What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One I missed at first is that when you wake up in the half dressed state, you can open the window and have camera dude look at you OR you can go to your dresser and change into underwear, then have him take photos while changing your bra. I know about the first part, as well as the events at the cactus and in the dungeon, but I didn't know about the slight adjustment for the other scene.

EDIT: Apparently, triggering the ball boy in the day and then waiting til the last couple hours of night to collect it has different scenes.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
When you going to school early but haven't entered yet, you can go to the building to the right and trigger an event when trying into go to the building. After that, you can talk to the guy in the house to the side of the train station and ask for the P.E Bloomers outfit and then have access to the building on the right side of the school that lets you change apparel. After that you can walk around the entire area and talk to all the NPCs around with the P.E Bloomers. Not sure if you can leave the area or what specific events pertain to the outfit yet though. I've been finding these events while maxed out on the two bars, with the middle one still empty as well.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I imagine you need to progress in various events. There is also a swimsuit outfit you can get from the left-side building from the school, the method is the same as the P.E outfit. I noticed dialogue about it when I decided to take a few trips to the public bathhouse, that could be what triggers the P.E and swimsuit outfits.

I figured out how to get the middle meter up. As it turns out, if you go to the bathhouse after unlocking both outfits, after you visit the bathhouse again you unlock the ability to take a different type a bath. This option lowers the left meter by a bit. Once you do this, you can go back to the pink train and get molested again, doing so will raise the middle meter a bit. It seems to raise the middle meter, you need to not have maxed out the left meter, or perhaps there's something special about taking that bathouse option. Regardless, way more variables open up from this.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Could you please share your save-file?

Also I manage to increase my middle matter. Use masturbate with curtains open.
It's kind of pointless to share a save that's not complete for this game, you'll probably get lost from the things you wouldn't know have access to given you never took the steps I did to achieve it. Considering how this game is pure progression bit by bit, the steps are important. Not to mention there's no gallery anyway ether.

Also, I tried masturbating with the curtains open but that doesn't increase the middle meter for me, even when the guy was looking throught the camera. Did you have the left meter full?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For the outfits I just went to the bathhouse till the old lady showed up after I finished taking a bath. There might be some other events too pertaining to school, but all I did was just talk to the NPCs normally.

Also, the thief that steals your money reappears after your middle meter raises a fair bit. Could also have to do with the amount of cash you have. I managed to max up the middle meter from the pink train, so now I guess it's time to talk to everyone all over again.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone recall how they got the 3rd bar up? It seems to go in 4ths from specific events. the first part was from the first train scene, but I've yet to find the others. ideas?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You can increase the 3rd meter by going to the woodlands, once in the day and once in the night, by going on the train with the dudes, going to the area with the alley in the 2nd area, and some other ones. The last one being the pink train molester that helped get me to max and then started helping the 2nd one.

And no, I got stuck after I maxed the 2nd bar too. I found out you can use the swimsuit to activate the fountain that's behind the house for said outfit (You can activate it by having the girl face the fountain, facing her back towards you). After a day you can do the same thing with the P.E outfit and talk to the NPCs with a see through shirt. You can skip going through the alley when you get robbed by interacting with the 3000 Yen sign just past the alley, though that cockblocker guy shows up to take you back home before anything happens. Besides that, I'm not sure, could have something to do with lowering your 1st meter all the way or something.

droid654

Reputation score
Mikufanboy, thanks got my first meter lowed and working on the 2nd through the flower train. Looking at the game board, it looks like the shrine in the park is the key. But to get to that point you need to complete an event. I'm thinking its the event were you get peed on. When coming out of the train station at night, i get a dialog box, with a male and female. I'm assuming that is the trigger for the event, but i cant find it. The broad says to walk in the town after receiving that message. not sure which direction or order to do it in. Someone metioned that its is connected to the shower not sure. Also there is a way to pass out flyers, to people, to get the offering to the shrine.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mikufanboy, thanks got my first meter lowed and working on the 2nd through the flower train. Looking at the game board, it looks like the shrine in the park is the key. But to get to that point you need to complete an event. I'm thinking its the event were you get peed on. When coming out of the train station at night, i get a dialog box, with a male and female. I'm assuming that is the trigger for the event, but i cant find it. The broad says to walk in the town after receiving that message. not sure which direction or order to do it in. Someone metioned that its is connected to the shower not sure. Also there is a way to pass out flyers, to people, to get the offering to the shrine.
You're right about that activating the peeing dude. Save after that message, then, IIRC, walk around to the south, cut through the alley with construction, go around the back house and the park to the bathhouse, then there should be a purple suit dude. The long circle route is important, I heard, hence the save. Then save again, and go to the construction along the same path as before. Taking the wrong route despawns him, so if you don't see him, reload and take the other route. Save again and go home. You should bump into him on the way. Save once more to be safe, head home and to the kitchen, where a message should appear. Head out the back balcony to see him peeing on trees. This is where I'm at a loss. I come of the train later, get the message again, and see him peeing on the trees by the balcony again, but I'm not sure if it's stalled or I'm missing something.

The forum posted earlier also mentions something about an event gotten from wandering around your house at 14:00. Seems connected to getting the ball late at night.

EDIT: So, once you chased him and he pees by your balcony, next time you get off the flower train and see the message, go home, go far enough into the kitchen to prompt a message, DON'T go onto the balcony, but go shower for a scene.

Last edited:

droid654

Reputation score
Yup just about to post as well figured it out thanks to your help Trin182!! Now who knows whats next!?

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, check the window, then masturbate around 14:00, walk to the front door, and a door to door sex toy salesman shows up. He happens to look like the dude that blackmails her with photos in a demo preview. Following those lines out for now.

droid654

Reputation score
The masturbate with the window worked, but can't get the door to door guy to spawn, i did tho get a really long scene with the guy in the park at 2am. gonna keep trying to spawn the guy but not sure. At least i have a goal of what to work on next. thx again.

Edit:
I see what i did wrong i need to advance purple suite more!

Last edited:

droid654

Reputation score
So when you hit a wall your missing scenes. The ball can be retrived after 2200 for more scenes. Here this helped alot!!

<After reaching sex level 3, do not proceed>
The daytime park will be entered after collecting information with Kuri-no-yu and will be LV3.
に て If you check the following in the daytime park, you will be able to enter the park at night.
・ Confirmation of shrine
・ Check trash before cardboard
確認 ・ Check at the bonfire where the bushes are located

<Shame parameter no longer increases / is difficult to raise>
It is a specification that the shame parameter does not rise when the feeling parameter is MAX
You can lower the feeling parameter with quests related to Kuri-no-yu. (Yakuyu)
Yakuyu has another effect, and it has the effect of relieving shame on a floral train (appearing after sex LV7) of the day.
恥 Therefore, shame is easier to raise after you have raised your feelings.

<I want to see events with a focus on efficiency rather than training>
First, concentrate on raising the sex parameters. (MAX LV8)
覗 Look into the doghouse at night.
Then proceed to the event of the night shrine. Ask the secondhand store for offerings. And when you come to the story of confession, go to the town where you came.
Read magazines when they are no longer needed.
Next, increase the feeling parameter. Double on a train. However, please note that if you raise it in one place, you will not be able to see the progress of other events. (MAX LV5)
If the feeling is MAX, you may get wet after sexual harassment. In the room, please look in that state.
確認 Check each event. Shame should be raised at the end.
・ If the sex level is MAX, masturbation will take place even if the curtain is open.
However, after you are in the half-pajamas state, when you are half-pajamas again, change your clothes immediately and watch the subsequent events.
・ There are events immediately after the ball collection and at night (after 22:00).
There is also an event in the park at midnight (the clock is on the right end).
ポ イ ン ト The point here is
で In the doghouse at night, smell as you like.
I am showing no bra behind my house at night.
ノ ー No bra is showing underground.
It is wet underground.
・ If you masturbate late at night, you will be short of sleep the next day. Some events change in this state. (Schools ...)
Show them to someone who can show you no pants in パ pajamas (Kenta father, 14 o'clock man (beginning in the morning), underground man). If you look at the event when you are looking through the half-pajamas at the window, change your clothes and you will be in underwear. Let's be peeped.
・ Kurinoyu's medicinal water queuing is completed. If you've ever been to school with a lack of sleep, take the lesson seriously, and the foreigner's event will progress, and I think it will happen after the women's bath.
・ If you can buy swimwear, go to the drinking fountain once. Swimwear is fine, but if it is gym clothes ...
. If you bring over 5,000 yen and get off the train, you will meet a pickpocket. Then find a way to get home without resorting to handsome guys. (Let's do it three times)
・ Some people come to your home from 14:00 to 16:00 when trying the above. If you get something, use it.
Point is
ブ ラ The bra is seen behind the house at night.
ブ ラ A bra is seen in the basement.
The wet state is being looked through the window.
ブ ラ The bra is seen in the flower train
Three people show bras through gym clothes
3I've seen three post-slip events.
The bra is seen in Yabuuchi in the park.
切 れ The first time the battery runs out is a re-visit at 14:00, and the second time is to ask the landlord. There is no battery exhaustion after that, but please use it more than 3 times. If you come in the morning, there is a visit if you use it even once.

ま で That is the beginning hint. If you get stuck, please see below.

BaldrSky

Lurker
Reputation score
Its bit OOT but i would really try to buy that Game over DlSiteJap, but dont want to use my Credit Card, is their a other way to buy it, on A-S the game is out but uploaded 3 Parts from 4 -.-.....

Really waiting for the game, i hope you can help me out

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
droid654, Thanks for the info but one last question would you mind sharing your save file? Looks like I have done every requirement for 14:00 - 16:00 event but still none shows up at her house.

I am also missing

. If you bring over 5,000 yen and get off the train, you will meet a pickpocket. Then find a way to get home without resorting to handsome guys. (Let's do it three times)
・ Some people come to your home from 14:00 to 16:00 when trying the above. If you get something, use it.

I have tried to do the scene many times but every time that guy takes her back home. I think this is also tied to 14-16 events.....
There are two ways to get home. "Handsome guy" is the guy that saves you after you check out the sign, but if right after you get pickpocketed, try to take a train. You already know you don't have money, but it's a flag. Then head down, up into the alley, then to the left and you'll see a little dead end. Go there, and you'll see a bag. I think that's the events it's talking about and maybe a flag you're missing.

My issue is my "device" ran out of battery a second time,. The first time, the 14:00 door-to-door photographer/sex toy salesman got me a replacement, but the second time says to ask the landlord. Who's the landlord? I've asked the house beside mine, the dude out in front of the train, the dude that lives in a house near the park, the dude that sold you the swimsuit and the gym uniform, and the dude in the back alley at the top of the stairs. No idea what their official game titles are, but who else could be landlord?

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got it. Talk to the house next to you AT NIGHT when the light is on. Bam. Hunt is on again. Now to figure out everything else.

EDIT: I think cactus man is "Kenta father" in the guide.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay this is silly he did not give me the battery. I cannot talk to him any more :(

At least the follower train is back.
Actually, same here about the battery. Assumed he did after the convo. Also, after putting things together, add landlord to the list of things that 14:00 dude is.

EDIT: After that, talk to the guy out front of the train, and he trades you a device for your bra. That seems like it opens up a whole lot of old events.

Last edited:

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah found that but when you do not have the bra you do not get the follower rain or many other scenes get blocked. If you sleep she wakes up with a new bra.
My suspicion is that you have to redo every bra event without one to go forward. There's daytime dude in the park, dude under the house, 22:00 ball event, wet gym clothes, flower train, and the two guys after getting pick-pocketed scene. Although doing the guy under the house sent me back to my room for a bra, so I might have to re-break the toy again.

Also, flower train is very time specific. It has to be the first hour of dark. Wait in three hour increments, then when it gets close, wait in one hour increments until the light comes on. Go to the train, and if it's not flower train, go to the crowded one, select the second option to not enter, then the top one to wait for a new train. When there is no train there, walk to where the entry would be and pick the top option. Should be flower train. Also, if you want flower train without being pick-pocketed, then do as above, and if it's a normal train, take it. You can even be up front. Then do the same where you wait for the next one. Should be flower one.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah but flower train and slip (2 dudes and money bag) event disappeared. :(
Edited my previous post with more info about flower train. What is slip event? Is that the one by the doghouse?

EDIT: I see you edited your post, lol. You have to be on flower train AND get robbed for that event. I'll see if I can get around that and get back to you.

EDIT EDIT: You can just sell your bra again. Might need to be low on cash.

FINAL EDIT: Don't need to be low on cash to sell your bra. Also, just did flower train and the two guys event no bra. It's got to be your timing on the flower train.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How do you run out of battery on the device a second time? EDIT: Progress the purple guy to masturbate in front of them, passed the gay and masturbated while activating the peeping tom from the window in your room to kill the second device.

You know, half of the cryptic shit in this H game could have been avoided if the developer made it so events would go forward if your 1st meter was at lv3 or higher rather then 'has to be at lv3 specifically'. Also yeah, this creator's older H games were much of the same, the focus in his H games is progression into a lewd state in a more realistic approach, rather then the 0 to slut you see often. Portraying innocence it a realistic mindset to say the least. Exorsister had sex scenes but the amount of cryptic shit you have to go through to find them is unbelievable. The older one that's based on a school girl setting like this one was easier, but only had 2 sex scenes. At least, this one is actually easier to progress if you can believe it.

Last edited: