What's new

ACT [Swiss Made] Swiss Made RoR released!

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Swiss Made RoR finished, waiting on DLSite release. Demo out!

I'll be repping him as well if he shows up.

Dang those Rape rockets and their retardedly long animation. I managed to get to 2nd stage, they show up as usual and-DEATH.(or RAPED.)

And are you really forced to start all over if you get caught once? It seems like there isn't any continue(Even though I got to 2nd stage, either that or I wasn't paying attention) option and clicking back at the Game Over screen just kicks you back to title.

Other than that, hopefully uncensor comes out soon.

Edit: Yep, seemingly you can't continue.
As a certain angry gamer would probaly say, "WHAT?! NO CONTINUES?!"
I'll admit, with enough practice the 1st lvl is easy. I just got the crap beaten out of me again on the 2nd stage. Yeah, send a monster that you can only dodge while ducking, at the dang start of the level. That was pretty much a lose-lose situation, if I moved I'd get raped, if I waited, the monster thing is already so close that he'd catch me anyways as soon as I tried to run.

Last edited:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Elosoft gives me the same BS. What do you mean, Elosoft needs the latest Flash Player Plug-In? Oh! Do you mean the one I JUST INSTALLED? Yeah, guess what, Elosoft... I HAVE the latest Flash Player Plug-in!

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From toonpimp...
FurryLover said:
to be more specific, go to credits, 2nd pic and click 2 times on that green slimy thingy, always works in uncensoring things from swiss...
But I think those damn japs toke out of the uncensored option since I cant find it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But I think those damn japs toke out of the uncensored option since I cant find it.
It's seemingly still there, it's just not highlighted anymore if you try to Press Tab to look for it. It's still in the spot where it was before in Mission to Zebes, the green tentacle picture on the door(Well I think it was just a green blob in MtZ).

I'll admit, it didn't work for me on the first few tries I tried to click it either. Just have to keep on trying and checking the gallery to see if it works. There's probably some crazy specific spot on the green thing you're supposed to click, I only got it to work by luck.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also found out why. You first have to uncensor and only after that play. If you play or even watch the gallery the uncensor wont work until you open the game again.

Reputation score

I'm noticing that the "Breeding Analyzer" enemy is lacking a bit in the breeding ability.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And I noticed that this game is even worst then what people where saying. This crap is not worth even a penny. I am glad I didn't buy it. It would have been a waste of money.

It cost 9.56€. Thats 2390Ft. Compared to my 100.000Ft payment that a big money for a shitty game.

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

This whole game is lacking, MtZ add far more content than this.

DESU!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

GAAH!! I had stopped following this thread a few days ago, and now i see it's released???

i must have it!!!!!!!

Edit: DLed it, played for one minuite, turned of computer, went to cry in a dark corner...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont know if someone already said it but for those anoyed already since there is no continue feature

245 is the gallery btw if someone do a uncensored one share it if can XD

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what on earth would the code be=(

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the hell are you two talking about? There is both gallery code and uncensor in the game.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i dont know if someone already said it but for those anoyed already since there is no continue feature

245 is the gallery btw if someone do a uncensored one share it if can XD
know what?, give you a tip

zoom on the fucking door and click the fucking green thing..
since you zoomed, little chance of clicking the door instead of the green things, twice..

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also found out why (uncesor does not work sometimes). You first have to uncensor and only after that play. If you play or even watch the gallery the uncensor wont work until you open the game again.
I hate to quote myself... but thats was true.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well if he pops up i'll rep him for thanks.
well thanks, I bought the game because I never bought one
and since I have them all on my computer thats the least I could
do... then share it 12$ is like submarine from subway
so its no big deal ^^

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

POTATO! +rep!

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch for the game!

know what?, give you a tip

zoom on the fucking door and click the fucking green thing..
since you zoomed, little chance of clicking the door instead of the green things, twice..
So which screen is this door in? No door in the preload screen, no door in the main screen, no door in credits, gallery, or in the actual game. There is no door. Do you have to play to some particular part of some level to find this door? Or has the original file been since updated to another version?

Because I can't find any doors, any clickable slimes or green things that would change anything, and there seems to be no way to uncensor the game.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

credit, second pic (right upper), left bottom door. Zoom in and you see a green slime where its window should be. But I would call it rather some kind of deformed grass or what.

Last edited:

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

credit, second pic (right upper), left bottom door. Zoom in and you see a green slime where its window should be. But I would call it rather some kind of deformed grass or what.
Excellent! And yes, had to try like a dozen times to click right and get it to work. Thanks!

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

i have to admit. I was really hoping there would be allot of improvement and maybe a few more animations after the demo..turns out i was being too hopeful. The rape scenes are STILL good.