What's new

RPG RPG Maker [玉藻スタジオ / Tamamo Studio] プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティクス)!~ / Pregnant Brave -Tactics Offspring Plump Belly Hero- (RJ106684, RE106684)

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Pregnancy Brave) プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティ&a

So, does anyone has idea about the password to run おまけ.exe? Seem's that I couldn't find hint from the text files that come with the game.
Already posted. :)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Pregnancy Brave) プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティ&#

guys? the menus are still blank :(

Ghee61

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AgentKGB: Ah, i missed that one-line text on your post when skimming through this thread, lol

nightshad: Is there any screenshot?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AgentKGB: Ah, i missed that one-line text on your post when skimming through this thread, lol

nightshad: Is there any screenshot?

as you can see, no text at all >< but the game works fine though just cant see any text

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

have you been playing around with it using rpgmaker? b/c the way the game was made, the text dont display correctly if you saved after you open with rpgmaker.

its that or i think you didnt extract correctly see how your game name is all ????

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have you been playing around with it using rpgmaker? b/c the way the game was made, the text dont display correctly if you saved after you open with rpgmaker.

its that or i think you didnt extract correctly see how your game name is all ????
hmmm? should i have unzipped it using jap local instead of 7zip?

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you should be in japanese local before u unzip anything b/c some files get mess up if your not.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you should be in japanese local before u unzip anything b/c some files get mess up if your not.
i was :)

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

are you clicking the game.exe? b/c there was another exe file with it it think.

Ghee61

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the screenshot when I tried to play this game using english locale (both with/without applocale had same result).

puu.sh/4o4EJ.jpg

So, I could safely say that this game needs to be extracted and played under japanese locale. Runs through applocale on another locale won't do.

ps: sorry for late reply

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are you clicking the game.exe? b/c there was another exe file with it it think.
another exe file Oo? the extractor one Oo? no im right clicking it an clicking run threw jap local Oo

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

no that message was for someone else. i think that persons post was deleted

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well just finished this little beauty and can say I was fairly impressed, even those Im not way to big on RPG H games let along CG's only but I can say gameplay wise it was quite fun =P. Even with moonspeak I was able to figure out pretty much most of the game by just remembering junk more or less. A game you should try out for gameplay at lease and I will admit the CG's are not too shabby also.

kioniel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need help with this error. I open the game it appears that Microsoft Visual C++ has stop working. Is there a solution to this?
Thanks

EDIT: problem solved~

Attachments

Last edited:

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a complete save file for this ? Got stuck on a level in the castle with rows and rows of mobs. :/

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, it's just that I'm currently playing this game and I'm amazed at how good it is, so I want to do a bit of publicity for it :) I dislike pregnancy, and even then I adore the game.

It's the most enjoyable h-strategy game I've played so far (not completed yet but close to it), and I haven't played anything quite like it before. Being able to play as a female main character in a strategy game is a huuuuge plus for me (Is there even any other h-strategy game that features that), but there's a lot to love beyond that.

1) The gameplay is very nice. It starts of slow and meh for the first few stages, but it quickly becomes awesome. You have your main character (usually with a few additional story characters later on) with limited SP that you can use to summon various creature types that you've slept with in previous stages. There's various types with strengths and weaknesses (ala weapon triangle), with multiple creatures of each type. Past the first few stages, the difficulty feels spot on: Manage to succeed on first try, but with extremely limited SP remaining.

2) There's a good variety in stages. Kill enemies, kill boss, escape, protect a cart, keep a possessed character alive that is attacking you, ect. You have optional "challenge" stages on top of that. Most of the main stages end up being well-made past the first few.

3) You play a female protagonist! It's the one single h-strategy game I know that lets you play a female protagonist instead of a male one... It's actually one of the only strategy game period that has a female lead, as far as I know.

4) You are on the good side! You are protecting people and helping them, you aren't crushing humans and trying to rape them all.

5) You get h-scenes for playing the game right! You can get one new creature type per stage; you get a nice scene for it (plus she turns in awakened mode with kickass music for the rest of the stage). You save those people, you get a scene with them: the more different seeds she has the more possibility she has.

Excellent game; I recommend it heartily even if you aren't a fan of pregnancy; just keep in mind that the first few stages are pretty meh. I'd put it as #4 on my top 10 h-game ever, so I'd say it's definitively worth a try!

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there a save with full CG?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the menus not showing up =.=

other words there is absolutely ZERO text in my game @_@

Last edited:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Excellent game; I recommend it heartily even if you aren't a fan of pregnancy; just keep in mind that the first few stages are pretty meh. I'd put it as #4 on my top 10 h-game ever, so I'd say it's definitively worth a try!
Nice review, and I absolutely agree with it : it's a unique game in the genre, and very enjoyable to play.

Now you got me curious about the 3 other games you have in your top tier, since we seem to be somewhat like-minded. I am asking because the best games I've found through recommendations of people on forums, like ULMF or Hongfire.