What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

I personally think that's a brilliant way to do it. As long as the post story content is good, I love the idea that when you beat an RPG game there's still loads to do, bigger bosses to fight, etc.

As long as it's engaging stuff and not just crappy side quests.

Redmoron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would really like to try it after reading most of you're opinions but unfortunately when ever I try downloading something from Mega Upload, the file is never.. how do I put this.. fully downloaded? It always comes out corrupt. If somebody could post the game on another download site it would be greatly appreciated.

If asking this goes against forum rules then I apologize and please don't tear my head off. :)

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I beat the evil side story and i'm a little disappointed since it feels like I went through all of it for nothing. No new scenes at all. In fact you get the last one before you even do the long tedious search for the crystal guardians. So why the hell did I put myself through all of that?

It's a shame since I was enjoying myself around the time you get to choose which monster does Farah. Best part but after that its one more short scene then just aimless wandering an killing things as far as I can tell. I mean I even killed the dragon guy to become Osara's champion an nothing wtf?

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

Another quick question...

About how long is the play time, do you think?
About 3/4 hours for the stories.

Do you know where all the items to give the queen are? Been looking around for a while. =/
Buy the Apple and Chocolate at the merchant, Orange flowers in garden. Plus Panther is in Farrah's room.

I beat the evil side story and i'm a little disappointed since it feels like I went through all of it for nothing. No new scenes at all. In fact you get the last one before you even do the long tedious search for the crystal guardians. So why the hell did I put myself through all of that?

It's a shame since I was enjoying myself around the time you get to choose which monster does Farah. Best part but after that its one more short scene then just aimless wandering an killing things as far as I can tell. I mean I even killed the dragon guy to become Osara's champion an nothing wtf?
If you capture one of the Guardian's powers you can select a secret third option which has a 'fun' end ;)

Also Farrah scenes are like this:
Go to Stables, travel left at the Royal Castle, there is a road that leads up, then go to the Balls merchant, then back to the Stables, use the well. See a fun scene. Then go to sleep in your room inside the Castle.

Opala:
Throne room scene, go to greece, return to Castle, go to the Dungeon (Where Osira was), take the stairs down, go through the door find the secret scene.

Osira: I already told above.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah too bad I didn't see that option an saved over it since then. So yeah what was the scene an is there any way to just rip the CG from this thing? Like I said I feel like it wasted my time giving me nothing in the end lol.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you could possibly use my savegame, I've got it saved right before I fight the Pharoah.View attachment 249

Ah thanks i'll give it a try later. Shame the game doesn't have more save slots or we could probably just post em all.

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

Well the Opala and Farah extra scenes you need to get early in the game.

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just finish bad osira story

and absorb all gate keeper power

but can't find dragon guy ?

where is him ?

ps. how can you move huge rock
________

Last edited:

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

Which, there are several of them.

The one in Egypt down by the ship needs you to find the apprentice to the Blacksmith, hold onto the busted up sword, go to MT. Falcon he's at the VERY top. Last house there.

No, you need to defeat the Pharoah, then there is a secret (it's not filled out, but it's there!) answer to Osira, which I won't spoil.

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Which, there are several of them.

The one in Egypt down by the ship needs you to find the apprentice to the Blacksmith, hold onto the busted up sword, go to MT. Falcon he's at the VERY top. Last house there.

No, you need to defeat the Pharoah, then there is a secret (it's not filled out, but it's there!) answer to Osira, which I won't spoil.
er could you pm me

i just kill pharaoh but can't find this dragon guy
(beat him to become osira champion)
________

Last edited:

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

That editor referred to earlier really does not work for this game. Neither exe. sgedit or sgeditlf

Edit, nevermind, didn't save it properly.

Edit again:

Since I keep on getting pm's on this, here's the answer as to how I got it to work.

run sgedit

settings - load - from opala game folder, the .ini there. (make sure known file extensions are shown)

then open the savegame and you can edit the limited options on hp/str and money, make sure to use 'set gold' for the gold and 'change' for the stats.

Look later in thread, there was something on someone making a new .ini so you can edit also the items.

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Link maybe dead. Re-upload, plz?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

It isn't dead. I get... annoyed... when people don't seem to understand what the word 'temporarily' means.

b1acksteve

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the last crystal is?
I alreadl beat the fire,water, and wind.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Question! I've been playing this game for like 17 hours and still haven't find a place to where I can take the ship you can buy from the sailor (the one you were with at the very beggining of the game).
Anyone knows how to take the ship to somewhere?
Also I've been on the snowy montains and when going west on the north-west area there's a cave that has the entrance sealed by a boulder... how do I open it?

gearos

Reputation score

Finished the game (evil side)
I too want to find that
dragon Khaan
and any possible secrets and sex scenes post-game. anyone who has gotten far enough, please pm me...

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Why. Can't. You. Run?

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/delurk

Sooo yeah I really like this game. it's got a lot of things right, and if you consider it a game with tits in it as opposed to something you should be playing one handed, it's a lot of fun. tons of work went into this...

which is why i was hoping we could whip up a fan-guide to it if it's not against any rules. not to ruin it for anyone, but because frankly I'm still finding stuff and random encounters and things in corners and I've already beaten it three times.

some stuff i'd love to know:

exactly what the eyes of horus do (i've got an idea, since i've used them and seen results but i wonder what else they might be for)

is there a run button and if there is i'm going to slap myself for not finding it

random encounter list?

legendary monster list?

different ways to play through conversations and if they have any difference on the endings?

and if anyone knows any secret areas? 'cause I've found not a one.

oh and if you can catch that gorram catgirl. that one. you know the one.

feel free to ignore this if it's against any rules, and if it's not, then i'll start adding what I've found.