What's new

RPG RPG Maker [T-ENTA-P] ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー / Ghost House Sweeper (RJ090136)

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Animated]Ghost Sweeper Gun House RPG H-Game

I am still missing 1 CG but whatever, nice game even if it only last for about 5 hours.

Games like this have a lot more potential, but somehow the creators stop these games. Maybe cause they want to finish them faster and get more money with a sequel.

Well who knows, still i can recommand it.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

MoonChaos, which CG are you missing? (If it's the son's last one, it's showing up with a penis, he'll lose his boner in the scene, then you fight him and tell him you'll come back after losing the penis)

Hmm, don't know if it's a bug or something, but when I fight the father, regardless of whether I have a penis, when I win I get the H scene, but can't seem to progress afterward (and the father disappear so I can't fight him again)

Moonchaos

Reputation score

MoonChaos, which CG are you missing? (If it's the son's last one, it's showing up with a penis, he'll lose his boner in the scene, then you fight him and tell him you'll come back after losing the penis)

Hmm, don't know if it's a bug or something, but when I fight the father, regardless of whether I have a penis, when I win I get the H scene, but can't seem to progress afterward (and the father disappear so I can't fight him again)
You cant ultimately defeat him if you dont have a penis!

Now head back for the Guy at the Hall, he is making you now a special Ammo Clip at the 2nd than 1st option.
This Ammo will break down the big crack in the 2nd floor left side.

Search all the corpses and their Murderer will appear!

Thats the CG that is missing but whatever i dont need a 100% File.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Is there any real rhyme or reason to the seducing thing? Do you seduce better in certain states or when the enemy is in certain states? Is there anything more to do to build the seduce meter or is it just random?

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I think it is pretty much random, maybe higher chance if you used 5 shells

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You cant ultimately defeat him if you dont have a penis!

Now head back for the Guy at the Hall, he is making you now a special Ammo Clip at the 2nd than 1st option.
This Ammo will break down the big crack in the 2nd floor left side.

Search all the corpses and their Murderer will appear!

Thats the CG that is missing but whatever i dont need a 100% File.
I beat him with penis as well, went back to guy in the hall, nothing happened .- . and the big crack also couldn't be broken either.

If he's not satisfied (when I fight him without penis), even after the fight he should still respawn when I re-enter the floor, but in the end he just disappear.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am still missing 1 CG but whatever, nice game even if it only last for about 5 hours.

Games like this have a lot more potential, but somehow the creators stop these games. Maybe cause they want to finish them faster and get more money with a sequel.

Well who knows, still i can recommand it.
could you post yar save file? I cant unlock most of the cgs :l

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im sure this would be a lot more intriguing if it wasn't in Jap.

There should be some sort of Universal Japanese-English option in RPG-maker games...

Leau513

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I second that! A Rpg maker universal translator would be sooooo awesome!!!! I would love this that much more if I could read it...

On the other hand I guess I could always learn Japanese...:rolleyes:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I beat him with penis as well, went back to guy in the hall, nothing happened .- . and the big crack also couldn't be broken either.

If he's not satisfied (when I fight him without penis), even after the fight he should still respawn when I re-enter the floor, but in the end he just disappear.
Sorry about that, went little bit wrong there.
You need to have a 5000$ Scroll with ya which forces him to rape ya.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry about that, went little bit wrong there.
You need to have a 5000$ Scroll with ya which forces him to rape ya.
Have that too :x maybe I'm supposed to beat him once without the scroll? (Kinda like how to get all of the son's CG you have to face him with a dick to get that scene once, then come back as a girl to get the rest)

hoanghai1235

Reputation score

Can you upload in MF , please =,= ? I can't download from

tidelwave21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I have collected all the stuff on first floor and got all the scrolls including the 10000 dollar one, but it still won't let me go up or downstairs. Any ideas?:confused:

OP
Daynjahzone

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I have collected all the stuff on first floor and got all the scrolls including the 10000 dollar one, but it still won't let me go up or downstairs. Any ideas?:confused:
Did you defeat all the ghosts on the first floor? you might be missing the 6 pages. If you have everything try going upstairs by the emergency door at the back. Or downstairs into the basement. I had to do that first before I got to the upper floors.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If you have all 6 notes, go to the female toilet and check each one, one of them should have salt in it and that will unlock 2nd floor

koobi

Reputation score

So when I hit the 'give handjob' button in combat, it used to go to that interactive scene where she'd be petting the slime or whatever but now it just either does the defense lowering thing or not but doesn't show the scene. Any ideas what I did wrong?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So when I hit the 'give handjob' button in combat, it used to go to that interactive scene where she'd be petting the slime or whatever but now it just either does the defense lowering thing or not but doesn't show the scene. Any ideas what I did wrong?
Same thing happened to me, stopped showing the scenes and no little meter in the top left.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Same thing happened to me, stopped showing the scenes and no little meter in the top left.
You most like used "Skip Scene" charm the miko give you a bit later in the game.

It should one of the very last item in your inventory.

koobi

Reputation score

Yup, used it again and now it's back to normal. Thanks!

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Near the end of the game, where is this "big crack on the left side of the wall"?

Searched the whole 2nd floors left side and haven't seen a wall crack like those on the 3rd floor. What room is it near?