What's new

ACT [swiss made] S*mus and the Mission to Z*b*s RJ062952 RE062952

Status
Not open for further replies.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Mission to Zebes - Out on MU

I haven't even beat it on easy, is there a sort of ending to it?
As for the animation, thats even there on easy mode gallery, its just not visible.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's not worth it for me. The animation is okay but I've never liked these types of shoot games and with all the shotty hit detection it just messes my game up even more. I appreciate the gallery code, but the animations for that are pretty lame too. I don't mind the art style, it just takes bloody forever to get the ball rolling. They're monsters for pete sake, they should've entered her the second I hit the "next" button, which, for whatever reason, takes forever to show up, I guess to keep the animation from glitching or something. The worst part is once it finally gets going, her expression barely changes. I feel like she's somehow ignoring getting raped here, which defeats the purpose of raping her in the first place.

Good effort, but definitely not my cup of tea. Also, I'm not actually sure about this, but if the author was trying to make that girl Samus, they should at least get her hair color right. Otherwise she just feels like a random character to me.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Way too much egglaying in my opinion. Sure, a bit is ok, but I swear 3/4ths of the sex scenes she's laying eggs or some crap.

BYC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The girl not looking like Samus is probably just a way to prevent copyright issues. If the girl doesn't look like Samus, there's a smaller chance Nintendo will find out and try and do something about it.

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking at the guy's site, he's working on a RoR now. Looks interesting.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@ Alias

bro is it uncensored version????

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

@ Alias

bro is it uncensored version????
I'm not sure what message you're replying to, but you can uncensor any version of Mission to Zebes by entering the gallery code (879), going to Credits and then double-clicking the sigil on the door in the picture to the bottom left. That removes all the censor bars (although they glitch in on the miniboss before Mother Brain if it catches you)

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thankx for the reply.

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so this is my first post on the site, I'm sure I'm probably just an idiot, but I need some help. I download this game and open it up, all I have is one file that opens up a page full of code, I cant actually play the game. Anyone know how I fix this? I dont know if I need a program to run it or something.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Well, it's a flash game, you need flash player or any kind of internet browser with a flash plug-in i guess, what operative system/browser you have installed on your...whatever you are trying to play it on?

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a normal PC with Windows XP, I'm using winrar if that helps, i'm pretty dumb when it comes to most of the stuff on here, so any help would be appreciated.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You open it with Opera. You just need to download and install opera, right click the file, select open with... and pick Opera from the list. I don't remember whether it's compressed. Obviously you need to unpack it first so you get the .swf file.

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

You open it with Opera. You just need to download and install opera, right click the file, select open with... and pick Opera from the list. I don't remember whether it's compressed. Obviously you need to unpack it first so you get the .swf file.
Replace "Opera" with whichever internet browser you use: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Replace "Opera" with whichever internet browser you use: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.
Spoilsport.

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

aha, got it to work, thanks everyone, I consider myself a winner now....even if I am winning last place

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

aha, got it to work, thanks everyone, I consider myself a winner now....even if I am winning last place
Remember to uncensor it by going into the gallery (code 879), credits, then double-click the little green symbol in the bottom left picture.

peak_orbit

Reputation score

I did a search on this game and found this thread, I found it pretty interesting and at one point halarious. I felt compelled to make an account and leave a reply. I wrote up a decent chunk of the design for mtz, so this was very insightful.

I'm working up something new to show swiss, and I'm going to apply some of the suggestions in this thread to it:
  • oviposition/large insert scenes will offer a "belly" toggle for those who like big bellys. I'm not a belly fan, so I left it out of the design of mtz. But options make everyone happy and if swiss is cool with it then it's a for sure :D
  • Lactation will be present in preggy scenes, either by default or as an option like with bellys. If extra time is taken I imagine a toggle is very possible.
  • Faster animations, they were slow before largely due to swiss working through swishmax, but he's all set up with adobe now so faster animations are a possibility now. On that note: "Next" buttons are so '09, a more stylized approach will be taken to progress the scenes. Remember dress my babe 5? There was something satisfactory about how you had to go through the steps to rail the chick with the "invader", how the small tentacle would spread her open, and you had to quickly click the tiny sweet spot to progress before the tentacle would let go. That's the kind of aproach that needs to be taken.
  • Reactive facial expressions, it's very important to setting the atmosphere, a blank expression doesn't rightly justify 12 inches of alien fury after all.
  • Curser gameplay will be focused more on puzzle solving rather than fast hand eye coordination, a lot of people use touchpads and trackballs and we shouldn't ignore that. If there is shooting, it will be approached in a way that will appeal to both fps and non-fps players.
  • Lives will reset more often (in mtz, they should reset half way through, but i dont believe i checked to see if that made it into the game or not)
If anyone has more constructive suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I don't think there's enough communication between consumers and developers in the niche world of commercial flash hentai games, a lot of good ideas get lost in old threads and it's a shame.

Also, in Swiss' defense, he spent a over year working on mtz. It might have it's flaws but he put forth effort, sure it's about making money but there was love put into it too. And thanks to those of you who bought the game :D

BTW, whenever a new swiss flash come out and you want it decensored, all you have to do is find the green door and knock twice. no need for hex editing :)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, wait... Are you saying instead of "NEXT" buttons, there will be a tiny little spot we have to find and click before a certain time limit, or else we have to start the animation over? That doesn't seem very trackpad friendly...

Status
Not open for further replies.