What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Didn't knew, now I know better, hell if I do.

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just letting you know, did you guys try the "Gabe" cheat?

The developer is a FREAK! And I say that in a good way.
Wooooooooooooooooooooow O.O

Not good enough a girl developing a eroge game, she has to be hot o_O

I wonder why she became interested in doing that...

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Why make a game, because she can. Why this specific one, because girls, even hot ones, can have fetishes. I know girls with even more extreme ones, seriously, it's nothing new. However, girls are far less prone to tell about it as they are looked down on it even more then guys.

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I think you are right, indeed. I have some girl that are friends of mine, but I dont think they have enough intimacy to tell me their fetishes =P hehehe

Anyway, I gave this game a try... the graphics are really good for a rpg maker game and you can see they put a lot of work in it. But theres too little h-scenes. At least in the 2 initial hours of gameplay =(

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to work for your Hentai ;) , This is a great RPG with highly fun-finding hidden Hentai content :D

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Archonix you wrote that you found 7 trading cards. Could you elaborate where you found each one?

Edit: Never mind. One of this days I swear I learn how to count :)

Stroll

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you detect the walls, what do they look like?

I've been all around the painting room basement (with gunpowder) and nothing is shown or activated, do you need a certain item or training or SOMETHING to see these walls?

I found the temple and a few cards fine, so it's not the wrong version or anything.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The crack is not in painting room in greenfield. It's in abandoned painting room in Jake's (main hero of the first game) mansion in Thebe's. Once you enter this painting room you will instantly know what they look like.

Stroll

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh damn thanks, still couldnt find the one in the sewers though, but i guessed i missed a part.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry about that, I had remembered that there was a strange wall pattern in your Greenfield Land's painting building cavern basement, and just assumed it would be a place for the gunpowder to blow up.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know if my game is bugged but I cannot find this temple of sacrifice. Been wandering all over the desert around Nazadina like you guys say, and i'm finding nothing. I even checked the temple of the sun.

Which by the way led me to another Gnoll's trading card. One of the goblins in there has it. But damn where is this temple?

Archonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if my game is bugged but I cannot find this temple of sacrifice. Been wandering all over the desert around Nazadina like you guys say, and i'm finding nothing. I even checked the temple of the sun.

Which by the way led me to another Gnoll's trading card. One of the goblins in there has it. But damn where is this temple?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Did you just post a download for a jpeg?

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Funny I ran right through that spot several times but must have barely missed it. Shame it seems to do nothing right now anyway.

By the way were 7 gnoll cards added? I think I found 6.

Grand Aideen in the house next to new costume shop
Blackeagle Fortress
Sodwolf north of greystone ruins
Sand Giant in the dunes of shaabera
Impregnator Lair
Goblin in Temple of the Sun.

Where is the last one?

Archonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Funny I ran right through that spot several times but must have barely missed it. Shame it seems to do nothing right now anyway.

By the way were 7 gnoll cards added? I think I found 6.

Grand Aideen in the house next to new costume shop
Blackeagle Fortress
Sodwolf north of greystone ruins
Sand Giant in the dunes of shaabera
Impregnator Lair
Goblin in Temple of the Sun.

Where is the last one?
Trading Card 38 - Obtained from fighting Sodwolf in Neverless Canyons entrance (comming from Rockgard Village
Trading Card 39 - Search in the fornitude in the house right beside the cothing store, in Grand Aideen
Trading Card 40 - Obtained from fighting perverted impregnator, in the impregnator lair.
Trading Card 41 - Obtained from Blackeagle Bandits, at the Blackeagle Fortress.
Trading Card 45 - Obtained from Goblins, Temple of Sun.
Trading Card 46 - Obtained from Sand Giant, Dunes of Shaabera.
Trading Card 48 - Grand Aideen, House with the horny dog. Only accessible at night.

rpuresteel

Reputation score

Ah dang, I read the spoilers here and the words "red-haired thief" made me figure the new party member was Gabrielle. Not... some random girl.

My fault for making assumptions, I guess, but that would have been fantastic.

Still, with her having a relationship meter, along with Bal'Rana, I would suppose there has to be something more planned for them for Episode 3. But, there I go making assumptions again.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Characters with the heart meters should be recruitable characters, as for the characters with relationship meters, probably too, unless in LOQO2 Gabe isn't going to have the Royals (and-or the other characters) be recruitable, like they were in LoQO1.

There's also the characters with the pics, which should be significant characters (HK is watching-remembering the Monologue Man at Tinsel Tavern in Breeze Woods, for example).

Lastly, it seems no one has discovered-gotten the new Huntress recruitable character yet...

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure huntress is not in the game yet, similarly to the new mage.
It would be great if all the girls with relationship meter had a scene (one for each and then maybe at the end of new game ultra if you managed to get each individual scene one group scene). Also Farah and Latex scene would be nice.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Part 2 isn't release yet right? I couldn't find it on their HF. I've been waiting to play this until it's complete.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Part 2 isn't release yet right? I couldn't find it on their HF. I've been waiting to play this until it's complete.
Part 2 has been out for a while. That was going to be the whole game, but the creator decided that she wanted to add some more material, so there will be a chapter 3 coming out.... soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.