror/gold door key, but I can't tell which item is actually the mirror. I've used the majority of my items but none of them worked. I may have glitched my game, I used CE to give me max gold at the start of the game so I never beat the coliseum/arena thing for the 50k gold u need to buy the item that makes the gold door key. Any help would be appreciated.
The mirror is called "しんじつのかがみ." If my Japanese is correct-ish, it's translated as Mirror of Truth or something like that. I'm also not sure if not beating the Arena messes up the flags or anything, I'm not knowledgeable about that sort of thing, :x.

I try collecting the gold balls at the mention location but it doesnt seem to work. Im playing on v1.09 unless this mean its fixed is there anyway to farm or is it possible to play on an older version and transfer the save?
Hrm, no idea, did you actually go to the gold collector to confirm that?

Well, at the very least you could simply transfer your save to an older version (like v1.02) and do it there and then transfer your save back. The saves appear to be compatible between all versions of the game so far.

Last edited:

Zerefex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The mirror is called "しんじつのかがみ." If my Japanese is correct-ish, it's translated as Mirror of Truth or something like that. I'm also not sure if not beating the Arena messes up the flags or anything, I'm not knowledgeable about that sort of thing, :x.
Welp, looked through my inventory, and no mirror. Checked the tower, chest was open. Beat the boss at the arena, still no mirror. Im glitched. If anyone has a save where they are at the fake priest, just before the fight, or knows how to trigger the flag for the mirror to appear in my inv, plz share.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to talk to the guy on the far south island who bought the elf slave, but he's only there if I'm wearing the whore outfit, doesn't advance the quest while I'm wearing it, and vanishes right in front of me if I change clothes. Glitch?