What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [SweGabe] Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

sorry, I'm completely lost :confused: Help please!! a walkthrough would be great :)

what's the difference between the renegade path and the other path? how many are there? from the comments so far it looks like renegade path is required for the extra scenes with Laquadia in the beginning of the game.

what's the strategy for getting gold? if I do the Renegade path than buy the quest log that's all the gold I start out with.

I finished the Laquadia's fan side quest, but I'm still not able to go in the heavenly fate and get passed the bouncer?

any help is much apreciated
Afaik there are two paths. Heroic and Renegade. Basically good and evil. Difference between them is the dialogue of the main character and how he treats other people and I guess it will give different endings in the future?

You cna replay the game and do both paths however many times you want with the Orb of Restoration so you don't have to worry about missing any scenes.

And I'm not sure about that side quest.

TheXXXMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Afaik there are two paths. Heroic and Renegade. Basically good and evil. Difference between them is the dialogue of the main character and how he treats other people and I guess it will give different endings in the future?

You cna replay the game and do both paths however many times you want with the Orb of Restoration so you don't have to worry about missing any scenes.

And I'm not sure about that side quest.
thanks Xil.
that side quest i finished is the one where you have to get 2 items from Laquadia's fan and give it to the guy in the house where here picture is on the floor.

I think what comes next is to meet/unlock Farah at the heavenly fate club, but i don't know how to get passed the guard/bouncer in front of the club door. so I don't know what to do next to progress through the game.

I don't know if buying the quest log would help or not in the beginning of the game, it just seams to too expensive right at the start of the game, if i want to play the Renegade path (evil is usually more fun :D)

Reactions: Xil

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks Xil.
that side quest i finished is the one where you have to get 2 items from Laquadia's fan and give it to the guy in the house where here picture is on the floor.

I think what comes next is to meet/unlock Farah at the heavenly fate club, but i don't know how to get passed the guard/bouncer in front of the club door. so I don't know what to do next to progress through the game.

I don't know if buying the quest log would help or not in the beginning of the game, it just seams to too expensive right at the start of the game, if i want to play the Renegade path (evil is usually more fun :D)
You get into the heavenly fate later in the game. You have to visit the town that was attacked first, after reporting in to your superior. Then when you return from that you're able to enter the heavenly fate.

A

Arch113

By far the best English RPG maker game i've ever played. Hats off to the creator and well done !

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry, I'm completely lost :confused: Help please!! a walkthrough would be great :)

what's the difference between the renegade path and the other path? how many are there? from the comments so far it looks like renegade path is required for the extra scenes with Laquadia in the beginning of the game.

what's the strategy for getting gold? if I do the Renegade path than buy the quest log that's all the gold I start out with.

I finished the Laquadia's fan side quest, but I'm still not able to go in the heavenly fate and get passed the bouncer?

any help is much apreciated
There's no real need to purchase any of the "books" in the beginning of the game, as they are too expensive and offer little benefit - wait for later.

Instead, you should spend your money on potions, herbs, equipment, that kind of thing.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That golem crushed my dreams....

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, pro tip: save before the golem.

Ixmir

Reputation score

Please help - I am lost!

I think i missed something important and got completely stuck after fleeing from colussia with farah. I remember heading to Port Ronod and seeing a cutscene basically telling that walking there will be a trap.
In Port Ronod i dont know what to do, i get a few sidequests but nothing on how to continue the main quest.

What did i miss?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please help - I am lost!

I think i missed something important and got completely stuck after fleeing from colussia with farah. I remember heading to Port Ronod and seeing a cutscene basically telling that walking there will be a trap.
In Port Ronod i dont know what to do, i get a few sidequests but nothing on how to continue the main quest.

What did i miss?
During the day, talk to a man in a robe on the ship on the west side of the town. Afterwards, switch to night time and steal the donations from the shrine on the east side.

Ixmir

Reputation score

During the day, talk to a man in a robe on the ship on the west side of the town. Afterwards, switch to night time and steal the donations from the shrine on the east side.
OMG thats embarrassing, i didnt get it that one could walk past the big pillars down to the docks..

Thank you!

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, pro tip: save before the golem.
Yea, once I saw the save crystal I knew shit was going down.But I do feel the golem was unreasonably strong compared to previous enemies.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it's pretty damn imbalanced.

EDIT: I remember LOQO2 had some of those difficulty hikes as well - particularly the jump to commander Seth was jarring, imho.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Gabe was rather soundly bashed for the balance on that game. Eventually mundane encounters in story-required areas had to be treated like boss fights. And remember the Cave of Whatever that you could enter through the land of cutesy furries in the Crystal Shrine?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I remember it. I liked the furry place as end-game content, but it was weird having to grind there in order to defeat Eclipse - all of which takes place AFTER you defeat the Big Bad.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I remember it. I liked the furry place as end-game content, but it was weird having to grind there in order to defeat Eclipse - all of which takes place AFTER you defeat the Big Bad.
You had the grind to kill Eclipse? I thought he was one of the easiest ultra bosses.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe? It's been a while. I remember defeating all of them though.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe? It's been a while. I remember defeating all of them though.
He did like 0 damage if you used Grand Fury/Rage and a protect consumable if I remember correctly.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He did like 0 damage if you used Grand Fury/Rage and a protect consumable if I remember correctly.
Yea, but it took like 20+ mins to kill him.

TheXXXMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You get into the heavenly fate later in the game. You have to visit the town that was attacked first, after reporting in to your superior. Then when you return from that you're able to enter the heavenly fate.
There's no real need to purchase any of the "books" in the beginning of the game, as they are too expensive and offer little benefit - wait for later.

Instead, you should spend your money on potions, herbs, equipment, that kind of thing.
Thank you for your help +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.