What's new

ADV [sythmanG] Tentacle Clicker

looseyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Clicker

id suggest to go on deviant art and find a designer you could offer him/her a % of income

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

id suggest to go on deviant art and find a designer you could offer him/her a % of income
100% of 0 is still 0

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm sorry you've had to read all this negative feedback already, but I'd like to add my own opinion in saying that if you'd like to be successful in the making of H games (which considering your projects you seem to be) at a certain point you will have to brush up on the art quality, or else focus completely on the designing and hire an artist to cover that side of the work.

As is, the game quality I've seen previously reminds me of those dime-a-dozen H RPG's coming out where you can just find the image sets on ExHentai, but with the custom-3d model posers. If you want to work with the pre-designed assets, you should be making sure your game has unique design ideas to run with.

Looking at the sword and chainmail-bikini girl on your patreon page, I would say first order of business is to get some idea of how to draw hands and faces, as they are two of the more tricky and yet oh-so-obvious things when done wrong.

Best of luck with improving! Maybe ask if YummyTiger can give you a few art pointers, I've seen him do that for people before.

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not expect to get any feedback on it. Its not even a serious game.
Its a clicker. I do not force anyone to play it. Its just a share of something I shared thought its maybe fun.

And no Girls. I do not expect to support me on patreon for this game. it more like all the content I have already done. and will do in the future.

But ples. don't be so rude. If you don't like it. then move on and let it be.
-got more feedback on this 10h of work clicker game then I got on for example:
Love Rebellion wich I worked for more then 500+ H.
-nothing personal- I don't stop making games. even if I stuck on 0 Patreons. I do it for the fun. And trust me. making a Clicker Game with an RPG Maker is was tons of :D Fun. pretty sure I can combine this
"2D animations with Costume Girl Pictures"

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

with an art style like that should have tried for jungle
girl and smashed the loli artwork button prob would have worked out.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

south park (season 1) style

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Its just a share of something I shared thought its maybe fun.

I do not expect to support me on patreon for this game.
If you don't like it. then move on and let it be.
That's a good attitude to have. We, or at least I'm not trying to give you shit for the sake of it. We all like our H-Games, but will react badly to bad ones. Just separate the actually useful criticism (Of which there is a lot - don't ignore it because of peoples' attitudes) from the insults coupled with it.

This might be functional as a clicker game sure, but they're a dime a dozen and the adult content isn't of good enough quality to make it stand out. My advice, work on your 2D art (The person whose work this forum started off around couldn't even draw that well), or invest in good posing and editing software, and models to go with. 3DCG a low-effort, cheap way of producing content and there's usually nothing separating one game made with it from the next, and it isn't flexible enough to really be interesting.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

not expect to get any feedback on it. Its not even a serious game.
Its a clicker. I do not force anyone to play it. Its just a share of something I shared thought its maybe fun.

And no Girls. I do not expect to support me on patreon for this game. it more like all the content I have already done. and will do in the future.

But ples. don't be so rude. If you don't like it. then move on and let it be.
-got more feedback on this 10h of work clicker game then I got on for example:
Love Rebellion wich I worked for more then 500+ H.
-nothing personal- I don't stop making games. even if I stuck on 0 Patreons. I do it for the fun. And trust me. making a Clicker Game with an RPG Maker is was tons of :D Fun. pretty sure I can combine this
"2D animations with Costume Girl Pictures"
yeah, i know how hard it is for you.. dont let the harsh words let you down..
in time, you will improved.
you gotta start somewhere, right?

keep up the good work :)