What's new

SUPERCREEP (v0.22 updated 29/5/2016)

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score
Re: SUPERCREEP (v0.01 available)

It is bugged by the scripts. When I try fullscreen, I get the 800x600 window in the middle with black bars on all sides. The largest windowed size works properly (besides the pavement textures being fucked up).
That's weird, it does work for me. What resolution are you on?

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

1980x1200 (16:10 screen)
Thank you very much! I'm on 1080p (16:9) myself and it works flawlessly here. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

I'll find someone with a 1200p resolution screen and see if they can reproduce the problem.

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So Fullscreen does work :) If you see see black bars on the sides, that's the best you can do with RPG Maker (afaik). Try it with other RPG Maker games, and it will be the same when you use Alt + Enter (instead).
No, when I use ALT + ENTER in other Games I have fullscreen without black blocks.

For example your city map is complete on screen now I have only in the middle (left and right is missing) !!!

Aso flicks the Game so much when I start the Game & in the map when you walk around (if I choose F1 to change it aso makes nothing).

And your intro is for me a little bit too dark.

Last edited:
OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

No, when I use ALT + ENTER in other Games I have fullscreen without black blocks.

For example your city map is complete on screen now I have only in the middle (left and right is missing) !!!

Aso flicks the Game so much when I start the Game & in the map when you walk around (if I choose F1 to change it aso makes nothing).

And your intro is for me a little bit too dark.
I understand, but I'm sure other RPG Maker games had black blocks on the sides as well when using alt+enter (at least they do for me).

What screen resolution are you on?

splishysplashy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nice game but I am stuck
Where is the henchman boss?

splishysplashy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: SUPERCREEP (English - free version available)

now i can't open the doors in the hotel, theyr all locked and time runs out before i can find the room

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Promising game, here are my few suggestions:
- Since the characters are in 3D animated scenes would not be so difficult, so maybe you should put them as a milestone.
- The city, even now, is big. Give the player an option in the menu to go to some points of it automatically.
- The patreon page is not very well explained. Is the game supposed to be in infinite development as long it is being supported, or do you have a finish line in mind until the start of a new project? If so, will it be released for free after finished? If not, how many someone needs to pay to get the full release when done? (Venture Seas, for example, is $25 from all your contributions)
Also, this is just my opinion, but I was looking into the CGs from game's data and I think you should try to make the face of the trap character a bit more attractive, so she could be just a normal woman with a dick like Japanese normally handle them. Now if your original intention is to make a more realistic transgender you're doing a good job, but I'll probably skip this part of the game :p

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay where do these models come from
I've seen at least one game that has almost the same kind of models (Innocence lost or something), that can't be a coincidence

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

now i can't open the doors in the hotel, theyr all locked and time runs out before i can find the room
at the bottom floor in hte hotel behind the 2 girls loot the cabins and u can find acces card to all rooms, and start by floor 1 and upp :)

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

at the bottom floor in hte hotel behind the 2 girls loot the cabins and u can find acces card to all rooms, and start by floor 1 and upp :)
I tried to but I couldn't - might have been because I was using the keyboard instead of mouse and the interactive points were too far for that. Not a big fan of the 2 min timer, especially since the game autosaved when I had only a few seconds left and my last save was ages ago.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey lawina nice game tried it looks good ........ keep up the good work .. well m in pretty early stage of the game so can't say much will let u know later on anything which needs to be mentioned ....... and i don't see where i could find the mirror after the church job event .. ?? any lead guys :confused:

edit: me and my stupidity forgot using the mouse before XD

Last edited:

DMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay where do these models come from
I've seen at least one game that has almost the same kind of models (Innocence lost or something), that can't be a coincidence
Incest story
I guess they create it from the same software or game :D

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

I tried to but I couldn't - might have been because I was using the keyboard instead of mouse and the interactive points were too far for that. Not a big fan of the 2 min timer, especially since the game autosaved when I had only a few seconds left and my last save was ages ago.
I strongly suggest saving often (keep in mind that you can also save anywhere using Quicksave, F5 key).

hey lawina nice game tried it looks good ........ keep up the good work .. well m in pretty early stage of the game so can't say much will let u know later on anything which needs to be mentioned ....... and i don't see where i could find the mirror after the church job event .. ?? any lead guys :confused:

edit: me and my stupidity forgot using the mouse before XD
To be honest, I never had tested the game using a keyboard, which is why I strongly suggest using a mouse. However, thanks to you guys, I did make some changes for the upcoming release to ensure you don't get stuck wtih a keyboard (in the hotel and mirror quest).

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I strongly suggest saving often (keep in mind that you can also save anywhere using Quicksave, F5 key).

To be honest, I never had tested the game using a keyboard, which is why I strongly suggest using a mouse. However, thanks to you guys, I did make some changes for the upcoming release to ensure you don't get stuck wtih a keyboard (in the hotel and mirror quest).
yup saw the save functions pretty good and nice work with the confidence thing took me a while to figure it out how to get it up for the nurse scene options :p thats pretty impressive :D ummmm well about the mouse .. its just like i played soo many RPG's never had to use mouse and pretty much the mirror was like a bed side 1 which is in the sisters room so i was just going on clicking everywhere unless i figured it out hehe .... but its different then other rpg's out there so yeah something new every now and then is good nice work lawina ;)

OP
Deleted member 261030
Reputation score

yup saw the save functions pretty good and nice work with the confidence thing took me a while to figure it out how to get it up for the nurse scene options :p thats pretty impressive :D ummmm well about the mouse .. its just like i played soo many RPG's never had to use mouse and pretty much the mirror was like a bed side 1 which is in the sisters room so i was just going on clicking everywhere unless i figured it out hehe .... but its different then other rpg's out there so yeah something new every now and then is good nice work lawina ;)
Thank you for the kind words. I made sure that the keyboard control limitations have been removed for the next version :)

Also, keep in mind that there are quite a few choices that affect the game as well (not just your confidence and morality). Like the hipster (gym) girl sex scene is only unlocked if you make a certain choice :cool: