What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Supersize Rice ] [ やまもりごはん] FAINAL ECSTASY / FINAL ECSTASY~テファ…夜のジョブチェンジ~ RE150783 RJ150783

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: FINAL ECSTASY~テファ…夜のジョブチェンジ~

nice fake !!!

speaking the little boy and it goes no further.

fully playable us too many errors in the game really sloppy.
had after quiests the scene with the old man, I can not get out or do something sons.
this version is not playable.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

had after quiests the scene with the old man, I can not get out or do something sons.
[/QUOTE]

Try to use machine translation, because i cant understand what are you trying to say, you just don't make any sense, its like
machine translation trying use sense because understand i what like its just try don't any

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Kinda confused about this game now.
Is it bugged and unplayable or is it just sangoku failing again?

This sangoku guy is not only infamous for beeing a german retard but also for failing to use google translate.
He inputs incorrect german sentences with false grammar and spelling mistakes which results in the garbage sentences he copys into his posts.

Not too sure if it's really the game which is bugged or his sloppy computer skills cause the error :D

I'm testing the game this evening and check out if this game is really bugged and unplayable.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got to the gold saucer without any bugs.

The gold saucer was bugged for me and I couldn't continue however.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

nice fake !!!

speaking the little boy and it goes no further.

Checked it out.
This is neither a "fake" as was 100% obvious before i even began playing nor does it bug out.
I had no bug and went past that mission with the boy.
Ungrateful leechers like you should stay silent especially when it's your incompetence and not the game which is causing problems.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

what?? this game had movie???

why i miss this game :eek:

gotta chack it out !!!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Been awhile sense ive posted any games so... surprise! (first time i have uploaded anything to mega so let me know if i dident do it right.)
Tyvm good sir!

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know the password in the cave.

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It was fun for a little while but these random encounters that you can't run from get annoying really quickly when you're trying to go somewhere. I think I'll just wait for a save.

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soooo... anyone planning to translate this? Cause seriously, if there's a rpg maker game wort translating, its this one.

Deleted member 49986

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Incomplete menu/items/skills translation -> mega.co.nz/#!qARDFaDD!cQsVo0TN_3ZpgI8qNq1OvrUksoCshyFRQGxQufJH8XY

Better than nothing...
Edit: Minor fixes + changed the password in the cave (go there and you will find the new one).
Edit2: Actually translated some skills now (translating the skills as I unlock them) + books which unlock them.

Last edited:

willaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the audio is not working so can some one up load one that is working?:confused:
i have the Japanese lagis pack
and sorry for the spelling

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I have been going a ways, and I got to a mission being guarded by some sort of bunny girl, who wont lety me through, no idea what she wants because I cant read derp speak

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the audio is not working so can some one up load one that is working?:confused:
i have the Japanese lagis pack
and sorry for the spelling
Most likely, you extracted the zip with region not set to Japan. File in link provided is fine.

Or possibly, you don't have the right RPGMaker RTP files installed. This is a VX ACE game.

You will find the first post of this thread helpful.

You need the RTP (run time program) files of the appropriate RPG Maker program. There are about 7 versions of RPG Maker. Most RTP files can be found . If you check the "game.ini" file of your game, you should find which version is needed. (If not, just install them all until it runs.) For those that are not running Chrome, is RTP page translated by Google.

so I have been going a ways, and I got to a mission being guarded by some sort of bunny girl, who wont lety me through, no idea what she wants because I cant read derp speak
Change all girls to prostitute class and you can proposition 3 guys that show up for their membership cards.

For those having trouble understanding plot/trigger points and such. Please try this:
Download and unzip Chiitrans2.

Click the exe file.

Click Tools Icon.

Translators tab:
I enable Atlas, Google, Honyaku and Microsoft. You can enable/disable some later once you find which you prefer. You must be online for Chiitrans to communicate with their servers. (Atlas is needed for most of other translators but does not show up in final reading. Google is slightly better at phrasing than Microsoft IMHO but Honyaku is even better - when it actually works.)

On the general tab, I have:
Remove repeating characters
Check for repeating phrases - Aggressive check for flood of text
Replace name suffixes
Exclude speaker names
Cache translations
Place new translations after existing
Display original text
Show furigana - use hiragana - include okurigana
Enable clipboard monitoring - Only translate text with japanese characters

You can experiment with these latter... Click OK.

I size Chiitrans2 window about 3 inches wide and full height of screen. I resize game to fit rest of screen width. (I use ResizeEnable.)

Click bright green icon to run game. Browse to game exe file and click OK. You won't need AGTH key or switches for most games and default 3rd option should be "Run through AGTH". Program will remember location of all games you run.

If you get a flood of irrelevant junk, click Binoculars and deselect threads that give you that junk. Or you may get repeat translations from different threads - deselect all but one. Some games run fine as-is, some you need to select/deselect threads each run.

Advanced hints:

For dialogue selections where you need to make a choice. Highlight each choice, right click and translate by itself.

If link to translator services times out, select last phrase, right click and click translate with all. This seems to kickstart connection.

In item/skill lists and such, fast scrolling seems to produce a jumbled mess. Once you think you found item, scroll to next or previous and back to get a clear translation of that item.

Good luck. :p

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone knows what to do after u fly to island and have doll scene?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.01 is out.

but in the info then not really much.
has always been like this as you would have to wait further.
do not believe that everything has been fixed.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.01 fixes:
This time officially "Version 1.01" and is entitled has been (but compressed file name has become a "1.06", it ...... is not relied on your mind because it is a result of the majority has made ​​a mosaic modification such as CG) gotten reports from everyone We corresponding to the trouble and requests!
2015/3/5 Ver.101 Fixed a bug that ◇ Aeris ends up learning infinitely the "fire". ◇ the command "run away" that can be released in the phrase item  specification change to release by default. Those of DLsite registered users, and sorry to trouble you, those who purchase a DMM but thank you towards the re-download. I apologize for the inconvenience. So this time around here and (· ∀ ·) * waves *

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the protitute costume learn skill when and how?

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

the protitute costume learn skill when and how?
If you wear the prostitute costume you can use ALL skills you learned in the other 3 classes. It has no extra skills.