What's new

RPG [sweet princess] 魔王ガダルフ Gadalf the Great Demon RJ096950 RE096950 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: sweet princess [魔王ガダルフ]

for those people who are stuck after the volcano, try:

visiting the house that locked you out in the first town

just wanted to say thanks for decrypter... been busy with classes and so Im not up to date with HF, so nothing i dled overnight was working :(

Did you go to the tree dungeon after pestering the pub owner a bunch of times?

I did that before Volcano. I couldn't get into Volcano till after I did the tree dungeon.. I even got the pub owner to come to my castle...

I did that before Volcano. I couldn't get into Volcano till after I did the tree dungeon.. I even got the pub owner to come to my castle...

If volcano flag just talk to her 1.jpg only
If hesitation forest
RJ096950_PTS0000001951_3.jpg

Does anyone has a definite walkthrough for this game? I'm stuck after the volcano. YES I know I have to go into the first house? But how? I've seen this question asked so many times but no definite answer.

hi guys, just started the game as the demon lord after he's changed into human form, what do I do to progress with the game, thanks in advance

I'm also stuck at the very beggining. After getting control over the demon lord or such, I met a girl at the castle, went outside, got into town, got into the mines and can't proceed 'cause a guy is blocking my path and I have no ideia how to get him out of the way...

Edit: It seems I had to talk to a guy on the previous floor of the mine. Getting back to the game now, sorry to bother you guys...

Last edited:

Does anyone has a definite walkthrough for this game? I'm stuck after the volcano. YES I know I have to go into the first house? But how? I've seen this question asked so many times but no definite answer.

U get bug? after volcano just go there only ok, if dont believe can try my save View attachment save.zip, 1 is before volcano boss 1 is just after it

I'm getting that same virus scan error, but even after I moved it into the program files (x86) I still get the error. Maybe I'm missing something basic, but can someone tell me what to do from start to finish

U get bug? after volcano just go there only ok, if dont believe can try my save View attachment 11996, 1 is before volcano boss 1 is just after it

i don't care if it's bug or not but now i have a save to continue playing then. thank a lot!

I tried what Mistix said but am still getting the file corrupted error, anyone knows how to fix it?

It seems that to access the locked house in the first town, you need to access it before you defeat the boss in the Volcano. Not sure if it's just an oversight of an event flag there.

Is there a completed save available?

Stuck right at the begining, what do you do when you get control of the red dressed chick? :confused:

i can't figure out how to cheat health or stats... :( stuck on boss 2

thet game says it corrupted and should do a virus scan wtfock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back