What's new

Susan Summer (plmnko)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Susan Summer (plmnko)

Well, they are just temporal... Susan said as she hopes than what Ashera and Lily said was truth. And sure you can drink, its better than be leaking with every step. i just hope than i dont get so aroused as that could affect me in a next battle. Susan then passed to drink that green thing, it was really delicious even when she hates the idea of be taking Lily resources from her roots. If she could end this maze soon maybe she could get a confortable room until the effect on her breasts end so nobody look at her in that state, but what could be happening with Sibella in this maze and her friends at Nevasta? There as not time to lost, her belly soon could grow again and if she needs to give birth in middle of a fight that would sentence her to a possible lost. Thanks Lily, it was delicious. can i ask you some tips of how correctly place your seeds? it must be in a safe place close water, i suppose?

Soon Ruby awake, what was great because maybe then they could get ready to see what was in the next room. So the girl named Heather help Ruby to sit close Susan, it was hard to dont turn to see her large limp member, but there were things more important to focus now.

Im glad than you loved your time with Heather and than you could still come with me, are you sure than you want to continue? Maybe soon we could get in troubles and i may be unable to let you behind, so if you want to follow me please dont try to even ask me do that, we will reach the end of this maze together. As she talks she expect than Lily will start milking her, it shouldnt last too much or it will not be usefeul if it takes more than they get filled again. Once that milk uissue ended she will try to dress herself as best as she could with that new body making her maybe have some problems to get dressed.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, plus with less milk dripping down your chest you'll have fewer foes that'll sense your presence as easily. It won't really drain them all that much considering though, but I can get rid of enough to take a bit of weight off them for you though at least, since you were so nice about everything. And... sorry that we... you know. It's what we were put here for though," Lily said, a pair of tentacles rising up with mouth like openings that gently latched onto Susan's new large breasts and began suckling while she drank her fill of the root juice Lily gave her, the sensation feeling much like a baby suckling on their mother's teat rather than a lover suckling on her nipples to make her feel good. "And they'll be ready to come out in a little while, but you shouldn't have to worry about them coming out in here. Though if they do, please collect them and take them out of here if you'd be so kind," Lily went on to say as she began milking Susan's now large and bountiful breasts, a few little droplets of milk escaping from around the tentacles suckling on them, which were captured by some of her smaller tentacles and wiped off.

"Of course I want to continue Susan, I said before that I liked you remember. But if we get caught again... well then, we can cross that bridge when we come to it. Besides, now I can help you to fight anything that you'll run into, so it's less likely that neither of us will get snatched up. You gotta take the good with the bad I always say," Ruby replied to Susan with a smirk, not looking like she'd ask her to leave her behind again now that she knew she was here to stay.

Heather in the meantime decided to give Ruby a good time while they waited for Susan and she used a couple of her tentacles to heft Ruby's huge dick up a bit where her lips pursed at the tip of it as she kissed her gently a few times around Ruby's crown before going down her length with kind gentle kisses before her tongue ran up her length. Once she had Ruby hard and ready to go, Heather did her best to take her length in her mouth, but only managed to get about 10 inches or so in before she had to stop as she gagged and nearly choked on it. So instead of going all the way down she did what she could and went to town on Ruby, causing her to throb and twitch fairly quickly from the increased sensitivity because of the fluids she'd injected into Ruby. Even though she couldn't take Ruby's entire length in her throat, Heather did manage to gulp down all of Ruby's cum, leaving a little mouthful to play with in her mouth as she looked up at Ruby before swallowing it down too, leaving Ruby panting slightly from the fun that went on right next to where Susan was getting her big boobies milked.

A few minutes later Lily finished draining Susan's breasts of milk to relieve the weight off them somewhat. It took Susan a couple of more minutes, but she was able to get her shirt and pants both back on, though the pants were a bit tight around her waist thanks to the added baggage of her increased hip and butt size, while her shirt only came down to halfway down her stomach and was a bit tight around her chest, though nothing she couldn't handle for a little while at least, though her breasts had shrunk slightly thanks to the milking, so she knew that when they filled back up like Lily said they would then the shirt would become uncomfortably tight around her upper body. Ruby in the meantime could barely get her trousers back up and the visible bulge of her penis going down the right pants leg of them was easy to spot, even at a distance.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I know than is not your fault, Lily. I was the one than accepted to play this strange maze game, so i must be ready for what will come before reach the goal and win... Yet i must say than is really extrame game to play it for just fun. Susan said back to try to dont let Lily get the idea than it was her fault. Soon, the hollow tendrils started to drink from the ample breasts in a different way than when they had sex, the suction similar to a baby made memories back to the silver haired girl, when she passed some happy days with her three friends and her six wolves babies.

The days there were like a dream, soon ending yet leaving many good moments at her mind, over all the ones with Moonlight the silver puppy wolf. Among the six than she had, only that friendly silver light wanted to stay with her everytime, her smart gaze and fluffy body always trying to stay with her mother... but their time together ended to be so short and maybe Moonlight ended to be more than a pet or a cute noble puppy.

Lily continue talking after just a moment making her focus on the present once again. Very well, i guess than i could find a safe place for them close my new house. Susan said back, still not sure if she could protect completely these seeds, if what Lily has said is right her milky orbs will soon leak milk and all that aid for the monster to find them will make her travel even more dangerous, all that would happen in 20 minutes so small time, but maybe she could end this maze before that, after all the end should be close.

Ok, i think to be better fighting with someone at my side and just hope than there is more good than bad when we end this and that should be soon, because many friends should be worried for dont know where im. Susan said to her new ally, she was ready to talk more and then get out when her breasts get dry but then Heather wanted to try a last time with Ruby what dont remain in private this time, this and the last one were making Susan feel slighty weird, she was not sure out of make her horny slighty she also dont wanted to see Ruby doing that with someone else in front of her and remember her how lame she is with these topics.

With the minutes Ruby and Lily ended theirs fun so Susan could now try to prepare herself to leave finally. The feeling to have them empty was enough pleasant for Susan to forget her problems until she tried to wear her underwear. Yes, no doubt her bra is useless now... with such increment in her chest the small thing dont fit as much as she could try and using it will cause her pain for sure. Then she tried her white cute panty choiced by her maid, it caused her to gasp a little and take caution of dont break them as it passed by her delicious new rear, at the end the small anty made her look even more naughty than before when she was nude. The great struggle to have something covering her was not so easy, she cant stop to frown a little as she try to hide her hate to be unable to wear easily what the royal family decided to gift her, the continuos pressure at her boobs made her remain slighty blushed by how she looks now, the pants needed to be slighty unbuttoned what make her panty remain slighty vissible and the pressed nipples could be seen through her shirt than was in problems to endure all that perverted flesh.

Gloves, boots, shield, lamp, that special cap item earned with Ruby, there was not problem wearing this, yet the most important her armor couldnt fit her even in dreams so she sigh and stored it at her backpack. She tried to be strong and happy so Lily could have a good memory of her before leave and who know when meet her again.

I think than im ready, i loved to stay with you Lily and you are so kind so i know than you would had preffer a better way to meet us, at least im glad than nobody ended hurted in that fight. Are you ready Ruby? She ask to her partner as she get close Lily and give her a last kiss.

Ended all the goodby time she take her backpack who at least with the armor balance better the new weight on her, also with her belt with both swords she and Ruby moves to the door and the next room giving a wave to the plant girls.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Really Susan? Thank you so very much, they're going to be absolutely precious and adorable. We will likely need to come there too to take care of them most likely, as I doubt you have any alraune living in your home with you. If you'll have us that is," Lily replied, looking absolutely blissful at the thought that Susan would take care of her little ones.

"Aye I'm ready when you are, I just hope we don't run into any sexy girls out there because my trousers are gonna rip off me if we do most likely. But I can help you out in a fight now at least, hopefully I'll be of use to you," Ruby said to Susan as she prepared to leave, Ruby's own breasts a bit larger and such at E-cups, though not nearly as much a change as Susan's went through.

After fixing up her swordbelt back around her, Susan felt she had to loosen it a bit from how she normally wore it, but after doing so it fit just fine as it usually did. Heading out through the path they had been trying for, Susan was mentally nudged by Ashera. "Hey there sexy, got some nice little alraune seedlings I see, and some rest too which is good. Well when they come out I'm calling dibs on that sweet pussy of yours for my own little ones. Anyway though, Sibella had a bit of trouble while you were resting, but she handled it well enough and is resting in a safe area where I told her to go to and rest a bit since you were pretty much doing the same thing yourself, but now the hunt is on again cutie pie, and now I'm entering the playing field. So you'd best be careful okay," Ashera told Susan as she and Ruby traveled down the corridor out from the alraune's room.

With that, the two traveled on, soon coming to another chamber where they could hear running water on the far side through both of the doors on the opposite side. The room looked empty, though it was hard to tell from the doorway they were standing in. "Well Susan, which way?" Ruby asked curiously as she stood next to Susan, her right hand laying on the hilt of her large bastard sword that was slung over her shoulder. Both of the doors were on the eastern wall, but one would be to the right and one to the left and the one on the right led upwards, while the other led straight on for a bit but it was obvious that it went down at least a bit someways along it.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan blink a peair of times amazed than these plant woman could move out of this place and at longs distances. Well. i dont have any alraune living there, both of you has been the firsts than i had meet. So im glad than both could go there, my garden is really huge and close a forest... i guess than all will enjoy it. Susan will hugs Lily and then turns to Ruby. Yes, most likely we will need to fight soon or solve a strange trial, but im sure than we can beat anything in our way. Said Susan with a smile and then prepared a warm see you later to the plants girls before go with Ruby to the door.

After mumble a little as she solve the problem to place correctly her swordbelt, she receive another mental talk for Ashera, Susan was sure than sexy was not the word for describe her now, pregnant belly, many curves... she just drown and continue hearing the rest what was at least somehow pleasant as she heard than Sibella was fine, so they should do their best to end this before be found. Oh sure, i dont think than that would be easy Ashera, we should be really close to the exit of this maze. Susan said sure of herself as she found the empty room, what was a good thing she suppose, maybe this is just a rest area planed if they manage to escape of the alraunes.

Uhm, i can heard running water so the path going up would be the best to avoid the need to swim or fight against a possible river. Susan said to Ruby trying to heard her opinion before take the right one

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, probably best to go upwards I think," Ruby said and followed Susan across the room.

As they progressed across the fairly large room, the Susan suddenly tripped over something she hadn't seen there before stepping into the room, as if it had been hidden from view until just then. Ruby tripped on it too, but managed to maintain her footing, while Susan fell to her knees with a grunt. Looking back at what she'd tripped on, Susan would see it was a tripwire, which was attached to a latch on the wall, and within a second of noticing this she heard a faint clicking sound followed by a small rumble as the northern wall opened up to reveal a pair of strange looking creatures. They stood about 7 and a half feet tall, had pink skin, and resembled a bald but well built well muscled man but the face was totally emotionless from what the girls could see.

"Hmhm, ooooh... my lust golems. I've got a few of those all throughout the playing field in the midpoint areas. Don't let them grab you Susan, they'll hold you down and have their way with you again and again until they're sure you're satisfied. And won't let go until then too," Ashera said with a giggle to Susan through their mental connection.

The two golems eyes opened up and they stepped out of the hidden room they were in and out into the open, one going for either girl, and now that they were in the light better Susan and Ruby could both see that they both had large rock hard cocks between their legs, easily 10 to 12 inches in length. "Well shit, my pussy is still tingling from my earlier fun with Heather. If these things start fucking me with cocks that big I'll be putty in their hands... and I'll wager you would be too Susan, so be careful okay and don't let them grab you. And don't worry about hacking them to pieces, they're constructs, so they feel no pain and show no emotion, and have no souls unless one is bound to it... which I seriously doubt Ashera would do," Ruby said, drawing her sword.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Peacefully the girls were walking across the huge empty room, thinking in the new hall than the right door will bring when suddenly Susan feels something making her foot get stoped and with a small gasp she land on her knees mostly wondering what has happened, she seens the tripwire before the creatures appear, her first thing to do was to try to get up as fast se could and then heard Ashera talks.

Lust Golems...? she frowns by the name, really dont liking to face something when they were expecting to get out without any problem. Well so this is a midpoint. She said before sigh thinking than this maze was really huge if there were many midpoints.

Lets try to focus to destroy one first then we will be close win with just a single one, just we need to stay out their reach, i get it. Susan then prepare her weapon and supposed than Ruby will attack the same as her so she went to attack the closest one, as she does she wanted to see how fast they are and if they were focused on one of them or at the most close.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Susan: 4 vs 14 Golem A, miss
Ruby: 8 vs 10 Golem A, miss

Lust Golem A: 19 vs 10 Susan, grabbed and butt groped for 1 AP dmg
Lust Golem B: 19 vs 3 Ruby, crit hit and grabbed, then breast groped for 3 AP dmg

Susan: 16 vs 18 Golem A, miss and failed to break free
Ruby: 16 vs 19 Golem B, miss and failed to break free

Lust Golem A: 13 vs 10 Susan, hit with a breast grope for 2 AP dmg
Lust Golem B: 8 vs 2 Ruby, hit with nipple pinch for 2 AP dmg

"Eh it's around the midpoint of my maze here. But perhaps not, it depends on which way you go after this really ladies, hmhm," Ashera replied teasingly at Susan before cutting off their mental link for now to not distract Susan from her fight.

"Go for their legs first, try and immobilize them as best you can then we'll go after the other one," Ruby said as she drew her large bastard sword and held it in both hands as she rushed at the nearest of the golems and swung low at its knees as Susan mimicked her.

The golem jumped over Susan's sword strike at his knees, then sidestepped Ruby's before turning around and scooping Susan up like she was a little rag doll. He or it then grabbed her new voluminous butt and squeezed it hard, his fingers sinking into her soft ass's flesh and stirring her libido slightly. Ruby was then done much the same way by the other golem which scooped her up and instead grabbed her large breasts and squeezed, though not as hard. Ruby was taken completely by surprise from this though and was not prepared for her sensitive breasts to be groped like that and let out a loud moan as her toes curled slightly from the intense pleasure that hit her so suddenly.

Susan's attempt to get free ended in failure as the golem was simply too strong to break free with brute force, and Ruby's attempt also ended in failure as her breasts being groped threw her brute force attempt off, though with her stronger physique she might have managed the forcing the thing off of her. The golems then further molested the girls by the one holding Susan groping her right breast with his left hand, making his arm brush across her other breast in the process. The one with Ruby grasped her puffy red nipples in both hands and pinched them just hard enough to keep from hurting and gave them tiny little tugs, which made milk well up at the tips and leak down her infernal red skin to stain it white where the milk touched her.

"S-Shit... should have known that they'd be faster and stronger than your average golem. C-Come on Susan, we gotta hurry before they start fucking us, we'll never get away until they're done with us," Ruby panted to Susan as she got ready to struggle again.

Susan - FP: 6/6, AP: 3/10, grappled and bring felt up by Lust Golem A
Ruby - FP: 6/6, AP: 5/10, grappled and being felt up by Lust Golem B

Lust Golem A - FP: 5/5, grappling and feeling up Susan
Lust Golem B - FP: 5/5, grappling and feeling up Ruby

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan nods, sure than Ashera was hidding slighty the possibility of a shortcut on one of these doors in front of them, there was not time to think about this anyway. Very well, as they arent really living beings this could be more easy than the last fight. Susan said ready to hurt them baddly without feel amy remorse after it. She let Ruby attack first so she could then wound this thing out of balance, all sound really great until get on practice.

The bastard was just so fast and it shouldnt be so smart to dodge both of them at the same time or even jump. Hey, how... ack stop... Susan was really amazed by how fast these things are and also how easy was lifted up and then pleasured at her new sexy rear. Blushing by so sudden move, she quickly tried to get away of this thing, but the damn strong creature have a good grip at her lower cheek. I will not let a bald toy have... me. Go fuck some rocks. Susan said as she whimper by have her new breasts caressed, she was not even sure if her clothes were protecting her or if the damn thing has slip theirs hands below or remove the small clothes away.

She this time tried to kick hus balls pushing her away before continue theirs plans to join theirs forces to take down one

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Susan: 7 vs 11 Golem A, miss and failed to break free
Ruby: 1 vs 12 Golem B, miss and failed to break free

Lust Golem A: 8 vs 13 Susan, missed and failed to pleasure her more
Lust Golem B: 20 vs 2 Ruby, crit hit for 3 more AP dmg and grappled further and laid down on her hands and knees

Susan: 16 vs 5 Golem A, hit for 1 FP and broken free
Ruby: 15 vs 19 Golem B, missed and failed to break free again

Lust Golem A: 5 vs 5 Susan, missed as a tie goes to player
Lust Golem B: 19 vs 12 Ruby, hit for 2 more AP and forces Ruby to orgasm, but doesn't take her out of the fight, though she takes a -1 to all rolls until the end of the fight

Susan simply couldn't get her leg into position to kick the thing between the legs and try to force it off of her that way, and Ruby couldn't get the leverage to try and force her's off of her either, merely becoming more an annoyance than anything to her's while Susan's leg was stopped by the thing's knee. The Golem holding Susan meanwhile retaliated and tried to grasp her leg to lift her up into the air to impale her upon its hard cock which was laying against her back and squished perfectly between her voluptuous butt cheeks.

Ruby was slapped across the ass rather hard, enough to make her let out a squeal before her golem lifted her up and tore her trousers off of her, leaving them in mostly tatters as her now fully erect cock bounced free and then it impaled her slick flower upon its own large cock. The initial thrust made her let out an even louder squeal as the rock hard thing penetrated her and drove all the way into her cervix and it prodded against the entrance of her poor already full womb in one swift powerful thrust. Thankfully her pussy was already sopping wet from the stimulation she'd already had in the last little while so the thing went in without much trouble and little to no pain for Susan's companion as she was then laid down on the ground on her hands and knees, her beautiful red skinned ass high in the air for her to be plowed good and deep by her foe.

Susan, seeing Ruby's predicament managed to get her leg up this time where it slammed right into the testicles of the golem, where the blow did absolutely nothing to hurt his balls, but it did knock him off balance enough for her to get free where she then managed to get her sword around to cut across his stomach, leaving a small trail of blueish liquid running down that wasn't blood. Ruby meanwhile was completely unable to resist her golem, though not for lack of trying or anything as she tried to push the thing off with her right hand as her sword clanged on the floor and she let go of it.

Susan's golem foe attempted to grapple her again but was unsuccessful in its attempts to do so as Susan's small form was just too quick and nimble now that she knew what it was trying to do. Ruby's golem grasped her wrists just below her hands and held them back behind her, giving her no room to maneuver as it fucked her hard, deep, and fast. The thing drove pleasure into her so quickly that she literally had no way of resisting it and it soon had her cumming hard, her seed spurting all over the floor and her chest which drenched her shirt in her seed as she moaned like a slut before her head thumped down against the floor where she panted to catch her breath, her cheek landing in a small puddle of her seed as her tongue lolled out and licked at her own cum, her mind obviously in a daze from being forced to cum so quickly and so hard. The golem barely gave her any rest though and mere seconds later it was already pounding her deep and hard again, with Ruby moaning lewdly.

"F-Fuck me... r-running. C-Can barely... c-catch my breath. It's... oh yes... YES," Ruby moaned as she was fucked more, her pussy instinctively squeezing the hot hard cock ravaging her.

Susan - FP: 6/6, AP: 3/10
Ruby - FP: 4/6, AP: 0/10, Is being held down and raped by Lust Golem B, takes -1 to all rolls from having an orgasm already, and takes an additional -2 from being in a submission hold.

Lust Golem A - FP: 4/5
Lust Golem B - FP: 5/5, and is holding down and raping Ruby hard and fast, driving her wild.

Extra: if they orgasm they lose 2 FP, no actual FP dmg will be dealt as they're lust golems and won't hurt them, simply sex them.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The golem was really putting a fight to stop her of get free, but that hard member rubbing her ass made her press her teeth and try hardest, there was not a chance than she will turn into his plaything so easily.

Get out! She shout as she kicks again, this time hurting this thing the enough to get free and get her weapon to work hurting his belly. These things were so fast and strong than Susan wonder how to beat them before she get pinned and raped by them, the next seconds were just so filled with danger and confusion by dodging this bulky thing and looking how already Ruby was begging for more. It was scary see that strong demoness by loving this so fast, where these things so good? Susan just dont want to check it.

Fight back Ruby! I know than you can beat him. It was all what Susan said before rush to hit the golem than was having his fun with Ruby.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Susan: 9 vs 19 Golem B, miss
Ruby: 5 vs 17 Golem B, missed and failed to break free

Lust Golem A: 7 vs 13 Susan, miss
Lust Golem B: 19 vs 18 Ruby, hit for 2 AP dmg while fucking her

Susan: 20 vs 3 Golem B, crit hit for 2 FP dmg and freed Ruby from her rape
Ruby: 5 vs 10 Golem B, missed again

Lust Golem A: 16 vs 8 Susan, grabbed again and groped for 2 AP dmg
Lust Golem B: 9 vs 8 Ruby, grabbed again and raped some more for 2 AP dmg

Susan's attempt to free Ruby were thwarted as the lust golem pinning and raping her caught Susan's sword and pushed her away a few feet with a stumble. Ruby was barely able to even catch her breath, let alone make an attempt to break free as her arms were still held behind her back and pulled back so that she couldn't do much but shake her perfectly rounded ass back and forth and beg for more.

The golem Susan had been fighting came after her as she went, and after Susan was knocked back it attempted to grab her up again, but it failed to get her as she darted out of the way just in time, where it caught nothing but air. The golem pounding Ruby's pussy oh so deeply continued doing so, driving more pleasure into the red skinned devil woman as a light pink color started appearing on her cheeks and in various places of her body as she flushed with arousal while she moaned more like a slut and a few dollops of her cum dripped from the crown of her cock to mingle with the rest of it that was on the floor.

"N-No... c-can't break free Susan. M-My p-pussy... it's... s-so full. T-This thing's cock... it's... t-too good to resist it s-so soon after c-cumming," Ruby panted as she gave barely more than a halfhearted struggle against the thing pounding her.

Susan was able to quickly dash in though as golem was distracted with Ruby tilting her head back and moaning aloud again as her struggles began to die down a bit, the red skinned devil woman starting to accept the rape and stop struggling. Susan saved her from this fate though and knocked the golem off of her by slamming her sword into the thing's back, slicing into it and cutting deeply, though it showed no visible signs of pain. Ruby looked over and grabbed her sword, her eyes half lidded as she did, where she then swung it around at the thing to try and shoo it away further, but it leaned back and caused her to miss as she rolled over onto her back in the process.

The golem chasing Susan came in behind her as quickly as she dashed to help Ruby and scooped her up again, this time holding her legs in the air so she couldn't get away as easily where it then slid one hand down into her pants and panties where it began rubbing her flower directly, trying to force her to moisten up some more for it to plow deep and hard. Ruby's golem got back up quickly enough and got right back to it by grabbing Ruby again, this time using its knees to pry her legs apart while holding her arms down by the wrists as she lay there helplessly on her back, where it slid its long thick cock back into her pussy as her own lay throbbing against her own stomach, bouncing up and slapping back down onto her skin with a wet lewd slap each time the golem reared back and thrust into her again, hilting with every thrust he gave her.

"N-No... not again dammit. I.. j-just got that b-big cock out... of... m-my pussy. F-Fuck it's so big a-and hitting me... s-so deep. S-Susan... I can't hold out... m-much longer. It's just... t-too good, I'm s-sorry if I... give in," Ruby panted and moaned to Susan as she did being trying to struggle free.

Susan - FP: 6/6, AP: 5/10
Ruby - FP: 4/6, AP: 4/10, Is being held down and raped by Lust Golem B, takes -1 to all rolls from having an orgasm already, and takes an additional -2 from being in a submission hold.

Lust Golem A - FP: 4/5
Lust Golem B - FP: 3/5, and is holding down and raping Ruby hard and fast, driving her wild.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her quick moves looks to dont be enough to take off guard these things in a direct combat, this could end to be an endurance fight if she ends fighting the two of them. So as best as she could Susan tried to be always ready to dodge her choiced foe as she find a blind point to hurt the other golen so Ruby could fight... if this lust allow it.

After a quick dodge Susan get in the right place and cut the thing at the back so Ruby could get her sword. Ehm maybe, but you cant just give up... try to hurt him as much as you can. The swordswoman said to try to give some force to the damaged will than Ruby have in this moment.

However be focused on fight this other foe to free Ruby was maybe a not so good idea, soon the other take the chance as Susan was focused to catch her.

Damit...wait your turn perv toy! Susan said as she tried to wound the hand than was holding her legs, she will not let this thing make her give up with just a fingering time.

Its ok Ruby, just fight and do your best. Susan said before try to get free, maybe Ruby wouldnt do too much in this fight but anything could be enough to win it.

[Attack to get free. If free attack to free Ruby or hurt Ruby's golem]

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Susan: 12 vs 9 Golem A, hit and broke free
Ruby: 14 vs 20 Golem B, failed to hit or break free

Lust Golem A: 8 vs 6 Susan, grappled again and groped for 2 more AP dmg
Lust Golem B: 7 vs 1 Ruby, pleasures again for 2 more AP dmg

Susan: 9 vs 17 Golem A, missed and failed to break free
Ruby: 17 vs 2 Golem B, crit hit and broke free

Lust Golem A: 7 vs 3 Susan, penetrated and pleasured for 2 more AP dmg
Lust Golem B: 19 vs 17 Ruby, grappled again and penetrated again for 2 more AP dmg

Susan was able to stab her sword down which cut into the golem's hand that was holding her up and forced it to release her as it lost its grip on her legs, though Ruby was again unsuccessful in getting free, her body being held down in just the right way to prevent her from making any headway in breaking the pin she was in, so all she could really do was continue moaning like a slut as her pussy was pounded deeper and harder. Susan's golem managed to get its hold back on her before she could really slip away from him, his strong hands grasping her hips as his cock slid right between her thighs and brushed against her folds through her panties, where he kept doing that to her and leaving her panting slightly and her flower extremely wet and ready for his cock. Ruby's golem grabbed her legs up and pushed them up so her ankles were next to her ears to give him the best access to her pussy without her legs getting in the way at all, the probing so deep and pleasurable that she could barely think straight at this point, and Susan could tell that she wouldn't last for too much longer before she exploded in orgasm again as her poor massive cock was throbbing and twitching greatly and the look of bliss on Ruby's face told her as much.

Susan attempted to break free once more to get out of the golem's grasp after it grabbed her again from behind, only to find that she couldn't manage it this time around. Ruby on the other hand looked as if she'd had enough and despite the positioning she was in that prevented her from getting free easily, she managed to grasp her sword again, where she stabbed it down directly into the shoulder of the golem that had her pinned and then using only the one hand that held the sword she shoved the golem off and out of her, showing her immense strength off to Susan who hadn't seen it just yet really. "F-Fucking get off of me you bastard. I love sex, but I don't want you... I want... Susan," Ruby cried as she shoved the thing off of her with a bit of effort from her position, where she then rolled over onto her hands and knees to get up as she stuck the tip of her sword into the ground to try and brace herself and get up easier.

Susan's golem pushed her back a bit roughly and forced her down onto her hands and knees after she failed to get free, where she soon felt its hot hard cock pressing into her tight wet folds, not stopping until it had hilted inside of her at which point its crown was pressing against the entrance to her womb, where it then began thrusting into her much like Ruby's golem had been doing to her, with Susan facing Ruby, who looked up to see Susan's predicament. As Ruby started to scramble to her feet after catching her breath for a couple of seconds, she failed to realize that she hadn't taken her golem out and had merely damaged it further as it came back up behind her and shoved her forward and onto the ground, with her face mere inches from Susan's as her golem thrust back into her again.

Ruby bit her bottom lip as she was penetrated again, trying to resist the pleasure, but she was unable to and a moan burst forth from her lips as she leaned forward and kissed Susan directly on the lips, her tongue wrestling with Susan's as they were both pounded from behind, with Ruby's hands both coming up to grope Susan's breasts and hold herself up, a look of bliss in her eyes that told Susan she was mere moments away from a powerful climax and that was likely why she was unable to resist the coming orgasm and was kissing Susan and groping her like she was.

Susan - FP: 6/6, AP: 9/10, is being held down and raped by Lust Golem A and takes -2 to all rolls from being held down
Ruby - FP: 4/6, AP: 8/10, Is being held down and raped by Lust Golem B, takes -1 to all rolls from having an orgasm already, and takes an additional -2 from being in a submission hold.

Lust Golem A - FP: 3/5, is holding down and raping Susan hard and fast, driving her wild
Lust Golem B - FP: 1/5, is holding down and raping Ruby hard and fast, driving her equally as wild as Susan.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan softly smile when her sword made her free again, it take her some time to get up again, maybe a second more for her pants down and that as also how Ruby was lewdly moaning cause her to get trapped again. Damn, i cant ahm... its just a toy. Her face soon get slighty blushed once she get trapped again and could sense the hard member move rubing her already wet pussy, why with just this? she ask herself as she shouldnt already so aroused by just some rubs.

With her will still strong to fight back these unneded feelings she started to struggle and try to roll away of this doll before that long member could make her feel for what Ruby is starting to give up, but her new sexy body betry her because her new wide hips were easier to mantain in a hold. Even this predictment would not stop her to try harder until suddenly Ruby in a sudden reaction get free and with her words made Susan stop suddenly at her attempts to escape.

Easily her wet white panty get removed and in her distraction she was pushed to fall on the floor at her nights and hands, dont letting her to react to what will come, dont caring to remove the underwear the strong staff get deep inside Susan's pussy making her moan in a mix of pain and pleasure, her breasts bouncing with each stroke before Ruby get raped again and place her close her. She noticed the huge damage given by Ruby's last attack, certainly Ruby's foe was really wounded after the attacks of both of them, but now both girls were close to cum as they lay in front of the other, this just made the moment more indecent and charming as Ruby who wanted to have Susan was there ready to cum with her at the same time. The silver haired girl fighted the best than she could against the needs to give up what was more hard now with Ruby kissing her and pleasuring her ample breasts.

All this lust has affect the young warrior but she still have Sibella in her mind as also her needs to win this to return with her loved ones. Ruby hug me, cum inside, please. Susan beg not really in need but mostly to give to Ruby the needs to be the one who would cum inside Susan as the young human reach her own peak. As this happen her last attempt to win come as she pull herself using Ruby to get close the more wounded golen and using her sword slash his head or body as she try to hug the red skinned girl as she do her best to endure her peak or they would cum together.

[Attack Golem than is fucking Ruby and wait the small chance to dont lost this :p ]

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Susan: 17 vs 5 Golem B, hit and killed
Ruby: 5 vs 11 Golem A, miss

Lust Golem A: 13 vs 16 Susan, missed and failed to grapple further

Susan: 2 vs 12
Ruby: 5 vs 2 Golem A, hit for 1 FP dmg and broke Susan free

Lust Golem A: 1 vs 4 Susan, failed to grab Susan again or do anything further

Susan was able to lunge her sword across over Ruby's back while Ruby smooched her deeply, her tongue entwining in with Susan's as her kiss warmed Susan up. "Mmm... I want you Susan... yes... y-you're mine dammit, not theirs. Get off of her you bastard," Ruby said, grabbing up her sword again and swinging it wide over Susan's back and forcing the golem to lean back. When the remaining golem leaned back because of Ruby's attack against it, the thing simply couldn't get a good thrust in on Susan, the silver haired girl managing to resist the pleasure that was being forced upon her.

Susan tried to then push the golem off of her but was unable to make any headway against it before Ruby stood up. "Get... off... of... her... NOW!" Ruby said through clenched teeth, shouting the last word as she dove at the golem and ramming her sword through its shoulder and forcing it off of Susan, where its cock slipped out of her with a wet squelching sound. The golem fell back after that and tried to grab hold of Susan again as it went back, but Ruby kicked its hand back and away from Susan with a snarl.

Susan - FP: 6/6, AP: 9/10
Ruby - FP: 4/6, AP: 8/10

Lust Golem A - FP: 2/5

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The lust on the young warrior was reaching levels close to her limit, Ruby words and that hard dick at her back were almost melting her in lust, if she werent trying to protect Sibelle and Ruby she mostly would had give up to be fucked right there. However she endured it with the small inch of will to win this and even using her own body to make direct the hut, she make Ruby get even closer until almost feel the hard leaking red rod pressing against her pregnant belly, with her mind focused she pull softly away Ruby of her way as her sword pierced the bald guy behind her partner.

Susan then gasped and smiled when she heard than Ruby want her for herself, but the silver girl couldnt make any order to her body who was needed for a release in that souless dick. Then Ruby show her love and ...small selfishness, as a wild beast protecting what belongs to her, giving some seconds to Susan to get up and rise up her pants in a move... yet her legs were weak and soon her wetness started to drench her clothes in need to cum baddly.

Ruby, wow... i want too, but...

Lets...finish this...Ruby she said as she try to stop her needed whimpers and moves to try to fight together with Ruby trying to cut this thing until it cant more any longer.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Susan: 10 vs 10 Golem A, hit for 1 FP dmg
Ruby: 11 vs 18 Golem A, miss

Lust Golem A: 17 vs 15 Susan, grabbed and raped again for 2 AP dmg, forces her to orgasm and she loses 2 FP from cumming

Susan: Lost turn due to orgasm
Ruby: 10 vs 15 Golem A, miss

Lust Golem A: 1 vs 10 Susan, failed to deal any more AP dmg and put her into a submission hold

Susan was able to just barely press their advantage by slipping in close enough to the golem and slash her sword at him where she sliced into his body really good around the abdomen. Ruby tried to further press the advantage but the thing managed to slip away from her before she could manage another good swing of her sword on him. The golem retaliated by scooping Susan up again by the hips and quickly placing her back onto his large cock and pulling her down so he entered her all the way to the hilt, the pleasure spike that ran through her veins being enough to send the poor thing over the edge and into a powerful climax as her clamped down around the member within her tight flower.

"No Susan... fight it. Don't give into that bastard," Ruby panted as she rushed in, but was unable to make any headway against the golem without hitting Susan in the process as he was holding her in a position that prevented the red skinned devil woman from doing so without hurting Susan.

Susan - FP: 4/6, AP: 0/10
Ruby - FP: 4/6, AP: 8/10

Lust Golem A - FP: 1/5

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With a really damaged foe in front of them, the two swordswoman rush to end this fight the soon as possible, theirs bodies were almost at theirs by the list on them even when these things looks to avoid to hurt them in anyway just focusing on make them cum, yet this will not save this created sentinel. With a quick swing Susan supposed to take down this creature, but the monster easily dodge her and without be able to recover soon her balance thanks to the lust on her and her weak legs she was easily lift again.

Dont do it... She soon tried to use a hand to stop the golem to have a clear spot covering herself with her pnts but soon her arm lost the grip by hthe strengh of the creature and in just a motion she was pulled down as she just noticed the long member on her lower lips before this get deep inside. Nooo wait - ahhhhh~

A potent moan come out of her and she get frozen by so powerful peak, resting over the creature as she try to get recovered to think straight again. The temptation to hug him and make his seed get inside her were so huge, she panted on his strong body in awe by how good that has feels, she couldnt denny it, that strange feeling of need her belly get filled more and be used like a rag doll by this toy but she cant lost herself for a mere unknown huge dick.

Her wet flower was pressing the warm meat between it, softly moving her new wide sexy hips to feel more of this forbidden effect and so her huge breasts rub at the creature to enjoy the toouch at her nipples, it was when Ruby words come out and Susan half awake of her haze state.

My...sword... where is? She said almost blind by the lust such arousal was in her than she couldnt notice easily the sword at her hand. As she regain her senses her hand has already move trying to cut her foe to end this battle.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Susan: 7 vs 15 Golem A, miss
Ruby: 18 vs 14 Golem A, hit for 1 FP dmg and destroyed, Susan and Ruby achieved victory

Susan could do nothing to get the golem to release her from its grasp as she swung her sword, with the golem catching her sword hand with one of its hands as it continued to bounce her over and over upon its dick. Ruby however saw her opening and took it, while the golem had a hold of Susan's hand and her hip with its other hand. The red skinned devil hefted her large sword up and swung as Susan was forced down onto the golem's dick, where she took its head clean off where it then fell back with Susan atop it.

"Fucking bastard, Susan's mine, not yours," Ruby said before dropping her sword with a clang to the ground as she lifted Susan up and off of the golem's large dick, which fell from her with a wet slurping sound as she was freed from the thing. "Now come here Susan, I'm going to claim you as my wife now that I'm able to. I want you so bad," Ruby added in a lust filled tone.

Ruby laid Susan down on her back after that and spread Susan's legs wide before laying her cock down across the silver haired beauty's stomach, which was quite large still at around 14 to 15 inches long. "As soon as I impale you and plant my seed in your womb Susan, you'll be my wife, I'll have claimed you as mine. I hope you're ready for me," Ruby told Susan before rubbing her crown against Susan's lower lips, which were still very moist from the golem before.

Ruby then impaled her upon her massive cock, going in all the way to her hilt somehow, as if Susan had been magically deepened inside. Then it dawned on her that it was likely thanks to the fluid that Lily pumped into her, so that she could hold all of her seedlings without much trouble. "Oh gods, you're almost like a succubus inside, able to take all of my cock even though Heather did all that stuff to it," Ruby panted as she hilted inside Susan.

Ruby then pulled back and reared back before thrusting again, causing Susan's breasts to jiggle deliciously, which she then grasped in both hands as she began pounding away with wild abandon, not caring who or what might come up on them. Ruby quickly drove the pleasure into Susan again and again, driving her absolutely wild with ecstasy. It didn't seem like it would be much longer now before Ruby made Susan climax again, where Susan knew that Ruby would fill her with her seed and as she said claim her as her wife. But Susan still had enough of her mind left that was thinking properly that she could try to stop Ruby if she wished to try, but Ruby was quite far gone with lust it looked like.