What's new

ACT [Swiss Made] Swiss Made RoR released!

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Swiss Made RoR finished, waiting on DLSite release. Demo out!

I think theyre over at the website FAKKU, just look for tha artist blackdog under manga's.

Heres a link to it if your feeling lazy.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Goddammit Darmy! I can't give you more rep. But thank you. I haven't been on FAKKU in a year... Forgot all about it.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Goddammit Darmy! I can't give you more rep. But thank you. I haven't been on FAKKU in a year... Forgot all about it.
hey, glad to help! Personally, i was already there. Being in this sailor moon thread for so long has made me crave more sailor moon hentai/doujins.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sailor Pluto ftw?

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I've never actually watched the series before. I was always a DBZ guy, so i have no idea who's who.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I watched one episode of Sailor Moon.

Ok, then... Bulma ftw?

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I watched one episode of Sailor Moon.

Ok, then... Bulma ftw?
Oh hell yeah, the young bulma was fucking hot to me when i was younger, still kinda is. The older one though later on into DBZ...wow...her looks hit the damned floor.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Name of the Nausicaa one?
And the joint project plz?
Check this, should be there.

Btw, i was wrong it wasn't da hootch, it was circle outworld(the ones from the midgar series dedicted to Ah! My goddess, so he does Belldandy).

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hell yeah, the young bulma was fucking hot to me when i was younger, still kinda is. The older one though later on into DBZ...wow...her looks hit the damned floor.
Agreed. If you say that Trunks was the best character on the show, I might start getting scared I was cloned.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Agreed. If you say that Trunks was the best character on the show, I might start getting scared I was cloned.
If you mean trunks with the fucking sword, Hell yes. Atleast his sword didnt fucking break when he swung it at somebody. Yes im looking at you, Teen gohan.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I know for sure black dog has made a Nausicaa and azumanga daioh doujin, pretty sure an FLCL doujin and if i remember right there is a joint work with DA HOOTCH where he does DQ.
With Da Hootch? That's a new one to me. I know about the two Sailor Moon/Oh My Goddess switcheroos BD made with Circle Under World, but not this. Care to show me more, as a quick search around places didn't yield any results?

Black Dog's made plenty of doujinshi from other series, the Sailor Moon stuff is what the man makes the most. Feel free to ask me about his stuff, I have pretty much everything he's made in my doujinshi folder

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course Trunks with the sword. He was awesome. Alright, that does it. Darmy, sorry to say, but your birth was a lie.

KakkaHousu, what is that alluring picture from?

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Of course Trunks with the sword. He was awesome. Alright, that does it. Darmy, sorry to say, but your birth was a lie.
As sad as it sounds, thats not news to me.

Also, Black dog made even more Series hops? You wiouldnt happen to know where to get a bigger list of what the man makes, woudl you?

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does nobody but myself like Goten? X)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

@Luppi: Spiderwebbed Kanu here is made by a DeviantArt user called Karosu-Maker. Kanu herself is from Ikkitousen

@Darmy: Here's a list of the stuff he's done.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, Goten was alright. But Trunks was better.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

@Luppi: Spiderwebbed Kanu here is made by a DeviantArt user called Karosu-Maker. Kanu herself is from Ikkitousen

@Darmy: Here's a list of the stuff he's done.
Thank you very much! Also, your signature makes me hard. That probably wasnt necesary, but I tell the truth too much. Also, Goten was ok. But he was too kind hearted. He hesitated allot.

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But Goten so relentlessly upbeat and simplistic about everything, just like his dad. X) And sure Trunks is awesome in the future, where everyone is dead, but actually having Vegeta around made him an obnoxious bitch.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

But Goten so relentlessly upbeat and simplistic about everything, just like his dad. X) And sure Trunks is awesome in the future, where everyone is dead, but actually having Vegeta around made him an obnoxious bitch.
True, but i'd still rate Gohan higher than goten, simply because Piccolo gave gohan the hardcore survival training methods.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

With Da Hootch? That's a new one to me. I know about the two Sailor Moon/Oh My Goddess switcheroos BD made with Circle Under World, but not this. Care to show me more, as a quick search around places didn't yield any results?
Btw, i was wrong it wasn't da hootch, it was circle outworld(the ones from the midgar series dedicted to Ah! My goddess, so he does Belldandy).
:)