What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Ok, figured out the tower of Despair thing...if you find all the unique floors you get to fight Naacia again in a stronger form. Nothing after that though.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anybody give me some guidance on the bad endings? Osira's seem self explanatory but I have no clues at all what I should do with Farah and Opala.

SPOILER

I found one about Opal that works for an evil character. Visit the slave outpost in the village you found Farah (Rockguard village or something similar), and talk to the guard in the upper level. He'll tell you that a hawke (your old friend) is the new leader of the Blackeagles. Go to the Blackeagles fortress, talk with him and choose the two evil options, to the palace in Thebes with only you in the party, ask Opala for a walk, and leader her to the beach after the royal prisons.
As a good character, it doesn't seen that Hawke's second conversation trigger regardless of the choice you made in the first.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got a problem with the quest Mailman duties. How do you talk to the cat or better yet: How do you talk to any animal?

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got a problem with the quest Mailman duties. How do you talk to the cat?
In every town there's an House with a scholar (an old man with blue robes and hat) that will make you a quiz of 5 question (you have to pag a fee every time you try to do the quiz). If you respond to all five questions correctly, each of them give you a different item. In one of the town you'll get an item to talk with animals.

0nymous

Reputation score

Odyssa Village, west in the Frozen Continent.

Also List of things in post-game/the game that I don't know if there are resolutions to -

-Can you encounter Eclipse again
-The "Secret" for something involving the Tower of Despair and multiple clears/completions (Not sure what this was, I've already forgotten what it told me to do)
-Captain who has gone insane on shipwreck island
-Advancing through League of Perverts past rank one doesn't seem to be possible, they never have any missions for me
-What's the point of Festival Island? It just seems empty.
-Purpose of the Ad'Terra caves that open up
-What's the point of increasing affection among party members

I can add a couple of things to that list:

-No closure to Gabrielle
-No Bal'Rana Za'Nina
-Nothing happens once you discover all 100 floors on the Tower of Despair, despite being promised something on multiple occasions
-Naadia just shows up, gets wrecked, and disappears forever
-Home in Greenfield is a fuckload of empty space still
-One last party member is nowhere to be found

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder if those things that don't have a closure could be resolved with the NG+ or NG++.

Prototype909

Reputation score

I'm also miffed that
There aren't any endings ala LoQO 1 where you could marry the royals after you beat the game, like literally -EVERYTHING- in the tavern dialogue leads up to something like this and it isn't there for some reason. So random to exclude this feature, it was bad enough that there's basically only one H-Scene involving you and the royals when there's a TON of "bad end"/rape ones.

Last edited:

rabikid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last transport crystal is Odessy Village or something like that. It's in the western portion of the frozen continent. Just go to Solheim and head left on the world map..

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm also miffed that
There aren't any endings ala LoQO 1 where you could marry the royals after you beat the game, like literally -EVERYTHING- in the tavern dialogue leads up to something like this and it isn't there for some reason. So random to exclude this feature, it was bad enough that there's basically only one H-Scene involving you and the royals when there's a TON of "bad end"/rape ones.
on the H-scenes, the aumont of scenes between the PC and the Royals are the same in both games: 1 opala, 1 Farah and 2 Osira.
I read in the blog that one achievement of the game (making a type of sword), is possible only in NG+, though spento materials are available already. I guess some of the unfinished content will be available in NG+.

Last edited:

deadlydirk

Reputation score

Also List of things in post-game/the game that I don't know if there are resolutions to -

-Advancing through League of Perverts past rank one doesn't seem to be possible, they never have any missions for me
There's a quest in Odyseus Village to get Mistress's underwear. After you do that you can talk to the Mistress or Date El'Rape to advance further. I just can't beat the fight after that.

Prototype909

Reputation score

There's a quest in Odyseus Village to get Mistress's underwear. After you do that you can talk to the Mistress or Date El'Rape to advance further. I just can't beat the fight after that.
Just did it and beat the fight, you just get 50,000 gold but nothing else unless there's a follow-up to it somewhere

Also

In regards to the h-scenes I realize that it's the same number between the PC and the royals as in the first game, but I was hoping for more considering everything else in terms of the scope of the game was increased so much in addition to the affection system which apparently doesn't do anything for whatever reason

I'd start a NG+ but I want to be sure that I've done everything possible on my first run before I go into NG+ and potentially miss stuff I could've already done.

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Prototype909: I know. I'm trying to finish everything too.

izanagi27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I´ll tell you how to recruit lilith (maybe you already know it) first go to your house (the first one where you start the game) she is in the second floor then go to rockgard village and talk to her

deadlydirk

Reputation score

Has anyone completed Velveta's Revenge yet?

You can start it in the dungeon in Grand Aideen, The hired thugs are in your starting house, and are pretty difficult. Not sure if this leads into anything yet.

0nymous

Reputation score

So I'm looking for ultimas and so far I've only got:

1. Eclipse fight in the Heroes Guild after he barges on you in your home
2. The pirate captain dude that appears once you loot every chest in the ghost ship out on the ocean
3. The Goddes at the Akukhet Garden in Thebes
4. Mother of Namaria or whatever north of Vilethorn
5. Those goddamn balls from LoQO I in The Temple of Sacrifice (The hidden location near Nazadina)
6. Reborn Corus (or something like that, the big bad demon from LoQO I as well) at the end of the Void of Illusions in the sanctuary

Funnily enough, my game states that I've killed 7/8 ultimas. So I have no idea which one of the bosses I've killed I missed.
Unless it's Naadia at the end of the Tower of Despair?
I can only presume the last ultima has something to do with the reward for exploring all 100 floors on the Tower of Despair. Which I have no clue how to trigger because I got the trophy and I got no indication as what to do next.

Prototype909

Reputation score

So I'm looking for ultimas and so far I've only got:

1. Eclipse fight in the Heroes Guild after he barges on you in your home
2. The pirate captain dude that appears once you loot every chest in the ghost ship out on the ocean
3. The Goddes at the Akukhet Garden in Thebes
4. Mother of Namaria or whatever north of Vilethorn
5. Those goddamn balls from LoQO I in The Temple of Sacrifice (The hidden location near Nazadina)
6. Reborn Corus (or something like that, the big bad demon from LoQO I as well) at the end of the Void of Illusions in the sanctuary

Funnily enough, my game states that I've killed 7/8 ultimas. So I have no idea which one of the bosses I've killed I missed.
Unless it's Naadia at the end of the Tower of Despair?
I can only presume the last ultima has something to do with the reward for exploring all 100 floors on the Tower of Despair. Which I have no clue how to trigger because I got the trophy and I got no indication as what to do next.
Just climb back to the top

rabikid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can add a couple of things to that list:

-No closure to Gabrielle
-No Bal'Rana Za'Nina
-Nothing happens once you discover all 100 floors on the Tower of Despair, despite being promised something on multiple occasions
-Naadia just shows up, gets wrecked, and disappears forever
-Home in Greenfield is a fuckload of empty space still
-One last party member is nowhere to be found
I'm not 100% sure, but I think Gabrielle has something to do with Farah's Bad end. In the credits of the eastern version, there is a strip that has Farah and Gabrielle in it in CG form. Maybe that's the closure for Gabrielle?

0nymous

Reputation score

Just climb back to the top
You mean after exploring 100 floors? I did.
Naadia was the final boss before that.
I defeated her, then ran through the tower two more times, got the 100 floors trophy, and then once I arrived at the top, there was nothing there, just the 4 opened chests.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found the Monastery? I've beaten Eclipse in the Guild of Heroes, and I haven't gone back to the monastery, maybe something happens?

Plus, there's that fortune teller in Thebes, she cracks out various shit that needs doing. For example, she mentions the temple of sacrifice and the ghost ship.

Prototype909

Reputation score

You mean after exploring 100 floors? I did.
Naadia was the final boss before that.
I defeated her, then ran through the tower two more times, got the 100 floors trophy, and then once I arrived at the top, there was nothing there, just the 4 opened chests.
That's what worked for me. I just got the Toughest Foes achievement, enemies I beat in the post game were -

Naadia (Twice at the top of Temple of Despair)
Eclipse (Guild of Heroes)
Ghost Ship Captain
Garden in Thebes Spirit
Spirit in the Valethorn forest
Slimes/Orbs in Temple of Sacrifice
Dragon Arena S Rank champion (Not sure if it counts?)
Reborn Corus
Nobonaga

The Monastery is North East on the world map, there's nothing there though aside from a bunch of dead people.

Status
Not open for further replies.