What's new

ACT [swiss made] S*mus and the Mission to Z*b*s RJ062952 RE062952

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Mission to Zebes - late April

Honestly saying blanket statements like "this guy is bad." or "He only makes shitty stuff." That is your opinion which you are completely entitled to. But don't mock people for liking it, if he is bad and everyone agree's with you he will have no market. Thus he will cease to exist quickly, while I think his stuff is meh at best if someone does like his stuff what ever. I might download it and play it for an hour, it'll kill probably about half that time anyways. Just think before you make blanket statements that are you opinion.

Also this forum is really only against guro, and I forget the name for the other one. But either way, if you don't like it don't download it. Being a member of this site does not mean you have to download everything that goes up on it. That would honestly be silly. Anyways just putting in that 2 cents there, go back to your trolling/ flaming if you must.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just wondering if it's gonna be game over rape or if it will be the same deal as Planet of Terror.
According to the new Screenshot, it will be more like planet of terror.

FireOfTheMonkey said:
Honestly saying blanket statements like "this guy is bad." or "He only makes shitty stuff." ... blabla...
And I'll add a shocking news to that: I don't like the japanese text and cgi games that makes like 70% of the forum's threads :eek:

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Honestly saying blanket statements like "this guy is bad." or "He only makes shitty stuff." That is your opinion which you are completely entitled to. But don't mock people for liking it, if he is bad and everyone agree's with you he will have no market. Thus he will cease to exist quickly, while I think his stuff is meh at best if someone does like his stuff what ever. I might download it and play it for an hour, it'll kill probably about half that time anyways. Just think before you make blanket statements that are you opinion.

Also this forum is really only against guro, and I forget the name for the other one. But either way, if you don't like it don't download it. Being a member of this site does not mean you have to download everything that goes up on it. That would honestly be silly. Anyways just putting in that 2 cents there, go back to your trolling/ flaming if you must.
Thats because guro isn't done well in games.(it just isn't).

Anyway, i want a laugh, who has the link for it?(seriously i laugh whenever i watch these games, its just too funny).

Although i recognize this game takes a lil effort, its not much. You guys can like it or w/e, i just know that flash-wise, its pretty basic.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

i found most of them two easy

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I didn't find any of them two easy, because i couldn't find them lulz.
(on an edit note, i don't think he/she/it released it)

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

It usually takes about a week for shit to be seen on DLSite after its been sent there. This is due to the horrible backlog DLSite is notorious for.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I got the anime tennis girl one and I am so badly disappointed, it's not even remotely worth more then 2 dollar. Very uninspired animation and it's just a step by step animation with no interactivity.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hear people will pay upwards of 50$ for a commissioned still picture, granted of a much higher quality, but people value stuff differently. Now I am sure it is fairly low quality like the rest of his stuff but I am still interested in seeing it, hint hint wink wink nudge nudge request request.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Google it. There's a guy that won a couple tournaments for Soul Calibur II when he was blind, just because the audio cues were so amazingly well done. It's actually something you have to think of when designing games, especially with audio technology being at the level it is. In fact there are games that are entirely audio - limited or no graphics at all. (I once did a project on the subject and one of my professors has three disabled sons so he's done a lot of design for the disabled)

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Anime Tennis

Not re-uploading it.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you!
It was alright, on par with the rest of his stuff.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

why would you.........
edit: put an unplayable game.....

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

umm... so.... despite all the dislike towards this game and its author... does anyone have it yet? or is it still restricted to public, as in not available on dl site? (i dont know my way around that place)

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game never existed............

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

And the cake is a lie.

(Come on DLSite, it has been nearly 2 weeks !)

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He never released it. He just made some pictures, put it on his site, and said he did.

It was supposed to be released in what, end of april?

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Goodbye oh swiss maker, alas, you have fallen to running ads from google when you should not.

Mission to zebes, may you remain a myth.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, their site is dead now, though their account on dlsite is still there.(Can't find them on the jp one though)

So I guess we're stuck looking there for updates, doesn't change the fact it's taking forever. (or it's a lie like E7N said)

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone reported him to google and google took down his site...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

reported him to google?

Status
Not open for further replies.