Suri Dahan (Tiffanian)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Suri Dahan (Tiffanian)

Suri is held up for a little while longer before the tentacles finally start to move again, seemingly having decided what they were going to do with the captive girl. Her legs are grabbed by a few more of the tentacles, spread and pulled upwards, up to around where her wrists were held, spread wide and leaving her lower regions utterly exposed. The tentacles start to move up to them, slowly, almost as if teasing the girl as the slime they secrete starts to run down her arms and legs, feeling warm and working to arouse her body. The tentacles finally reach her, as one starts to rub itself along her slit, the bumpy, ridged texture of the thing now evident. Another tendril pokes against her rear entrance, while slightly wrapped around her tail, an interesting feeling for her. She lets out a moan of want and need as the tentacles continue to tease her body, one tentacle near her mouth taking advantage of the moment to insert itself as she starts to taste the slimy thing.

It forces itself almost down her thought and she's surprised she can take the entire massive thing as she tastes a bit of it's sput at the tip, being dribbled into her mouth. It starts to pump, and she finds herself sucking on it and trying to pleasure it even if she hadn't intended too, thinking that maybe if she pleasured this the ones down below would finally stop teasing her.

Either because of her efforts or they had had enough teasing, the tentacles finally force their way inside Suri. The deeply enter her pussy first, then her ass as they dive deep into her. They feel just a slight bit larger than their used to, but her thoughts really aren't coherent as she's reached her first orgasm, moaning loudly and lewdly around the tentacle in her mouth as she feels the tentacles in her growing larger, feeding off of her. She feels the one in her mouth release a huge amount of spunk as she gets down from her high, being forced to swallow as the tentacle is deep in her mouth. The ones below continue to pound her, going in an alternating pattern until they stop, giving her just a moment of rest.

Except it's not a moment of rest at all, because Suri knew she was just about to reach another orgasm, and the tentacles stopping was denying her of it, as she tried to struggle, her body so needy she couldn't think of anything other than getting the orgasm right in front of her. Eventually, after what was only minutes, but felt like centuries, the tentacles reentered her, driving her over the edge as they drove out their tentacle cum deep within both holes of her body. She passed out after that, tired as the tentacles used her a bit more before leaving her on the ground.

-----

When Suri waked up, she noticed she was still naked, tentacle spunk covering her body as she sat up, she noticed something. There was a man sitting at her campfire, holding a rope in his hand. Following it, she saw it went from his hand to a collar, that she was wearing.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Suri was kept waiting for some time longer as the tentacles decided what they were going to do. Though it could have been that they were just making her wait, come to think of it. Finally her ankles were grabbed and pulled up to her wrists as her legs were spread. She was held still in this u shape for another short while, utterly helpless and exposed to the tentacles. She was vaguely aware of her tail swishing from side to side beneath her as she eagerly awaited what was to come. Even though the tentacles weren't moving on her, that strange slime was running down her arms and legs, giving her a warm, tingly feeling wherever it touched. Her nipples stiffened against the cool night air, her pussy getting more and more wet as the aphrodisiac slime and anticipation worked on her. Finally the tentacles decided to step up the experience; one of them rubbed along the length of her moist slit, bumps and ridges all along its length working to arouse her further. Another wrapped itself around her tail and poked at her rear entrance; it was a bizarre feeling, having her tail constricted and rubbed against, but it wasn't a bad one by any means. She let out a lusty moan as the teasing continued, which gave another tentacle the opportunity to push itself into her mouth.

The tentacle forced its way quickly to the back of her throat, gagging her briefly, though mostly because she hadn't been ready for it. She soon managed to relax her throat, able to take it without problems as she started to taste the slimy thing. It was a strange taste, but not altogether bad, and definitely not as bad as she had expected something like that to taste. It pulled back a little, dribbling a little bit of pre-cum onto her tongue, and she let out a little moan around the tentacle as she clamped her mouth down on it and started to suck, her tongue dragging along the length of the tentacle as it started to piston into her mouth, pushing just slightly into her throat with each thrust. All the while the tentacles kept teasing her, causing her to wriggle and writhe in the grip of the tentacles, her arousal quickly building. She whimpered a little as the teasing brought her to the edge of climax, but wouldn't push her over. Suddenly the teasing stopped, leaving her feeling even more neglected, but a few seconds later one penetrated her pussy deeply, causing her to cry out; never had she felt anything remotely so thick inside her, and never this deep. For a long moment she teetered on the brink of orgasm before the other tentacle forced itself into her ass. She shuddered as the tentacles rubbed against each other inside her, crying out as it brought her to a powerful orgasm. The tentacles seemed to grow even thicker inside her, perhaps feeding off of the flood of her juices they had just earned, and they kept thrusting into her, the bumps and protuberances rubbing around inside her and driving her wild as she came down from her high gradually. The one in her mouth kept thrusting, and now that she was more in her right mind she began to suck and lick at it again, soon being rewarded with an immense flood of the thing's warm, salty cum. She gulped it down, savoring the taste, though she couldn't quite handle the whole load, and a little bit flowed back and dribbled down her cheek. The fucking continued for some time, nearly giving her another orgasm before stopping suddenly. No... come on come on comeoncomeon she thought, trying to buck her hips wildly to get to the tentacles, but they were just out of her reach. She whimpered pitifully, desperately needing to cum again, but for a few more painful minutes the tentacles made her wait for it. Finally, just when she thought she might go mad, the tentacles slammed their way into her again, and began pumping her womb and bowels full of their spunk. She screamed out loudly, twisting and spasming as she had perhaps the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. She was vaguely aware that the tentacles continued to fuck her as she drifted out of consciousness, exhausted from the fight and the strength of her orgasms.

Fuck that was good, the rumors were true Suri thought as she woke up, free of tentacles. She was still naked, and covered in dried tentacle cum, she noticed as she sat up. Then she saw the man sitting by her campfire, rope in hand. The rope ran over to where she was... in fact, to the leather collar that had somehow gotten around her neck. She thought about her situation for a brief moment. When she had selected the slavery option, she had sort of hoped to be on the other end of it, but she had known that this might happen, and the thought of trying it had intrigued her. Still, she didn't want it to happen quite so soon. She suddenly tugged hard on the rope, hoping to either pull it out of his hands, in which case she would run for her axe, or to pull him to the ground, in which case she would try to run to him and perhaps restrain him with his own rope while he was off balance.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suri tugs on the rope, finding it held taut in the man's hand she finds, sadly for her. Her tugging only seems to alert the man to her waking up, whereas he hadn't quite noticed yet. He looks down at her, laughing a little bit. "And what is the cute kitty trying to do, eh? Surely it's not trying to get away from the man who saved her from those tentacles, is it?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmph. Well that backfired Suri thought as her attempts to pull the rope out of his hands failed. "Saved me from the tentacles? Is that so?" she asked, edging her way towards her axe. "How generous of you. It'd be a little more generous if you didn't have me on a leash, though. What's that about?" she asked, trying to inch towards the axe carefully enough that one quick leap would get her to it when needed.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suri finds as she's looking around, that her axe appears to be behind the man, it'd be pretty obvious if she was going for it.

"Well, maybe not. They are my pets after all, you did give them a good feeding, so thanks for that at least, from what I heard you sounded like you were really enjoying it too."

He frowns a bit at her second part. "What are you, some kind of idiot? Don't you know it's illegal for your kind to be walking around without a leash? Here I was assuming you were some sort of runaway but you appear to be a total fool."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmm, they were alright" Suri commented when he mentioned the tentacles, blushing just a bit. "Illegal? Is that so? I'm not from around here, and I haven't got any idea what you're talking about. I haven't run away from anything, and I don't appreciate your calling me a fool. Please, enlighten me. What have I gotten myself into on holiday?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man shakes his head a little, it seems he hadn't considered the possibility of her being from elsewhere. "Not from around here...? I guess that could explain it, though I'm surprised to hear that other places aren't aware of this..."

He shrugs. "Well I apologize for calling ya a fool then...but you should have known that being a demihuman around these lands is foolish thing. Slaves, every last one of them, that's what the laws say. Other places aren't so happy bout that, you see, but there ain't much they can do. Surprised there are some who don't know though..."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Slaves? Well that hardly seems fair. I can't help who my parents were. And I came from pretty far off, a place that normally keeps to itself. I suppose I should have done the same" Suri replied, frowning as she slowly approached the man. Hm. Sounds like normal interaction with the NPCs is out, they'll all be after me as a slave or because I'm not one. I suppose I'll just have to find a way to kill them she thought, still lost in the frown. "So how is this going to work? You surely don't think I'm going to serve you just because you stumbled across me."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man nods at her. "Probably." he says at her comment. "A lot of people here don't like it either, but there's nothing they can do." When she asks about how it's going to work he gives a shrug. "Depends. And, no I guess not. But if you're owned by someone, you have legal protection. Since you're not from around here though, I don't see the problem in trying to smuggle you out."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Alright. I don't mind pretending for other people to be your slave if it keeps me safe, but I don't want to hang around here too long" Suri replied, crossing her arms. "So, want to get me out of here? The neighboring countries were less dodgy than this."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man chuckles a bit. "Good, good. Yeah, we should probably get going. We're pretty deep in the lands, so it'll be quite a trek out. And we'll have to be careful leaving. Most of the borders are impassable, and getting past the gates will be tough. It's not as simple as just walking out with a slave and letting them go, sadly."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Does no one ever go on holiday with a slave to accompany them? Still, we might as well get going. We won't get anywhere just sitting here."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's not allowed, not without a lot of forms, anyways, and if you end up coming back without your slave, you get a hefty fine, or worse sometimes. It's a bit stupid, all told, but what can you do." He shrugs, standing up.

"Anyways, we should probably get you cleaned up, at least for now. Maybe you can play with the tentacles again later if you ask nicely. Might as well get you some clothes, as well, hope you don't mind a simple dress."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmph. I could definitely do with a bath. And I don't mind simple, it's better than being naked" Suri replied, ignoring his comment about the tentacles for now. At least he seems decent enough. There are probably much worse people I could have been stuck with.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man nods at her. "There's a spring nearby, you can bath there. I'll have to stay close to make sure you're safe of course. Just so you know, when we're around others, you'll either have to act properly, or be heavily bound if you feel like being resistant. Otherwise they might catch on that you're not properly a slave. There is a certain standard you have to uphold if you're a slave owner as well...and let's just say I don't quite have all the papers."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"That's alright, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before. And what's proper etiquette for a slave? I'd rather not get the both of us in trouble because I don't know how to act" she said, walking closer to the man in the hopes that he would lead her to the spring.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He takes her stepping closer as an indicator she's ready to go, leading her on the leash through the woods nearby, to a spring. It was about a five minute walk, but worth it. The water looked nice and clean, cascading down a couple of rocks before it pooled at the bottom, a natural basin that she could see clear through. A little bit of mist indicated the water was warm, and when she tried it, it was.

"Pretty simple really, just listen to everything I say, refer to every man as Sir, and every woman as Miss. Stay quiet unless spoken to, and act as a servant. You also have to refer to me as Master, but only when others are around."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"That sounds alright. Nothing I can't handle" Suri replied, dipping into the spring. It was warm and pleasant, and she sighed happily as she started to scrub the dried cum off of her body, wandering under the small falls and using the water pressure to help get the caked stuff off of her. She also took some time to run the water through her hair, cleaning that for a while before walking to the edge and laying back a little, enjoying the warmth. "So why are you out here? And why do you keep a tentacle beast as a pet?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm a ranger of sorts, I live off the land, generally trying to find people in need of help, that type of stuff." He says. When she asks about the tentacle beast, he gives a bit more of a laugh. "Why? Simple...I enjoy watching them at work. Oh, and while you're travelling with me, you'll have to give him a meal every day, understood?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"A ranger, huh? Respectable enough" Suri replied, nodding. He really did seem like a decent enough guy. Though, his next comments were a little different. "Hmph. Pervert" she said with a little grin. "I'll be looking forward to it."