What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

I always found that I had to leave Gabe's house, kill the first set of Evil Mushrooms then go back into the basement of Gabe's house and Farrah would be there.
Gabe will take 6000$ for sex. so if you don't have that much gold then don't waste time and gather the gold. :mad:

Gabe and Farah Getting action and i m paying for it. :rolleyes:

whoknew

Reputation score

Can anyone upload full saves of the eastern and western versions to mediafire?
I want to see all the scenes from both versions. Earlier in the thread there were some uploads but the links are dead. Please can someone reupload? Thanks :D

IdleGuy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since the Opala community is so big here, I'll quote this from another forum where I post.
Since Episode II is coming out soon, I'm gonna upload my save. Consider this a complete (bar some, note at bottom) finish of Episode I with the unconventional party choices:

mediafire: ?7gd3u5k6t8btevr (Can't post URL's yet)

Included:

Save file:
* Eastern art version
* Dark protagonist: Kai
* All currently available collectibles (ie: Tablets of History, Golden Old Coins, Illustrations, Quests, Hen'Tai Boxes, Teleport points, Paintings, Legendary Monsters, Ancient Pages) (PS: 20 Tablets of History, one more than should be available, oddly enough)
* Fully upgraded house
* All equipment saved, nothing ever sold, extracted or used up (except one Revival potion)
* ~22,000 gold
* All animals hunted, all ores mined
* Zhu'Yen saved
* Murdock passed up, recruited Iliona
* Layla passed up, recruited Latex
* Fully maxed penis size (26 size boosters) before PC's first H-scene in Grand Aideen
* Relationship:
- Milana: +6
- Opala: +4
- Farah: +11
- Bal'rana: +2
- Osira: +1
- Layla: 0 (+1, -1)
- Iliona: +1
- Latex: +1
* Equipment and party:
° Kai lv. 28: Titanium Cutlass, Power Armlet, Titanium Helm, Titanium Armor, Ring of Agility
° Milana lv. 28: Titanium Gun, Power Belt, Titanium Helm, Titanium Plate, Ring of Darkness
° Zhu'Yen lv. 28: Titanium Mace, Gauntlets of Nobunaga, Broncallo Hat, Broncallo Robe, Ring of Anti-Silence
° Latex lv. 27: Titanium Club, Power Armlet, Titanium Helm, Titanium Armor, Boots of Nobunaga
° Iliona lv. 12 (unused)​
* Game choices
> Cat, renamed (Meowa, as the kid named it), given away
> Chose a female assistant at Heroes' Guild
> Gabe the Horseman had sex with Farah
> Told Shaabera Queen the truth​
* Missing:
- No Milana x Opala scene because I resisted arrest and beat the guards (I wanted the Osira +1 more, very easily fixable if you get a NG+)
- 3 Chests in Tower of Despair (two in the centre of a room with Shadowoods with the painting, one in the north parth of a room with Contoads in the south and Fire Demoness in the north. Doubtful you can enter these areas yet.
- No Red Chests opened yet. If you want them, there are 5 currently: Duchess Mansion, Serene Lake, Mountain Road, Tower of Moon and Northern Gate. I want to save up the Golden Old Coins until I have them all.
- No Paintings put up in PC's Home yet. All currently available ARE in your inventory, though
- No sex scene between Farah and Giganto Brutus, couldn't find one.​

Achievements:
* An Achievement file with ALL currently available Achievements.​

----------

No cheating or save game editing used.

Enjoy to whomever wants to use it.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since the Opala community is so big here, I'll quote this from another forum where I post.
Since Episode II is coming out soon, I'm gonna upload my save. Consider this a complete (bar some, note at bottom) finish of Episode I with the unconventional party choices:

mediafire: ?7gd3u5k6t8btevr (Can't post URL's yet)

Included:

Save file:
* Eastern art version
* Dark protagonist: Kai
* All currently available collectibles (ie: Tablets of History, Golden Old Coins, Illustrations, Quests, Hen'Tai Boxes, Teleport points, Paintings, Legendary Monsters, Ancient Pages) (PS: 20 Tablets of History, one more than should be available, oddly enough)
* Fully upgraded house
* All equipment saved, nothing ever sold, extracted or used up (except one Revival potion)
* ~22,000 gold
* All animals hunted, all ores mined
* Zhu'Yen saved
* Murdock passed up, recruited Iliona
* Layla passed up, recruited Latex
* Fully maxed penis size (26 size boosters) before PC's first H-scene in Grand Aideen
* Relationship:
- Milana: +6
- Opala: +4
- Farah: +11
- Bal'rana: +2
- Osira: +1
- Layla: 0 (+1, -1)
- Iliona: +1
- Latex: +1
* Equipment and party:
° Kai lv. 28: Titanium Cutlass, Power Armlet, Titanium Helm, Titanium Armor, Ring of Agility
° Milana lv. 28: Titanium Gun, Power Belt, Titanium Helm, Titanium Plate, Ring of Darkness
° Zhu'Yen lv. 28: Titanium Mace, Gauntlets of Nobunaga, Broncallo Hat, Broncallo Robe, Ring of Anti-Silence
° Latex lv. 27: Titanium Club, Power Armlet, Titanium Helm, Titanium Armor, Boots of Nobunaga
° Iliona lv. 12 (unused)​
* Game choices
> Cat, renamed (Meowa, as the kid named it), given away
> Chose a female assistant at Heroes' Guild
> Gabe the Horseman had sex with Farah
> Told Shaabera Queen the truth​
* Missing:
- No Milana x Opala scene because I resisted arrest and beat the guards (I wanted the Osira +1 more, very easily fixable if you get a NG+)
- 3 Chests in Tower of Despair (two in the centre of a room with Shadowoods with the painting, one in the north parth of a room with Contoads in the south and Fire Demoness in the north. Doubtful you can enter these areas yet.
- No Red Chests opened yet. If you want them, there are 5 currently: Duchess Mansion, Serene Lake, Mountain Road, Tower of Moon and Northern Gate. I want to save up the Golden Old Coins until I have them all.
- No Paintings put up in PC's Home yet. All currently available ARE in your inventory, though
- No sex scene between Farah and Giganto Brutus, couldn't find one.​

Achievements:
* An Achievement file with ALL currently available Achievements.​

----------

No cheating or save game editing used.

Enjoy to whomever wants to use it.
As a thank you, I'll not only give you rep, but also tell you something that will be useful until you have 15 posts:

You can post the url without the www.

No need to break the link like that =p

Thx for the save.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When i was playing the game i saved almost all Sex Scenes and Illustrations. plz tell me what i miss.

IdleGuy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When i was playing the game i saved almost all Sex Scenes and Illustrations. plz tell me what i miss.

*snip*
For the Eastern version:

Milana x Opala: after you get to Castle Resteed plaza and get thrown in jail (only if you surrender or resist arrest but lose).
Giganto Brutus x Farah: After you lose to a Giganto Brutus (Giga Lardo elite) in the Temple of Moon

Speaking of which: mediafire.com/?bl7bf5kogd5d7zt

This is the same save file as I uploaded before but with the Giganto Brutus x Farah scene.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i played Milana x Opala part but then i didn't save the scenes. but Giganto Brutus x Farah in moon temple?? what, when?? i got the thing for dutch from moon temple but didn't get Brutus.. :confused::confused:

m i missed something there?? :eek:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i played Milana x Opala part but then i didn't save the scenes. but Giganto Brutus x Farah in moon temple?? what, when?? i got the thing for dutch from moon temple but didn't get Brutus.. :confused::confused:

m i missed something there?? :eek:
you playing eastern version or western. If western, there is a reason you didn't get brutus... it can only be obtained in eastern, just like Oniquines scene is only obtained in western version.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you playing eastern version or western. If western, there is a reason you didn't get brutus... it can only be obtained in eastern, just like Oniquines scene is only obtained in western version.

now i get your point :eek: . so i missed a lots of things. i m playing the eastern version only. :mad:

now i m downloading your saves. have to play all. :D

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

now i get your point :eek: . so i missed a lots of things. i m playing the eastern version only. :mad:

now i m downloading your saves. have to play all. :D
i tried your save file. you already clear the moon tower. so there is nothing for me. :(

and any news of episode 2 ?? i really need to play. can't wait anymore. i start to play milf toon adventure 1.06 and finished it in 2 days. shit man. what will i play next. help me some one. suggest me any new or old rpg game that r like opala or milf toon adventure.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Think the end of this month, June, and if "lucky" maybe earlier, or if "lucky" maybe it'll be moved back even later for more stuff or fixing up of it or etc. (I still am and have been checking every day, laughs. I sooo can't wait either... lol).

---------

there's not many english XP (or the newer-whatever letters lol) maker games, you have to know how to get the Japanese ones to play, for a larger selection of games.

while it's not a "traditional" RPG, it's easily playable and very good, Corruption of Champions (CoC) by Foxono and Co.

LoQO 1, LoQO 2, and CoC are the top games... some wish the two games could be combined, or Foxono and Swegabe hooking up (laughs - lucky Foxono if he weren't married, hehe) and making a new game together.

----------

I should have been playing LoQO2, having my saves ready to go, but I haven't been, maybe I should start... and hopefully be ready right-narrowly on time, laughs.

---------

P.S.

just thought of this... if there's going to be a 3rd LoQO... have it be a prequal... with the Pharoah and ahem... Farah.... LoQF, *grins* !!!

The young (to be) Pharoah and young Farah... their journey into royalty and their years of difficult reign as royalty, and their siring (spelling?) of heirs (Opala and Osira) and with her "secret" equine affair and baby horse(s), hehe.

Sorry Opala and Osira... you two got a lot more "growing" to do and "improving racial relations" to "expand" to your mother's fame and reknown, wink wink :D

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Think the end of this month, June, and if "lucky" maybe earlier, or if "lucky" maybe it'll be moved back even later for more stuff or fixing up of it or etc. (I still am and have been checking every day, laughs. I sooo can't wait either... lol).

---------

there's not many english XP (or the newer-whatever letters lol) maker games, you have to know how to get the Japanese ones to play, for a larger selection of games.

while it's not a "traditional" RPG, it's easily playable and very good, Corruption of Champions (CoC) by Foxono and Co.

LoQO 1, LoQO 2, and CoC are the top games... some wish the two games could be combined, or Foxono and Swegabe hooking up (laughs - lucky Foxono if he weren't married, hehe) and making a new game together.

----------

I should have been playing LoQO2, having my saves ready to go, but I haven't been, maybe I should start... and hopefully be ready right-narrowly on time, laughs.

---------

P.S.

just thought of this... if there's going to be a 3rd LoQO... have it be a prequal... with the Pharoah and ahem... Farah.... LoQF, *grins* !!!

The young (to be) Pharoah and young Farah... their journey into royalty and their years of difficult reign as royalty, and their siring (spelling?) of heirs (Opala and Osira) and with her "secret" equine affair and baby horse(s), hehe.

Sorry Opala and Osira... you two got a lot more "growing" to do and "improving racial relations" to "expand" to your mother's fame and reknown, wink wink :D
You know the designer has split LoQO2 into 3 chapters instead of the original 2? Two should be done on time, but the game has been greatly expanded. I have yet to see a specific date for chapter 2, but... it should be out shortly.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey not sure if I should be asking or if there is still a download link somewhere but could someone be kind enough to upload the game or direct towards a working link for the game? Thanks in advance.

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey not sure if I should be asking or if there is still a download link somewhere but could someone be kind enough to upload the game or direct towards a working link for the game? Thanks in advance.
Try this one: . it should be the latest version.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Shit. there will be a Episode III. :eek:

are you sure?? how many days we will wait for the Episode III:confused:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yep, I had forgotten about the episode 3, in my commenting in my previous post, my bad everyone.

Though, I think we can still assume that we should still be waiting until the end of the month, so people stop bugging Gabe as to its (E2's) release, sighs. Assume the maximum wait time, to keep you from bugging gabe, and the longer it takes, the better the game it will be... and that's a very good thing, hehe :D

just because there's an episode 3, doesn't mean that episode 2 is done and ready to go, we can still very well be waiting until the end of the month for episode 2.

----------

It seems like Episode 3, will be Gabe working on all the end game, new game +, and new game ++ content, giving us more fanservice and other content.

while episode 2 will be the majority of the game to its basic "ending"

but this is just my *purely speculative guess*, as to the difference between episode 2 and episode 3. As Gabe was just going to do episode 2 as the last episode, she must be using episode 3 to add some more stuff to it, beyond what she had normally planned for the entire game ending with only episode 2

There's no ETA for episdoe 3 yet... we've yet to get episode 2, lol...

once we get episode 2, then we'll probably get to know how long until episode 3 gets done, lol.

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

building off of Nickblames' post, here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=305159&postcount=311

-----------------

How should we have our games ready for episode 2's release?

1. Good vs Evil Standings
2. Western vs Eastern
3. Which Characters
4. other stuff, decisions

-------

so, how does this sound? two games:

Evil Dark Western Game:

1. Get the Evil point Standings, but at the cost of +Farah points
2. Western Only = zombie-duchess sex scene = Evil Standing
3. Western Only = Equinine-Farah sex scene
4. Zhu'Yen, Latex, and Murdock
5. Resist Arrest at Castle Resteed = +1 Milana and +1 Osira = but you miss out on the Milana-Opala scene in dungeon-prison of castle resteed
6. Dark Kai
7. Miss out on the giganto brutus sex scene (as its in eastern version only)
8. -1 Milana for accepting Murdock into your party
9. 0 (+1-1) "total" for Milana
10. Pay taxes to richter
11. you get to keep your pet (dog)

Good Light Eastern Game:

1. Get the Good point Standings
2. Eastern version
3. Eastern Only = get the giganto brutus sex scene
4. miss out on the Zombie-Duchess sex scene (as its in western version only)
5. miss out on the oniquines-farah sex scene (as its in western version only)
6. Gin-Yen, Layla, and Iliona
7. Light Kai
8. Resist but lose the Battle: +1 MIilana, but you miss out on +1 Osira, due to losing to the guards and getting arrested (Credit to Idle Guy)
9. +1 Milana from NOT accepting Murdock into your party
10. +2 (+1+1) "total" to Milana
11. Do NOT pay taxes to richter
12. you give away your pet (cat)

Last edited:

IdleGuy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can still get the Opala/Milana scene and a Milana +1 by resisting arrest but losing to the guards.
Osira +1 and Opala/Milana scene are incompatible though.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you can find download link here:

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, can't wait to give this one a try. Played the first one, and got all three royals in the team, but I haven't had a chance to try this one yet. So excited. Downloading it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.